- Text Size +

It was an ordinary Saturday evening at the town’s most popular college dive. The football game, which we won, let out hours earlier and the tailgaters were rallying. The poorly lit, dank establishment was housing at least 200 underclassmen, all of whom were either swimming through the scrum to hopefully get a drink or desperately trying to find a member of the opposite sex who’d give them the time of day.

I had a wonderful vantage point for all this drunken teenage chaos. I’d been working here since I’d graduated a semester earlier, claiming the oh-so vaunted title of the clumsiest bartender on staff. It wasn’t my fault I was a big dude with accident prone love handles. Well, I guess it was, but I wasn’t about to change anytime soon. 

Despite my lack of grace, I’d really started to settle into my role behind the bar in the last couple of weeks. My manager, Grace, had even told me so. 

So, when I got a desperate text from none other than my high school fling, Jenny, inviting me to her sorority formal that very night, I dreaded telling Grace. I just started my shift less than an hour ago at 4pm, but the formal was set to kick off at 6:45pm.

I wanted to say no to Jenny. I wanted to tell her off for springing this on me at the last minute, something she wasn’t a stranger to doing. I was her last-minute prom date back in high school when she couldn’t find a viable option in her grade. She had such a crush on me back then, and I was happy to bask in her adoration. Even if, well, I didn’t adore her quite as much. 

Don’t get me wrong, I found her plenty attractive. She was a big girl, even back then. I remembered her even now in her flowy, sequin-heavy green prom dress. She had to be about 5’9” and 180ish pounds. And god, was she curvy. I remembered thinking about how easy it would be to rest my drink on her badonkadonk. She was well-endowed up top as well, easily boasting double D’s. 

I hadn’t seen her since that night four years earlier, and I regretted not hooking up with her. All we did was make out. But here she was, once again, hitting me with an eleventh-hour invite. It was just too damn good to pass up. 

Minutes after explaining the situation to Grace, I was racing out of the building to my car. I sent a text to Jenny saying that I’d be happy to be her date. Of course, I tried not to sound readily available by mentioning that I “happened” to be free that night. 

Before I knew it, I was outside Jenny’s sorority house. I was dressed in my best and only suit and cautiously approached the mansion’s front stoop. And before my meaty fist could make contact with the mahogany door, it flew open from the outside. I was greeted by tantalizingly gigantic Jenny, who squealed and leapt into my arms like I was coming home to her from the front. 

“Ohhhh!” I grunted upon her impact. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed in order to hold her up. She was heavier. A lot heavier than I remembered. “Long time no see, Jenny! You almost knocked the wind out of me!”

I put her down, but she still clung to me, seemingly not ready to end our hug.

“Sorry! I guess I’ve gotten a bit bigger since we last saw each other. The dining hall is doing me no favors!”

I wanted to say something bold. Something flirty. But I froze up when I saw a group of girls, her sorority sisters, migrating to the open door with their dates. One girl even rolled her eyes at Jenny and me. 

Despite getting the sense that Jenny was disliked for some reason by a tight knit faction within the sorority, I resolved that I would try to just enjoy the company of my date. 

I let her down, which revealed yet another surprise beyond her ballooning weight. She was taller than me. I was close to six feet, and she was looking down on me for the first time ever. I remembered her being 5’9”. 

Not wanting to betray my complete shock, I returned her gorgeous smile with one of my own. When she turned to lead me inside, I glanced down at her feet, hoping her vertical boost was explained by her footwear. Again, I was utterly baffled to find out that all she was wearing was pantyhose. No shoes whatsoever. 

We pre-gamed the formal at the house, and I got along fantastically with most of the guys and girls there. Once they were buzzed, (being a bartender and a huge guy, I was in a different class of drinking than them) I regaled them all with a story about my first sexual encounter with Jenny. With her permission, of course. 

It went like this; we were at Jenny’s house snuggled on her couch underneath a blanket. I’ll never forget the movie we were watching: Wedding Crashers. And right when the classic scene of Isla Fisher giving Vince Vaughn a handy underneath the dinner table commenced, Jenny was inspired to put her hand down my pants in search of my cock. After my initial shock at her forwardness, I relaxed back onto the couch, put my arm around her and enjoyed what was to come. Literally.

