- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The starship Vassha moved through the asteroid field like a shark through a reef, all aboard confident that it was the top predator to be found in the region. The Meltrandi had largely driven their male counterparts, the Zentradi, out of the region. Still, there was clean up work to be done before the sector could be considered secure, at least one squadron of rogue mechs was still on the loose, evading the Vassha in the dark reaches of space.

To Aldena it was preferable. The slow slogging trading of volleys between capital ships was a boring affair, the duels in between the asteroids let her relish both her own skill, and her opponents. Her Queadluun-Gult power armor was equipped with the finest weaponry the Meltrandi had to offer, but Aldena had always preferred to get close with her enemies, close quarters combat had long been a specialty of hers, and she’d long doubted that there was any foe left in the Zentradi fleet that could challenge her.

Until this latest game of cat and mouse with the mysterious “wraith” and his squadron. The equipment the enemy was using wasn’t like anything the Vassha had encountered before, and the Wraith itself was a black painted enigma that had several times bested other squads and their leaders, finally ending with Aldena herself leading the pursuits when they were spotted. It was rare that the Wraith stayed to fight for long, and what objective they were pursuing remained a mystery to the command of the Vassha . Still, the handful of times the Wraith had deigned to do battle with its Meltrandi pursuers, it had proven itself more than deadly.

A real challenge, Aldena thought, staring at the ceiling of her bunk as she lay upon her cot. Like all Meltrandi rooms it was a spartan affair, exactly like all the others, with a simple bed and bathroom.  

“Enemy units have been spotted,” the ship’s intercom boomed.

Aldena grinned, sprinting to the hangar bay where her power armored squadron would launch from.

Josh scowled as scanners picked up the approaching mechs, “Look alive everyone,” he called through his comms system, “we’ve got bogeys coming in at ten o’clock.”

The veritech mechs waited among the asteroids, downloading data from the destroyed hulk of a Zentradi cruiser. While the other Zentradi faction that had occupied the system didn’t seem interested in them, the data was invaluable to humanity. The initial mission in the sector had been to simply scout the Zentradi forces for a potential incursion later, but after the second faction of the massive aliens had arrived and wiped out the first, Josh had made the decision to stay behind with the squadron, recovering whatever valuable intelligence could be scavenged from the destroyed cruisers, as well as gaining information on the new faction.

Meltrandi, he thought, I wonder what they have against the rest of them? They’re all supposed to be clones, right? And they don’t have any kind of ideology or allowed… He chuckled to himself as he put his mech in battleoid form, guess that old song was wrong, even without god or country they still found something to kill and die for.

Josh decided it didn’t really matter, with a grin he engaged his thrusters, racing out to meet the enemy, “I’m going after their leader, that should give you guys some peace and quiet to finish your work and hide somewhere again.”

“You sure commander?” his intercom barked.

“Positive,” Josh said, sighting the first enemy mechs decelerating to engage them.

“DIE ZENTRADI FILTH!” Aldena howled, firing her cannons at the black mech as it zipped among her forces. Impossible, she thought, rage filling her as it dodged the strikes, firing its own weapons at nearly point blank, blasting her own squadron’s mechs to atoms.

That’s right, get closer! She thought excitedly, cackling with glee as the mech got right up next to her. Her first strike with her closed fist winged it, sending it flying into space, but as she jetted after it it simply turned, rocketing towards her. Is he meeting me head on!? She balked at the audacity, the Wraith was a much lighter design than her own ship, a full frontal attack was suicide. She slowed her jets, readying a defensive position… only to watch as the Wraith diverted at the last minute, leaving her heavier, slower mech unable to turn fast enough to pursue.

Aldena’s swearing was swallowed up by the blackness of space.

“Too slow,” Josh chuckled to himself. As always a mix of rock music filled the cockpit of his mech as he flew, old Earth tunes that his instructors had played in flight school.

As he nodded his head in time to the lyrics he spotted the Vassha itself, looming just outside of the battle like a man of war, slowly moving in. With a sigh he flicked the signal button to tell his squadron to retreat, preparing to do so himself.

Instead, his mech simply kept jetting towards the Alien ship.

“What the hell?” Josh muttered, gripping the controls and jerking them in a panic.

“What the hell?” Aldena muttered, following behind the Wraith as it jetted directly towards the Vassha Something’s wrong, she realized, he’s too good of a pilot for this.

