- Text Size +

The moans of the monster man shook his entire body.

Far in the horizon, god knows how many miles away, the gargantuan man resting on his back moved. The titan rose from his slumber and flattened miles of land with the palm of his hand, dragging them through the land, destroying everything in his wake.

And like thunder follows lightning, his arrogant laughter boomed through the land. From the depths of his massive throat, a masculine voice chuckled as he realized no one survived under his hands. His weight alone was enough to obliterate human settlements, and it never took him a single drop of strength to kill. He was cataclysmic by nature, and the worst part was that he enjoyed it.

The survivor city of bastion, albeit a day’s worth of traveling far from this monster, was shaken by his voice. Two watchtowers were built on the ruins of the city, so wardens could stay on the lookout for incoming giants: if micros couldn’t fight, nor hide, at least they could have a chance at hiding. But the man in the horizon was another kind of threat, whose size was so extreme, everyone could see him wherever they were. He was always a threat, a grim reminder that, inevitably, the ruins of Bastion would be pulverized under his body.

To make things bleaker, almost all wardens died to giants. Except for the last two wardens of Bastion.

Charlie Majesty felt his insides collapse when the colossal man in the horizon rose from his slumber. Charlie had been assigned the south watch tower, the one who faced this extraordinary beast every day and every night. When the monster stood on his feet, Charlie heard only the usual thunder of titanic steps. His imagination, however, gave him a first-hand taste of the screams of millions that were killed under the monster, the shine of their tears running down their cheeks, the soreness of their feet from trying to escape. His empathy destroyed his sanity, because every time he saw the giant kill, he heard the begging, the screaming, and the bones crunching.

He's miles away, he reminded himself clenching his teeth. Nonetheless, seeing his silhouette standing, dwarfing mountains, made him want to vomit.

“Obsessing over Raphael, huh?” said Madelynn Majesty, the warden of the north watchtower. There was a tinge of sadness on her voice.

“I’m doing my job.” said Charlie, his voice dead, his body frozen.

Madelynn climbed the last steps of the ladder and closed the hatch behind her. Charlie spent his days watching form the roof of the watch tower, no matter if the gables were broken and slightly tilted downwards. For a man obsessed with giants, Charlie had no fear of heights.

Madelynn tugged Charlie’s hand, asking him to get down to the roof, back to the top balcony, where he was supposed to be. 

“No, Didi.” Said Charlie, pulling his hand away, his gaze fixed to the man in the horizon. “I need to be here.”

“It’s dangerous.” She said for the thousandth time. “The balcony is safer.”

“Not being human is safer” he uttered with heart-wrenching defeat.

Like the plague, Charlie’s hopelessness spread to his sister. Her heart lost its pace. The giant in the horizon put a date to their death in the near future, and she couldn’t help but wonder what part of his body would end her life. Many were lucky to be squashed by his unfathomable weight pressing under his soles. She’d rather be an unnoticed victim whose life ended in the blink of an eye under his back, or beneath his thighs. 

But if he noticed her, the giant would have fun with her. And so, death would not come soon enough. 

Madelynn raised a palm over her forehead as if she shielded her face from the sun, and recited an ancient prayer. Purple beams of light appeared on a circle around her, like a ring of candles of a benevolent ritual. Madelynn’s words got louder and louder, until her spell was complete. She clenched her fist to complete her blessing, and so, the ring of lights around became a steady fire. 

An iridescent shield formed before them, like a dome above the city. It was made of a transluscent film, broken into geometrical shapes like a kaleidoscope. The shield grew in all directions until it reached the bottom of the tower, half a mile below them, and rose another half mile to the skies. An illusory mirror was formed: no giant outside of the city could see them. Now, they were invisible.

Charlie’s hands fidgeted with the flames by his hands.

“You didn’t cast your illusions, Shar.” Madelynn said, not a trace of rebuke in her voice. 

“I’m sorry” Charlie said, cupping fire on his hand and lifting it to his lap. The warmth tickled his fingers. “Raphael is the only giant I can see in miles so… there aren’t any giants to fuck with, anyway.”

Madelynn leaned on Charlie’s arm.

“There are no more Wardens, Shar. It’s just you, and me. We cannot allow the tiniest risk” Madelynn cupped her hand under Charlie’s to pour the fire onto hers. She let it drip back to the gables like water, letting it rain through the crevices, down the roof, to the ground far below them.

“We could fight, Didi.” Charlie said. He knew he was poking the beehive with that one.

“Illusions are not made to harm.” She said firmly, but a sardonic chuckle from Charlie’s chest smothered her authority.

“The ones you use, at least. But there is so much you don’t know about.”

“I know about them, Shar!” she grabbed his wrist. “But they are forbidden for a reason.”

“We are the last wardens, for a reason.”

 

Charlie’s words were sharp like blades. He pulled his arm away from Madelynn’s grasp, disgusted at her attempts to tame his anger, as if he was the monster. 