She unzipped my pants and practically commanded me to lift my butt so she could pull them down. She made short work of my pesky underwear and started going to town on my dick. This was my first, real sexual experience beyond making out and nervously touching a girl’s boob, so I was understandably a bit nervous. 

She, on the other hand, seemed to be quite the expert. She was varying the speed of her strokes, spitting into her hand every so often, and talking dirty to me the whole time. 

“Can you believe we’re doing this while my dad’s home?” she eventually said.

It was as if the universe wanted to give me a heart attack because right when she said that, her dad walked in asking if I wanted to stay for dinner. She stopped stroking, and I closed my gaping mouth. I quickly wiped the drool off my face and stammered a yes to her dad’s question. Why I said yes, I’ll never know. But I had to sit through an entire dinner with her dad knowing that his daughter had jerked me off right in front of him.

That story got a lot of laughs from everyone, including Jenny, who was now decked out in a stunning red cocktail dress and a pair of heels that made me eye level with her very, very kissable lips. I also couldn’t get enough of her wonderfully expressive green eyes that seemed to keep penetrating me and giving me butterflies. 

We arrived at the formal good and drunk. My goal quickly became upping the chemistry between Jenny and me. That meant getting as much alone time with her as possible to seal the deal. And that wasn’t too hard because Jenny was all over me the whole time. When we were sitting at our table, her meaty arm was around my shoulders. When we were on the dancefloor, she was either grinding on me or making out with me. And when we were at the bar drinking, it was hard to keep her hands from migrating down my pants. 

After having to gently move her hand away from crotch for the fourth time, I suggested we find somewhere secluded. 

We trekked back outside into my car’s backseat. She practically pushed me inside where she proceeded to dive on top of me and yank my pants off. No words were exchanged, just moans from me and giggles from her. 

My cock was already rock hard before she even touched her lips to it. Since we were both drunk out of our minds, there was no foreplay, no games, no easing into it. She enveloped the entire length of me into her mouth with no problem at all. I gasped at the sparks of swift bliss, while she didn’t even gag.

I took handfuls of her curly caramel hair and began manipulating her head up and down. My cock got even harder around her thick lips. I was losing it over how willing she was to let me use her like this. To make it even more enjoyable, she was taking it upon herself to corkscrew her head with every thrust I made into her pretty, lightly freckled face. 

I wanted to cum so bad and watch her gulp it all down, but Jenny again surprised me with her first dominant act. She broke her head free from my grip and my cock sprang out from her mouth. 

“I need you inside me,” she said, desperate.

With stunning grace, Jenny hopped and flipped herself around so her ass was facing me. I lifted the tufts of her flowy dress until her pussy was in view. Once she felt my head grazing around her clitoris, she sat down. My dick was immediately engorged, and her ass made the sweetest slap against my sweaty body. It was so big in fact that it splayed all the way up to my rib cage. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a woman this intimidatingly huge.

And that was only the first thrust. Well, thrust wasn’t the right word. All I was doing was lying down flat in the backseat of my car while she bounced up and down. I was too weak to even thrust because of her staggering weight on my chest, torso and legs. Her bottom half was enough to render me completely useless outside of my still wickedly hard dick. I was really starting to feel like a live dildo for her.

That was until she began teasing my balls with her fingers. My eyes rolled back into my head. Drool was building up at the corners of my mouth. I was getting dangerously close to blowing my load.

“Are you cl-close?” I asked.

“Yes! Al-most…THERE!” she screamed in between bounces.

Her ass thumping away on me was leaving bruises. I could tell even in my aroused state. But I didn’t care. Now that we knew we were both on the edge, she picked up the pace. Her bounces and bucks became exponentially more violent, forcing to me to grunt out all the air I’d sucked in while she was hovering above me.

“Jenny, ooof! I’m gonna, ow! Cum!”

“Me! Too!”

On her final bound, we orgasmed together. And when her ass slammed to rest on top of me, I heard a creak below. Seconds later, the car collapsed downwards, and Jenny fell off me. It was only after we cleaned ourselves up and got out of the car that we discovered what happened. Our combined weights in the backseat destroyed the suspension.

Even though my car was undrivable, and I’d have to call a tow truck, I didn’t care. I was back in with Jenny. That was all that mattered at that moment. 

