- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
a simple story i wrote during a quiet evening. hope there i something for everyone in it. let me know!
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



The Beach

Third day on the beach. My mouth is parched. Not a drop of saliva left. Every ten minutes, violent stomach cramps seize me. I feel so weak. Mike and Johnny are about the same shape I'm in. I look at them, their growing beards shadowing their faces, eyes sullen and sunk in their faces. I guess that's what I look like too. We haven’t eaten since the first day we arrived here, and remembering that meal leaves me nauseous. We had a mussel for diner that day. The three of us, the same mussel. We didn't finish it, there was too much to eat. And it was atrocious.
I consider the image again, three men around a dead mussel, struggling to open the already cracked shell. Entering the shell one after the other, and walking on the yellow smelly flesh. We were happy, we were saved. We had food. God, what a disaster.
It was our first meal after two weeks of nibbling on crumbs in the boat. Three weeks after the thunder, the flash of lightning, the weird ozone smell and the horrible pain, and the horror of our condition: our entire boat, ourselves, everything around us shrunk to nothingness, our boat no larger than a loaf of bread, ourselves, well, no larger than ants.
When we woke up after the storm, we had found ourselves in a gigantic sea, where every wave was a hill to climb, sometimes a mountain range. The boat was floating well, but it was pushed to its limits surfing up and down liquids slopes, that would have made a day before a gentle floppy sound on its hull. The sickness was constant. Imagine being on a roller coaster that never stops, the continuous strain of the slow climb, and the terrifying speed of the surfing down, hours after hours, days after days. Johnny is a master at the helm; otherwise our little toy boat would have capsized after one hour of this treatment. But he held it, he kept going, up and down the monstrous swell.
We had no idea where we were going to land, but we were just driven West by the swell, in the direction of the shore we left as normal people. When provisions were down, we started rationing, and then when that went down too, we started starving. The little water we had was just about enough to keep us going, mixed with minute quantities of sea water. We kept watching west for the coast, like Columbus at the end of his voyage.
When the shore appeared at last, our true condition rammed into our consciousness. So far we had seen nothing but huge swells and monstrous projections of water, but nothing really was at hand to measure ourselves against. And I mean measure, quite simply. It had taken us a while to find out that the sea wasn't agitated by a monstrous storm, that the waves were not tidal waves. But now the first signs of land appeared to us as a Himalayan vision and there was no doubting the situation we were in. Trees in the back ground roses what looked like miles in the air. Everything is the approaching landscape was a disproportionate copy of our memories. We were as far from being home as if we were about to land on Antares.
The last wave proved the most difficult. A tiny tremor in the sea, hardly reaching the knees of bather for sure, but to us very dangerous surf. The boat glided in the last waves, whose crest was way above us. Johnny had managed to take enough speed to keep abreast of the main crush, but the wind of it had projected the boat onto the sand like a rocket. We were lucky: the hull stuck in the ground, and we were able to wait for the low tide to leave us on dry land, a Sahara of golden sand.

Walking is difficult. It's like walking up and down an infinite series of stony hills. The grains of sand are the size of our feet and treading on those is a challenge for our ankles. We're heading to a house, the only one we could see from our arrival point. Mike wanted to walk up to the forest to get shadow and water, but it was uphill all the time and we convinced him that reaching the forest, we would only lose ourselves in the underbush with hardly any directions, and to the mercy of far too many animals. Then we saw the house, so tiny, so far way. We've been walking in that direction for three days now. The house is now longer tiny, but appears in the distance like a mountainous formation, its walls like cliffs of white stone.
There has been no activity in there at all since we started our trek. The shutters are closed, no one is moving around the place. Still, a house is a shelter, no matter how large it is. In a house you have food of some sort, even if it's reserves and dried food. We keep walking slowly, our hope also slowly reviving as we near our goal. I'm always nervous about animal life, fearing the sudden appearance of a crab or any being that might take a fancy to us for its meal. But we've been lucky. Although last night gave us a terrifying concert of scratching and crawling noises, nothing came our way, as we kept quiet, half buried in the stones of sand.