She quickly opened a comm channel, “ Vassha, do not fire on the incoming enemy mech, I believe it might be disabled.”

“All the more reason to destroy it,” the Meltrani gunner retorted back.

“Do it and I’ll have your head!” Aldena shouted. She took a breath and composed herself, “the pilot is a high value prisoner, I’ll need to question him personally.” She grinned as she imagined the look on the infamous wraith’s face as he realized he’d been undone. Perhaps I’ll allow him to face me in personal combat for his execution? She thought dreamily.

Josh gulped as he realized the tractor beams were pulling him into the loading bay of the Meltrani ship.

“Warning,” a mechanical voice toned, “Critical control circuit failure.”

“Thanks for the heads up,” he muttered, feeling a pit forming in his stomach as the other mechs landed in the bay behind him, the launch door sealing up as the towering robots surrounded his paralyzed ship.

There was a hiss as the mechs of the Meltrani opened up, the pilots stepping out in their skintight flight suits and removing their helmets. Josh’s eyes went wide, he’d know the Zentradi were a race of giants, standing at least thirty feet tall, and often taller, but the ones that were now grinning victoriously as they gathered around his mech were not what the briefings had described.

They’re all women! He thought wildly, and in spite of himself he had to take a moment to eye up several of them, in their flight suits every feminine curve was visible, and the one that had squared off directly in front of his viewport was like no woman he’d ever seen. She was an athletic amazon with visible musculature that would have initimidated him at human size, let alone on a woman as tall as his own mech. Her red skin made her look almost like a demon out of a fairy tale, and the pair of pointed ears that poked out from her short cropped hair added to her fantastic appearance, but oddities aside, he’d have been happy to wake up next to a woman looking like her… if she was about one eight the size of course.

“Now to see the famous wraith,” she said with a grin, “open your armor, or I’ll have it blasted to atoms!”

With a resigned sigh Josh clicked the release button for his cockpit, causing the “face” of his mech to pop open. There was stunned silence in the bay, and the giant women whispered amongst themselves for a moment before Aldena growled angrily.

“A Miclone!?” she snapped, “Is this a joke!?”

The alien language was just babbling to him, but Josh cleared his throat, “I don’t have to give you anything but my name, rank, and serial number-“ he was cut off as Aldena’s powerful fingers wrapped around him, squeezing the breath from his lungs as she brought him up to her face.

“A male was bad enough, but a Miclonian?” she almost screeched as he writhed in her grip.

“Aldena, you demanded we take this prisoner,” a stern voice echoed through the bay. They all turned to see the captain of the Vassha, one Tierna Shtar, a towering Meltrani with white hair and a robotic eyepiece.

“That was before I knew!“ Aldena protested.

“These Miclones have been encountered in other areas of rightful Meltrani space,” the captain continued, ignoring her, “we will interrogate this one and find out what he’s doing here, and whether or not they are working with the Zentradi. Prepare the communication equipment and take him to an interrogation room immediately.  

Josh gasped for breath as Aldena’s grip on him lessened, and he winced in pain, sure he’d have bruises on his ribs the next day, if he made it that far.

Josh sat, cross legged, on the top of the table in the interrogation room. It was a plain white space, not unlike what the UN Space forces would have used for the same purpose, although the pair of black laser scorch marks on the back wall made him uneasy, as did the looming form of the Meltrani. She’d placed a small device, roughly the size of a microwave oven, on the table next to him, and as she spoke it translated her words.

Look at him, she thought, pathetic. The human barely stood as high as her ankle, and had darker skin than most of the humans in the intelligence report. The thin strip of hair on his upper lip made him look disgustingly male, a reminder of the double insult that her months long rival had turned out to be both a miclone and a member of the opposite sex. The red pupils had interested her, and she smirked as she read his medical data.

“Eye implants?” she asked, meeting his gaze with her own.

“Yeah,” he said with a nod, “I use a heads up display in my glasses too.”

“You don’t trust your natural instincts,” she said accusingly.

“To react when my friend’s lives are on the line? No I don’t,” he replied.

She frowned, but nodded at his answer, “My name is Aldena,” she said bitterly, “and you are The Wraith, but I wish to know your true name.”

“The Wraith?” he grinned, “that is an amazing nickname…” he gulped as he saw that she wasn’t amused. “J-Josh Turner,” he said quickly.

