- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story Tags - APOCALYPTIC EXPONENTIAL GROWTH, ASIAN GIANTESS, FOOT FETISH, FIT WOMAN, LARGE THIGHS,

New stories are available to early access on Discord (https://discord.gg/SUyyx97UUw) by subscribing to https://www.patreon.com/keliadom or https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom

Follow me on https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom & keliadom.bsky.social

Cover made by https://www.deviantart.com/matsuyart

Runaway Galtmaa


Prologue


“These men that  had come to her village claimed to be of science. They took them all: men, women and children. Their goal was one of research, of evolution, they said. They didn’t know it was to be their end. On the day she was taken, the region was hit by a devastating cold snap. It was no coincidence: Galtmaa, our Fire Mother, had been shackled.”

  • Genesis Chronicles, Vol I, Ch. II, Isaac Suárez


* * The First Day * *

* * 144 hours remains * *


How did it all start, you might ask? One day, an entire civilization living in a precarious but relative global peace. A week later… well… if you’re reading this, you know how it turned out. It began years ago. I was a journalist back then. Somehow, despite having only written for a lowly rag-like journal, I was head-hunted to help on a highly secretive project. Perhaps that having been without clout, of being without importance, I seemed more easily controllable. In any case, it was an offer anyone of sound mind would not have refused. When the papers for the Non-Disclosure-Agreement were slid in front of me, I signed them without hesitation. The day after, I boarded a plane they had chartered with nary but a simple baggage of clothes. 


Many hours later, we landed somewhere deep in an undisclosed asiatic country. The staff was of varied origins, but the signage pointed my guess decidedly towards east-asia. From the moment I landed at the secluded airport, I was to be escorted. I met Hao, an employee of the research group. He was to be my handler. We passed by a range of beautiful mountains, their top glazed with snow. The road we were on led straight into them, engulfed from each side. The view was mesmerizing and reminded me of home, of the Andes.


“So this is where we’re going?” I asked Hao. He nodded back to me, without a word. “A secret facility, I see.”


Hao smiled. “That it is,” he confirmed, “though today, we’ll just get you acquainted with the facility, have you drop off your things in your room.”


“Do I start work today?” I had to wonder. I know that they had said there was some urgency in the procedures, and from the speed at which they made me move from the plane onward, I couldn’t help but feel like the last missing piece of a very important puzzle.


“Perhaps,” was all Hao said in return. 


Back in my hometown, when I had sat down with one of their representatives, their job description had seemed simple: sit down with someone that’s being monitored, interact with them normally and write reports after the fact. They told me they needed an outside party to reinforce neutrality. Observation. Communication. Writing. That was what I thought I would be doing for a while. If only I had known.


Eventually, the path we had taken through the mountains opened up on a facility nested within their slopes. The building itself appeared to be of an old make, with a brutalist-like exterior favoring utilitarianism. I entered with Hao, walking down a poorly illuminated path. There were so many twists and turns, it didn’t take long for me to fully lose my sense of orientation. A labyrinth deep within the mountain. Hao showed me to a room with a bed. A simple abode of six square walls, a single person bed, a desk with a plastic plant on it and neon lights.


“Sorry,” I recall he told me, “we know it’s barebones, but it's the space we have. Anyway there are much better facilities inside, you can just spend your time there instead.”


I nodded back, visibly disappointed. We continued throughout the maze of tunnels. I saw security offices, laboratories, warehouses and more. Testing facilities of all sorts basically. I then arrived in front of two large conjoined doors, with a sign on them displaying “Containment and Study”. Hao entered and I followed.


The room was tiled of white, immaculate. Its proportions was of about ten meters by ten, with a ceiling several floors high. How much, I couldn’t tell precisely. At the very top, on one of the walls, was a tempered glass, through which we could not see the content of the other side. No doubt an observation deck. In the center of the room was a lounge chair, a table with a computer screen, on which a home made page displayed curated websites to choose from and in one corner a toilet and shower, both as clean as the rest of the room.


On the lounge chair was a fully naked woman. Her features immediately reminded me of the women in north China, close to the Mongolian border. She was broad of shoulders, her arms wide, her legs powerful. Her genitals were hidden by a mass of dark hair, crowned by two pairs of apparent abdominals. As Hao and I entered, her gaze turned to meet us. Her eyes gazed at us with a prideful defiance. Around her, two more people were in attendance: a tall, lanky doctor of western origins and to his side, a young woman with long black hair, dressed in medical gear, no doubt the doctor’s assistant in the current matters.


