- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter Tags: Lotsa feet, stinky smelly feet, a little insertion, and city destruction!

Crushed beneath the ancient bed of rock was a secret. One kept by thousands of fathoms of water; beneath antediluvian shale accrued after unfathomable cycles; and burrowed within the foundation of the earth itself. There, it festered, permitted to mature in its centuries long slumber whose very dreams polluted the minds of the creatures above. They wrought madness for those twisted by the faintest suggestion of her consciousness bleeding into reality. Save for those few unfortunate souls, however, the crude species known as man were granted sovereignty over the planet for lack of a greater master. Until mankind, in its arrogance, wrought her awakening.

Power, unlike any other yet, changed the course of history. Plasma erupted into a plume of hellfire, raking the surface of the sea. Test after test punched kilotons of force through the surface. Each atomic explosion weaved a wave of pressure radiating into the depths of the ocean. And each reached closer and closer to the darkest trenches below. The demonstration of opulent might impressed many souls who bore witness to the dawn of a new age. But for the eldritch daughter of the stars, their arrogance stirred her from her sleep. Mankind’s fate was then sealed.

Breaking through the waves several miles away, she arose. Possessing no name utterable for the human tongue, she stood hundreds of metres tall nude. The first humans who caught view of her shape saw a humanoid figure. The ancient entity possessed the form of a beautiful human girl whose skin was white as snow. She had a pair of fulsome breasts and her curvaceous figure demanded the attention of everyone who could spectate her return. Mercy was the madness that quickly enveloped their minds, however. The Great Deep One’s eyes were an everlasting reflection of fire and fury. They glimmered crimson with hate that tore through the spirits of whoever met her gaze. In that very moment, people realised the insignificance of their existence. The machinations of fate organized their doom long ago. All of their life’s achievements, in the face of plots conceived in unknowable ages ago, were tantamount to the history of germs beholden to a pond.

She was a myth given life; a Leviathan gifted breath.

The Daughter, for the very first time in a long time, sucked in a breath of air into her lungs. The world she called home had changed much since she was last awake. The air was thinner today than it once was before. And the raging fires and storms she knew from ancient Earth were now no more than a memory. Casting her eyes down, she noticed her nipples had puckered into dark, stiff pillars sweeping through the atmosphere. And upon the surface of her left nipple, there was a stranded figurine struggling to stay aboard on it. A human ship was caught by the sudden rush of water during her awakening. They rode the wall of water erected when she began to swim to the surface. Then, in the chaos of her ascension, the tiny ship pitched and rolled and ran aground, crashing into the giant Leviathan’s breasts.

She touched it. The fibreglass hull of the yacht bent, then buckled underneath the mindless brush of her finger. Then, finally, it cracked. The vessel imploded in on itself, crushing people and material before it crumpled into a scrap ball. The Deep One kept rubbing it against her thrumming nub, however, since the casual destruction sent jolts of sensual pleasure radiating across her body and into her chest.

 “Nnhh Since when did I get so horny from just a little nipple play? she mumbled to herself. The crunching sensation reverberated along her painfully sensitive breasts, leaving her wanting only more. Raising both of her hands from her waist, she cupped both of her breasts and smeared the gory remains across her bosom. The senseless destruction stirred something deep and primal within her. Something beyond the mundane minds of terror-stricken sailors aboard surrounding ships. They would never understand the stroke of sadism that possessed her pussy.

 “Mmmnn ♡” the Leviathan moaned, “An eternity spent in hibernation has left me so alone ♡ Won’t you humans satiate this primeval craving? Hehehe ♪”

She shot a glance at an island spotted by patterns of grey, green, and sand. There, she felt the highest concentration of dread take root. There, she decided, was where she would make landfall.

