- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rob realizes his situation is dire as he gets a first look at Sara’s cruel and unforgiving personality 

Rob's head was pounding, and even the dim light of the room seemed too bright for his eyes. He groaned, trying to make sense of his surroundings, but nothing was familiar, nothing made sense. The last thing he remembered was the after-work drinks at the bar, the clinking of glasses, and the warm buzz of a good whiskey. And then, darkness.


As his eyes adjusted, he saw the sheer scale of his predicament. Everything was enormous, the grains of the wooden dresser beneath the fish tank magnified into rugged terrain, the weave of the fabric that lined the tank's bottom like a vast patchwork of boulders.


He was naked, and a rush of vulnerability swept over him. His clothes were nowhere to be seen, his body shrunken down to a mere three inches. Panic set in as he tried to stand, his legs wobbly and uncooperative.


"Hey, take it easy," a voice said. Rob turned to see a man, also three inches tall, with a calm demeanor that seemed out of place in such a bizarre situation. This was Carter, a man with eyes that had lost the sparkle of hope.


Around them, three other tiny men were scattered about, each one a testament to the same bizarre fate. Levi, with his tattoos now looking like intricate murals on his small frame; Ryner, whose glasses seemed absurdly large for his tiny face; and Ben, whose athletic build was now a miniature sculpture of human anatomy.


"We've been trying to figure it out, but all we know is her name is Sara, and she likes us small," Levi said with a grimace, motioning to the world beyond the glass walls.


Rob's mind raced, but before he could form a coherent thought, the room's door creaked open, and in walked a giantess. She was breathtaking, a vision of beauty and grace, but her size made her terrifying. She was Sara, the woman they had been talking about.


Her footsteps thudded like distant thunder as she approached the fish tank, her face looming over them as she bent down. Her hazel eyes sparkled with a mischievous light, and her perfect teeth gleamed as she giggled at Rob's stunned expression.


"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A new little toy?" Sara's voice was playful but laced with a chilling undertone of control.


"Sara, please," Rob stammered, his voice barely a whisper, "You have to help me. This is a mistake. I'm not—"


"A mistake?" Sara interrupted, her eyebrow arching in amusement. "Oh, Rob, you're no mistake. You're exactly where you're supposed to be. My little playthings always are."


"But why?" Rob's voice cracked, his plea edged with desperation.


"Because it's fun," she replied, her voice a purr. "You're mine to play with, Rob. And the sooner you accept that, the better."


Rob felt despair's icy grip as he listened to her words, the reality of his situation sinking in. But before he could respond, Sara's attention was drawn away by a tiny ant scurrying across her bedroom floor.


"Ooh, what do we have here?" Sara cooed, stepping closer to the ant. She glanced back at the tank, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Enjoy the view, boys… And remember, this is what happens to little pathetic bugs like you that don't listen."


The men in the tank watched in horror as Sara placed her hands on her hips, giggling softly. The ant, oblivious to its impending doom, continued its journey until Sara's foot hovered over it. With a slow, deliberate movement, she lowered her foot and crushed the insect beneath her pink pedicured toenail.


The four men flinched, their faces a mix of fear and resignation. But for Rob, it was a moment of pure terror. He watched the life extinguished beneath Sara's foot, his heart racing, his mind screaming for escape.