“Isaac? This is Galtmaa,” said Hao, “Galtmaa, this is Isaac. He’s gonna be your witness.” The word witness made me intrigued: it was the first time I heard that word as a reference to what I would be doing. 


“You’ll be my witness?” spoke Galtmaa. Her voice was melodic and sweet despite a slightly lower tone.


“It’s as we’ve told you: we guarantee you that the procedure will be without harm, and Isaac here will record all for posterity once we can go public,” responded Hao. He then turned to the doctor at her side: “Doctor Hummel, this is the observer we’ve contracted, Isaac Suárez.” I advanced, shaking the doctor’s hand. A smile immediately painted his features.


“Thank you so much for coming here under such short notice.” His wide hand grasped mine with gusto.


“Isaac, I leave you with the good doctor. I’ll see you around the living quarters. You remember the way?” I nodded back to Hao. Although I found the place labyrinthine, the path between the current room and the poor bed I was anxiously awaiting the use of was easily put to memory.


“I’m about to leave too, Isaac. But, if you desire, you may want to start work now with Galtmaa.” Doctor Hummel passed by Galtmaa, passing a hand on her shoulder. She barely seemed to notice. “This lady here is an absolute marvel of genetics. We found her by pure luck: by analyzing samples of blood that had been sent to the Central Agency, picked at random through an enormous batch, we found this unique specimen, one out of around twenty millions!”


The woman by the doctor’s side smirked, no doubt noticing the growing sign of cluelessness on my face. She stepped forward: “What he means is that she should be very receptive to the genetic treatment we’re about to test out. We’ve passed all the previous live tests on animals without a single hitch and now we’re up for the final test before revealing…” she looked at Hummer, unsure if she could disclose. 


“Yes?” My curiosity had been aroused. 


“Immortality,” responded Hummel, his voice deep with gravitas.


I looked over at Galtmaa, who despite the words I had just heard seemed to be slightly apprehensive.

“In any case, we’ll be back in a bit. Feel free to get to know Galtmaa for a while, since if our work goes without problems, you two will be together for a while.” The assistant had no idea, back then, of how respectfully wrong and right she would be. The doctor nodded and both left the room, leaving me alone with the Mongolian woman.


I pulled up a chair and sat by her side.


* * * * *


It really didn’t take long for Galtmaa and I to become acquainted, despite the awkwardness brought about by her nakedness as she lounged, while I sat like a cock-sure student, my arms over the top of the back of the chair as I sat reverse on it.


“So, do you think they’re watching us?” I motioned to the window behind Galtmaa with a movement of the head.


“They were when they brought me here, weeks ago. But for a while now, they’ve barely been using it,” she answered.


“Good to hear. I’m relieved. To be honest, this is a bit strange.” Galtmaa leaned back on the lounge, lifting her left, large foot over the armrest.


“Does my form bother you?” She asked me bluntly. Obviously, I was. I just couldn’t understand why she was kept there in this state. In return, I decided to be just as direct as her.


“I’m not used to talking to naked women. Why aren’t you dressed?”


Galtmaa frowned slightly. “To compel them to give me a few benefits. I’ve been here for weeks against my will. When I realized my importance to them, I stripped naked and refused to cooperate. Like you, everyone was at first appalled. Eventually, bit by bit, I got more comfortable furniture, food, etc.”


“Then why are you still naked?” I pondered out loud to her.


“They thought it would punish me.” Galtmaa pointed at the glass behind her: “and that place? It’s mostly empty because the main worker that’s supposed to be observing? Well I convinced him otherwise.” A wicked smile painted her face.


“You uh… you convinced him how?” I knew the answer, but I suppose I didn’t believe it despite the situation.


“Guess.” Looking at the specimen of a woman in front of me, it was all too clear how. She had clearly dissociated herself from any shame that could come out of displaying her body. If anything, I would have been ready to bet that Galtmaa had an exhibitionist streak that she was indulging in, despite her justification for doing so. My eye trailed from the strong grip her toes seemed to exert on the armchair. Her calves tensed as she stretched, displaying obvious lines of someone well exercised. Her thighs must have been twice as thick as mine and lord knows I used to run plenty back home! Her upper body, as I had noticed when I came in, was absolutely fit. It was then, I think, specifically, that my heart was captured: an image flashed through my mind of Galtmaa mounting me, both of us naked with me on the ground, as she battered my loins with abandon, sweat pearling as she grasped my neck gently.


