- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story! Very short and simple, but hopefully still enjoyable.

Eleanor groggily shut off the annoying alarm. A ray of white sunlight had been steadily climbing up her body for the past hour and was now hitting her right in the face, as well as the tiny lying between her breasts.

The tiny was already awake due to the sunshine, but the way Eleanor protectively crossed her arms had ensured he couldn’t go anywhere. He turned to look up at her.

“Sleep well?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she replied as she rolled over, inadvertently compressing him between her breasts. She sighed.

“Damn it. I really don’t feel like going to work today.”

The tiny didn’t say anything.

“But I have to, right?” she asked him.

He shrugged. “Do you?”

Clearly a rhetorical question.

“Yeah,” Eleanor replied. “I’m just... yeah, I should get going.”

She fished the tiny out of her cleavage and placed him on the night stand next to her phone. Then, after stretching, yawning and scratching her head, she finally mustered up enough will to throw off her blanket and step out of the bed. One of the morning’s most difficult tasks was now out of the way. She looked appreciatively at the tiny who was glistening with sweat, mostly hers.

Eleanor was sure her life would have fallen apart long ago without this tiny. He was always there for her. Supporting her throughout every difficulty she encountered, no matter how minor. Oftentimes he didn’t even do much. It wasn’t as if he could help her out a lot, physically. But what mattered was his presence. That alone instilled confidence in Eleanor.

She held out her palm and the tiny dutifully stepped on and sat down in it. Balancing him in her hand was one of those things she had gotten much better at over time. These days she could practically skip to the bathroom without even thinking about it, and the tiny would stay perfectly in place. She took some pride in that, especially since the tiny had complimented her on it.

She turned on the shower and set him aside while she got out of her sleepwear, tossing the sweaty articles of clothing to the side.

“You should put those in the hamper,” he said pointedly.

Eleanor blinked twice.

“Yeah,” she agreed, and did as he said.

The tiny was already naked, like he was most of the time, and had been so since last night. It wasn’t a problem, since no one was going to see him, and he was usually close enough to Eleanor that her body heat could keep him warm. When she re-entered the bathroom, she noticed that he was sporting an erection. She smiled. It wasn't an unfrequent occurrence, but it made her feel sexy every time. Even with how long she had been casually naked around him, he didn’t seem to find her any less arousing. She wished she could take care of his erection, but now wasn’t a good time. At least showering together was an erotic enough experience on its own.

She felt the water with her left hand while holding the tiny in her right. Seemed like it was a good temperature. Tinies were more sensitive to extreme temperatures, so it was important she got it right. She held him underneath her breasts as she stepped into the shower, shielding him from the stream.

“Close your eyes,” she said while she grabbed the soap bottle.

She squirted a hefty dollop of soap onto him, coating most of his body. She then had a steadfast grip on him as she began rubbing him all over her body. It was probably not the fastest way to get them both clean, but she wasn't going to have it any other way. She would’ve preferred to dwell on it; to relish the feeling of his tiny body being slid all over hers. But she would have to save experiences like that for the weekend. He was too small to act as an efficient washcloth, but even then she took great care to wash as many areas of her body with him as she had the time too. Starting with her lower legs, then moving further up her body. Rolling him between her palm and thighs. Sliding him up and down her belly. She methodically wiped him in circles on and under her breasts, spending a bit longer there because she knew he liked it. Lastly she used him to wipe her armpits. When she was done, she placed him on the shower stand so that they could clean the remaining areas of their bodies by themselves. It wasn’t a pleasant, relaxing shower, but it did its job. Both of them were now clean, and Eleanor almost felt ready to take on the day.

She grabbed a towel as she got out, then placed the tiny on the edge of the sink. Leaning forward, she rounded her lips and gently exhaled on him. In no time at all he was as dry as a bone.

Eleanor didn’t go big on breakfasts. Firstly, because she didn’t want to waste time preparing it. Secondly, because less breakfast now meant more lunch later, which was tastier. An apple and a cup of coffee would suffice. For the tiny, she cut out a small slice of the apple. That would be more than enough for him. She loved to watch him eat; she loved to watch him do anything, really, but especially things that he was almost too small for.

“What are you looking at?” the tiny asked.

“Nothing. I just think you’re cute,” Eleanor said, and smiled.

The tiny smiled back.