She looked down at a data screen that was quickly loading the intelligence that the Meltrani had gathered in their encounters with the Miclones. She frowned as she quickly skimmed it, much of it didn’t make any sense to her.

“While you are in our custody you will be given standard nutritional cubes for sustenance,” she said.

“Yum, just like mom used to make,” Josh muttered.

“Who is mom?” Aldena asked sharply.

Josh blinked, “Uh… my female parent? She’s married to my dad?”

“According to our intelligence a marriage is some kind of alliance,” she mused, “this “dad,” will he be deploying forces to this sector?”

Josh cocked an eyebrow, fighting a laugh, “Uh no, I don’t think he will.”

“Are you working with the Zentradi?” she asked.

Josh blinked, “I thought you were the Zentradi?”

Aldena laughed, “No, we have been at war with the males for centuries now, we’ve pushed them out of this sector!”

“So that’s why you’re at war with the rest of them? Because you’re all girls?”

Aldena smirked, “yes male, that is why.”

“Hey, we’re fighting them too,” Josh said quickly, “maybe this whole thing is a misunderstanding? We could ally and-“

“We would never ally with males,” Aldena said, a look of disgust coming over her face.

“In our society men and women live together,” Josh explained, “there have been some hiccups, but I think we’re doing okay.”

Aldena looked down at the information tablet, certain that it would be revealed as a lie, but as she tapped through data screens she saw a picture of a human man and woman, both in flight suits before their veritechs. She pondered it for a moment, then shut the screen off.

“I need to examine your equipment, a guard will take you to your cell.” With that she stood up, walking out and leaving him to be picked up by the guard.

Aldena looked through the data from the captured Veritech. The human’s mech was an odd thing, transforming into an arrow shaped craft or to a humanoid form for engagements, and while many systems were primitive in design they were more than functional.

She activated a file, blinking in surprise as a series of sounds began to play from the small cockpit’s speaker, a strang cachaphony of notes mixed with a human voice. She merely listened for a moment, feeling a strange sense of… something.

“This data file,” she said, “I need to know the meaning.”

“Sure,” Josh said in a tired voice.

They were back in the interrogation room, with him once again on the table. He hadn’t gotten much sleep on the hard surface of the cell, the bed had been too high to climb onto, apparently meant for a Zeltrandi prisoner, and it hadn’t looked too comfortable anyway.

Still, a smile crept across his face as the old crooning love song filled the room, “Oh man,” he chuckled, “this one is… this one’s not my usual thing, but it’s still a good one.”

“This what?” Aldena asked in exasperation, “I’ve listened to it a dozen times, I cannot grasp the meaning, and it’s making me…” she paused, not sure how to word what she felt, “upset,” she finished. “Is it a code? A message of some kind?”

“No,” Josh said slowly, “it’s a love song, a man wrote it for a woman who was special to him.”

“He says her eyes are like fire,” Aldena said, “is this a translation error?”

“It’s bout how they make him feel,” Josh said, biting his lip as he tried to explain it, “like her eyes are wild and dangerous, like a fire.”

“But he wishes to see them anyway,” Aldena said, stroking her chin thoughtfully. “So male and female humans find each other pleasing to the eye.”

“Do Zentradi not?” Josh asked curiously.

Aldena shrugged, “I suppose I wouldn’t know; I have only seen the males on the other side of a battlefield or in briefing reports.” She leaned down, tucking her fist under her chin as her garage sized face regarded him curiously.

He started to get nervous, and finally cleared his throat, “Do you have another question?”

“What do males find attractive in females?”

Is this a torture? Is she trying to trick me? “Uh, I don’t know what relevance that would have to our military-“

“We will discuss the location of your squadron in a moment,” she said sharply, “answer the question!”

“It varies!”

“What do you like!?” Aldena asked, slamming her fist on the table and causing him to yelp. The Meltrani blinked in surprise, looking at the dent she’d left on the steel table, then to the tiny human who’d recoiled away from her. Why do I care what he likes? She asked herself with a frown, why do I care what ANY male likes?

The episode with Aldena had startled Josh, and he found himself pacing his cell, wondering how much longer the Meltrani would keep him alive. The truth was the amount of practical military intelligence he had was miniscule, and as soon as the Meltrani realized that…

One of those big boots comes down and you’re going out like a cockroach. He took a deep breath, gotta keep my cool… Aldena seems really interested in Earth, maybe I can keep talking to her?