It's midday now and we lie on our back on a slope, taking for a breather for an hour or so. We know we should reach the house before nightfall. We fall asleep.
I’m the first one to get up again, and I walk on shaky legs to the top of the slope. That's when I see her. I stood lost in stupor. A young woman is on the beach. I look at the house. The windows are opened, some backpacks lay in front of the door. The woman is coming our way. I'm transfixed by the sight. She's very beautiful. A perfectly fit body, tall and well proportionate, long legs whose thighs are a marvel to behold, the lean muscles showing under her gate. She has beautiful curves; a gold chain is highlighting her hips and shining on a flat and inviting stomach. She does not have large breasts, but they nicely fill a little bikini top the brim. And her face... her face is beautiful, a slender oval, surrounded by gently floating blond hair that reach just above her shoulders, and... “Wow” I hear behind me and turn round. Its' Mike, who has joined me and is now calling Johnny. Wow is about right.
She’s still far way from us, and the sight is amazing, not only because she's the first person we meet in nearly twenty days. She's far away, but already she's looking big. Every step she walks is slowly enlarging her figure. And we realize how huge she really is to us. I look questioningly at Johnny, who has been so far the unspoken leader of the little group. He looks back and smiles. We were hoping to meet a person, not a beautiful looking goddess.
When I look back at her again, I’m shocked, she seems to have grown so much over the last few seconds. I step back instinctively. Every step is bringing her closer to us, and what was a few second ago, a picture straight out of some ice-cream holiday ad, is now turning into an awesome figure, a walking hill of tanned flesh. I look again at Johnny, is smile is still there, but he seems uncertain. “We need to make contact” he says, uncertainly. I nod to that but looking at her I feel contact is not going to be that easy. We now have to start looking up to see her face, on top of this unbelievably tall and yet slender body. I look level with my height and what I see is getting scary. Two nicely pedicured feet the size of two 16-wheelers are coming closer, rising in the air slowly and crushing into the sand, throwing stones all over.
“Guys! She's coming straight to us ! We have to move!” I hear Mike shouting, shaking us from a spell. The beautiful face is now high in the air. How could she move that fast? She's gently strolling, and yet each of her steps is eating the distance between us at amazing speed. “Go left, go left!!” shoots Johnny. “ No! Right!! Right, she turning to our left!” answers mike. I go right. The massive beauty is now looming on us, 15 of her meters always from the point we stand on. Her two feet, adorned with a chain at the ankles, now look like huge machines rising and stomping. Looking up as I start running, I see the legs moving powerfully, joining at the crotch of her bikini, hundreds of meters above us, her breast and face are being distorted by our low view point. Around me, the first stones start falling around projected ahead of the walking girl. At amazing speed the feet grow even larger the body stretches above us, the shadow covers us all. I hear the crunching noise of the stones of sand under her foot. Johnny has gone the other direction, as Mike and I are running off the path of the crushing feet. But we're running perpendicular to her path. I see Johnny behind us running away from her. A second later a massive foot rises from the sand and start coming low toward us, dropping fast to the level of the ground, then rising again, till I see the undersole of the foot falling in our direction, on a pillar of tanned flesh. It crashes a few meters behind us, as we throw ourselves forward, feeling the wind of the expelled air from under her foot, grains of sands raining around us.

