- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Rob learns just how helpless he is in his new predicament. 

Sara turned back to the tank, peering over the top with an expression that was both playful and menacing.


"Now, which one of my little bugs is ready to play?" she asked, her voice a chilling whisper that promised both attention and torment.


Sara's gaze swept over the tiny men like a spotlight in a dark theater, every move theatrical and exaggerated. She knew the power she wielded, the control she had over their minuscule lives. The game of selection was merely a formality; her mind was already made up.


"Who shall it be today?" she pondered aloud, feigning contemplation. Her eyes, however, betrayed her intentions, locked onto Rob with a predator's focus.


Rob's heart raced, his newfound smallness a curse he couldn't shake off. The other men averted their eyes, a silent prayer of thanks on their lips that they were not the chosen ones today.


"Well, I do believe it's your turn, Rob," Sara declared with a grin that chilled Rob to the bone. Her hand swooped down like a bird of prey, plucking him effortlessly from the tank. Rob's protests were drowned out by the rush of air and the thundering beat of his own heart.


Sara held him up to her face, her hazel eyes gleaming with excitement. "Just look at how tiny you are," she cooed, her voice a melody of fascination and malice. "So small, so fragile. I could do anything with you."


Rob, suspended in her giant grasp, could barely muster the words. "Please, don't hurt me," he managed, his voice quivering.


"Hurt you?" Sara feigned shock, then a mischievous smile curled her lips. "Why, I'm just playing. Although, I could easily swallow you whole if I wanted to."


His heart skipped a beat, panic flaring up like a match struck in the dark. "No, please, you can't—"


Sara's laughter interrupted him, a sound that was both beautiful and terrifying. "Just kidding, little one. Or am I?" she teased, bringing him closer to her mouth. "But maybe I should have a little taste first."


Before Rob could react, he was lying back in her palm, the world tilting dangerously. Sara's tongue emerged, pink and glistening, and began to lap at his body. Rob was paralyzed, the sensation of her warm, wet tongue sending waves of goosebumps across his skin. It was a bizarre mix of terror and involuntary physical response, his body reacting to the stimuli despite the fear that threatened to consume him.


Sara, clearly enjoying herself, continued her playful torture. "Mmm, my new toys are always so much fun," she murmured, her tongue rolling over him again. "And you taste just delightful, Rob."


He could barely think, let alone respond, as she toyed with him between her colossal fingers. "The ones that didn't listen, though," Sara continued in a tone that suggested a darker edge to her playfulness, "well, they learned their lesson the hard way. Just like that little ant."


Rob's mind conjured the image of the crushed insect, its fate sealed by Sara's capricious whim. He imagined himself in its place, a tiny, insignificant life ended with a simple, thoughtless act.


Sara's laughter brought him back to the terrifying present. "But you're going to be a good little toy, aren't you, Rob?" she said, her voice a velvet threat that wrapped around him like a shroud.


"Yes," Rob managed to whisper, his voice barely audible. "Yes, I'll be good."


"That's what I like to hear," Sara replied, her smile wide and filled with a dangerous delight. "Now, let's see what other games we can play."