- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A word to the wary.

The Personal assistant.
Chapter one.

Martin sat nervously at her desk, she was a looker her long dark shoulder length hair resting on her white chiffon blouse. Her eyes were a deep piercing green her rounded face and her pouting lips coated in lipstick, the porcelain smile masking her intentions. She was more than a challenge in the sexy sultry stakes, an Angelina Jolie pout married to a sexy voluptuous body ; she oozed sex from every pore.

She smiled at him as she stood up her shapely cheeks wrapped in a grey pencil skirt the material clung to her thighs the tops of her suspender belt just visible through the material.

“Coffee Martin?”

He answered his voice shaky the nerves starting to show.
“Yes pl.. please Two sugars and milk for me”.

She poured their drinks he stared at her in disbelief as she bent forward to get the milk, her skirt riding up her thighs revealing her pink lacy panties, she smiled aware of his gaze.

She sat back down at her desk his Curriculum Vitae laid out before her.

“Well Martin you are qualified to do the task what I need to know is …are you prepared to give me your undivided attention, my personal assistants must be prepared to do anything I ask of them. Some of your duties will require…special training that only I can give you, my personal hygiene will be one of your duties and I expect you to perform at 100% at all times do you understand.”

He nodded obediently her commanding voice taking him by surprise he felt threatened by her and yet he was fascinated and excited at the prospect of serving this dark haired woman, she handed him the official looking contract and instructed him to read it before signing the agreement at the bottom of the document. Martin took his time reading the binding contract before finally put pen to paper and handing her the signed document.

She checked through the paper work and tore of the top 3 copies and handed Martin his copy for his records, she then discussed his starting date which to his surprise was only three days away. She instructed him to meet her at the Plaza hotel in Regency street at two o clock ready to go to the airport, she also told him to enjoy his last few days at home as he was going to be away a very long.

Martin said his goodbyes and left not believing his good fortune at being hired by such a classy lady as Isabella, he went out that evening and had a last drink with his friends before he left for her home in Sicily.

He met her in the hotel foyer his first role was to ensure all her luggage was loaded into the limousine and she was comfortably seated for her journey, she was very demanding and kept him busy. They arrived at the private Airport and boarded her chartered jet and set off for the Island, the flight was 3 hours she read a book for most of the journey Martin providing her with refreshments his role still not defined.

They landed after a short journey they arrived at her private Chateau deep in the foot hills, he unloaded their luggage and waved the driver off, he stared at the grand scene before him the sun beat down he carried the luggage inside and took it to her bedroom.

Isabella was sat at her dressing table she had already changed out of her clothes, she gestured to him pointing to the pile of dirty clothes at the foot of her bed, her Dirty panties lay on top the sides rolled up the stained gusset facing upwards.

“Put my clothes into the washing machine… oh except my panties you must hand wash all of my underwear… there are another 5 pairs in my suitcase, they are all to be washed I shall check them after you have finished to make sure you have removed all the stains from the gussets.”

He looked at her in disbelief she glared at him.

“I will need to start your training after you have washed my smalls, I need the soft touch of your tongue to get into all my creases, hurry along then Martin I need to be cleaned I smell.”

He picked up the dirty washing and gathered up her dirty underwear and went into the laundry room to carry out her strange requests.
He was beginning to regret his decision to work for this sultry woman after all this was not what he was expecting…..