Aldena lay in her cot, playing more of the “songs” she’d downloaded from Josh’s machine. She smiled as a fast paced guitar solo began, describing the singer’s desire for revenge. She found herself occupying more and more of her time this way, the intoxicating emotions that could be elicited from the songs becoming a shameful secret. Some of her squadmates had asked about her absence from their usual training and simulations, and she’d made an excuse about cataloging the information gained from the human.

The captain will expect a final report at some point, she thought, frowning, I don’t have any military information to give her.

She let it go out of her mind, an unusual sentiment for a member of the warrior race, another song was playing, this one detailing a steamy midnight meeting between the singer and his lover. She groaned as the drums beat in time, describing their bodies grinding together, and a dampness between her legs seemed to draw her hands down. She was halfway to orgasm before she realized what she was doing, the Zentradi, and Meltrani, were well aware of sexual pleasure of course, a shameful thing to be done in private if an urge became too strong, but this was different… no mere mechanical releasing of built up tension, it was like a video briefing played in her mind, her and…

Josh! She grinned, imagining the tiny human kneeling before her, ground against her womanhood as her juices covered his face, marking him as hers! She mewled in excitement, nearly rolling off the bed as she saw herself forcing his body inside of her, tendrils of pleasure shooting up her spine as he fought feebly against her superior strength! Finally when she was done, those pale crimson eyes would look up at her like… like…

LIKE FIRE! She squealed as she came, Yes! She shivered, cumming hard and finally tumbling over the side of the cot, hitting the steel floor with a thud that didn’t slow down the waves of pleasure at all. She lay there, panting for a moment, her breath fogging the metal floor and her hand still down her underwear.

I am outside of mission parameters, she thought weakly, the idea sending a chill through her.

Aldena was walking through the ship, making her way to the interrogation room, when Captain Tierna turned down a hallway, appearing in front of her.

“Aldena,” the captain said sternly, “we need to talk.”

“Of course Captain,” she said, her voice neutral as she bowed respectfully.

“You have been discussing many things with the human,” she said flatly, “mostly aspects of their culture. ” She paused, letting the statement sink in, “you know our laws on associating with species that celebrate culture, do you not?”

“Culture is like a virus that weakens resolve and unity,” she repeated from memory, “the best way to prevent its spread is to destroy it wherever it’s found!” She saw the captain’s gaze, and cleared her throat, “I am merely attempting to be thorough in making sure the human has given up all military knowledge, any additional information gained can simply be stored for later use in… psychological intimidation tactics.”

The captain smiled and nodded, “Ah yes, fear is the mind killer after all. I look forward to your report.”

She sighed with relief as the captain left, continuing to the interrogation chamber. Josh was already there as usual, sitting cross legged on a table that was too big for him. She sighed, sitting down and placing her info tablet on the table, drumming her fingers on the surface for a moment.

“Is there any military information you have?” she asked suddenly, “something that could justify keeping you… captive, for longer?”

Josh gulped, realizing the implication, “I uh…” Aldena looked at him almost pleadingly, and he sighed, “No, afraid not.”

She breathed out slowly, “Fine, our time is almost up then…” she reached over to her info tablet, tapping a few keys and shutting off the rooms cameras, then finally clicking the tablet itself off. Josh raised an eyebrow as she stood up to her full height, looming over him like a colossus and grinning down in an almost predatory way.

“I have one last question,” she said.

“Shoot,” Josh almost whispered, meeting her eyes as her smile widened.

“Am an attractive female?”

Josh opened his mouth, closed it again, then blinked, “ What!?” he finally managed.

Aldena scowled, “you needn’t spare my feelings, if the answer is no, then-“

“You are!” he said quickly, almost laughing, “it’s just… not a question I expected.”

“So human men like a powerful woman,” she chuckled, “and you’re eager to be mine, yes? To be taken as so many of the human love songs describe the softer partner?”

Josh gulped, “W-What would that entail?”

She walked around the table, poking him in the chest and pinning him to the surface as she licked her lips, “You’re going to use your body to pleasure me, let me toy with you however amuses me, and then let me hold you while I regale you with stories of the battles I’ve won!”

Josh was silent a moment, “Wow,” he said finally, “those Rock albums really did a number on you, huh?”

