- Text Size +

It started with this six feet, two inches high, and two hundred twenty pounds man named Frederick who was now thirty-two years old. He had short, black hair, brown eyes, and a soft tan he had gotten himself over time either by sunbathing or the use of a tanning booth. This stud had no facial hair but some lean muscle, beefy arms, toned calves, and a little bit of chubbiness visible on his stomach. Due to his appearance, he was able to attract many who were into his fairly cute look as well as people into his healthy body from working out. However, he had a problem with deciding who was the best match out of all his vast options, ending up too many times with his partner wanting to date others instead after only a few months or less spent with each of them. 



One day, Frederick woke up, soon showered, and then got dressed in a simple white t-shirt and black sweatpants. The thoughts about looking for a date passed his mind as he did his daily swipes and responded to any potential messages on the various appropriate apps on his smartphone. Soon he decided to take a break from doing this as he went to get washed up and make breakfast for the day. After he brushed his teeth, he went to eat breakfast on his phone as he decided to use it this time to look at and use social media. That only lasted a quite short amount of time, barely being able to spend time on his device or consume his meal before he heard a loud beep come out of his smart device. It appeared to be some sort of emergency alert.



Frederick was so startled that he nearly dropped his phone in shock as he saw that some sort of incredibly dangerous, natural disaster was occurring around his part of the country. This was described by many to be a tornado of sorts that seemed to have no end to it. It was far away from the handsome man to notice it when looking or listening outside, but close enough to view it as a threat to his safety. There were also lots of rumors that the storm approaching was in reality, some kind of insanely, massive creature but he and most others who watched the news refused to believe it. This hottie decided to get out of whatever this was as he quickly packed what he viewed as his most important possessions. Then he took it all into his car as he drove away.



Frederick drove and drove as far as he could but seemingly not far enough as the disaster was still approaching his direction. He felt he was quite unlucky due to all of that, but that could change too or so he hoped. Eventually, he drove for several hours and only checked the news during quick pitstops when he felt like it was completely necessary. By this time, there was seemingly no one around for miles in any direction as they had most likely almost all evacuated to somewhere else. Shortly after this time, he considered taking yet another pitstop to check to see if he was heading in the right direction, the decision to stop was made for him as he was about to hit some kind of small opening that was covering the entire middle part of the road.



As Frederick went over to curiously investigate what caused him to make a detour, he found it being a lot stranger up close than he initially had thought. Upon inspection, the hole was created by some sort of mechanism that was usually hidden underneath the road and somehow removed the top of it completely. The machinery appeared to be quite advanced as it probably had to be secret technology hidden away as none of it was in the news, nor seemed to be feasible to buy due to the potentially high price. The aspect that was maybe even stranger was the fact that it also looked to have been there for many years, at least decades, or even longer. He soon became distracted from the immediate threat as he wondered about these separate ideas.



Frederick would thoroughly examine this machine that appeared to have been activated recently as numerous questions would race in his mind with likely no answers. He was so distracted by all of it, that he failed to put much notice on the potentially even stranger object that was hidden inside for all that time and now was completely available to examine. It was some sort of a crystalline figure small enough to hold in one’s hand but big enough to see many aspects of it clearly without the need to touch it. It was a see-through object representing what appeared to be some sort of humanoid deity from a myth or religion he had never heard of. It showed something like a human man besides the differences with its six arms and three heads.



Frederick continued to look at the supposed idol in detail without laying one figure on it, as he soon felt like there was no more of it to examine at least without touching it, so his mind started to wander to various kinds of thoughts. That was until he remembered the reason why he went out here in the first place, which was the deadly disaster that only seemed to have steadily come closer to him. He still could not make it out with any of his senses as he thought about what to do. The stud was initially concerned with touching the figurine because if mystical powers or something like that existed, all signs pointed to that object causing something like a curse on him. However, the approaching storm might kill him anyway so he held the figure.



Frederick felt something weird surge through him almost like it was a powerful energy enhancing his body as the idol seemed to explode in a flash of light, causing him to close his eyes. That power would cause the person to greatly grow in height at a rapid pace until he was several miles tall. After he had opened his eyes, he saw the changed landscape around him almost like he was looking at an extremely tiny model of the entire planet. A moment or two later the hottie had put the pieces together in his mind about what happened, as he had been the one to change and not the world. This was largely because he saw a woman of a similar height from him a bit away, who had looked exactly like the rumored pictures of this storm being alive. 



