- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
allright fived some stuff next chapter won't come for awhile due to lack of time,

He sees her laying on the ground. He thinks she broke her tail bone as she holds her skimming on the groaning. He runs to her side, you can hear him from inside her.

“Oh my god are you OK?” he questions as he puts his hand on her back. She quickly turns around on her back and grabs the back of Ted's head and thrust their lips together. They kiss hard harder then they ever have they wrap their tongues together. Ted picks her up off the ground and carries her to their bed (you are jolted forward from this motion. She kicks.) he towers of her still kissing. He runs his hands up and down her sides starting to lift her tank top up. Showing her pale flat stomach. He rolls her shirt up to her neck thy stop kissing just to pull her shirt over head, they embrace hard before kissing again Ted reaches under her bra feeling her firm breast with pink puffy nipples. He slides the bra up stops kissing a starts suck and lick her nipples she gets excited and pulls the hair on the back of his head. She ahhs from the feeling and closes her eyes. He starts to pull her shorts down to her curled up feet along with her thong. He brings his head close to her vagina lips and slightly splits them apart with his tongue he starts to lick it. She groans and brings her legs up and spread her finger in his hair and push his face into her vagina. He licks more in different shapes on her vagina. Groans more with uncontrollable feeling. Throughout this process you are just pushed, pulled and thrown everywhere increasing Cathie's pleasure indubitably. She screams. She sits up covered in sweat and rolls Thad on to his back. She pulls his shirt off and starts to take off pants off. His penis is harder than steel and larger in size she grabs it with force and is about to stick it to her pussy, but sticks it in her ass.. You are thrusted forward to the tip of Ted's dick. At your size it could easly mash you up but instead you are stuck to it by his pre-cum. As she raise her as up you are still suck to Ted's dick and slams it back down she screams from pain and pleasure. You scream from being sucked in by Ted's dick she continues her motions fast harder and slow and soft at times to reach her pleasure level. She and you scream. Your screams are muffled as Ted's dick wraps around your head you throw your hand out as if someone was going to save, while in Ted's dick it is very hot and musky also very sticky. You cannot breath with the constant pressure around. You feel that your going to die when everything feels like its stop. You feel as if you died when actually outside Ted took his dick out and shoved it in Cathie's mouth and everything got tighter and finally he came in her mouth. Her mouth is filled she runs to the bathroom and spit it out. You are rushed out of Ted's dick and into Cathies's mouth then finally into the toilet. She is about to flush it down when she see you. She goes over and closes the door. She puts he bra down back over her breast and picks you up.

“how dare you do that.” she says you just close your eyes about to pass out. She shake you. You open your eyes but quickly passes out. “damn it you piece of shit or should I say cum.” she gives off a smile.

Tedd knock on the door. “are you OK? Did I hurt you?”

“no I'm fine Hun.” she quickly puts you in her bra. She comes out and kissed him.

“did you wash your mouth out?” he question taste something salty and sweet. “ you I hate that” he walks into the bathroom to clean his mouth out when he looks in the toliet “damn I really fuck you ass and mouth huh?” he chuckles,

She rolls her eyes saying “you sure did” (asshole)