- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


A cold winter night had overtaken the city as a young couple laid on their double bed. The two were visibly blushing at the proposition the brown-haired man gave, smiling back at his girlfriend sheepishly. The cowgirl laying down on the opposite side of the bed from him was contemplating, before finally speaking: “Well Jake, I’m not really sure, I can’t say I ever did that with a person before.” The cowgirl would reply, gently rubbing her right hand over her left arm, passing through her brown fur with it in a shy manner.

“Oh come on, Silvia! You know this is like my dream, right?” He’d respond immediately, seeming to not want to give up on his fetish idea.

“Yeah, but like, shrinking you down and having you fuck my toes? Isn’t that a bit weird? And what if I can’t change you back? Are you absolutely certain you want to risk that for your fetish?” Silvia would raise an eyebrow, staring blankly at her partner as she awaited for his response. The young magic user expected an odd reaction from her boyfriend when she revealed her shrinking magic, but she certainly didn’t expect him to beg her to shrink him down a day after. She would lightly shuffle her feet around nervously, slightly hoping Jake would come to his senses about it.

However, this wouldn’t be the case, as not even a second after, the enthusiastic man would yell out with confidence: “Of course I do! Please Silv! You know I want this a lot!” He’d beg even more, scooching closer to his girlfriend and gently placing his hand to the side of her brunette hair. He’d rub against her cheek, lightly caressing under her horns as her gave her a pleading look.

Silvia’s resolve would immediately crack at that moment, unable to resist his charms as she sighed, looking back at him with a smile: “Alright, I’ll do it.” Jake would immediately smile in cheer, before the cowgirl continued: “Get down to my feet then, now~”

The command lightly surprised him, but he would soon nod, crawling down the length of the bed to his girlfriend’s perfect soles. Unlike most of her body, they weren’t covered in fur, instead making a smooth and well-kept soft surface that the young man couldn’t not gawk in awe at as he finally sat next to them.

“Now… Sniff them!” Before he could even process the sudden command, Silvia had suddenly lifted her left foot up into the air, placing them right in front of Jake’s nose. At first he was hesitant, wanting to speak in protest, but then he noticed her lightly scrunching up her five toes, letting some of the aroma be felt around his face as it entranced him. It wouldn’t take long before he was sniffing between her toes, giving a gentle suppressed moan.

It was then that her spell started, making her smile in glee as she watched her boyfriend’s figure slowly dwindle with each sniff. Before long, she’d lift up a second foot up to him, increasing his pleasure and the sweet aroma he now craved so much as she started to tease: “Hmm? Are you really enjoying the smell of my feet so much? Even though they’re making you smaller?”

Her giggle would echo a bit in his ears as she pressed her feet forward against him a bit more and continued: “You could stop right now if you don’t want to lose your height you know? Just pull away and stay at your current height, easy, right?~”

She knew he wouldn’t pull away no matter what she said, it was honestly a bit cute how hard his cock was getting as he sniffed at her lovely soles. He was usually a bit over her height, but by now he was probably a head shorter than her. Of course, she wouldn’t stop there. Silvia would pull her feet away, before putting them on the sides of his face, pressing from left and right, her soft aromatic soles pushing against his squishy cheeks, forcing his head to look at the gorgeous figure of the girlfriend that was already dominating him with ease.

“Mmmph, t-they smell nice…” He’d reply in a blush, unable to speak much more, both from arousal and the feet pressing against his sides. Suddenly, she’d pull her feet down along with his head, smacking it against the soft bed below as she now laid her pretty soles over his head, scrunching her toes and gently running them through his hair. “I know they do, but we haven’t even started yet, so don’t get too excited~”

With this act, his shrinking started to get even faster, feeling the effects of his body getting smaller as the feet above him covered more ground, weighing even more by the second. He started trying to squirm away, making his girlfriend release a light giggle as she lowered one of her feet under his face, making him sniff her toes even more, as she then shoved her big toe in his mouth, making him gently suck it like a pacifier as she spoke: “Hey, calm down, you know you want this, you’ll be tiny very soon~”

The entire feeling was oddly calming as he started to gently suck on the nice tasting toe of his loving girlfriend. The toe slowly got bigger and bigger in his mouth as he shrunk even further down, until eventually it was so big that she had to pull it away, her foot now easily covering half his body before she moved it away. She’d gently place her feet down upright in front of him, smiling as she then slowly asked in a mildly authoritative voice: “Get up little toy, I want you on your knees in front of my beautiful toes~”