She scowled, “I am still a Meltrani, I am just… discovering new desires! Now what is your answer Miclone!?” She hated how nervous she was, how her heart was pounding. Fear, she realized, what am I afraid of? There’s just him here!

Well, it’s not like you’ve got a girl waiting back in Macross City anyways, “Sure,” Josh replied with a weak smile, “We could try it out?”

The red skinned giantess beamed, reaching up and unzipping her flightsuit. It tumbled down around her, and Josh’s eyes bulged as he took in her body, the ridges of her abs, the tuft of hair just above her womanhood, the shapely and muscular legs.

It was probably why he didn’t notice her hands reach for him, tearing his own jumpsuit off of him as though it were a candy wrapper. He grunted in surprise, looking up at her angrily, but she was too far gone to care, her face flushed with lust as her hand gripped him tight, almost as tight as she had when they first met, slowly bringing him down between her legs.

She’s seriously going to put me in-

Aldena pushed, forcing his head inside of her as she threw her head back in a gasp. Her wetness enveloped him, the soft flesh of her vulva swallowing his shoulders up next as she pushed harder.

Yes! Aldena thought excitedly, grunting as pleasure raced through her, this is what I needed, he’s perfect! She shivered, using the nearby table to steady herself as she forced the human’s body in and out of herself at a steady pace.

I’m drowning Josh thought, fighting for breath as her juices threatened to fill his lungs. As it was the thick musky taste of the amazonian warrior woman clung to his tongue, stuck in his nostrils, in the warm wet darkness inside of her she was his entire world.

Finally Aldena neared her climax, and the soft walls around Josh pressed in one last time as she shuddered in ecstasy. Josh took a deep breath as he was pulled out, his body soaked all over, and the smell of the alien woman’s most intimate place clinging to him, marking him. Aldena herself had a dreamy look as she set him back on the table.

“Whoa,” Josh panted, looking up at her, “That was…”

“I’m not done,” she muttered, reaching down between his legs. He winced as the giant woman’s fingers gripped his erect manhood, slowly stroking up and down. “This is correct?” she questioned, “the anatomical reports on Zentradi males were… unclear.”

“I-It feels pretty good!” he gasped, seeing stars as the forceful pumps of the Meltrani’s crimson fingers made short work of him. Soon he was bucking his hips against the giant digits, groaning as Aldena smirked triumphantly, watching him spurt his seed across the ridges of her forefinger before collapsing to the table.

“Hmm…” Aldena studied the small amount of human seed on her fingers, then brought it to her lips to taste it. Josh watched her, adrift in the post orgasm haze, as she slowly zipped her jumpsuit back up. “I think I’m going to like having you,” she said finally.

“So what now?” he asked.

She sighed, reaching for her info tablet, flicking it back on. A moment later a guard stormed in, massive laser rifle in hand as she looked for danger.

“What’s going on Aldena?” she asked angrily.

“The prisoner tried to escape, his clothes got torn to pieces in the attempt,” Aldena said with a smirk and a shrug, “he didn’t get far though.”

“That so?” the other Meltrani said, laughing at Josh’s nakedness, “poor dumb little Miclone, come on, let’s get you a new prisoner’s suit! And no desert cubes tonight!”

What the fuck!? Josh thought, giving Aldena a dirty look as she teasingly waved to him, walking past the guard and back to her own quarters.

Aldena watched as the maintenance fabricator slowly painted her mech black, in the same style as Josh’s wraith had been, with a few purple highlights to differentiate it.

“Aldena, your mechsuit wasn’t scheduled for maintenance,” Captain Tierna said, startling her.

“Some of the exterior plating was scratched last time I took it out,” she lied, turning to her superior.

“Hmm… Yes,” The captain muttered, frowning at the mech’s new paint job. “I just wanted to let you know that I think that I’ve slotted the prisoner for execution tomorrow at dawn.”

Aldena started, “But there’s so much more-“

“Culture is a virus Aldean,” the captain said sternly, “and he’s a carrier on this vessel.” She paused, “I should hope anyone infected is able to fight off that contagion on their own, or we might need to remove more carriers. ” She let the statement hang in the air, then turned to leave. “I expect your final report on what you’ve learned from the Miclone as soon as his body is cold.”

I haven’t even prepared a report, Aldena thought numbly, nothing I could give her anyway…

She ran her hands through her short-cropped hair, realizing that there was really only one option left.