The next day, I woke up back at my apartment not knowing how the hell I got there. And just like I thought, my chest was black and blue from my raucous sex with Jenny. I tried to get up but was immobilized by the shooting pain emanating from my torso.

Eventually, I got my shit together enough to reach over to my nightstand. There, I found a note from none other than Jenny. 

Morning Chrissy! I’m so, so sorry about your car! Next time we meet, which I hope will be soon, I want to discuss chipping in for the repairs. Anyway, I had to carry you home last night. You drank too much, and you were stumbling all over the place.

She had to carry me home? I couldn’t believe it. How the hell did she manage that? I knew she was huge and probably quite strong, but I wasn’t some skinny dude. 

Nonetheless, I couldn’t find an alternate way to explain how I ended up neatly tucked into my own bed. 

Her note continued:

Text me when you’re feeling up to it. Given the damage I dealt to your cute little car, I can’t even imagine how much pain you’re in. But I know you loved it. You couldn’t stop smiling the rest of the night. And since it seems like you can’t get enough of big girls, I have something to show you next time we see each other. Tootles! Rest up, cutie!

I did indeed rest up. I called out of work the next three days while I recovered from sex with Jenny. There were a couple of times I thought it might have been prudent to go to the doctor and check myself out for a broken rib. But I was still young, and thankfully all I needed was a lot of water and bedrest to get back to normal.

Over those several days, I dropped close to 30 pounds from simply not eating. The extreme pain stifled my appetite. I was down to 250 pounds. Still quite large, yes. But that was practically skinny for me. 

The next time Jenny and I saw each other was at a coffee shop in town. And outside, where we met, I immediately noticed she was taller. Wider. Bigger. 

I was willing to accept that she’d had a growth spurt in the intervening four years since we’d last seen each other. What I wasn’t willing to accept, was that she’d grown, what? five inches taller, so that my eyes were now below her chin? And that she’d managed this in less than a week? That was unbelievable.

But before I could even question her about her magical body morphing, she complimented my new physique.

“Wow, Chris! Have you lost weight? I know you probably think big guys are my type, but I like what slimming down has done for you.”

“Really? Well, thanks Jenny, I…wait, hold on. I don’t mean to be confrontational, but what’s going on with you? When I last saw you, you were like 6’2” or something, which was enough of a mind fuck considering that last time I saw you before that, you were what? Five nine? And now you’re a fucking head taller than me!”

She looked away and smirked, then redirected her stabbing gaze right back down at me. A smile danced its way onto her lips. A proud smile.

“You know, I thought you were going to be all polite and nervous about this,” she cooed. “Just like you were when we were kids. Not ask me about, well, how I’ve changed. I guess you’ve grown up, Chris.”

My face flushed red at her basically calling me a coward. I stepped back, wanting a bit more of a physical buffer between us. 

“What are you talking about?” I snarled with offense.

“All I’m saying is, when we were younger, you were always so skittish around me. Like you weren’t sure of yourself. I don’t get that vibe from you anymore. It was meant to be a compliment, but I guess it came out wrong.”

“Sorry, Jenny. I didn’t mean to snap at you. But you need to explain to me what the hell is happening.”

“I’d be happy to. But you need to answer a question for me first.”

“What?”

“Do you like me?”

“Of course, I like you.”

“No. Do you like me, Chris? You know what I mean.”

Did I like Jenny? The truth was, I wasn’t sure. I liked her body. I liked how much fun she was. I for sure liked having sex with her, even if it was incredibly dangerous.

But I couldn’t answer her with absolute certainty that I had feelings for her. What I did know was that I was intrigued by growth. So much so that I had a strong urge to tell her whatever she wanted to hear in hopes that she would show me her secrets. 

I loved big, fat women more than anything. And if she could grow herself at will, like she seemed to be able to, I couldn’t pass that up. 

I looked up into her eager emerald eyes and said the words she’d wanted to hear from me all the way back in high school.

“I’ve had a crush on you forever, Jenny. And I want to learn all there is to know about you.”

She bent over at her hips and kissed me. A much more respectable kiss than the dozens she’d planted on me the night of the formal. It lasted five seconds or so, and she tasted like gummy bears. 

She broke the kiss by standing up, leaving me unable to reach her mouth. “Come with me, Chris. To my lab. I’ll show you everything you need to know about me.”

I dumbly nodded.