“Never has a Warden killed like a giant, Madelynn” Charlie said “And you act like I could be worse than him.”

“There’s goodness in your heart, Shar. He…” Madelynn’s words were lost in what happened next.

A thunder moan deafened the Majesty siblings. They fell to their knees, blown away by the incredible force of the giant’s voice. The shockwave rattled the watch tower, swaying it to side to side. Charlie and Madelynn’s chests hit the roof, their teeth grind together, their bones feel like fracturing. “Madelynn!” Charlie screamed, blindly crawling to find his sister. His hands cast about frantically, his eyes shut to withstand the power of the moan, his heart terrorized.  

Madelynn did not reply.

“Cling to me!” he screamed, trying to get up, but the hurricane of a second moan hit him. Raphael came hard, enjoying the victims trapped between his hands and his cock, enjoying every bit of their deaths, relishing on their cries for mercy. His vocal chords, heavy as skyscrapers, his throat wide as a valley, pushed a gale force to moan, his voice in a pitch so low that earth herself seemed to speak. 

“Uh, huh… Fuck…”

Charlie growled in rage. He focused his mind, extended her hands against the incoming storm of gigantic moans, and with every fiber of his body, cast an illusion to save his life. 

First, he weakened his own mind. He infected himself with the same magic Madelynn used to create the shield before the city. His eyesight turned blurry and a halo of purple fire surrounded his head. Once his mind was under his control, he could bent reality as he pleased.

Charlie cast a black hole to the air, big as the size of a car, suspended over the watch tower, hundreds of meters above the ground. The blackhole devoured Raphael’s moans, blocking the watchtower from the titan’s orgasm. Charlie’s ears were no longer sieged by the giantic vocal chords. 

Silence came next.

“Madelynn!” he screamed, looking around him, panicking at every second he did not find his sister. “Madelynn!” he screamed again, his throat strained. He ran to the opposite edge of the rooftop, dreading to imagine the worst: Madelynn was pushed from the watchtower, down to her death.

“Madelynn!” Charlie screamed, his fists coiled so tightly his knuckles went white. 

Charlie gave himself clairvoyance, weakening his mind even more. His third eye searched for Madelynn all around the tower, dreading to find her dead on the ground, killed by the fall. His anxious imagination disrupted his clairvoyance though, clouding it with darkness. Soon, Charlie’s mind’s eye was blind.

In a burst of rage, Charlie gathered all the power in his body to cast the darkest of illusions. He drained the last of his sanity to rewind time. This illusion required him to physically pull space-time and disrupt it with his psychic power, which was deadly for his already weakened mind.

But he’d do anything for Madelynn. Anything. Even dying.

The air around his fingertips became gooey and thick. He dug his hands like claws into the viscous air, twisted his fists and pulled with all his might. Reality around him stretched and bent like a camera roll, as iridescence glowed on his own skin, the watchtower and thin air. Raphael seemed to stop cumming and freeze in time. A massive cannonball of cum stopped flying mid air.

Like a slingshot, time was yanked out of his hands, and the illusion failed.

Charlie’s body was sturck by whiplash, and all his bones felt like cracking when his back fell to the gables on the roof. A furious scream came from the depths of his chest, so powerful, that for a moment, it overpowered Raphael’s moans

His mind was too weak by this point. The halo of purple fire shone brighter than sunrays, and his eyesight could only distinguish purple. 

“Didi…” he forced himself to shout, but only a flimsy whisper left his lips. 

The world darkened around him. The last things he heard were Raphael’s massive hips crashing against the earth, as his crotch twitched up and down. Cannonballs of cum rained on the earth, booming sporadically. Hearing is the last sense we lose, they say.

 

“Shar! It’s okay, I’m here! Shar! I’m here!” Madelynn screamed.

She crawled on the gables and clung to him, trying to wake him up. A shock of energy tazed Charlie, letting him raise and embrace his sister. Her skin was red, her hair was tangled, but other than that, she was okay. She smiled with love and tears pooled on her eyes. I’m okay… she repeated. She was okay.

Charlie broke apart. His lungs couldn’t pull enough air in, and his heart could not pump blood. His fists attacked his own eyeballs to dry them before Madelynn could notice the tears in them.

A massive drop of cum fell right in front of the southern watchtower. The grassland turned into a crater. Dust and dirt rose in clouds. The tower quaked one last time. 

Raphael was satisfied. He laid down once again, his body casting shadows over entire mountains. The nightmare was over. 

 

Many giants could be kept away, but Raphael was no giant. He was a monster, a new class of titan they had never met before. He had an orgasm a thousand miles away from them, and the simple volume of his voice was enough to threaten their lives. 

His moans alone almost killed me.

The grim realization robbed him of all hope, and all joy. The man in the horizon was what gods were told to be. The simplest of their actions bring death and destruction. 

 Their days as wardens were about to end.