Josh looked up as the door to his cell slid open, rolling his eyes as he saw Aldena and scowled, turning on the small communication box the Meltrani had given him, “What the hell is your problem? Did you just want to sample the human or something!?” She

“Quiet!” she hissed, closing the door behind her.

“You cost me my desert cubes,” he said angrily, “those are the only good thing to eat your people even-“

“They’re killing you in six hours,” she said flatly.  Josh paled, and she chuckled, “Oh, that got your attention? Well, I don’t think I’ll be far behind you, so listen carefully. We are going to go to your people’s space, I’m going to sneak you out of here.”

Josh lit up, “Seriously?”

“Yes, I’ve got my mech prepped and ready to fly,” Aldena muttered, slowly unzipping her suit.

Josh looked up at the giant woman uncertainly, “Uh, you still look good, but is this really the time for-“

“Where do you think I’m sneaking you out?” she said with a grin.

“That’s going to be a tight fit,” he said with a grimace.

“Just don’t move much,” she replied, picking him up, gentler this time, “if you get noticed we are both dead.”

Slowly she slid him against her body, her rock hard abs against his back as her warmth drove the coolness of the jail cell away. The zipper of her suit slowly moved up, darkening the world and sealing him tight against her. The skintight fabric was soft, but pressed so strongly that he couldn’t do much more than spread himself out pathetically across her belly, and a moment later the world lurched as she began to move.

He’d only be noticed if someone got very close, Aldena thought, looking down at her stomach. She playfully patted it, the pressure of her hand impacting the entirety of Josh’s body as she grinned down, pleased with her work.

She left the cell, closing it behind her and starting her walk towards the launch bay. She passed a few other Meltrani she knew, casually nodding at them.

Something felt delightful about knowing she had Josh so close to her, and she couldn’t help but smirk happily as she made her way through the massive ship.

The slow shifting of her body against his made Josh realize that as she walked he was dropping lower, “Aldena!” he hissed.

“Quiet!” she replied, ignoring him.

The fabric of her underwear slid against the back of his legs, and as he tried his best to grip the sheer fabric of her suit, he slowly settled down into the crotch of her flight uniform. The warmth here was even more intense, and a familiar smell began drifting towards him from behind her underwear as the motion of her walking ground his body against the front of her panties.

“Oh…” Aldena giggled, looking up and down the hallway. She ducked into a maintenance cooridor, pressing against the front of her suit and taking a moment to push the tiny human against herself with a pleased groan of pleasure.

Josh felt the pressure on his entire body like a bear hug as she shifted him around, and he couldn’t so much as struggle as she used him to get herself off again. Finally she shuddered, her muffled groan echoing down to him.

“Focus!” he shouted up to her, “we can’t stop to jerk off every time we-“

“I’m in charge here Miclone,” she retorted, “if I want to stop and-“

Alarm klaxons rang out, “This is Captain Tierna” the intercom boomed, “The Miclone has escaped captivity, all crew will be subject to search until he is found!”

“Well shit,” Josh groaned, “I hope you’re happy!”

“It’s all right,” she muttered, unzipping her suit again, “I planned a backup in case of this exact scenario!”

“Oh thank the stars,” Josh sighed as she lifted him out of her suit again, “what is it, some kind of Meltrani cloaking device!?”

“No,” she said shortly, lifting him up over her face. His eyes went wide as her mouth slowly opened, letting him look down into the dark chasm of her throat.

“Aldena!?” he squeaked fearfully.

“I’d put you in the back end, but we can’t risk a rectal cavity search,” she explained, as if it was obvious.

“Do you really think you can swallow me!?” he asked, “I think I’m too big!”

“You’re not,” Aldena laughed, “hold your breath going down my throat, there will be air enough in my stomach-“

“And acid!” Josh shouted, “I don’t like this plan at all!”

“I’m prepared for it,” Aldena growled, “and even if I wasn’t, acid might kill you in a few hours, a Meltrani laser will kill you right now!”

“Fuck me,” Josh groaned, “Okay…”

He shut his eyes, not wanting to watch as he felt his body inverted, sliding towards Aldena’s open mouth. Like when she’d used him to pleasure herself, he felt his head enveloped by the warm humidity inside of her maw, and he winced as he felt her tongue lift up, tasting him and lubricating him with her saliva. The air grew thick as he approached the back of her throat.