----



Krystal Kloss was the name of the naked, three-and-a-half-mile-tall woman at the age of forty-five who had become a natural disaster just for existing at her now seemingly impossibly high height. She had shoulder-length, hair that was a color that could be best described as brownish blond as well as hazel-colored eyes. This attractive lady was born as the sole inheritance to a major corporation which she gained control over at a relatively young age. Krystal took it all for granted as she ruled it with an iron fist, causing her self-absorbed nature and rich bitch personality to grow alongside her as she did physically. As she saw someone suddenly appear at her similar size, she remembered how this long day had started for her. 



Krystal woke up that day as she got ready like she often did, but now earlier than usual for a special meeting. It related to her often spending her seemingly endless amount of time and money on collections of rare as well as valuable artifacts. The beauty did this buying for so long because, during many years of her life, she was secretly quite lonely and wanted to distract herself from that fact she did not want to admit. She logically thought having a deep relationship with someone would fix this issue of hers, but her dating preference was to be with a handsome younger man who would honestly admire her. However, the attitude she possessed caused the various people who wanted to date her for her money to always break up with her shortly after.


The reason Ms. Kloss would risk damaging what she considered to be her precious sleep schedule, was that this meeting she was attending was regarding buying what was perhaps the most desired yet secret treasure known to the richest in the world. After spending a substantial part of her fortune to buy this, she thought she would be desired by all with the hope that would cure her loneliness. The meeting was more for closing the deal and exchanging the money for the artifact in person. To describe this rare antique would be to say it was a sort of device seemingly both quite old looking yet advanced in nature said to contain something much more special. It was once thought to hold a blessing of happiness supposedly lasting the rest of the holder’s life.



No one so far would dare try to pry it open with a strong enough device because the first owners of it considered it to sacred while those of more recent times thought it would greatly damage the worth of this treasure. Krystal was not like either of those kinds of people as she thought it was worth the risk of opening it, to secure her future. She cared way more about what she could be granted from the rumored object inside than any kind of worth the artifact would have possessed.  Once the deal was finally finished, she brought the device back home and ordered her servants to pry it open but not dare touch it under threat of their lives being ruined. Soon enough, the device had been fully broken but the true treasure inside was finally revealed. 



Krystal admired the greatly unusual object for a moment or two, seeing it as a female idol of sorts until her impatience got the better of her. She picked it up to hold and felt some sort of enhancement of her body almost like magic as before she could register what could happen, this true treasure had exploded. It left behind bright energy like someone had used a flash grenade, causing this CEO to feel the need to close her eyes briefly. After closing her eyes and reopening them, she initially thought she was knocked out for a bit only to be dragged somewhere quite strange. She saw what appeared to be minuscule model cities that spread throughout the world and was smart enough to realize that upon close inspection, these many towns were authentic.



Ms. Kloss did not initially realize that this planet she was on was in reality the same, with her having changed to be miles in height. She instead thought the idol must have transported her to a similar world to hers, but just about everything on it was much smaller to her. Whether it was logically either an alternate universe or an alien planet, Krystal did not care that much to think more about it. Instead of staying still to theorize what had happened and what she should do, she instead wanted to have fun with these changes that had occurred. The gorgeous woman decided to first take off her clothes and throw them in the distance, knocking over several buildings with these articles of clothing that would often be seen as maybe a bit too thin to wear.



She cared quite little about hurting anyone as that is what she had done indirectly for much of her life, just not to this degree. Then some ideas hit her while looking down at all the incredibly, small buildings and specks moving around. The thoughts that shortly came to mind involved giant monster movies and how it would be fun to act it out. Seeing how there was nothing for her to lose at her sheer size she could not imagine anyone being able to hurt her nor feel any connection to these little people she thought were all alien to her. Krystal thought she had already quickly gotten out of the way of what she considered to be the few bits of foreplay she was fine having without being bored, she got ready to begin her rampage to have some fun.



---


Krystal Kloss rampaged by herself, but something was missing for her potential enjoyment to be more fulfilling. She wished she had some sort of lover for her fun time here, but decided for now to just work with what she had. The giant beauty used just about every body part she had at her disposal for the destruction. The business expert decided to make sure to look closely at the ground every so often to see the impact of her actions and the little bit of interaction she could observe from the minuscule movement that was visible down there. Eventually, after moving around quite a bit, she got tired both from her initial excitement of playing around and from waking up early that she decided to rest as she quickly went to sleep.