Her very first step toward the nearest city set off a cascade of panic. But it was useless. A single stride by the Daughter completed several marathons and there was nowhere to go. Their home would become their abattoir. The Deep One entered the city, consigning hundreds of people at the port and beaches to a blood-stained oblivion across her soles. Bones and metal exploded underneath her bare feet – massacres completed in mere seconds. The first targets she sought were the clumps of humans fleeing through the streets. That’s where she would get the most satisfaction, she thought. She had to catch them all out in the open before they fled inside their shelters, before their nests would obscure the sensation of their bodies turning into a nameless red stains imprinted onto her flesh. She obliterated several crowds by hovering her foot above them first. The sun would suddenly disappear from the corner of her preys’ eyes. Then, at that very moment, they knew their doom was upon them. The chorus of screams would reach a fever pitch. Only then would she end them. The cries of terror would be struck from singing by the baritone crash of her foot smashing into stone. The roads split in her wake, and cars and passersby who survived the initial catastrophe streamed onto the bridge of her foot like water.

The Daughter took notice and smiled. “Parasitic interlopers have no business being on my feet,” she declared, “How would you like a preview into what hell is like?” The survivors, still reeling from the seismic quakes, turned pale. At first they barely understood her words, never mind who she was taunting, until they realised exactly where they were. Suddenly, she lifted her foot, leaving it to dangle in the air – save for her outstretched toes. Debris and people flowed like a river, streaming down her body until they landed in the webbing between her toes. The smell of seawater, blood, and the casual sweat upon her feet choked the lungs of all those she caught. They squirmed like worms, tickling the Leviathan’s feet. And when she squeezed her toes together, one by one, the humans began to pop and turn into crimson-stained mush piles. Then she repeated the massacre again and again, measuring in her torrid thoughts how many insects she could catch with her feet.

Oh Was that a thousand that time? Or a couple hundred? These blood sacs are turning my feet red. But then again, blood is such a remarkable lotion for my skin, hehe Are they so defenseless too that they can’t resist? Or is the smell of my feet just too awful for them? Poor little wretches…

“You went through all the trouble of splitting atoms upon the sea and awakened me from my sleep. Yet none of you won’t even spend a single second to even beg for forgiveness, make amends, or even please me. It’s… unforgiveable. Consider your pitiful lives forfeit to my feet.”

The initial mobs of humanity were thinned, step by step. All that remained out in the open then were the stains of what were once people and the twisted frame of their steel carriages. The rest, she deduced by sense alone, were hidden away within the shelters dotting the landscape. Although she could feel their eyes scanning her body and the terror that oozed from their every pore, their presences were a vast indistinguishable blur – their numbers indecipherable. And just because one shelter stood taller than another meant little. After all, humans did not congregate within structures on the basis of size alone. What mattered, more than anything else, was the time of day, so she gleamed in the torrent visions interlaced within her dreams. And depending on the position of the sun, they would gather at different places for different occasions. When the Daughter took one glance at the sky, she instantly understood its significance for the festering insects. The sun sat upon its throne at the centre and at the highest peak of the Earth’s blue dome.

It must be lunch time

From her back, she unbundled her arms. Although she shared most of the same anatomy as humans, Deep Ones possessed prehensile tentacles sprouting from their back. She preferred to keep hers hidden from sight with the steel blonde length of her hair. Despite her contempt for the organisms below, she was more similar to them than she would have ever cared to admit. Unlike her more conservative sisters, she indulged in the fickler matters of existence – both fashion and sexual pleasure.

Her undulating limbs began to fill every street, ripping through cars and streetlights alike. In practiced grace, they swarmed over their prey, binding several cafés and restaurants until light could no longer reach the victims within. She grabbed six structures in one gesture, squeezing them until they were ready to be torn from their very roots. Instead of wrenching them from the earth instantly, however, she decided to give them a single chance to impress her.

Ooo, you’re so hard ♡ Let’s see how well you can hold on to yourself before you come ♪”

She wanted to know how deep this species had dug into the Earth. She wanted to know how long their monuments to convenience would hold against her slightest movements. And, in a way, she wanted to know how well they could resist her. If they could not, or would not, bring their own weapons to bear against her, then she would make her own fun. Humanity’s existence was her birthright and her very own toy to fuck.

