- Text Size +
Chapter 6.


Isabella stirred a new day waiting to greet her she needed to pee Martin still asleep she sat down and relaxed her pungent urine sprayed from her into the funnel, he spluttered as it filled his throat. He coughed and gasped as her yellow stream entered his stomach, it was strong the acidic liquid burnt his throat; he used his tongue to reduce her flow giving him time to swallow what was already in his mouth. No words were spoken he was an inanimate object to her…a toilet…her toilet his body would soon adapt to its new function his taste buds looking forward to drinking from her, they usually lasted a long time before becoming ill from her bodily wastes.


A new task would then be given one which none survived she looked forward to this day, the thought turned her on she removed the funnel and instructed her slave to lick her clean, his tongue eagerly finding its way to her clitoris. Her lube already leaking from her tunnel Martin drinking from her sex the sticky discharge adhered to his tongue, her urine had made his throat sore the clear fluid coating it as he swallowed temporarily easing his pain.


He cleaned her anus the smells filled his senses the taste remembered he shuddered at the thought of being subjected to the same treatment. Isabella stood up he was needed to satisfy her, she released him from his chair and sat on the edge of her bed open legged, Martin guided in between her legs she needed to be satisfied. Whilst he busied himself satisfying her needs Isabella injected the drug into his arm the drug flowed into his blood stream his body changing her sexual needs soon to be given a new toy to play with, a warm blooded male his life of misery taking yet another turn for the worst.


Martin felt strange his head fuzzy the room spinning around him, he tried to focus on Isabella but…something was wrong, she looked huge he was stood between her open thighs. Only now his face was level with her pubic hairs her open labia at eye level her hand pressed against the back of his head forcing his face against her sex.

He screamed out as she closed her legs around the screaming head crushing it against her vagina, Isabella thrust her hips in and out against his skull her moans now getting louder as her first orgasm rips through her body. She clamped her legs tightly together Martin struggled his life giving air now cut off Isabella held him in place the shrunken man unable to escape her deadly embrace, she relaxed Martin allowed his freedom fell onto the floor, gasping for life giving air he looked up at her she was huge.


He sat there his face a deep red her sticky fluids shimmered on his skin he rubbed his eyes he was confused his body changed new horrors to experience, Isabella laughed at him this was only the beginning he was going to be tormented by her soon death would be welcomed.


She stood up pushing him onto his back she towered above him her foot pressed against his chest, she dug her toe nails into his skin he cried out in pain she was enjoying her game pain of another to fuel her pleasure….