- Text Size +

She smiles down at the poor thing sitting on her desk. So small, so delicate… She can hear it whimpering ever so slightly. She doesn’t like seeing blood, so she always has her maids perform the tongue removal ahead of time. Sometimes she wishes she could hear their last words, but just the thought of the blood dripping from their mouths makes her queasy. Her maids assure her that it’s not bad, that the process has been made very safe, and that the tinies usually don’t bleed at all anymore, but she’d rather not take her chances. 


She reaches down towards it, and it cries out and backs away in fear. “Shh, don’t worry little one, I won’t hurt you.” She puts her other hand behind it to stop it from backing away. “You’re so pretty” she says as she starts to caress its face with her finger. This one is female. Its features, even marred by the fear it clearly feels, are almost divine in their beauty. “You’ll be perfect, love.” 


“I’m going to pick you up now, okay? We need to get those clothes off of you.” It squeaks and tries to run, but its progress is easily stopped when she pinches its waist between her fingers. “Come now, be reasonable about this. I know you’re scared, but you can’t exactly fight me. Just relax and let this happen.” Her fingers work expertly and gracefully, slowly forcing the tiny’s body into position with its hands held above its head, and gently tugging its top off. 


She feels her heart skip a beat as she sees the tiny thing’s newly exposed midriff and sizable breasts. Her maids really outdid themselves with this one. She feels a hint of arousal and blushes a little as she watches the tiny squirm to cover itself up. “You’re so sexy… do you mind if I…” She prods at its breast and giggles as it tries futilely to shrink away from her. She takes a deep breath and begins working on the tiny’s skirt and leggings, now moving a bit more urgently. 


“Ooh” she moans breathily, bringing the little thing up to her face so she can get a closer look. By now the tiny’s eyes are starting to tear up. “Don’t cry, love, everything will be alright! We’re almost ready, I’m just going to… touch you a little, and then we can get started.” She slowly positions the tiny so that she can hold its legs apart with her pinky and thumb, her breathing getting more and more ragged. She guides the tiny’s privates up to her mouth, and at the same time, reaches her other hand down into her own. 


The tiny writhes in her hand, tears now streaming down its face as it screams wordlessly. “Oh, fuck yes…” she whispers, pausing for just a second to savor its struggles. Then she shoves the tip of her tongue inside it, moaning loudly. This really is the best tiny her maids have given her in a very long time.


After about a minute of sucking, licking, rubbing, and moaning, she feels herself getting close, and she skillfully guides the tiny to finish with her. She drops her head and hand contentedly on the desk, but only a few seconds pass before she feels the tiny trying to stand up. She brings her cum soaked hand out of her panties and presses the tiny back onto her palm. “Mm, you can’t leave yet…” She giggles as she spreads her cum all over its body. “You can’t leave ever…” she says, in a pouty baby voice. 


Once she catches her breath, she sits up and grabs the wireframe from the back of her desk. “Now, what pose do you want, little one? Maybe… something slutty?” She fastens its limbs in with the twist ties on the end of each wire, rendering it totally immobile. She bends the wires around so that its butt is sticking out behind it. At this point, it’s sobbing breathlessly. “Mm, I don’t know… you’re sexy enough for it, but you are pretty shy… Oh! I have an idea”


She twists its legs so that they’re slightly crossed, barely concealing its privates, then puts one of its arms across its breasts. “What a tease!” She laughs and reaches for the silver solution, before changing her mind and grabbing the gold. “I almost want to just keep you as a pet, you’re so hot… but I suppose if I ever want you for naughty stuff later I can just use the stripper to get this off of you. In the meantime, I think I’ll let you keep all my cum in there with you as a reminder of the fun we had.” 


She smiles gently and dips the tiny into the solution, being very careful to get it just up to its neck and no farther. She wished that she could use real gold and silver for this, but she preferred the tinies to stay alive, and no one had found a way yet for them to survive a dunk in molten metal. After a couple seconds, she pulls the tiny out and hangs it on the drying rack. 


She hears a little grunt by her ear. “Aw, don’t worry you two, it’s not replacing you!” She reaches up to caress the faces of her earrings, smiling as she remembers that one of her hands is still sticky with cum. “Well, one of you might be moving down to my ankle… or maybe my nipples. I haven’t decided.” Another grunt. She looks at the clock. “Oh heavens, it’s past your dinner time! I’m so sorry, you little things!” She rushes out of the room, leaving her newest piece of jewelry to dry. 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.