“I think I get it,” I finally said to her, chasing away the fevered dream that had gripped me. “Was it enjoyable?”


She laughed softly. “That room behind wouldn’t be empty if he hadn’t.” I laughed back with her.


“I think I understand now why they needed a proper witness. With….”


“I was taken in the middle of the night,” she said, cutting me off, “they already know that there’s people out there looking for me. I’m their only shot at testing something ‘miraculous,’ to use their own words. They’re just full of hubris. So I blackmailed them into asking for a witness for when they would test their medicine on me.”


“Blackmailed? Did you…?”


“The doctor’s assistant is weak of heart.” Men and women alike, I thought. That’s how beautiful this woman was. A beauty that has now become our everything. But back then, the only thing that mattered was the rising feeling inside my gut: a deep need to protect her. There was no doubt: I had fallen in love.


“Look,” I said as I approached her, “whenever they put us together, I think we’re just supposed to talk. We can do so. For my part, I don’t mind passing the time and of course the pay. For your part, I can only hope I serve a purpose of help. Deal?” Galtmaa smiled then nodded. “It’s getting late, I’ll go put my things in order. I was told on the way here that the experiment is tomorrow, yes?” Again, she nodded. “I’ll see you then. It’ll all go well.”


“Before you go,” started Galtmaa, pointing at a locker in the corner of the room, “can I ask you to bring me my pillow and blanket?”


“Sure thing.” I didn’t mind the request, curious as I was to see what else the facility had provided her with. I could feel her gaze on my back as I walked to the locker. Opening the door, I immediately saw a pillow and some fine looking blankets on the upper shelf. No garments of any kind. On the bottom were some body cleaning products, but that was it.


I brought back everything to her. Galtma got up, standing by my side to help me place the drapes in order. Even then, I noticed her surprising height. She was even then a very tall woman, probably a couple of centimeters taller than me. Galtmaa then unfolded the lounge chair into a long, simple bed. With everything done, I bid her good night.


“Good night Isaac,” she said, waving as I left. 


* * * * *


On the way back, I crossed by Hao who was in one of the available lounges on the side of the corridor leading back to the rest facilities. He helped me find my way back and wished me a restful night since tomorrow would be a busy day. When I arrived at my facilities, I’ll be honest that I found the previous accommodations quite welcoming. After a quick rinse, I was already in bed, writing for a few minutes a summary of the day’s event. It was a practice I always had, to help me commit moments to memory. It is why even now, I am able to write this to you.


But there’s one thing that I’ve omitted from my notes, an event that I would never have written before, but that by now I know would barely have anyone raise an eyebrow: the first time I dreamt of her. If you’re reading this, you know how common that is. Her aura is all around us now. It’s impossible to think of anything, or anyone else, for that matter. The signs escaped me then, of her command, the people she had already mentioned possessing into doing her will. When I closed my eyes, when the void of the night took me there was first darkness.


I first felt her hand on my neck, as I did in my feverish dream earlier. We were in the bunk room I was sleeping in, my back against the cold cement wall. Galtmaa was pushing me against it, her lips on me. I could feel my sex inside her, squeezed by her parts. Her pubic hair brushed against my navel as she pushed herself up then down. Then, as dreams do, our position changed without  a warning, suddenly in bed. The same image as before during my daydream, only more vivid. She was pounding me to all hell, her deviant smile a pleasure to see as her muscular thighs pressed the sides of my chest, her knees by my armpits as I held them in place. Every time that ass of her slammed down, breath left my body. Every time she pushed on, my loins tensed as if a hand squeezed my prostate, barely holding on an orgasm.


She said something to me, but I didn’t quite hear it. Her mouth moved. She leaned over, her abdominals barely disappearing despite the attempt from the usual stomach fat everyone has. Her rhythm redoubled, I was on the edge, barely able to keep it in. It’s as if her inner body was pulling the edges of my gland upward, massaging it. 


Just then, her lips touched my ears, with four precise words appearing: “Give it to me!” I grasped her thigh, seemingly bigger than they had been, perhaps from her muscles being tensed? I couldn’t say. Galtmaa screamed; I finished.


I awoke then, my bed drenched in my liquids, sweat and more. There was no way for me to know, then, that this was more than mere happenstance.


Our god, Galtmaa, had arisen.




Chapter 1 is currently available for early access on Discord (https://discord.gg/SUyyx97UUw) by subscribing to https://www.patreon.com/keliadom or https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom, until Chapter 2 replaces it in early access in late May!