The Daughter stepped forward, leaving her limbs to become taut at the merest suggestion of motion. The tentacles jerked at the human nests. The walls inside were beginning to cave into a crumbling ruin. But they held. They stood and screamed. The metal frames were twisting and groaning from the Leviathan’s gentlest pull. All the same. They resisted and the people would be allowed to linger in terror for a few moments more.

In front of the Deep One stood a nest of shops. Pressed against the window was a curious onlooker who met the Daughter’s searching gaze. Then, just as quickly as they saw each other, the spectator was yanked into the darkness away from sight. But it was too late. In the vast field of choices, it seemed her next target was chosen for her. Suddenly, she raised her foot and smashed her toes into the facades of the strip of shops. The residents inside screamed and scrambled like insects avoiding the rubble raining from above. Her gigantic toes, acting as giant marble masts for humans, speared into their shelters. At their doorstep, they stared at the ivory sole stalking them from above. The slender figure of her foot was stained with the gore of destroyed citizens. And the smell that radiated from her body stung the eyes and noses of everyone inside. Beyond the thick taste of blood in the air, they possessed an eldritch stench that turned humans into a retching ghouls. The air was stuffed with the taste of sweet alkaline odors. And the sticky, steaming drops of sweat pooling between her webbed toes turned the survivors mad.

Finally, she laid her sole down upon them, burying hundreds underneath her folds of her flesh. Many became grotesque and twisted parodies of themselves when their bodies were dragged beneath the Leviathan’s foot. Even though many had their necks snap like twigs when she finally settled her weight on top of them, they were still alive, helpless to her sadistic whims. The casual exercise in dominance excited her. Beneath the arc of her foot and under her heel were the writhing dregs of humanity. Some struggled for escape, unable to tolerate the smell any longer. Others simply surrendered to her ruthless desires and began to lick in submission.

To those who finally gave in, she offered them the sweetest of gifts – she patted them all with the bottom of her foot. In the scores of slaughter she committed, she provided them a brief respite, while the unbelievers choked to death from her mere presence. Those who were spared began to cry praises to the ancient Daughter. And in return, a sense of warmth and security returned to their bodies as she pressed down on them, smothering their whole. They clung on even tighter, like barnacles, and whipped themselves into a fanatical fury to clean the dirt and the remains of the lambs pasted to her perfect feet.

Their devotion – their faith – was misplaced, however. She kept pressing harder. And harder. And harder. One by one, like many others, her devotees exploded into a splatter of viscera. She crushed them all, until none were left. After all, if they were chose to become her servant, then they would understand. The greatest end was to serve as another agent for her pleasure.

Satisfaction evaded her yet, however. She craned the ends of her toes and punched through the ceiling. In an instant, the roof collapsed, turning the bridge of her foot filthy with orphaned stone and dust. She wanted more. And she was just getting started.

Reeling her leg into the air, she wiggled her toes. Gravel and gore peppered the devastation beneath her shadow, and what remained of the gutted building instantly collapsed into a heap of rubble under its own weight. It was time to move on. Those left alive who watched on, buried in the bosom of false security, cried in terror. There was nowhere to run. Nobody was coming to help them. This was the end.

The Daughter began to trample block after block. Like blades of grass, she tore the buildings behind her from their roots and lifted them into the sky. Before she attended to their fate, she first needed to deal with some more of the leftovers. First, she began with the residences. And they offered her feet a much more savoury sensation. They were soft, given that they were made from wood. Stomping on one district of houses, they snapped like thin wafers from the sheer weight of form. She turned everything into dirt between her toes with uncountable bodies tinting the mud pink.

Next were the commercial districts. The Leviathan speared the end of her foot into the Earth, then swept it. A rush of buildings exploded, one after the other, against her sole. And when she finally came to a stop, the sheer force of her weight carried on in the form hypersonic wind speeds. The Mach winds ripped the next block of structures out from the ground in an instant, carrying them into the air then into the ocean. Imprinted into the ground was an arc in the shape of a sickle. To the Deep One, the destruction looked beautiful. In a land that was once claimed by insects, nature would return to claim humanity’s remains. And their very presence would eventually be lost to time.

