- Text Size +

Chapter 7.

Martin begged her to release him from his contract this seemed to entertain her.

“Of course Martin but not yet we have so many more fun days together this is only the beginning of our relationship, soon we will be joined in a permanent bond. You will become a part of me forever; I will use you up and discard what’s not required. Follow me slave I need to be cleaned you have made a mess below I smell of sex.”

She dragged him across the tiled floor by his hair into the bathroom, she stood before him turning away she thrust his head in between the cheeks of her bum and ordered him to lick her clean. She pushed him onto the floor pulling his lips apart she sat down onto his face her rounded cheeks covering his head, her weight bearing down on his skull.

He struggled beneath her the tiled floor pressing against his bony skull, Isabella pushed downwards enjoying his fear she turned grinding his head against the cold tiles. She sat there until his body was thrashing wildly below her the life giving air running out; she came her fluid squirting across the floor. She rolled of him exhausted her sex tingled her clitoris to sensitive to touch; Martin crawled across the tiled floor trying to get away from her.


She stood up watching his futile attempt at escape she smiled to herself conscious thought leaving him, sleep now in control she dragged his limp body into another room. It was empty except for a bed and a cage in the corner, a large veranda opened out to the rear of the property the sea kissed the shoreline. It was idyllic and peaceful she lifted the small body up onto the bed the drug soon wearing off she left closing the door behind her.

The room was dark the cool night air drifting in through the open window Martin rubbed his eyes her smell lingered he sat up aware of the soft bedding beneath him, he walked to the open window the moon was high in the its eerie glow casting ghostly shadows below. He was confused his head ached from the drug his memories came flooding back to him his fear rising once again.

The door opened light flooded the room Isabella stood before him she was dressed in white her lacy dress clung to her sexy body he stared at her transfixed by her beauty.

“Aaah you are awake just in time I need to use you, come along Martin I cannot wait.”

Once again he followed her…she towered above him he could smell her perfume she walked into the bathroom he stood before she pointed to her dress Martin reached under it and pulled her cotton knickers down to her ankles, she crouched down above his head and urinating into his open mouth.

Martin drank her pee greedily the taste now welcomed by him he licked her sex until clean she pulled her knickers up and turned to leave. He followed behind his head level with the base of her vagina they walked out into the cool night air a table laid with fresh freshly prepared food, she sat at the table.

“You will serve the table; once I have finished eating I will allow you to eat I have prepared a special treat for you.”

He nodded to her and set about serving the meal she pointed to her feet he sat down Isabella removed her sandal and pushed her toes into his mouth.

“Suck my toes they are hard the skin needs to be softened my heels need to be cleaned also, once I am satisfied I need to have an orgasm so you can use your tongue between my thighs.”

She opened her legs allowing him access to her sex he licked the cotton of her gusset the smell of urine filled his nostrils …she moaned loudly her sex reacting to his attention lube leaked into her knickers her musky odor increasing with his touch. Her underwear soaking up her fluids his tongue probing seeking out her clitoris, she pulled her underwear to one side allowing his tongue full access to open labia. She gripped his head guiding it below making sure that he satisfied her needs, her orgasm building her skin tingled she pulled his face tightly against her sex. Her legs wrapped around his head enveloping it Martin did not struggle he knew what was expected of him Isabella ground her wet vagina against him her fluids running down between her open labia his mouth the vessel waiting to receive her gift.

Isabella was very demanding she was hard to satisfy her pubic hairs matted with her creamy discharge she made sure he cleaned her thoroughly before being allowed to eat.He sat at the low table a plate of salad and fresh ham laid out before him,he started to eat the fresh food Isabella stood before him.

“Are you enjoying the meal I prepared for you Martin?”.

He nodded his mouth filled with fresh ham she crouched over the table her knickers already removed.

“You need a little something from me to enhance your meal, please make sure that you do not waste anything this time or I will need to punish you.”


With that she went to the toilet on his plate she turned around Martin expected to clean away any excess her hygiene his new task, Isabella sat opposite him watching him eating every last bit off his food.

She was getting bored with him he no longer fought back his spirit already belonged to her she wanted him to feel the fear of losing everything, his body to feed another, a stain to be washed away, a passing memory in a lost time zone it needed to end this silly game she was playing with the others.

Martin was strapped to the chair… her bed now more important to her, he was a vessel for her to use a toy to be played with until boredom set in.


With tomorrows dawn new horrors shall rise up to tease and mystify taunt and torture the foolish ones, her games played out no answers given only the questions floating in the air frustration left in place……………..