- Text Size +

David was shopping at the mall, specifically looking for new clothes. He entered the fitting room, he hung up the shirt he wanted to try on, but suddenly felt unwell and fainted. When he woke up, he found himself still in the fitting room, but it had become bigger. 

He still had his clothes, but then he heard someone asking through the curtain if anyone was there, and two girls entered. 

They were both around 18 years old, one with black hair wearing a white t-shirt, green cargo pants, and Air Force shoes, and the other with blonde hair wearing a hoodie, jeans, and black Converse shoes. 

As they entered, they hung their clothes on the racks and started undressing. David found himself standing at a size of 1inch between them on the floor, watching them change until they were in their underwear, trying on the clothes they had taken. 

David wanted to get their attention for help, so he climbed onto the shoe of the girl with black hair, whom he overheard was named Rebecca. As he climbed, he smelled a strong odor coming from her shoe and saw that she was wearing pink socks, the bottoms of which were dirty and soaked with sweat. 

David finished climbing onto her right shoe and started waving and shouting to get their attention, but Rebecca's friend accidentally kicked her shoe, causing David, who was standing at the edge of the shoe's entrance to be most visible, to fall inside. He fell onto his face and immediately felt like he fell into a puddle, partially true because it was her shoe sole that had likely absorbed enough sweat from constant use. 

As David stood up, he struggled to walk evenly and saw that he was in a crater formed by the imprint of her heel pressed into the shoe sole. David looked up and saw Rebecca changing back into her clothes, realizing she would probably put her shoes on soon. He started running, or rather trying to without falling on the soft, spongy surface of her shoe sole. 

Unfortunately, unaware and unconcerned about the fate of the small person in her shoe, Rebecca began to put it on. David turned around and saw that the light was blocked, and he saw the giant foot of the giantess entering the shoe. David ran over half the distance and was close to the end of her shoe, but when her foot passed over him, he knew it was probably the end for him. 

Her foot crushed him, and now he was under the ball of her foot. He felt a tremendous pressure on his small body and felt his back sinking into the shoe sole while his front absorbed the sweat clinging to her sock. Suddenly, he felt the teenager moving, and every step exerted great pressure on him and the sweat flowing onto and into his body through his mouth, nose, and other openings. 

He felt himself becoming completely soaked with her sweat. After hours of walking, Rebecca returned home. She went to her room and took off her shoes, then placed them by the bed and lay down on it. Meanwhile, when the girl took off her shoes, David felt that he couldn't move and was absorbed and trapped in her shoe sole. 

He couldn't do anything about it, and as he noticed over the next few days, Rebecca used those shoes every day and everywhere, whether to school, the gym, or going out in town, so his new life was now as the sole of some girl's shoe who didn't even know of his existence.