At the very centre of the island stood several skyscrapers, surrounded by more holdouts. There, the local leaders of the city conducted their rule in their glass fortresses. With no more subjects to lord over, however, they were nothing. And they would return to nothing by the Daughter’s decree. But not before she extracted from them her due.

“Your civilization has been so much fun,” she said, taunting the final remnants of humanity, “Do you want to know what happens now?”

Suddenly, she knelt, crashing her knee into the earth. Seismic waves shook everyone, sending them falling to the floor. When they looked back up though, they did not see the Leviathan’s grime covered feet or her ankles any longer. Instead, they stared into the bemused eyes of their doombringer, and the harsh red blush blotching her cheeks. The Deep One watched the maniacal panic that possessed everyone inside. But she needed more. And she knew exactly how to get more.

“It’s time for you to make me cum, hehe ♡”

She still grasped onto several small cafés with her tentacles. And each one held twenty lives, more or less, inside. Taking a tiny café to tease herself with, she thrust its body into her ass. The sheer girth of her limb spread her insides and it made her nearly squirt. But she forced herself to maintain her composure. There were still so many she had to consume. Slowly, she dragged the café in and out of her puckered hole, shaving layer after layer off of the makeshift shelter. The Daughter fucked herself, masturbating with the lives inside. At the height of an unstoppable Goddess, she knew no shame. All she could conceive at that very moment was the pleasure shocking the nerve endings in her ass until the structure could finally take no more and quickly collapsed inside her rectum.

Some managed to grab a hold of her flesh, but many more fell into the darkness inside of her to become a part of her next bowel movement. Little did the survivors know, however, they were the lucky ones who instantly perished. The remaining few who held onto the walls of her hole for dear life suddenly the Leviathan twitching. And before they knew what was happening, the Daughter squeezed her ass shut, clamping down on the humans who elected to resist. Everyone was crushed into a pulp against her writhing tentacle and blood dripped from her ass and covered her soaked pussy with red.

“Ooh, fuck ♡ That felt good, mmmmnn ♪” she moaned. Slick pink droplets of juice clustered along her labia, drunk on pleasure and power. The mixture of death and lust mixed together into a thick, overwhelming bead. Then it broke off. The steaming hot solution of unabated honey bombed the street and coursed through it, flooding several shelters. The survivors inside stood no chance. Caught like flies to glue, they were carried away by the Leviathan’s erotic nectar until they sunk beneath the surface.

The rolling tsunamis summoned by the Daughter’s murderous needs bombed the land again and again. She watched the terrified managers watch on in resignation. Everything they built became an unwilling sacrifice for her transient amusement, until it was finally their turn.

The Deep One was close. Her body brimmed with sexual tension all over, so much so it became painful to even lack something filling her holes. Condemning another group of lives, she evicted her empty limb from her ass, before thrusting another tentacle clutching a restaurant in to replace it. There was no way she could orgasm to a single building alone. No way. But the tower before her stood tall and strong. And in the maddening glow of her sadistic wants, she mustered the strength to rise to her feet and mount the erect skyscraper.

“Time to get inside of me, ehe ♡”

Slowly, she began to pump her hips. The Daughter bit her lip, struggling to keep herself together. She was on the precipice of orgasming but she needed to take it as far as she could. She had to hold on. Much to her disappointment though, when she finally reached its hilt, the tower barely managed to breach her pussy. She wiggled her hips, getting a feel for the cold, glassy shaft inside of her. And it barely felt thicker than her tentacle. Where it lacked length and girth, however, it more than made up for cruel sadistic potential. The capsule was fill with lives, begging for mercy and release. Unfortunately for them, however, she needed the same thing too.

Clenching tightly onto the skyscraper, she began to beat her pussy against it. The creaking steel frames groaned in tandem with the Leviathan’s moans. She wanted to crush it. She needed to fuck it. And she was beginning to tense up. In the undulating sweeps of her oncoming orgasm, she thrust all of her tentacles against her naked body. Dining spots exploded against her breast, while others were smothered against her thrumming clit. In an instant, her body became a canvas of human remains and the people being pushed into her holes finally met their grim fate.