Its' like a house has landed next to us. I look up to see the impossible leg slowly setting on the foot, crushing the sand under, a wall of brown skin reaching so high , to the yellow string of her bikini bottom, and a monstrous hand bag is swaying above our heads. I look ahead of her and see Johnny running away. He's screaming now. Far away , the second foot is staring to rise from the sand, letting a massive dent in the slopes, and start zooming on our comrade. I see Johnny turn round and raise his hands toward the girl, but in a second a huge heel is hiding him away from us as it crashes in front of him. The girl moves her weight forward and the foot is landing exactly where Johnny stands, burying him in a loud crunch of sand. I stand aghast. Next to me the other foot is now moving, the huge heel rising first of the ground, cascades of sand 'dripping” from it onto us. And the huge thing takes off and flies in the distance. When the far way foot lifts at last I see a tiny red blotch on the sole, before it rushes forward again and crashes even further.
Mike is in shock, his face would surely be white, if he wasn't like me, burnt by the sun. A huge shapely and fit bottom is flying above us. In a second we begin to see her back , as she takes some distance .It had all happened so fast. On second we were admiring this gorgeous girl, like guys on a leisurely trip to the beach and the one after she had quashed our group without a pause. I can't get over the sheer speed of this massive form.
We look at one another, Mike and I, and suddenly leapforward after her, shouting at the top of our lungs. She is going away so fast. We still want to be rescued. This is all a tragic accident. She never saw us, she couldn't have. We need to talk to her. I 'm sure she will outpace us so fast that it will take hours to get to her, when suddenly she pauses. We freeze. In a swift movement she brings the bag up to her chest and starts to take out objects from it. An enormous towel unrolls like a gigantic theater curtain. It is like many football pitches all appearing in the sky. She bends forward, and spreads the towel on the sand, covering a huge surface. I shudder at the idea that she'setting down so close to the spot we were lying in a slumber a few minutes ago. "This is it!" Said Mike, "come!We need to talk to her!"
As the young woman starts to set down on the towel, we resume our running. It seems madness to come close to such a dangerous creature, but at the same time, conflicting with the thirst, the horror of Johnny’s death, the mad situation, an impossible attraction also moves me in her direction like moth to a flame. Is it the huge presence of so much feminity, the silly impulse of a guy towards a beautiful girl , amplified a thousand times, it does not matter, I have to go closer to her.
After a few seconds, we are exhausted again, and start to walk, panting heavily. The girl is not so far away and already her figure, now sitting, is towering above us. As we walk on, we see her put down a cylinder of metal next to her. Then another one. My stomach goes into my throat. It is a can of some soda drink. But it is obviously cool, from a fridge, and on it, we can see droplets of water shining on the red surface. Water! We start to run again.
The blond girl starts to pour some oil in her hand, and in a few seconds her tanned body starts to shine in the sunlight, as she spreads the oil over her shoulders and legs. I keep wondering how long it would take to walk across this body. I am dreaming of sliding down in the oil from the base of her gorgeous throat to the pit of her navel. As she bends forward to cover her legs, not hint of fat is showing. Boy, is she a sight! We are coming closer now, sliding down the last slopes of sand leading to her side, and to the soda bottle she has set there. I become hesitant. I have to crane my neck now to see her left shoulder and the golden hair floating above in the light breeze. We are getting real close. Mike keeps going, shouting his throat raw. But she never hears, as she applies the last measure of suntan lotion to her body.
Mike is the first to reach the bottle. As he starts to grab the first droplet of condensed water in his hand, he gestures to me to join him. My thirst gets the better of me and I run the last meters, feeling the huge presence above me. I reach the bottle as well and bury my face in a droplet, feeling the cool water instantly cloying to me. In a gasp of surprised I try to step back and actually feel the water reluctantly slide along my neck and head, as if unwilling to let go of me. At our size the surface tension of a drop can easily be felt. Still, it is enough for me, I gulp greedily the water sticking to my little hand, as I realize we may have been closer to death by dehydration than I suspected. Mike is on all four now, vomiting heavily, his body reacting to the excess of liquid he has taken after so much abstinence.
I am about to go back to the fresh water when a shadow covers me and tree like fingers grab the cylinder. The rocket-like take-off of the bottle takes me by surprise and I scream , as I fell on my back in the sand.
Far above us, the blond girl is taking gulps from the soda. In the stillness of the day, we can hear tons of liquid flowing into her mouth and when she swallows, the gulp sound makes me shudder. I watch her great throat undulate as she takes in the liquid. Suddenly the cylinder falls in our direction . It zeroes on us and crash-lands hardly two of "my" meters away from my lying body, with a crunching noise. A litle to the right and she would have crushed me under her drink without noticing. An enormous arm starts to fly above us as she plants her hands in the sand on either side, reclining gently.

