- Text Size +

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

Buffy meets Chris

 

Author note: The Ms. Psychic featured in this store is the same Ms. Psychic featured in my demon busters stories.

 

BTW this story is set in June of 2008.

 

“Please don’t be alarmed.” The tall blond tried to reassure Ms Psychic.  Having entered an elevator a few seconds before and now finding herself in the palm of a mega giantess with a strange blond woman, Ms. Psychic was far from reassured. Looking up she could tell the mega giantess was also a blond.

“Who are you two?”

“My name is Samantha. I’m the super witch that brought you here.” The tall blond replied.

“And I’m Buffy, the GTS-goddess.  I need your advice.”

“Have Samantha write me a letter like everyone else.”

“I thought about writing a letter but thought that you would dismiss it as the work of a mad person.” Buffy told the witch.

“My experience with GTS-goddesses has not been that great. I demand that you return me to where you took me.

Buffy frowned. She was tempted to tell her that since she was standing in the palm of her hand she wasn’t in a position to give orders. Instead she said.

“I really do need your advice.”

“Maybe she would feel more comfortable talking to your male body.” Samantha suggested.

“Worth a try, send her back.”

“Male body?” Ms. Psychic wondered as she found herself back in the elevator. She then headed straight for her office and was startled to find a six foot man with blond hair standing there.

“Hello Ms. Psychic, my name is Barney. And I need your help.”

Her mouth opened wide with shock.

“You’re Buffy. But how is this possible?”

“I’m one GTS-goddess, with two bodies. To tell you the truth I was originally a man, then transformed against my well into a GTS-goddess and then given this male body as well as the GTS-goddess body.”

“I’m going to sit down.” She said as she sat behind her desk.

“So why do you want to talk with me? Looking for advice on how to be a woman?”

“No. It’s my relationship with fellow GTS-goddess Chris that I want advice on. It all started about a mouth or two ago. I was just wondering around the countryside of the world I was ‘supposed’ to rule, when I heard a voice call my name.”

“Are you Buffy?”

I turned around to see who had spoken. And found myself starting at one of the cutest brunettes I have ever seen. Her blue eyes were at eye level with me making her a thousand feet tall. And she was dressed in a pink jumpsuit.

“That’s me. And you are?”“Call me Chris. I was told that you’re in charge of this world.”

Those words were enough to make my eyes roll.

“So they say. What do you want?”“This world has been a source of rebellion for numerous worlds in GTS-space. I’m here to crush the rebels against GTS-goddess rule. I’m here to give you a hand, NOT to take over this world.”“I won’t mind if you did.”Chris’s eyes opened wide in surprise.“Do you really mean that?”“I didn’t ask to become a GTS-goddess. As for world domination, I did on occasion dream of becoming president of the United States, but never expected to happen.”“You know you could adopt the title of president of the United States. Or better yet, president of Earth.

“A GTS-goddess as president of the United States? That’s a laugh.”

“I take it you never heard of Connie Swan.” I shook my head.“She became president of her world’s USA when Gore and Bush became deadlocked in the election. You should read the “GTS-goddess guide” book sometime. I tried looking you up but you weren’t in the book.”“That’s because I’ve only been a goddess for two months. Besides how anyone could read that thick book is beyond me.”“Moving on do you have any idea where the rebels are?”“To be perfectly blunt as long as they don’t attack me I don’t care. To be honest this isn’t even my home world. I was taken against my will and taken to this world.”“What kind of force takes a GTS-goddess against her will?” Chris asked.“I wasn’t a goddess then and I don’t want to talk about it.” I replied.“Sorry I asked. I’ll see you later cute stuff.”

The words “cute stuff” stuck in my brain. Did she find me attractive? Was she a lesbian or a bi sexual? I had to find out more. So I had this body look up Chris in the GTS-goddess guide. There wasn’t any mention of her sexual preference there. I did find out some other interesting facts about her, although there was one important piece of information missing. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Over the next couple of weeks, we encountered each other a few more times. Then I decided to make my feelings known. I kissed her. She was surprised.

“Why did you do that for?” She asked me.

“I find you very sexy. I’ve fallen in love with you.”

Chris looked around nervously.  We were standing in a field only a few distant farmers in sight. Then she whispered in my ear.

“It’s not that I don’t like you. But we can’t have a sexual relationship in board daylight.

“Why not? Are the cops going to arrest us?” I asked her.

“I need to think about this?” Chris replied before fleeing. I thought I had scared her off for good but she returned a couple of nights later. And to my surprise she was naked. It only took a few seconds to figure out what she wanted. So I shed my clothes and made love to her.

The week that fallowed was great.  We would act like we weren’t lovers during the day but every couple of nights it was lesbian love.

It all came to an end when Jill Gilbert showed up. Now Jill is infamous among GTS-goddess for claiming to be a man turned GTS-goddess. Most don’t believe her, but I think she is telling the truth. Anyway I and Chris were in the middle of making love when she showed up. At first all we could sense was that we were being watched. I turned around and saw a 750 foot brunette standing there.

“I don’t mean to interrupt. Please go on.”

“Who are you?” Chris asked.

“I am Jill Gilbert. I am GTS-goddess like you.”

“I’ve heard about you. You claim to have been a man before you became a GTS-goddess.”

“I was a man.” Jill protested. “I was told that you two are also ex-men.” She added.

“How did you find out?” Those words came out of our mouths at the same time. Then we looked at each other.

“You didn’t know that? And yet you two are lovers!” Jill commented.

“The subject never came up.” I admitted.

“The male bashers will kill me if they find out the truth.” Chris muttered.

“How?  You’re immortal.” Jill pointed out.

 “On a more serious note, now when I look at Buffy I see a man. And the thought of sex between two men is a big turn off to me.”

“But we aren’t men anymore.” I pleaded.

“I’m sorry.” Chris sobbed before running off into the night.

“Thanks a lot Jill.” I said before punching her in the nose.

I’ve tried to talk to Chris but she has been avoiding me. What should I do Ms. Psychic? I’ve thought about and I don’t care that she was once a man. I still love her.”

“I’m no expert on GTS-goddesses. Other than being honest with her, there is not much you can do. You can’t force someone to love you.” Ms. Psychic replied.

“You call yourself a psychic. Can’t you peer into the future to see if we are meant to be together?”

"I’m sorry. But my visions can’t be turned on with a flip of a switch.”

“Well thanks for listening.” Barney then left the office.

The end for now