The Deep One came. The structure in her asshole and the tower coveted by her cunt were crushed by her climax. They turned to mud in an instant, mixed with the sleuth of juices pouring from her body. While the smaller, more insignificant buildings encircling the skyscraper became the site of a new lake. Everything was flooded by her orgasm, and the Daughter collapsed, crushing the last districts underneath her ass and squirting on the rest. The city was wiped out completely in an afternoon.

She laid there breathing softly. Basking in the sun, she watched bits and pieces of humans roll across her breasts as her chest rose and fell. Mmm If I knew masturbating with humans felt this good, then I would’ve woke up sooner, she thought to herself. At least I gave them such a long time to mature. If a small nest like this one felt this good, then the biggest ones must have even bigger homes to fuck. Maybe even one that could fill me up completely  She giggled to herself, already excited for her next session. For now, though, she had to content herself with what she had. So she traced a finger along the inside of her labia, then fed herself with the pieces of the broken civilization.

As she savoured the taste of her honey mixed with gore, she noticed something hovering in the sky. Imprinted on its body was an emblem with an eagle and two glass eyes on its face. Atop of its hull was blade spinning to stay afloat. She could’ve destroyed it in an instant, but held back. For now, the afterglow of her climax calmed her bloodlust and she let her curiosity grant them a moment’s reprieve. For now.

The body of the helicopter opened and out poked the head of a human. They took a conical device to their mouth, then spoke, their voice magnified tenfold, “Daughter of the Cosmos, Dreamer in the Depths, Rightful Heir of Yaksh! Iautiolth’zhess!”

The stream of titles caught her attention immediately. Few knew her origins. Even fewer knew her true name. She smiled and nodded, acknowledging the crude pronunciation of her name.

“Yes? You have my attention, Land Dweller. Pray, you do not abuse it.”

“We are your servants,” the man began, speaking in a soft, reverential tone, “We appealed for your return, investing resources into bombs sufficient in power to reach you in your slumber. We dedicated decades of our lives to locate where you rested. We prepared for you that banquet of thirty-five thousand souls, all so that our plea may reach your ears, just for the chance that you may consider your faithful attendants’ wishes. Please, heed us!”

Iautiolth’zhess laughed. So eager were these humans to see her. So loyal were they that they managed to predict and provide for her a means to satiate her errant ways when she awoke. Truly, her worshippers, her cult, were treasures. How could she deny them when they performed so perfectly?

“This offering has pleased me very much indeed, ehehe ♪ Okay, speak your desires, human, and I will assess them fairly. But, do not presume me to take your sacrifices as a debt owed back to you – a gift is a gift. And no more.”

“Perish the thought, Great Goddess. We only beg for your mercy and judgement to deliver us. The world has been led astray. Moral degeneration has corrupted our species and evil pollutes our species. We only ask you to remake it in your own image. Transform our world! Only so that all may bask in your eternal glory and serve your every desire. Rid us of everything you see unfit and elevate your faithful servants to steward this planet in your stead. Deliver us from our original sin – ignorance of your love and eternal glory.”

The Daughter of the Stars narrowed her eyes upon her subject and thought long and hard.

“Tell me one thing, human. Just exactly who are my servants?”

The man in the helicopter straightened his tie and cleared his throat.


“All the power and people of the United States of America are yours to rule, Great Goddess.”
Chapter End Notes:

Hi, I’m SininenSatu, or Satu for short. I hope you enjoyed my first submission! This was supposed to be a brief introduction with some lewds, but it ended up coming in at over four thousand words ( ´ ▿ ` ) Much of this was conceived on a figurative napkin in my conversations with my friends. And the silly ending to this intro is in place because it made me giggle and it acts as a setup for further scenarios I want to write later down the line.

Anyway, I’m shy. Although I may read some messages that’re sent, I prefer being a private pervert. So, please, don’t expect any replies. And I don’t use any instant messaging software. Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you enjoyed this, thank you. I intend to write more chapters.

Dedicated to Esperesso for helping me with everything