After finishing breakfast, Eleanor quickly got back to the bathroom to comb her hair and brush her teeth. She made sure to floss as well. Facing the mirror, she inspected herself, and asked if she needed to put on make-up today. No, she decided. It was just a normal workday. If anything actually important was scheduled, then she’d wear make-up. Then it was back to the bedroom to put most of her clothes on. The tiny had given her advice on how to simplify this as well. Whereas before she’d waste time debating what to wear, now she had selected outfits for each day of the week. It was Wednesday today, probably the worst day of the week. For Wednesday she had bland clothes that would comply with the dress code at her workplace selected. For now, she only put on her socks, bra and shirt. She felt a bit awkward with most of her lower half exposed, but she needed to retrieve the tiny first.

“You done?” she asked as she returned to the kitchen.

The tiny nodded. He looked somewhat exhausted lying next to the half-eaten apple slice. It was quite a meal for him. Very cute, Eleanor thought.

He stepped onto her palm and was lifted right up to the front of her face. She breathed in through her nose, drinking in his smell, closing her eyes to only focus on what she loved for a second. Without a further word, she put him in her mouth. This was her favorite part of the morning routine. Well, second favorite. She loved having him in there. Nobody could see him, and yet she could feel him perfectly. She rolled him around with her tongue, coating him in her saliva. It also had the bonus of granting him access to the toothpaste that was left on her teeth, so he could clean his own. Checking the time on her phone, she noticed she still had a minute to keep him in the inside of her cheek while she fixed her hair tie. Once she was done with that, she released him into her hand. One glance told her he was okay and ready for the next part.

She checked the windows again. The curtains were drawn and the window faced an overgrown area few people visited. Nobody could see in from the outside. That would have been catastrophic. If anyone found out about her tiny, or worse, what she was doing with him... well, at least there was very little risk of that happening. You were supposed to report any tiny sightings to the authorities. If someone found out that Eleanor had not only not reported a tiny sighting, but also kept said tiny for almost a year without permission, the legal consequences would be catastrophic.

“Stiffen yourself,” she asked. She was really going to enjoy this.

She walked over to the mirror so she could see herself while she bent over slightly, using her left hand to spread her butt cheeks, and her right hand to move the tiny closer towards them.

Not that she needed to look in the mirror to know what she was doing; she could've done this blindfolded if she really wanted to, but she liked seeing the tiny on his way in. It gave her a power rush. This, more than anything, hammered home the different in power between them. He looked so small compared to her big rear. So weak, when her buttocks were so firm. They could have easily crushed him, but instead she would use them to encase him and protect him. She liked the way he moved as she felt the light touch of his hair brush against her hole.

Then, she quickly shoved his head in. She relished that for just a moment, then slowly but steadily pushed remainder of his body into her anus. She moaned. The saliva made it easier for her to slide him in, but he was always squirming too much for it to be an entirely smooth process. Not that she didn’t enjoy that. In fact, she enjoyed it so much that she had to take a few seconds to relax so her anus would loosen. When he was in up to his waist, she pinched his legs together by his feet, and carefully slid them in too, until only the feet were visible. Finally she let her cheeks fall back into place, completely obscuring him.

She sighed in relief. The physical sensation itself was nothing to write home about. If he had been a little bigger, it would've even been uncomfortable or painful. But mentally, having an entire person squirming in her asshole always improved her mood. Knowing that she was enveloping all of him with only a small part of her body just felt great.

The ordeal of inserting him into her anus had been awkward the first few times. At first, she had inserted him feet first, but that proved a bit troublesome for his blood circulation. The sensation had also been... distractingly enjoyable at first. Part of her still wanted to throw herself back on the bed and masturbate as soon as the tiny was in, but with many months of experience she had learned to tune that desire out. To a degree, it had also been embarrassing for her. No matter how you squared it, she was having a living, breathing person up her butt. That was never going to be not weird. But over time she had been able to push those feelings away, and learn to fully enjoy the sensation of him inside her.

But she couldn’t focus on that now, or she’d be late.

Now that she could put on the rest of her clothes, she deftly hiked up a pair of form-fitting panties, completing the process of sealing her tiny from the outside world, then followed up with her black jeans. With another look at herself in the mirror, she decided she looked good enough.

A cold breeze immediately stung her face as she exited the apartment building. This was a day she’d rather spend indoors. At least it wasn’t raining, but it was wet from last time it did. She was just the slightest bit jealous of the little tiny she was keeping warm. Not only was he protected from the outside elements, he didn't even have to do anything until they got home. Boring, yes, but at least it didn't come with any stress. Unlike her job, which was often both stressful and boring. She shuddered at the the thought of it. Oh well, as long as she had her tiny, it would never be unbearable. With a brisk pace she walked to her car.

Chapter End Notes: