- Text Size +

With a flick of her wrist, Sara scooped Rob out of the tank. His body tensed, bracing for the familiar yet terrifying sensation of being lifted into the air, a sensation he'd never grow accustomed to. She sauntered over to the table, Rob's tiny form dwarfed by her massive hand.


As she placed him down, he felt the cool, hard surface of the tabletop beneath his feet. He looked up at Sara, trying to muster the courage to speak, to plead for some semblance of mercy.


"You know, Rob," Sara began, her voice dripping with feigned sympathy, "I really did enjoy our little spectacle earlier. It's such a rush, don't you think?" She leaned in closer, her breath warm on his face.


Rob's voice trembled as he replied, "How can you say that? They were people, Sara. They had lives."


Sara's face twisted into a mock frown. "Oh, Rob, they were toys. My toys. And toys are meant to be played with. Or broken."


Rob's heart pounded against his ribcage, his fear palpable. Sara's eyes sparkled with the thrill of power as she watched his terror.


Suddenly, her finger pressed against his chest, pushing him backward until he was lying on the table. Rob struggled beneath her digit, the pressure immense. To Sara, it was nothing but an amusing game, her laughter filling the room as she watched him squirm.


"Please, stop!" Rob gasped, his voice strained under the weight of her control.


Sara paused, her finger still pressing down on him. She observed his helplessness with a satisfied smirk. "Get up," she commanded.


Rob obeyed, scrambling to his feet, only to be pushed down again. Over and over, Sara repeated this twisted game, each time pushing a little harder, each laugh a little louder.


Finally, she let him stand without interference, watching as he panted and tried to regain his composure. She leaned down, her face ominously close to his tiny frame.


"Rob, you are exactly where you're meant to be," she whispered, her tone dark and serious. "Under my control. Your survival is solely based on your obedience to me. If you ever forget that, just remember what happened to the boys who disobeyed."


She lifted her foot slightly, a cruel reminder of the power she held, and winked at him. "Their fate can easily be yours. So, be a good little toy, Rob. Obey."


The message was chilling, the reality of his situation suffocating. Rob realized that any hope of defiance had been crushed just as surely as Carter and Levi had been under Sara's foot. His will to resist was fading, replaced by the primal instinct to survive, even if it meant living at the whims of his captor.


Sara straightened up, her point made. She left Rob standing there, a tiny, broken man on a vast table, grappling with the loss of his humanity and the overwhelming need to appease the giantess who now dictated his existence. The room felt colder, the silence heavy with the weight of the unspoken threat that hung over him like a guillotine, ready to drop at the slightest sign of rebellion.