- Text Size +

Ch. 1: Building a foundation.

I am sure you are asking your self right now, "What are you talking about, Care and Feeding of my giantess? I'm her pet/slave, not the other way around." This is true. If you are reading this book, then you got it because you are under the care or thumb of a giantess, whichever applies. Let me tell you, I have been in many giantess villages and communities. I've been passed from one giantess to the next and used in many different ways. I've been a personal masseur, a first aid kit, snack, sex toy... you name it, I have just about done it. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. But throughout my travels, I have found that there is one truth. A truth that a giantess won't readily agree upon with you.

They may not like to admit it, but our giantess taskmasters, goddesses, owners, or whatever theyf wants to be called, deep down, love us and can't stand not to have us around. They may be mean  and very violent to us tinies, but the fact remains that if it wasn't for us, they wouldn't have anyone to boss around. They would be the norm, and how boring is that? Don't believe me? Go ahead, ask any giantess not to even have a thought about their tinies for more than a month and see how far they get. Many I asked confessed they probably wouldn't even last the week!

The Giantess/Tiny relationship has another side to it, though. Because the fact of the matter is our lives would be just as boring if they weren't around either. Think about it. If you didn't have a giantess to serve, you may enjoy several weeks of freedom. But if we don't need them, why do so many tinies return to their giantesses, or go to another? It's a love/hate relationship, really. And like any relationship, it has rules. Most, if not all, are unwritten.

These rules are like the walls of a building.So what are they? Thats what I intend to unfold for us all in this book. but you can't build the walls without a foundation, right? So what do you need for the foundation? Well just keep your pants on and keep reading.

 

How tall are you again?

How does one define a Giantess ? Or a tiny, for that matter? It can be hard to say. Do you base it on height? What about history and where giantesses come from? The problem with defining which is which is that it's all based on perspective.

Lets say you have three people standing together. The first is our average six foot man. The next is a woman standing at around 100 feet, and the third, another woman, stands at a grand total of 200 feet. The problem with this picture is that even though the six foot person may call both a giantess, the largerest of the three might call the other two tinies, while the 100 foot woman could call the larger one a giantess, and the smaller one a tiny. So where do you draw the lines?

To answer this, we look to history. About 50 years ago, a Russian bio-chemist named Netaliya Roronivic was intrigued by the fact that some mammals start at a very small size, and grow immensely. The kangaroo, for example, is born the same size as a grain of rice. By the time it reaches adulthood, it grows to around 27 times it's starting size. Reptiles can also grow to immense sizes, as throughout their entire lives, they never stop growing. If a human did this, they would be the size of a blue whale. It would be a new race of super humans. So was there a way for humans to do this? Dr. Roronivic desired to find out.

She created a chemical using this gene found in these select mammals as well as adding the genetic material of reptiles.The chemical worked, but her findings left her confused. Her studies showed that for some reason, the chemical only affect female test subjects. When she released her findings, she had announced that she intended to find a way for it to work on males as well. But that didn't matter as a week after her announcement, the chemical was stolen.

To this day, it was never clear as to who did it. Historians tend to point to a zealous and very outspoken feminist higher up by the name of Heather Conroy, though she denies such a claim. Either way, whoever stole it reproduced it and distributed it throughout the worlds water supplies. Ever since then, giantesses have walked the earth. And ever since then, they have become the ruling class of human.

It is safe to say, that not all women were affected, as there are tiny woman. But most were and because it was genetically based, the gene is also passed down. There are even some men who inheret this gene, though they are rare. Those who lack the gene never grow to such statures. So we will define a giantess as one who has this gene, and a tiny as anyone without. Don't know if you have the gene or not? Well ask yourself this: Is there anyone that you know of or have seen that is so small you could over power them with little to no effort (i.e. able to hold them in one hand)? If so, you have the gene.

 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me...

The thing about giantesses that seem to span across the board is that they all demand respect. This is not hard, as they do outsize us by quite a bit and could easily kill us at a mere whim. But you have to ask yourself if you really respect her. I do all the time.

My research has turned up something interesting. Respect to a giantess goes beyond simply bowing, lowering your eyes, kissing her feet, or whatever she demands of you and you doing it without question and full of praise. Respect requires something that many tinies tend to forget. Communication.

It's true that respect is a common factor amongst giantesses. But, like any human being, each giantess is as different to the next as I am as different to you. No two giantess thinks the same way. So it is best to not only do as she says, but also talk to her and listen. Find out what she likes. If she wants you to rub her feet for her, find out where she would like you to start. Would she like you to rub in between her toes as well? When you are done, ask if she wants anything else rubbed. Ask questions, find out what she likes best, and do it. Believe me, you will live longer... maybe (as I said, each one is different. She may kill you anyway just because she can.)

And I can't stress this enough... NEVER EVER, EVER ASSUME AND/OR PESTER HER! Listen to what one giantess, Amy, said about that...

"(Don't) pester a giantess. We know you want to be played with so you don't have to ask us too. If we want to we will. Just walk up to us and talk to us, if you catch our interest we will play with you. Also don't interrupt us if were playing with tinies already, like coming up to me and climbing my body or touching me if i haven't told you too. On the other hand don't just walk up to me and ask either. Like I said, if a giantess wants to play with you she will."

The issue of respect and communication is one that will appear often in this book. And though I have gotten it out of the way in the very beginning, I will probably sound like a broken record repeating myself about it. It is my key advice and one that I have found to help me live the longest. Always remember to talk to your giantess. And, even though she won't admit it, in the end, she will end up respecting you in return and may do things you like to you. You never know, she may even upgrade you from slave status to pet status. Though don't take my word on it. Each giantess is different, you know.

 

Second verse, same as the first.

Because of the high mortality rate due to the giantess population, technological advances in regeneration have been made to help us tinies live longer. "Respawn" machines, as they are commonly called, have popped up all over the world and come in different shapes and sizes. However, most giantesses I have talked to HATE them. Heres what Amy had to say about it...

"I hate it! Because whats the point in eating someone who has nothing to lose? When tinies get into that whole magic "I can't die or be hurt" thing, I stop playing with them. It takes all the fun out of it"

Many would prefer that their tinies stay dead once killed. This doesn't work in our favor, however, and therefore is counterproductive to even spending the money to get one. Here is my advice for that.

As most tiny communities are now underground, buy one that has teliportation capabilities and keep it in your home. Once dead, you will respawn back there and your giantess will be none the wiser. Just make sure she doesn't catch you again. And even if she does, there is a chance she cares so little for tinies that she won't even recognize you. You will have to make that judgement call on your own.

If you like the giantess enough you wish to stay with her, talk to her about a respawn machine. One that many giantesses approve of is the Tiny Industral Genetic Emulation Reproducer system, or T.I.G.E.R system. After scanning your body, this device creates a clone of you and downloads your mind and "soul" into the clone body. What giantesses love about this particular device is that she has control over when you are respawned. If you are completely destroyed before she feels the need to bring you back, that is not a problem as you are downloaded into the system itself and stored in a computer program until you are recalled. They also love it because they also have control over the body as well. Are you too high in caleries? Too fat? Too skinny? Too short? Too Tall?No problem! They can adjust your clone body to fit their needs.

As always, talk to her about it. She may like the idea, she may hate it. If she doesn't like it, then immediately back down and don't bring it up again till she does. Of course if you are real lucky she may be kind and gentle enough that a respawn machine isn't necessary...IF your lucky.

So now that we have built our foundation with our giantess, lets move on to what she likes...