- Text Size +
Chapter 4.

He followed Isabella into small room clean towels hung from ornate fixtures a large massage bench in the centre of the tiled room; she laid face down on it her tanned skin smelt of perfume.

“Start with my feet I want to feel your tongue between my toes make sure my feet are cleaned then you can work your way up my thighs finishing with my anus, it does get rather sweating between my bum cheeks in this heat.”


Martin set about the task at hand his tongue finding every crease and cranny the stale taste made him heave; he sucked on her toes obediently before licking the soft skin on her legs and inner thighs. She flinched at his touch her sex reacting her body preparing for intercourse.

Martin was soon at the base of her bum he was excited her musky smell filled his nostrils, her dark pubic hairs smelt of urine. The dark ring of sphincter muscles nestled between her curvy cheeks, his tongue seeking it out she moaned loudly his taste organ tickling her as he forced it inside cleaning the orifice.She was wet her body producing lube ready she turned over allowing her legs to fall to the side revealing her smelly vagina, the hairs matted the smell of urine filled the air. Martin licked her pubes his tongue now used to remove her smells, her labia open like a flower dried urine clung to the soft flesh.

The taste strong… acidic it stung his tongue Isabella run her fingers through his hair guiding him to her erect clitoris sexual satisfaction now required his role changed her pleasure now needed to be fulfilled.


Martin could taste the remnants of her toilet visits he had drunk from her stream his tongue playing it back to him the memory refreshed his palette accepting the role, her sweet fluids blending together her sexy aroma’s now flooding into his open gape. She came her thighs now wrapped around his head holding him fast whilst her climax reached its peak. She continued gaining satisfaction from him only stopping to use him as her urinal, her body’s natural rhythm cleansing her sex.

She sat up refreshed and went to her bedroom Martin followed on his hands and knees his fate accepted no questions needing answers she was his world a fate envied by many.a vessel to be filled and used by her.

She chose a clean pair of knickers and a matching bra she handed them to Martin, she lifted her leg allowing him to pull her clean panties up around her curvy cheeks, her bra now fastened. A menial task her power over him almost complete, envious men and zealous women forming a queue to be given such a privileged task as this,they strived to understand her motives never finding out the answers her complex nature bewildering to them.

She looked down at him in contempt he was no longer required she instructed him to get back into her custom made chair to await the call of nature, a solid meal soon to be shared with him another delicacy prepared for him to enjoy he was lost to this world, soon to be forgotten wiped away and discarded a miniscule moment of time in life’s journey.

He waited his will to fight broken the still air his companion silence filled his senses with memories of futures events, the fear of loneliness a wall now in place to protect and shield him.


The suns rays filled the room dancing with the wind the warm glow comforting him he felt cheated and betrayed his intentions good,feelings shared only to be abused and used to cause hurt a lesson to be learned and remembered for futures encounters….he slept