On the walk over through campus, she read my mind’s desires and confirmed her height and weight to me. She was a towering 6’7” and a whopping 325 pounds. Whereafter she quickly pounced on my measurements. 

“Wow,” she said. “You’re getting puny, Mr. Linebacker.”

“That’s puny?!”

“Compared to me? Yup!”

“Well, I guess you got me there.”

She further explained that she was a molecular biology major. An accomplished one too. She was an undergraduate senior and had already authored several papers that went on to be published in scientific journals. 

“It’s all thanks to my mentor and professor, Mark. You’ll meet him in the lab.”

“Just Mark?” I asked, a little weirded out that she called him by his first name and not his last.

“Oh yeah, Professor Hobie. We’re just so familiar with each other that we’ve been on first name basis for a while.”

“Oh, OK.”

It didn’t take much longer to get to the lab. We walked through the double doors arm in arm. I had to assume that whatever she was about to show me, I was past the point of no return. We were an item now, after she dragged a confession out of me.

The lab was blindingly white with a large island in the middle of the room. It was cluttered with all sorts of scientific instruments completely unfamiliar to me. More notable was the gas chamber off in the corner of the room. It was big enough to house a fully grown person. Jenny let go of my arm and kneeled in front of one of the island’s drawers. Inside was a safe. She unlocked it with ease, and she pulled out a vial with a clear liquid.

She put the vial in front of my face and said, “This is it. This is what made me the goddess that stands before you.”

I cocked my head incredulously. “It looks like water.”

“Yes, it does. But it’s not.”

She walked over toward the gas chamber and proceeded to rattle off the names of a dozen chemical compounds I’d never heard of, nor could I pronounce. All those mysterious substances made up whatever was in the vial.

Jenny then pressed a series of buttons on the chamber’s screen. Her inputs shot out a metal receptacle. She placed the vial inside and allowed the receptacle to recede back into the chamber.

“Try to stay calm, OK. This is completely natural. Just something you’ve never seen before.”

“OK,” I mumbled.

She stepped into the chamber, closed the door and waited with her arms crossed. I nearly jumped out of my skin when a gas consumed the chamber. It looked like steam, so I was still able to see her.

And sure enough, Jenny’s clothes began to audibly rip. Her tank top, which had already been at its limits with her gigantic tits shoved inside, shot off her body into the glass. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so this was the first time I saw them in their untamed form. They were so firm, so perky. And they were growing. Second by second, they covered more and more of her stomach, almost reaching down to her hips. 

Her ass, likewise, was mushrooming to astonishing proportions. Every single fiber of her jeans was getting torn to shreds as she quite literally hulked out of them. It didn’t take long for the woefully underprepared garment to falter and explode off her waist, leaving Jenny completely nude. Her hips expanded so much that I was certain she’d have trouble getting through the average doorway without grazing the sides. 

Of course, the growth wasn’t limited to her tits and ass. She also shot up like a weed, slowly stacking inches and inches to her already impressive height of 6’7”. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip the whole time. 

When the gas dissipated, she stepped out of the chamber a completely new woman. I was now shorter than her shoulders, leaving my eyes squarely zeroed in on her nude breasts. They were inches from my face and each one was more than double the size of my head.

She giggled, taking pleasure in leaving me speechless. “Let me show you something else, Chris.”

I followed her and her planetary sized ass to wherever she was taking me. I was struck with so many intrusive thoughts as I trailed behind her bobbing cheeks. Number one was that I could definitely sit on top of her ass like a chair. Number two was how deep I could stick my face inside without even getting close to her asshole. And number three was what it would feel like to thrust my cock inside and fuck her ass. I wasn’t even sure I was long enough to penetrate down to her true pleasure center.

Lost in thought, I completely forgot that Jenny was about to show me something. 

While I was busy ogling her behind, she pulled something that looked like a doll out from a drawer. I saw it out of the corner of my eye, and it was strange enough to actually pull my attention away from her ass. 

She held the doll man by his shirt with just two fingers. He was naked from the waist down, and I was surprised at how realistic he looked. He had hair on his legs, signs of stubble on his face and a full head of hair. 

Then it yelled. In English.

“Get out of here!” it said.

Jenny put tape over its mouth and scolded the toy. I was beyond confused. 

“What is that thing?” I asked.

