- Text Size +
Chapter 8.


Isabella slept contented her plan in place a soul soon to be released to float away and wander aimlessly through time, Martins innocence stripped his body used the flesh removed. He slept his night filled with memories of a past soon to vanish into times vault sealed away from sight a mystery unsolved.

Isabella the only witness to what had come to pass her stained panties, the words written on a page , reality turned to fiction a world torn apart for the pleasure of another. Martin soon to be lost the flesh of man turned into waste a byproduct of everyday life… discarded……….

He dreamt of a future filled with excitement his career mapped out the hard work done a future sealed money no object, the world before his feet and yet…here he lay trapped in a world of mirrors, fantasy mixing with reality the rules changed his mind broken the goals that were set now gone Isabella his future and his end.


His mind filled with the taste of her she had become his world their futures glued together held in place by a piece of paper all his futures now belonged to her, only a past life shared among others his to keep.

They slept each safe in their own worlds contented the dawn soon to bring reality to call both worlds colliding changing forever their futures paths, the bond between them soon to be broken forever his future mapped out by her desire to end what she had begun.

She awoke her mind filled the memories of her sexual nightmares her bed sheets wet from her sex, her fingers teasing climaxes from her aroused state, Martin’s body about to undergo another change taking away any hope of escape.
She rubbed her sex it felt sensitive to the touch her aroma drifted upwards filling the room with her scent, another orgasm rippled through her body she squeezed her buttocks together trying to make it last longer she groaned loudly as her warm fluid was forced out between her legs a pool of clear fluid filling the space between her pubic hairs before running down under her bum cheeks.

She lay there trying to compose herself her bladder demanding to be emptied Martin’s drink prepared kept at body temperature ready for him to drink. He was awake her loud groaning stirring him into action he waited patiently for his early morning drink from her he wasn’t disappointed Isabella filled the funnel her urine smelt strong her stringy discharge floating in the toxic fluid, mattered not Martin drank it eagerly her taste welcomed by him.

She jabbed the needle into his arm the next stage of her game ready to be played out soon she would be enjoying the salty taste of his warm flesh. He was too busy drinking to notice the sharp pain from the needle , once finished she released him from the chair she was smelly below his tongue required once again to carry out the demeaning task.


His body shrinking even smaller he stood between her thighs a 12 inch man perfect in every detail a miniature toy soon to used for pleasure, she giggled at him Martin stared at her the fear written in his eyes.

Isabella lifted him onto her chest and sat him down her nipples stood erect begging for attention she pointed to them Martin straddled her left breast her nipple huge to him he caressed and squeezed it his small hands just the right size to carry out the task. She moaned loudly the sound vibrating from within her warm body, he could feel her heart beat beneath him her chest rising and falling her excitement building her lips turning a deep red her tongue teasing her lips.

She lifted him up to her open mouth his warm skin brushed against her tongue her warm breath flowed past him his skin tingled she pushed his legs inside saliva coating his skin, she sucked on him he relaxed enjoying the sensation. Isabella rubbed her clitoris her mind raced ahead at futures pleasures her heart beat wildly in her chest she held him fast sucking on his flesh her orgasm sending her insides into spasms the urge to finish the game strong…not yet…more time needed to terrify and remove any remaining hope of a freedom lost to her.


She pulled him free and laid him between her breast he curled up in a ball and fell asleep contented, he felt safe with her soon he would know real fear at her hands …