- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nate is now inside Hannah but Alyssa comes to his rescue. What will become of his now?

Darkness had covered me completely. I was still trapped in Hannah’s panties and couldn’t get out. I thrashed in her pubic hair but it was too long and I was tangled in it. Her vagina had gotten a bit wider, and was becoming more wet. Hannah’s erection could be deadly, and I think she wanted me inside her. I screamed for help and I heard a voice. It belonged to Alyssa, and she was talking with Hannah. I was approaching her vagina fast and finally my legs were caught inside her vagina: I was going inside Hannah! I yelped but my voice couldn’t be heard. Hannah let out a soft moan and her fingers pressed the area, shoving me in deeper. Now I was chest high in her, slowly pulled inside her. Alyssa had stopped talking and there was a period of silence. The voices were muffled but Hannah was doing a lot of moving and I was now completely inside her. Hannah let out a long moan and my cries couldn’t be heard. Her vaginal walls crushed me inside and her juices were erecting like crazy. Apparently Alyssa had left the room because I didn’t feel the vibration from Hannah’s voice. The erection had caked me with her juice, and I was sinking deeper. Finally a massive finger had pulled me out and blinding light surrounded me. I dared not open my eyes, since I knew it was Hannah. “Wow…”, she breathed.

I decided to open my eyes and I was a little above her pubic hair, but under her belly button. Covered with her cum, I looked up at her. Hannah was smirking and her black panties were now removed.

“That was awesome! I’ve always wanted that.”, she added and placed me on her stomach.

My penis began to grow and she giggled. My small form was pressed against her belly and I tried to break through, but her fingers pressed me against her stomach. “Natey wouldn’t you like to live in there?”, she asked cooing again and giggled. “Hell no!”, I cried out wondering if she comprehended it. Hannah laughed and spoke again.

“I was just kidding little guy.”, she claimed and crossed her legs.

I couldn’t help but stare at her mountainous thighs which seemed miles away from me. Her stomach stretched like a smooth, nice, desert. “I guess that’s it for today. But don’t go anywhere slave, or you’ll regret it.”, she finished picking me up and placing me on top of her dresser. I cried out again in her palm.

“Aww don’t worry. I have a little home for you.”, she said putting her sock on the dresser. Now I was screwed for life, a little slave living in a girl’s sock. Hannah turned off the lights and went to her bed and lied down. She was pretty much naked, just wearing a bra.


I looked down the enormous dresser which seemed like billions of feet from the floor for me. It was too high of a jump, and too big a fall. This was torture and I had to escape. Suddenly I had an idea. I went inside the massive sock which smelled of feet. Hannah’s feet. Not exactly a bad smell but a distinct one. I crawled inside the sock and pushed it off the dresser with me inside. It felt like the fall never ended. My heart sunk deep inside my shrunken form and finally I landed. The land was hard but the sock had kept me alive for the most part since it lessened the damage.

I quietly crawled out the sock and looked up at the massive bed which the ‘goddess’ was sleeping on. Hannah was fast asleep and she didn’t hear my fall. I ran across the floor which seemed like miles to the door. However I didn’t find her shrink ray so I decided to escape. It wasn’t easy though. Hannah was smart: she pinned up the bottom of the door with wood so I wouldn’t escape.

“Dammit!”, I swore under my breath. There was a small opening and I used all my force to crawl through, finally I was outside her room. The hall was another story. It stretched like an endless plain, with large stairs leading to the bottom floor. Since I was shrunken, I couldn’t get down that easily. Suddenly a door was opened and a massive and beautiful Alyssa had walked out the bathroom. Alyssa also had long, brown hair and she was the better looking sister. She wasn’t tall, but she wasn’t short either. Alyssa stopped in her tracks and looked in my direction. I stood frozen, staring at her beauty but didn’t know what to do. Had she seen me? She then walked in her room, got a towel, then went back in the bathroom.

I was dying to see Alyssa’s beautiful body so I ran across the hall and under the door. The bathroom was enormous compared to me and Alyssa’s bare feet were right in front of me. I began to have an erection, and I climbed on her giant toe. I then crawled onto the center of her foot and had to touch it. My penis was throbbing but I climbed on her ankle. Alyssa raised her leg and wiped her foot with her towel. I was stuck on her sole but was caught in her towel. She rubbed her feet and legs with me on the towel, and suddenly raised me up to her breasts. I was getting too much pleasure from it, but at the same time I had to get out fast.

I was then going lower, and she scrubbed her vagina with me still on the towel. She must’ve felt me because she squeaked and I was falling on the floor, still on the towel. Alyssa stood before me bending over me, naked. She was staring at me in shock, her mouth open. I blushed furiously and tried to cover my erection. “Is that you Nate?”, she asked finally speaking. I squirmed up trying to regain my balance but still on the towel.

“Yes, it is me.”, I replied my voice a bit squeaky. Alyssa’s surprised face suddenly turned into a smile. “I KNEW it was you! I thought I saw you creeping up on me in the hallway. But I wasn’t sure if you were a bug. So Hannah really did shrink you!”, she said quickly and pacing around. I was still blushing, a bit embarrassed. “Um, can I get out of this towel please?”, I asked. Alyssa looked back down at me and gasped. “I’m so sorry! I was just so excited I forgot you were… well you know. I’ll get you cleaned up too buddy.”, she said giving me a warm smile. Alyssa gently put me in her palm and put me in the sink.

“Now I don’t know how to clean a shrunken boy so I guess I’ll give you a little bath.”, she said still smiling at me.

Alyssa seemed far more nicer than Hannah, and more gentle. My erection couldn’t hide any longer and I released cum all over her hand. Alyssa gasped again and blushed. “Did I…?”, she asked not knowing what to do. I turned red hot with embarrassment and tried to smile. “Sorry Alyssa.”, I said cleaning myself up inside the sink. The water level was good and Alyssa had pinched off a piece of soap for me. She watched me bathe, leaving me no privacy whatsoever. It was a little awkward seeing that she had a boyfriend and she was a hot girl looking at me bathe.

“Boy Hannah must’ve had some fun with you.”, she said looking down at me as I scraped the dry cum from Hannah off my body.

“Yeah she did. I’m like her slave.”, I said sadly. When I looked up I saw Alyssa’s massive breasts above me: a perfect view. My penis grew again and erected. Alyssa giggled and blushed a little herself. She put her bra back on and the rest of her clothes. “Sorry.”, she said still giggling. I blushed heavily but smiled. When I finished, Alyssa put me back in her palm and took me to her room. I was thankful, because she treated me better. Alyssa lied down on her massive bed while I lay in a little box with silk. I watched her goddess like body and smiled: she was beautiful.

“So how did you like…”, she asked finally and indicated towards her vagina. It was a sudden question and I couldn’t answer. For one I was only in there for less than a second. Also it was awkward to tell her.

“Umm it was great. But aren’t you-“, I began to ask but she cut me off. “Dating? Yes I am. But so what?”, she responded with a smile, which could probably be considered a smirk. But what was that supposed to mean? I wasn’t some sort of toy. “Goodnight Nate.”, she said to me and went under her covers on her massive bed. “Goodnight.”, I replied weakly, exhausted from the long day and dozing off in my box.

“Oh and don’t worry about Hannah. I’ll get you out here by tomorrow. Maybe even to normal size.”, she claimed and I sighed happily. But we both knew it wouldn’t be that easy.

Chapter End Notes:
Nate's now saved by the gentle Alyssa. But will she continue to be gentle? Will she actually help him? Or will he be her own slave?