Jake seemed a bit worried at first, looking up at his girlfriend with a bit of fear. This fear would soon fade, noticing a slight wink on her face as he quietly rose upwards, sitting on his knees in front of her massive toes. He truly had shrunken a lot, his body looking only slightly above her toes in this sitting state. Unbeknownst to him, he was still shrinking, just so slowly that he couldn’t notice it. Not that he would be able to, his eyes concentrated on the lovely and large toes in front of him as his girlfriend uttered her command: “Massage my soles, little one. I think I deserve a bit of pampering for this, don’t you?~”

Of course, she didn’t even need to ask as his hands gravitated towards the lovely soles, immediately pressing into their softness. It was a light ticklish sensation for Silvia as she felt the small hands on her feet, although she had to admit it was relaxing in a way. She would be more than a bit surprised when Jake started to pick up the pace, rubbing alongside her arch as fast as he could in an effort to satisfy his partner. It was a rather cute scene, admittedly, but she mustn’t forget the point of this, immediately shaking her head and coughing.

“Ahem, with your whole body, toy. Two hands like yours are far too small to appease a foot of this size, don’t you think?” She would place her index finger on her soles to illustrate a point, immediately giving a strong comparison of how small her was, as a single of her fingers was easily as large as his whole hand.

He’d sigh a bit in realization. However, even though he seemed disappointed, his cock was still rock hard at the situation as he started to rub his entire body against the large foot. The rubbing was much better felt now, however, the giantess could also feel something else rubbing against her foot, causing her to not only giggle a bit, but for her inner dom to slowly leave its shell.

“What a good little tiny toy, obeying his Mistress so diligently~” Her toes would lightly stretch in relaxation as she slowly laid herself back onto her pillow, making sure to observe her new toy’s efforts as she spoke. “I think you should still put in more effort in pushing yourself against my big sole, that’s not nearly enough. You don’t want to disappoint your girlfriend by not even being able to massage her little feet?~”

“Mmmph, Silv~” Was all he could muster to speak as he continued to rub against the sole, putting special effort into pushing as deep as he could against them. It was like pressing yourself against a squishy wall. Even though he could press into her feet, he was unable to move them an inch. And as he continued to work on them, his girlfriend would watch giddily, before adding: “Hey, give my other foot some love too, they both demand their well deserved worship~”

He had difficulty even comprehending the command at first, the strong pleasure combined with the intoxicating smell of her feet overwhelming all of his senses with incredible ease. However, he would soon snap out of it, nodding as he gently scooched to the second foot, hugging against it and pressing his hips into it as strong as he could. The rubbing would soon start, first up and down, but in a bit she’d notice her was rubbing forward and back, using her soft foot as a makeshift hole to fuck. It brought more than a little bit of joy in her heart to know he enjoyed it that much, however, she definitely didn’t want to end the fun too soon. She’d move her feet back, pretending to look disappointed as she spoke: “Tsk tsk tsk, little doll, I think you’re having a bit too much fun with the rubbing, aren’t you?”

Jake was unsure if she was being serious, seeming a bit sad in disappointing her as she continued: “I think you should make up for such lewd thoughts by giving my feet a throughout tongue cleaning! Although, you might want to stand up for that~” Her hand would extend, pointing out his even smaller size that could no longer reach her toes while sitting down. With this, he was forces to stand up on his feet, approaching the feet that slightly pulled back as he stared at them. He seemed almost a bit hesitant with actually putting his tongue on her enormous feet.

“What’s the matter? Are you refusing an order from your Goddess?~” She’d giggle, teasing a bit as she pushed her feet a bit towards him. Her toes would lightly squeeze in front of his, signifying her impatience as she raised an eyebrow, looking down at him with a serious expression. He’d gulp, seeming convinced as his mouth opened up, placing his tongue against the tip of her big toe and slowly starting to lick.

Luckily for him, her feet weren’t dirty at all. She seems to have made sure to take good care of her feet on a daily basis, the soles seeming spotless even when looking from this smaller size. However, while there wasn’t any dirt, there was a plethora of sweet aromas that her feet would so seductively use to entrance the tiny man. From light licks, his movements would soon turn into what could only be described as French kissing a toe, as he started to lovingly lick across the beautiful toe that was easily bigger than his whole head.

It wouldn’t take long for him to move onto the other toe, however, just as he was about to give his love to the second toe, she’d stop him. “Hmm? Aren’t you going to do the same for inbetween my toes? I don’t want you missing anything little toy~”

He’d nod, unable to speak a word as the toes suddenly spread themselves for him, allowing his head to fill in the gap between them and slowly slather it in the wet and sticky substance of his saliva, seeming to not even care of how exhausting the work was as the motivation of the divine taste, smell and the loving girl the foot was attached to kept him going without even a single protest.

