- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm just starting this off while i contemplate more ideas.  also if the letter O or L or H are missing its because they are alittle broken.

 2/26

All you can hear is Cathie on the other end of a phone call. yelling and screaming and cring, all you can picture is her green eyes welting with tears as your own are slightly teared.  after you found out she cheated on you with your best friend, Ted all you could do was think of what they did every time you saw her innocent eye you new that that was mask hiding her true eyes for Ted. all you could do when you saw her was think Whore, Bitch, and your hate towards her.  the one think you couldn't stand was how she broke your heart after you made love to her to express your true passion to her.

"its over and done with", you lie to yourself, "i cant have you going around cheating on me with thad if your so desperat for him why dont you just go out with him."  you regret those words.

"fine Fuck you."

you tried to act like the adult but couldn't you blurt out, "FUCK YOU TOO" and hang up the phone. a tear runs down your cheek from the emotional conection you had with your ex.

year 1    4/28

you've learned that ted an Cathiie have started to go out. you spot them together you.

 Year 1 11/18

You've learned cathie is pregnat

Year 2 6/28

ted and cathie broke up you and her go out for three days she is still pregnat. at the end of the third day she goes back with thad. your hate builds up again

Year 3 4/21

your walking at night you feel a bilstering pain in the back of your head and you black out.

??/??

You wake up cold and blinded by a bright light. as your eyes adjust you hear a loud laugh as you look up you see and all you see is a frighting image of cathies huge face. looking at you 

END OF CHAPTER 1

Chapter End Notes:
ill get this next chapter up by monday