When Kyrstal had woken up after some hours, she once again looked at the damage she caused only to continue her enjoyable experience from before. This would all come to a change when she saw something pop up in the distance. Upon closer inspection this was someone and not just anyone, but a similarly sized attractive hunk of a man who even had a bit of a cute charm to his appearance. Unlike her, he was still dressed, and his facial expression and body language appeared confused about what was going on or what to do with himself. The initial giant felt threatened by this new presence as she felt he would be in her way of fun, so she went over to him steadily for a confrontation to talk together that she felt would have been inevitable.



---



“Hello, sir. What are your intentions here? Are you going to try to ruin my fun here or what?!” Krystal Kross said as practically interrogated Frederick in a harsh, somewhat annoyed tone



“Uh… No, no sorry! I realize you must have been having fun at the expense of others and I don’t blame you for it or anything. Now that I’m huge too, I actually can see why destroying stuff would be so enjoyable~ So would it be fine if there was another giant around you too? I can stay out of your path, so can you please consider what I say???” He spoke in a calm, honest way.



“Fine, fine! Sorry if I came off as too rude or something… I’m used to being the one in charge of just about any situation but I suppose having just one other reasonably attractive person at my stature with us both above everything might not be so bad. I guess I should introduce myself more formally especially because you have already seen me fully nude by now, ha! My name is Kyrstal Kross, but you can just call me Krystal if you like~” She talked giggling a bit.



“I don’t mind, so nice to meet you, Krystal, ~! You must have found one of those weird idol things too as that’s my best guess at what could have maybe done this. My name is Frederick… Hm, but since we have a god status now I should probably take a cooler name too, like one of a deity~ How about Zeus?” He responded again as he blushed at her comments regarding him.



“Hahaha, I had to spend so much time and money to obtain that treasure and you just found it somewhere?! Well, there could be far worse people to grow to my size I guess… This likely means this is still probably the Earth I know as well. Whatever, too late to overthink about what to do as everyone I know personally is probably dead by now! Anyway, Zeus sounds like a nice name that seems to suit you I know, so go for it if you like” She said as she loudly laughed.



“Okay, forget about my old name as I will be known as this new Zeus… Hopefully more memorable than the previous, likely fake one~! Now who’s ready to go on a real rampage?!”



Krystal Kross simply nodded in acknowledgment as a response before resuming her fun destruction, now with a friendly acquaintance of her similar size who tried not to get in her way too much. She had done a lot of similar actions to those beforehand, but now it felt much more intimate when she could see someone watching her performance as if it was a planned live show. This beauty occasionally glanced at Zeus as she started to notice that he was starting to undress, with her permission slowly. He figured that showing his naked body would make the situation less uncomfortable. It certainly seemed to work in a way, as she got excited seeing his usually eight-inch sized penis now grown to an appropriately big size that fit his newly gigantic self.



Krystal even gave a silly challenge to him to try to throw the ball of his used clothes even further than she had right after her growth. He managed to toss it with all of his strength and even then, only barely beat the high score she had previously set. She responded by sticking out her tongue playfully and saying something along the lines that she was not prepared for a challenger to grow to her height to beat her earlier record. Now with them both fully undressed for the relatively nearby world to see, she continued her rampage with Zeus finally starting to get in on his kind of fun. It mostly started similarly to the one he was watching perform prior, but there was a key difference besides their different personality or physique, which was his penis.



---



Not everyone submitted themselves to allow the carnage to unfold, as a good few were attempting to stop it. Commanding officer Francis and his team of soldiers alongside him were at a military base somewhere in the same country where this chaos was occurring. They would be one of the most capable of their goal of potentially stopping this threat risking the safety of themselves and the rest of humanity. This group was informed among the best as just about anyone across the world about what was occurring. These people were initially quite doubtful that the national disaster was not just unnatural but were in actuality, two of their fellow citizens purposefully causing devastation while having grown to insane sizes due to a mysterious cause.



