- Text Size +
Chapter 5.


Isabella sat at her desk the sun’s rays teased her skin her thoughts already in place ready to transform the white pages into fiction her words shared with others the truth unknown, they were easily fooled words on a page masking realities not yet seen.


A future not yet here time and her moods would decide the ending the written word his only witness, a life on a page unwritten and yet the outcome already at stories end, a life lost to this world tormented until day’s end. His world to end inside another’s future the promise of freedom beyond his grasp a soul released to wander aimlessly through times portals.

Her words flowed effortlessly the pages forming in her head her captive the star the tale of torment already begun Martin’s plight soon to be public knowledge reality turned into fiction his pain used to feed the lust of others in their quest for sexual fulfillment. The selfish disregard for the feelings of the victim his to please others Isabella wrote down past moments more to be added as his life dwindled away.

Time flew by as the sun set high in the sky Isabella felt uncomfortable nature now in control Martin soon to be fed in the cruelest way, she made her way upstairs he was asleep the warmth of the room over powering, she fitted the mask and clamped his mouth open the purpose made funnel now acting as a guide to insure nothing would be wasted.


He protested aware of her intention the fear in his eyes unable to stop her she sat down her urine flowed slowly into his mouth, her warm stools filling his mouth the smell drifting in the air, he coughed and spluttered as he struggled to swallow her excrement he heaved as it mixed with her urine. His body rejecting the food source Isabella continuing no remorse his suffering entertaining her, his body a vessel to be filled up she sat there waiting until nothing remained his duty now to clean her with his tongue.


She allowed him his freedom to wash, his body pushing out her gift; this angered her she would make sure he remained seated next time until digestion had occurred. She whipped him Martin screamed out in pain, his cries filled the still air and floated away on the wind; she put him into a cage and left him alone in the darkness.

He was alone with his pain minutes turned to hours the silence driving him insane, she finally returned dragging him across the floor he was weak his mind broken she had won he belonged to her now until his time here was complete.


He was used as a foot stool whilst she read a book she enjoyed his humiliation showing him how useless he was he was a thing an object of desire to be used up and discarded wiped away from earths soil, a forgotten thing meaningless an insect to be crushed under foot.


Martin’s spirit broken he was putty in her hands soon he would give her everything…even his soul…………


Isabella was tired he followed no words needed he knew his place he willingly allowed her to use him for her urinal before he was allowed to clean away her waste, refreshed she retired to to her bed Martin allowed the comfort of some pillows to aid his quest for sleep .


They slept in each other’s company together and yet worlds apart their flesh never to be joined in a bond of love no ceremonies of words to be shared between two lovers, the unbreakable seal that only love can create and mistrust could break.


The invisible cement an unbreakable union that only a sacrifice can break… life something to cherish, in reality it is abused… discarded…thrown away …money and greed or the pleasure of another……..a life to be shared with another for a lost future.