Aldena forced herself to breathe through her nose, sliding the human further in, pressing her fingers against the bottoms of his feet and readying herself to swallow.

gulp*

At his size Josh didn’t go completely down, getting stuck halfway like a piece of food that hadn’t been chewed small enough. With a grimace Aldena swallowed again, the tight ring of wet muscly flesh contracting around Josh and finally sending him shooting down through her throat.

Like she’d told him to, he held his breath as the slimy tube of muscle squeezed him downward, sending him to the Meltrani’s belly, where he finally landed with a wet *plop.*

This is it, he thought, breathing the thick and acrid air inside of her belly, I’m in her stomach. A moment of panic struck him, and he had to force himself to calm down as the instinctive terror at his situation kicked in. A moment later something splashed down into the muck next to him, and feeling around for it he realized it was the translation device.

“Uh, okay, what’s the plan for the acid?” he asked, rubbing his skin as the wet layer of goo began to give him an uncomfortable itch. Another plop into the liquid answered him, and there was a bubbling as the tingling vanished.

“That’s an antacid,” her muffled voice boomed, “extremely powerful, it should keep you safe for a few days.”

“ Days!? ” he rasped.

His world tumbled as she began walking again, the contents of her gut sloshing over him, “Stop your complaining,” she replied, “you’ll probably need to stay in there until we can reach your people.”

“Wonderful,” he muttered, feeling around the dark walls of his new prison.

Aldena smiled as she felt the tingling of the tiny human pressing against the inside of her belly. The butterfly sensation was pleasant, and she started to grow wet again at the thought of how thoroughly Josh was hers now.

Plenty of time to explore those feelings later, she thought, making her way to the hanger.

“Halt!” a pair of guards shouted.

Aldena froze, “Yes?” she asked politely.

“Pat down,” one of them explained, “the captain thinks someone might have the prisoner in their clothes.”

Aldena remained still, letting the pair pat their hands up and down her flight suit, knowing they’d find nothing. With a nod they sent her on her way, and she chuckled as she picked up her pace.

“We’re here,” she said in a low voice, knowing her stomach’s passenger could hear her. She quickly climbed up to her mechsuit, stopping only briefly to admire how the new paint job inspired by Josh’s own machine looked.

“STOP HER!”

Aldena turned to see Captain Tierna leveling a laser rifle at her armor just as it snapped shut, the blast bouncing harmlessly off the suit’s exterior protection. With a final salute, she turned, firing all of her plasma cannons at the hangar door, causing it to blow open and sweep her old squad and captain into the vacuum of space as her suit rocketed out into the endless black.

Josh felt the acceleration, and he felt a sudden sense of relief as he realized they’d made it. As odd as it felt, Aldena’s stomach was suddenly the most comfortable place in the world, and he chuckled softly as he leaned against the soft wall, the watery contents soaking him up to his waist.

“They’ll never catch us now,” Aldena’s thundering voice boomed. Josh heard a slapping sound as she playfully patted her stomach, “I like the way you feel in there,” she murmured, “I think this is going to be a very pleasant trip… Just remember, when we get to human space, you’re still going to be mine.”

A Meltrani war bride, he thought wryly, or maybe I’m her war husband? He laughed at the thought, I guess we’ll see what happens…

One Month Later

“I think she’s going to adapt well,” the doctor explained to Josh as he sat in the waiting room. “Many Zentradi and even some Meltrani have defected and undergone Miclonization to assimilate easier.”

“So she’ll be human sized most of the time?” Josh asked.

“We may need to resize her to pilot her mech,” the doctor shrugged, “but yes she’ll be smaller. 

“Human sized?” Josh repeated curiously.

“Well uh, the procedure wasn’t exactly one hundred percent effective for her,” the doctor said uneasily, “sometimes there’s a genetic quirk you understand.”

Josh gulped, “Doc-“

“Where’s Josh?” Aldena’s voice called down the hall.

He turned to see her walking eagerly from the Miclonization chamber, a smile on her face as she closed the distance between them. He looked up she got closer, and when the seven foot tall amazon of a woman hugged him close, his face was pressed straight into her ample chest. With a giggle she leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“Don’t worry, you’ll always be mine. 

Out of the frying pan, into the fire, Josh thought with a laugh.