“That is Professor Mark Hobie,” she said, dangling the man in front of me. “And let’s just say, he used to be a lot bigger.”

“Wait, he’s a human being? Like he’s real?”

“Yup, and I’m going to let him watch,” she said, walking over to a coat hook and hanging him off it.

“Watch what?” I asked, fear bubbling up in my throat.

She got closer to me and backed me up into the counter. She hugged her breasts into my face, and right when I forgot all about the little human man off to the side watching us, I felt a stabbing pain in my right ass cheek. At which point she backed away from me and dealt me the final stinging blow to the rest of my existence. 

“He’s going to watch you shrink, Chris. He’s going to watch you shrink into my perfect little man.”

I wanted to scream at her. I wanted to start throwing punches. I wanted to run. I wanted to do something, anything. But all I could do was stare straight ahead at her tits like a fool. Some part of me knew I was doomed and that I couldn’t do anything to stave off my fate.

Still in my frozen stupor, the world around me began to grow. But I knew better. I was shrinking. I stood there helpless and watched as her nipples rose up to where I could suck them without crouching. That didn’t last long because seconds later, I’d have to be on tippy toes to reach them. Then I’d have to jump. Before I knew it, I was down to the undersides of her breasts and eye level with her bellybutton. 

I waited for the process to stop there. I hoped that she would take mercy on me. But logically I knew that I still had a ways to go. Mark was positively tiny, and he was the best clue as to my final height.

I shrunk down to her fat thighs, then her knees, then her shins, then just above her ankle. That’s where I stopped. I was as tall as where her tree trunk of a leg began sprouting up from her feet. 

“Kiss my legs,” she said from high above. 

I obeyed instantly and unthinkingly. I smooched her smooth, blubbery skin with all the passion I could muster from underneath the still very apparent shock I was experiencing. I went round and round, practically making out with her legs as she leaned over watching my every move.

She eventually grabbed me and lifted my new, tiny body up to her face. Her five-fingered grip covered me from my calves to my neck, and she squeezed just hard enough to make it difficult for me to speak while also leaving me the tiniest opportunity to breathe. 

“I don’t expect you to understand what I’ve done to you right away, Chris. But you have to know that I wouldn’t have shrunk you if you didn’t have feelings for me. I also wouldn’t have shrunk you if I wasn’t completely sure that you love big girls more than anything in the world. Am I right?”

Initially surprised that she was asking me a question, I tried to speak, but she squeezed tighter, as if to say my vocal input was not needed. So, I nodded instead.

“I thought so. And to answer some of the questions that are probably swirling around in that tiny little head of yours, yes, this is permanent and yes, I perfected the shrinking agent the day I asked you out to the formal. I wanted one night with you full-sized before your new, better life began.”

She squeezed again, making me cough and wheeze. She giggled at my plight.

“On that note, what kind of a life were you living, huh? You were scraping by with a silly bartender’s job. Not using your degree and cleaning up the piss-soaked bathrooms of that disgusting freshman hangout. Nor were you having much success with the ladies. I’ve gone ahead and made the executive decision that you’ll be better off in my custody. I mean, I’ve already been accepted to work at one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. I think you know which one of us has the higher earning potential. Pfizer lab technician vs. bartender slash janitor. And who knows, if you’re a good boy, maybe I’ll reintroduce you to the world as my shrunken man in a couple of years. But until then, your new purpose in life is to make me happy. Got it?”

I nodded, already enjoying the feel of her soft, giant fingers curled around my new tiny physique.

“I love you, Chris.”

She loosened her grip. Enough for me to speak.

“I love—”

She squeezed again, cutting off my declaration. She brought her face closer to mine. So close that my face was being warmed by her body heat. I was squarely in the middle of both of her beautiful green eyes. 

There was no escape whatsoever. I had no idea what she wanted me to say if she didn’t even want me to say I loved her. Terror tendrilled throughout me. My hair stood up on end and my heart was in my throat.

“Don’t say something you don’t mean just to placate me, little man,” she warned in low register, her eyes not leaving my little trembling body. “You will love me. Sooner than you think. But you don’t love me yet. Now, tell your new Goddess that you understand.”

The vices that were her fingers relaxed away from my chest, allowing more air inside my lungs. 

“I understand, Goddess.”

“Music to my ears, tiny. I can’t wait to start the rest of our lives together.”