“We have to try something!” shouts Mike to me. Before I can reply anything, he starts to run toward the hand half buried in the sand. I follow, begging him to stop and listen to me. He reaches the hand. The young woman thumb is deep in the sand, and without a moment hesitation mike jumps on its light brown surface. He is dwarfed by the wrinkles of the skin, and the pale hair that covers it. I do hesitate myself, as I watch him starting to half walk, half crawl toward the back of her hand. He is there now, above me, holding a slender hair in his hand and calling me. As I move in his direction, I feel the tremor of a movement behind me, as the young woman shifts her weight, and the hand I was about to clim on rises in the air, towards her face. For a split second I see Mike holding to the single hair on the back, before being catapulted in the hair in the direction of the girl's body. I follow his trajectory, as one follows an arrow shot high in the air, as he flies, and drops toward the ground.
He hits the side of the huge hip of the girl, slightly below her bikini string and I watch as he starts to slide down on the oil-covered skin towards the cliff of her hip. For a second I think he wil be stuck on her hip, but then he drops quickly to the towel. I freeze. He must be virtually under the massive asscheek of the girl now. I start running toward the towel. In a few minutes I am struggling to climb the overhanging fabric to reach the surface of the towel. It is like looking at a prodigiously long blue ridge overlooking the sandy dunes. I spot a string of fabric hanging to the ground and latch on to it. I nearly faint, as the last days have exhausted our strength, but manage to haul myself over the surface. The sight is unbelievable. In front of me a plain of blue woolly loops is wavering in the breeze, a few hundreds meters on both sides. Facing me also, the leaning body of the girl is a wall of flesh, tanned and oil-smelling, with a wetness to it, as the heat is melting the lotion. Leaning as she is on her elbows, the young woman’s head is way up in the air from my perspective. I for the first time, can really see how pretty she is, with long full lips curled in a relaxed smile, her blue eyes half shut, her hair waving on her shoulders, and the long slope of her throat glistening in the sunshine. I stand there, just looking at her. I am tempted to try and attract her attention, when I think of Mike who probably is lying somewhere in the distance , beyond the blue folds of the towel, and way too close to the huge body. I struggle my way as fast as I can over the towel, half entangled into the fabric loops that composes the blue surface. With a feeling of dread, - and some weird excitement- I am nearing the wall of the woman left buttock, calling for Mike. I hear a shout. I find him lying on his back, just at the base of the flesh wall, one of his legs twisted at a weird angle. Although no bone is protruding, you can see the damage is serious. Mike's face is a mask of pain, as he looks at me closing the last meters. I kneel next to him, in the shadow of the body, trying to say something appeasing, but myself quite appalled at our circumstances. How am I going to move him now? I even find myself shouting at him, urging him to shut up, as it is obvious his stupid move has made the situation ever more dangerous to us. I kkep an eye on the wall of tanned skin next to us, seeing it sway gently at times. I have to do something fast.
I grab Mike by one arm and, kneeling next to him start to haul him up on my shoulder. He screams with pain, and I remain there startled, not daring to move him an inch further. I lower him again on the ground. Lifting his broken leg, I set it across his good one, ankle over ankle. The pain makes Mike shout some more. Then I proceed to drag him slowly by the shoulders over the reasonably (I hoped) soft surface of the towel, away towards the edge. I have covered no more than five or six meters, that I see a huge hand coming toward us like an express train, rushing along the length of the body, as the young woman is finally leaning back on the towel. The hand comes between us and the edge of the towel. I stop dragging, confused by the massive obstacle that has appeared. At the same the mountain of flesh above us starts to...expand? It starts to roll in our direction, as if the taut cliff was growing softer in the sun. The short distance between the young woman's buttock and us is closed in a second as I scream and frenetically pedal back in the towel to get away from it. In my panic, I have dropped Mike on its back and I hear him scream, as the wave of flesh towers above him, slowly engulfing him. I fall on my back, looking up at the massive hip looming above me. All movements stop suddenly, and I stand up in a jerking movement, searching for Mike. I can see his head protruding at the very base of the buttock, wedged under the rounded overhanging flesh. I think I can hear him calling me and I move in his direction, when a last slight tremor covers his head in the oily scented mass. I panick and run away toward the edge of the towel.