The toes would lightly wiggle from the ticklish sensation, causing Silvia to blush as she watched her miniature boyfriend work hard in pleasing her and listening to her command. She knew he couldn’t possibly lick the entire foot, let alone them both, at his miniscule size, as she spoke again in a forced mean tone: “Good, but you’re slow, my other foot will get cramps by the time you get to it. Start licking my other toes! Now you little toy!”

A bit frightened, he swiftly dashed over to the second foot, placing his tongue against it and licking as fast as he could, despite his tongue starting to get dry. The cowgirl seemed to have difficulty hiding her happiness as she watched her boyfriend enjoy himself and work so hard to please her ‘mean’ and dommy desires just as she commanded. It gave her a light feeling of power as she continued to feel the tiny tongue able to wet her toes with enough effort despite how miniscule it was in comparison to any one of her toes.

As he continued to tongue kiss her lovely toes, giving off an equally tasty aroma on the other foot, she would notice he was starting to almost moan in pleasure, the mere act with the knowledge that it is pleasing to her likely turning him on beyond belief. It was almost adorable how hard he worked to make sure she enjoyed this as well. It would make her put an even larger smile on her face as he slowly licked between her fourth and pinkie toe. This would immediately give her an idea.

Her toes would squeeze together, squeezing his head akin to before. Except, this time it was with only two of her smallest toes, rather than having to use both of her feet, a thought which caused blushing embarrassment to the tiny man. He was once more forced to look up at her face as she soon spoke: “You’ve done a good job little guy. I honestly thought you wouldn’t be able to lick a single toe with that tiny tongue of yours~”

He would notice her smile was larger than ever at this miniscule size as she suddenly released his head, making him drop down onto his back on the mattress. He’d try to get back up, only to have this stopped by the massive foot which would soon place itself over him, covering his view completely and even more overwhelming him in her aroma.

In a bit of a scared reaction, he’d start to squirm around, trying to crawl away or push the large foot away in desperation. However, this would soon stop as he heard the soothing coo of his loving cowgirl girlfriend: “Hey, hey, calm down, I won’t hurt you little guy. Even if you are the size of a doll, I still love you~”

His movements would calm down as he slowly felt the weight lifted as her foot moved downwards. This movement would cause him to jerk a bit however, as the moving foot rubbed over his still erect cock, the reaction causing the massive girl another stifled giggle as she laid her big and second toe on either side of the member.

“Just lay calm, it’s time for your reward~” Her toes would suddenly clench around the miniscule cock, starting to gently rub up and down, his own saliva from before serving as a good lubricant as they moved smoothly across his surface. To Jake’s foot fetish filled mind, this was better than any sex he could ever have. The stimulation alone would cause him to squirm left and right in reaction, and as the ‘stroking’ quickened, his moans started to get louder, easily reaching the ears of the smiling Silvia.

It wouldn’t take long as her toes quickened their pace, quickly taking him to the edge as he tried his best to resist the urge to explode right there. However, after being teased by her feet for what felt like hours, and with such a strong stimulus of these beautiful and god-like toes, all coming from his sweet girlfriend of all people, he knew he wouldn’t be able to resist for long. And soon enough, he ejaculated, his cum painting the top of her feet in a small white stream as he let out a loud moan, plopping down on the bed in exhaustion.

Seeing he finished, she’d move her foot back, easily cleaning off the mess from her feet with a simple napkin. “Well, such load moans for such a tiny load, I suppose that’s to be expected from such a tiny little guy, huh?” He was too exhausted to gain more pleasure from her teases however as he simply laid there. Then, in a few moments, he’d start to shiver, visibly even colder at this tiny size in the cold wintery weather that was ravaging the outside and slowly creeping into their home.

Silvia would nod, leaning forward as she lifted her exhausted boyfriend and gently placed him on top of her right foot, followed by covering him with her left foot. She’d smile lovingly yet again, giving a little wink. “I hope you had fun today, babe. I must admit, I had a bit of fun myself today and, well…”

She would pause a bit as she lifted the blanket over them for an extra bit of heat. “I kinda liked it as well~” Her coo would echo in his ears as he rubbed against her sole, getting comfortable. She’d lay her head over the pillow, lightly squeezing him between her soles as she started to drift to sleep, both of them smiling happily as they relived tonight in their heads. Before the cowgirl fell asleep, Jake would hear her softly speaking: “So I hope you’re ready to do this again tomorrow, little toy~”

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story, please check out my Deviantart for more! 

https://www.deviantart.com/goddessvatrena