- Text Size +
Chapter two.

Martin unwillingly set about washing the dirty underwear the pungent smell of urine filled his nostrils, this was a task that martin was not enjoying. Isabella called out to him demanding that he came to her. He went to her bedroom she lay there naked on her stomach her rounded cheeks parted the dark sphincter muscles visible to him, she beckoned him to come to her.

“It’s time for you to earn your keep Martin as I have already informed you at the interview my personal hygiene is very important to me; you can start your training by cleaning my feet.”

Martin hesitated… he turned to go and fetch a bowl of water Isabella stopped him and asked where he was going, he stared at her naked form her dark pubic hairs covering the entrance to her sex, his penis reacting to the scene before him. It felt surreal…a dream state his mind trying to contemplate what was before him.

“Where are you going Martin i need you to clean my feet…you have all you need with you.”

He stopped embarrassed, trying not to look at her naked form he turned away from her.

“Use your tongue Martin I like feeling of the warmth of a willing tongue in between my toes now start using it.”

He protested Isabella stood naked before him a large bullwhip in hand; she whipped him continually his body bled from the welts now covering his back and arms.
“You are you going to obey me Martin whilst you are still here remember your contract only lasts a month after which time I will decide if I have any further use for you…do you understand.”

His pain now filled his thoughts he nodded Isabella chained him to her bed post she pushed her toes into his mouth Martin sucked them the pain still real to him, Isabella made sure that her feet were cleaned by her new Personal hygienist. She lay on her bed and fell asleep Martins task now complete, he would be put to good use before his contract would end she had plans for her assistant he was going to earn the money already in his account, payment in full for a task yet to be completed.

It was dark outside before she awoke her assistant needed once again she pulled his head back and positioned herself over his mouth, he awoke bleary eyed the smell of a woman filled his nostrils she pulled his mouth open and peed into his open gape, her new urinal now being trained to taste and enjoy the yellow nectar from her body. Martin spluttered and coughed as he gulped and swallowed her acidic waste.

Isabella rubbed her wet labia against his open mouth his tongue already willing to please as it lapped against her soft inner flesh cleaning away the day’s activities. Martins first day now coming to an end Isabella satisfied that his new role was progressing so quickly went down stairs to have a meal, Martin would need to wait… for his hunger would be used to her advantage regarding next the part of his training regime.


Martin unable to move he sat there helpless Isabella aware that he would need to use the bathroom unclipped him from her bed post and escorted him to the toilet, he did what was needed she instructed him to wash before taking him back to her bed room. She had a purpose made chair in the corner, she attached the rubber mask and funnel around his head. Only his eyes and nose now visible the rubber mask clung to his skin forming an air tight seal, he whimpered like a dog as was he was strapped into ready to be used as her urinal in the morning. She bid him good night before retiring to her bed, Martin’s mind raced his thoughts filled with his life at home, he was trapped in a nightmare with no means of escape a slave to this woman’s needs an ending not yet seen only the knowledge of past and present times his to share .

He finally drifted off to sleep his dreams of a past life filled his thoughts until mornings dawn crept inside the dark room to bring him back to the reality of his situation.