Shaking, I sit down, a few meters from the small finger of the hand. I am no longer than the finger nail. The long slope of the woman's arms is rising gently to the far away shoulder. Some last movements occurr, as the woman is still trying to make herself comfortable on the towel, and I think of Mike, buried alive under tons of woman flesh. Well, Mike had always been a bit of a ladies man, it is ironic that the part of their anatomy that fascinated him most was to kill him eventually. I try to smile at that, but can't really. Once again, it has taken a second for this giant girl to wipe away one of us. And she still has idea of the tragedy happening under her. Something in me hates this idea. I do not want her to be aware of the deaths that took place over the last half an hour, but I can't stand the idea of being ignored any longer. We were trying to meet someone for God sake; we were looking for someone to help us, not to kill us. I have to make myself noticed. One of us has to make it. Someone has to know what has happened to us. I am willing to lie about Jenny’s and Mike's deaths, but I will make sure our story will be known.

Slowly standing up, I consider my options. I can try and hitch a ride in her bag, and then be noticed later in the house. But I am scared of a death in the depths of the bag itself, crushed under some object, or in the wet towel. I decide the best is to make contact directly. And a manner so obvious she is bound to see me. I start to go around the reclining hand of the giantess. I pass under her wrist, looking up at the tanned wrist, and the vessels running under it. I can see her pulse . It makes me shudder to think of the huge mass living next to me. In front of me, her arched back is creating an immense tunnel, whose end I can see far away. I am tempted to go under it, to tempt the devil and feel above me the overwhelming intensity of her body. I resist the appealing thought and walk straight to the yellow string that cuts across her hip. As I grab it , I realize , Mike's body is just next to me, probably not further then a meter or two under the flesh, but beyond hope and probably being slowly ground in the towel. I shudder and start my climb.

With my tiny feet against the light brown skinand my hands on the "rope", I haul myself slowly up, toward the top of the hip. The flesh feels warm, and hardly pliant under my feet. The smell of oil is heady. I actually have to repress my excitement as I struggle up the string, feeling a strong urge at my loins. That I should be aroused in these circumstances is a surprise, but then again, nothing has made sense to me for the last two weeks.

I reach at last the summit of the young woman's hip. As I try to recover my breath, my eyes are scanning an impossible landscape of oily tanned skin. In front of me the bikini bottom is starting to expand toward the massive thighs of the giantess. Unable to resist the temptation, I carefully step on the yellow fabric and checking sometimes towards the woman's face, I walk my way across the pelvic region. I can feel the bounciness and entanglement of her pubic hair under my feet, as I move closer to her crotch. There I stand for a good ten minutes, a tiny ant on the yellow bikini, facing the slope descending to her womanhood, and confronted with the impossible length of the two huge thighs pointing at the far way sea. I move close to the edge, my mind in turmoil, looking at the drop in front of me.

