- Text Size +
Chapter three.


She stirred the room smelt stale the sun’s rays crept in through the large window overlooking the veranda to the large pool below… dust floated on an unseen wave, the smell of lavender drifted in the air a warm breeze helping to replace the bodily odors with nature’s perfumes.

Isabella rolled onto her side unwilling to give in to the warm glow now starting to fill every corner of her large bedroom her bladder ached she needed to pee but was not prepared to leave the warmth of her quilt, Her assistant soon to be used for his first chore of her new dawn.

She closed her eyes contented nature now her alarm clock it would dictate when her need became too great, she preferred this… that urgency to go the pressure building up below pressing against her pee hole. A warm drink already prepared from natures fountain For Martin to enjoy. He would soon become accustomed to his new role, they all did in their short time together he would look forward to his early morning tipple of strong urine, she smiled to herself.

Isabella drifted off into a dream filled sleep time her friend hope all gone he was alone, no family to rescue him she always chose them wisely he was going to join the long list of lost souls now wandering aimlessly. Her thoughts on future pleasures he meant nothing to her a thing to be used up and discarded, teased and tormented as a cat with a mouse, never revealing herself to him.

Many had strived to capture her and keep her for themselves the jealousy of others soon rising to the surface the game of cat and mouse begun, the comfort of others used as a substitute to quell their desires.

She had learned early on not trust another… deceit lay in waiting ready to cast its net masked words and shrouded intentions hiding away the true meanings. Martin would pay the price his body used as a down payment until time changed the future for ever.

she was patient he wasn’t going anywhere none of them were, they all waited anxiously like excited children at Christmas, her words tormenting them…fear of an unknown future. The words of others replacing what cannot be controlled; Martin soon to be used his purpose now defined his future now belonged to her.

She sat open legged on the white seat the funnel directly below; she relaxed allowing her urine its freedom he gulped and spluttered her flow never ending the funnel filling up as quickly as he drank from her well.

She waited until he had drunk every drop, satisfied she stood up and turned to him.

“You shall get used to it I promise they all do soon you will relish my tastes and look forward to serving me, I have many chores for you to fulfill. This and the solids the most difficult for you to master, time is on side you will learn of my needs as it passes you by. I will need to be cleaned now so I will release you, go to the bathroom and do what’s needed shower and then you can come and attend to my needs.”


Once free from his chains he did as was asked and returned ready to serve his new mistress…