- Text Size +
Chapter 9.

Isabella watched Martin as he slept contented between her breasts her imagination running wild her sex moist her thoughts teasing her, her body now demanding the prize soon Martin would join the others. His life would end here in paradise the warmth of the day bathed her skin sunlight danced across the tiled floor, she closed her eyes time her friend.


Minutes turned to hours Isabella stirred Martin was lying across her stomach his hands caressing her tanned skin, it tickled the fine hairs sending messages to her sex. She moaned contented her hand pushing him towards her hairy vagina the smell of a woman filled his senses, his body touched her wiry pubic hairs electric messages flowed through them her clitoris reacting her lube seeped from the soft inner walls in preparation for his imminent arrival.


She moved him neared to her labia rubbing his body down in-between her open flower she was in control he waved his arms about grabbing at her sticky skin his hands finally able to hold on the erect nub nestled under her labia. Isabella squealed with delight at his touch, this was unexpected she held him there allowing him to hold onto her sensitive clitoris. She climaxed her warm fluid flowed from her onto the bed sheets, Martin’s body now being put to good use serving her sexual pleasures unaware that soon he would serve another purpose.


He was too small to be used as her toilet Isabella made him clean her with his tongue a mammoth task for one so small, Once he had finished he was made to serve at her table his role now to sit at her plate’s edge and put food directly into her mouth.

He nervously did as he was instructed she insisted that the food was placed inside onto her tongue, he had to climb over her soft lips and teeth to lean inside Isabella closing her lips around him using her tongue to remove the food. She sucked on his body her soft tongue tasting his salty skin her lips parting allowing light to flood inside revealing her moist interior,her entrance to her stomach in full view for him to see.She allowed the game to go on Martin making many trips into her moist interior hunger and the urge for pleasure now dictated events.

She picked him up his feet kicked wildly the fear felt he was scared Isabella giggled at his futile attempts of escape, she pulled him free her tongue used to taste him her lips wrapped around his torso her hunger for his fear now her goal. He complained to her the terror in his voice the fear of the unknown now his to feel, Isabella turned him onto his side she held in her hands ,a chicken leg ready to be consumed she gazed upon her captive his fate now decided.

She turned him her slender fingers expertly guiding his body into position he screamed out to her his flesh torn away from his buttocks Isabella moaned loudly enjoying the red meat now being ground up between her teeth, a feeding frenzy ensued her hunger for his flesh now in control.She turned his body around tearing at the innocent mans flesh his terrified screams of pain meaningless to her his torn flesh hung from exposed bones.


Martin’s screams filled the air she knew how to prolong his suffering her pleasures at his pain, she smiled at the half eaten body the flesh torn away from the bones, he was begging her to end it quickly Isabella frowned only his insides left to feed upon and the screaming head.She bit into his exposed stomach revealing the warm intestines she poured some olive oil into the open wound the oil coated the offal in readiness for her to eat,she lifted him up to her blood soacked lips and sucked his insides out.Martin screamed out to her begging her to end his pain,she bit into the offal and swallowed the slimy tubes Martin still alive he watched helpless to stop her.She smiled at him the large hole now empty only his beating heart remained to be tasted and enjoyed his final gift to her before lifes suffering ends...


Isabella belched loudly a pile of bones was all that remained of her Personal assistants body her meal enjoyed her stomach now full of red meat a skull swallowed whole as reminder to her Martin already forgotten, another meal for her body to dispose of a dirty stain in her knickers his gravestone. She sat contented her underwear wet from her climaxes her nipples hard he had made a tasty mealhis suffering final at an end anothers soon to begin.

Another assistant would be needed when she returned to Britain, men are easily captured a pretty face some choice words to tease and captivate, a woman shrouded in mystery all that’s needed to ensnare them in her web of deceit another soon to suffer at her hands…

She stood up her stomach bloated a shower needed, the sun was hot a relaxing day at the poolside to ponder her over victims last hours she lay their contented her body now in control her food soon to be a waste product to be expelled this was all we are to her...

The end…maybe.