Francis was one of the most doubtful in the army after hearing this new information but after seeing the evidence time and time again, he could no longer reasonably doubt it for much more time. He realized had a job to do with stopping the catastrophe from getting more out of hand, and that was what he would try his best to do. The emotion he most often felt towards the giant couple was neither fear nor hate, although he did experience those feelings about them from time to time. What he had seemed to feel the greatest out of the other emotions would be jealousy. He was jealous that he could not switch places with this ginormous man who appeared to be taking for granted his enjoyable time with this gorgeous woman at a similar height to her.



The database that Francis had at his disposal quickly identified the male of the two as some previously unremarkable man whose name started with Frederick. However, he did not even need the help of his machine and the workers using it to figure out who the woman of the two was. It only took one look to recognize her as one of the richest women in the world by far, the multi-billionaire CEO who was named Krystal Kloss. She was seemingly always desired by the officer as one of the most powerful ladies on the entire planet having her looks being around as attractive as she might. Now she was somehow far stronger than anyone had ever been before and he considered the one guy who matched her strength was someone who had not earned it yet.



Shortly after this, the commander somehow managed to snap out of his overwhelming jealous thoughts distracting him and clouding his judgment. Then he went on to the mission at hand which was getting the monstrosity duo to stop their carnage by any means deemed necessary. He would try his best to view both of the colossal beings as nothing more than beasts that have become a disaster of sorts to not let his personal feelings get in the way of making the right call and protecting at least some of his fellow citizens of the country. Francis would discuss with his team what the best course of action might be. Sadly it seemed that still no technology had existed for an easy solution, such as shrinking them back down or vaporizing them entirely. 



Since there was no way to solve the issue with ease, they would have to think about their reasonable choices. None of them were guaranteed to work and would likely cause many more casualties to occur as well. The duo seemed to know what they were doing and it seemed unlikely that they would be easily convinced to stop, especially because they could probably not reasonably be moved anywhere safely. This meant that trying to communicate with them or get their attention would likely not be that beneficial and would end up being a waste of resources, time, and effort. The leftover strategy they were attempting to avoid this time around with its many variables seemed to be needed, and that involved using weaponry with the intent to kill.



Francis soon prepared his army as quickly as possible without compromising efficiency with variations of that seemingly needed plan. He proceeded at a fairly rapid pace, making sure that all the weapons and soldiers available were ready for this incoming battle. Once that was finished, he set forth to officially declare war against what seemed to be the biggest threat that the country and possibly the entire world had ended up having to face, in its entire existence. This military alongside him set forth on lots of combat vehicles such as attack helicopters, bomber jets, and fully armed tanks. They even had a secret nuclear warhead at their disposal, but hoped they would never have to use it due to the collateral damage detonating the device brings.



These forces did their best to approach this devastating duo while trying their best to avoid losing as much time, supplies, and civilians as possible. After they arrived at their desired destination with relatively minimal damage to these machines, the workers began to shoot at these impossibly huge humans they now perceived as monsters. They shot and shot at their targets with everything from bullets to bombs to even napalm with only brief stops to reload the ammo. However, nothing seemed to do any damage at all to these two giants and only seemed to provide a bit of annoyance in their attacks. The soldiers hoped that at least the force of each attack was annoying them, but the true reality was that they did not mind the feeling of any shot.



This enemy duo only barely frowned about their fun having to be briefly interrupted, but these attackers would never know the difference. All they knew was that their efforts had been in vain after all these hours of preparation, which only seemingly amounted to lots of time of wasted energy. Francis was one of these people who had a far bigger frown as a reaction to this knowledge and felt it was time to do the last resort of his plan. He hoped he would never have to because this strategy would guarantee plenty more death and destruction, but he felt he had no other choice but that was a better alternative. At least detonating a nuclear bomb, had some chance of success even if the cost might have seemed far too grave to consider doing that action.

Chapter End Notes:

Questathana Commissioning $50 Towards An Artist Raffle: It needs to be a character from this list as a giant(ess) in an extreme-size situation: https://deviantart.com/questathana/jo... You can decide the artist or I can. https://gleam.io/WWmJl/questathana-co...



Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.



Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;



Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana



Commissions are closed usually done for me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com



Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana



Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana



Youtube and community posts:  https://www.youtube.com/c/Questathana



Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana



Fandoms Sizeplay Discord (Custom Categories For All):  https://discord.com/invite/tRmYGPE4ec



My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations



Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.