- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story focuses mainly on feet, sock, and footwear based plot points. If you’re not into that, there’s plenty of other stuff on the site for you.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just an introduction to James and Mrs Kendricks, as well as the setting.

James sleepily rolled out of his creaky bed as the alarm screamed 7:00am into his ears. He felt ill. Not ill enough to convince his parents to let him stay home that day, but ill enough to feel woozy all morning.

He slipped into a simple outfit for the day - a pair of cargos and a football jersey. He didn’t really pay much attention to his outfit anyhow - his attention lay mainly on his banging headache and occasional dizzy spells.


The journey to school came and went in a fleeting blur, and all of a sudden he was in the college hallway, walking to his first period - maths.

”What a boring subject…” he silently thought to himself. Why did he even pick it? The class was mind-numbing, to say the least. l

His teacher, Mrs Kendricks was a 36ish year old woman with all the personality of a toilet roll. If one woman could make his day blander than anything, it was her. She walked into the classroom in a black dress, her dirty blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She wasn’t much for the eyes to behold, not the prettiest lady, that was, but not ugly. Her smoky glasses covered her hazel eyes, which she used to stare down the entire class in the event anybody spoke out of line.

Her legs were clad with a dark, sheen pair of nylon tights, which rode her legs all the way down to her feet, which wore a pair of dark stilettos - an outrageous sounding pair of shoes for a maths teacher. If she weren’t such a nerd she might’ve looked like a pseudo-prostitute.

You were the first to your class, apparently, and the instant your teacher walked in, your vision turned to a hallucinatory blur, in which you promptly blacked out.

You soon awoke to a crashing rumble. As your eyes forced themselves open, a bright, fluorescent light engulfed your vision, and nothing but a relentless thundering filled your senses.

As you came to and your blurry vision began to restore, you realised you were on the floor, flat out, fully clothed, but tiny. It didn’t take you long to clock that the room was huge - had some kind of accident occurred at the large hadron collider to increase the size of the Earth?

However, you soon realised how wrong you were. Looking up and to your right, your eyes were met by a giant pair of stiletto heels - it seems you shrank, and the members of your class remained at normal size. The stilettos sat there patiently, whilst the room still reverberated quietly as the crashing sneakers of entering students slammed into the classroom floor.

You slowly crawled to a stance, staring up at the behemoth woman in front of you. You couldn’t see high enough up to see her face due to the bottom of the desk you’re laid under, yet you knew instantly from the nylon tights and high heels that the giantess before you was Mrs Kendricks. Towering over you like this, you realised how small you really were. Even her high heels were the height of a small building at this size. You felt a sense of existential dread wash over you as you realised how futile and hopeless your chances of survival truly were at this size - nobody would see you, you were nothing but a speck of dust on the floor to them. The odds are that later in the day you would be instantaneously destroyed under somebody’s tread, there was simply nothing you could do to recover at this size.

Nonetheless, there was no use in giving up, so you judged your surroundings for the next move.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope it’s not too boring so far.