Shaking myself from the reverie, I turn round and start my trek toward her face. I will get as close as I can and hope my tiny shuffling will make me notice from the young woman. She has to see me real fast though, I realize, or she will swat me the way she has swatted Mike earlier. I leave the bikini fabric and walk slowly on her belly skin towards the navel. In the distance the twin mounds of her breast are gently flattened by her reclining position, and I can see the underside of her jaw directly in front of me. The “ground “is slippery with oil, and I am cautious not to come too close to the navel. No point falling into it and being squashed in there when she stands up. The young woman is falling asleep I think, as her breathing is now very regular. I pass her navel and am about to start heading between her breast when a sudden movement catches my eye. Another woman is approaching at full speed. Well, she is just gently walking to us, but at my size, her size seems to demultiply in seconds. I remain petrified as I watch the giant girl looming above me, becoming in a few seconds another huge landscape hiding the sun. I start to wave frenetically at her as she comes closer and closer. She is wearing a two piece black bathing suit, is also in her mid twenties, but with short jet black hair leaving a curly lock on each of her cheek. Damn, why do I have to notice these girls'prettiness at this time? I wonder.
Frightened at first, I decide it is a good thing for me, as she is bound to notice me, smack in the middle of her friends' belly. I keep waving and screaming as she comes closer and kneels next to her friend's. “Hey, I'm here!! Listen to me!! See me, for God sake!! Heeeeyyy!!” The girl ignores me totally. I see her brush her friend's hair and call her gently. Her voice is not loud to me, but very low in tone, nearly all vibrations. The ground moves under me as the slope increases and I fall on my back. The girl I am standing on has started to set herself on her elbows. I roll back a few meters and land in her navel. I stay there a second or two, totally confused, surrounded by a low circular slope. I try to find my balance on the folds of flesh at the bottom. I can see now that the other girl is giving something to “my” girl, as if to feed her. A red object with white substance stuck to it. As I regain my composure, I see the blond girl open her mouth and start taking in the object. I am about to climb out of her navel when the red object suddenly leaps from the girl's hand and, falling on her chest, starts rolling at full speed in my direction, leaving a white track behind it. I have hardly the time to raise my hand in protection as it hits me like a truck. For a second, I can see nothing. I am stuck to something gooey, and upside down, inside the girl's navel. I feel the ground shake, as if the girl was laughing. My heart is beating so hard, I think it will explode in my chest, and suddenly a feeling of total panic overwhelms me in my confusion. Where am I? What's this? I do not understand anything, except that it is probably very dangerous. I feel faint, as light comes back and I am lifted off the girl's belly and into the air. The landscape keeps whizzing past as I can see the black haired girl smiling and bringing me and the object close to her face. In a split second there is nothing to see but her huge face rushing to me. And the next second I am looking down to the blond hair girl, still lying on the towel looking up ....at me, and giggling. The object I am on moves backward and I hear a tearing noise behind me. I look up as a fleshy red ridge is closing on me from the top and i can see a huge nose whose nostrils I could have stand in. The movement stops. A ripping, slurping noise follows, as I feel tremors in my back. Next to me, the tip of a huge finger is poised against the red object.
As the hand is lowering me to rest on a huge pale thigh, I recognize the object I am stuck to. The smell, the taste, the slurping noises now from above. I have nearly been part of a bite in a cream covered strawberry. That girl has nearly eaten me....I feel all blood draining from my body. I want to scream but my mouth and face is hal-covered with the creamy stuff. I start to struggle, but the suction on my arms and legs does not relent at all. A second later, a hand is lifting me and my sweet jail closer to the blond girl face, who looks at me with hungry eyes. I have never seen a look like this. Those beautiful blues eyes, not seeing me. I am moved teasingly in circles above a now gaping mouth. I see the tongue trying to reach my wet with saliva, as the other girl keeps the strawberry just an inch above. I have a glimpse of the giant body I have walked upon a minute ago, now waiting for me. Then the movement stops and for an eternity I stare at the wide open mouth of this beautiful girl under me,the large perfect white teeth and the darker region of her throat...

Chloe giggles as she drops the rest of the fruit in her girlfriend's mouth. She think it is a great way to start the vacation, sharing this tiny present. "Come on, she says, we have to try the water!"
" -yeash, a shecond, pleash..... " Julie swallows her strawberry, and begins to stand up. "You’re right let's go."
As they walk to the blue water, Julie says to her friend: “you know its' great day for sea faring, I wish we could find a boat somewhere.” And they laugh.


nostromo