- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This is another old one. Written and set in 1998.

 

Consequences

 

For over a year, Patty held world GTS-456, in Terror. She was power hungry from the very beginning. When she discovered the alien growth ray technology, it was an opportunity, too good to pass up. She used the growth rays, to become a 2000 foot blond mega giantess, who looked and acted like a goddess. Rampaging towns, and cites all over her world.

 

Centerville, Nova Scotia was just another town, to her. A very small town at that. After gulping down some cows from nearby farms, she proceeded to wreak the town. Already she could spot, some local fleeing from her. To her they were bugs a fifth of inch tall, not real people at all.

 

Charles and Ellen Hillman were having a barbecue in their backyard, when Ellen noticed a strange shadow. Turning around she screamed.

“What is …  Oh shit.” Charles said as he recognized Patty. She was coming their way.

“What are we going to do?” Ellen asked.

“Get in the car and run for it.” Charles replied. As he talked Patty was busy crushing homes and streets, Then she spotted the Hillman home.

“WHAT A CUTE HOUSE” Patty said, as she reached down to picked it up. Then she noticed the Hillmans.

“Do you what to stay with your house?” Patty asked. She then, tried to pick up Ellen, but she used the wrong angle and to Charles horror she was cut in two, by Patty’s fingernails.

“OOPS. Want to climb onto my hand tiny?’” Patty asked. He studied the monstrous hand, with fingers the size of trees Then he jumped in the car, and drove off as fast as he could go.

“Oh well, I guess, I’ll let the bug go. What harm can he do?” Patty said to herself, as she stomped on new targets.

 

Charles drove for a half hour, before the realty, of what happened hit him. Parking the car in a field, in then spent the next hour, mourning his lost wife. Then he noticed the building in the field. It had a box shape, with a huge neon sign showing a picture of a wishbone on the roof.

“WISHBONE RESTURANT” read the letters, on the bottom of the sign. Charles wondered what a restaurant was doing in a field away from the road, but he needed an escape from his troubles, so he decided to investigate.

 

Walking through the doors, he surveyed the inter of the place. It looked ordinary enough, some tables, chairs, a TV room. Then he spotted the waitress, she was an eight foot Amazon.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“Can I have a table, and a menu?” Charles asked.

“Sure.” She sat him down at the closest table, with a view out the window. After studying the menu, he decided to try the wishbone meal deal.

 

When his meal arrived, he started to feel tremors, which got stronger and stronger. Looking out the window he saw Penny, walking down, highway 102, heading toward Halifax. Fortunately, she didn’t notice the restaurant.

“Who is that?” Charles heard a man’s voice behind him ask. Turning around he saw a clean cut man in a three piece suit.

“You never heard of Patty?” Charles asked the man in disbelief.

“We just arrived, a few hours ago. Name’s Stanley Charm, I’m the manager of Wishbone. If I’m not mistaken you dislike Patty.”

“Dislike!! That an understatement, just a few hours ago she murdered my wife and destroyed my house.”

“We didn’t know, I’m so sorry.”

“Thanks, Do you know what I want? I want someone to cut her down to size. She treats people like they were toys. I wish Patty would shrink down to size of a doll, so people can toy with her.”

“Well Charles, you’re going to get your wish.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You ordered the Wishbone meal deal.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Everyone, who orders the meal deal gets one wish.” Stanley then pointed to the sign on the wall.

WARRING

ONLY ONE WISH PER PERSON

ONCE YOU MAKE A WISH YOU CANN’T TAKE IT BACK

 “Your nuts, just give me the bill and I’ll be on my way.”

“All right. But I should warn you, that two wrongs don’t make a right.”

Charles paid his bill and left, as he drove away, Stanley told Brenda (the waitress standing beside him)

“This is going to be one of those worlds.”

 

Patty looked down at the city of Halifax, other the military taking a few pot shots at her, she was having a great time. Then a sudden weakness came over her. She felt, like she was slowing falling, her body collapsing on itself. She looked around, and noticed that the city was starting to grow.

“I’m shrinking” she cried. Patty was afraid of the growth rays wearing off., and she falsely concluded this was the case. Measuring herself against the downtown bank towers she estimated  she was down to 1600 feet and shrinking fast.

“I got to find a place to hide until I can re-grow.” She told herself as she ran, from the downtown getting smaller and smaller with every step. By the time she reached the northwest arm, the homes came up to her waist. And she could hear the wine of helicopters, the military was getting bold.

 

Patty sneaked into a backyard, as she continued to shrink. When she reached, the five foot mark, she realized it was more than just the growth rays wearing off, for she was five foot eight inches before she enlarged herself now she was less than five feet tall.

“What’s happening to me?” She cried as she shrank past four feet. She decided to go to the nearest home, and ask for help. She walked to the front door, barely making the steps, for she was now two feet tall and still shrinking. The home owner, a woman named January hearing all the commotion outside( the military as closing in) opened the door to see, what was the matter. To her surprise she found a ten inch naked woman, who looked an awful lot like Patty, on her doorstep.

“Please help me.” Patty pleaded in a voice January could barley hear.

 

Info Break with Debbie Wallis and Frank Tellall, give us an hour, and we’ll give you the mutiuniverse.

Debbie: “In today’s news, Patty’s trial begins today. It’s only been six weeks since she shrank to doll size. But the people of world GTS-456 are rushing forward with a trial. Officials point out that by a conservable estimate, she has caused a least a million deaths, and hundreds of billions of dollars in property damage. “She lucky she even getting a trial”, one anonymous official told me.”

Frank: “This has implications for mega giantess everywhere, for up to now they been above the law. But if they succeed in convicting Patty of Crimes against Humanity, This will open the floodgates to charges against other mega giantess. We asked around for comments on this landmark case. Here are some of the responses.

Average Joe: “It’s about time, someone teach these giantess to obey the law. Although personally I would have shrunk her to human size for the trial.”

Rose Crusher: “While I didn’t care for Patty personally. I wish to caution you mortals, not to attempt to put me or any other GTS-goddess on trial, for unlike Patty, were shrinkproof.”

Dolly (head of the shrunken woman union): “Were going to cut those giantesses down to size, our size. Love a living doll today.”

April Smith: “What if, you accidentally kill people. Do you still get charged?”

 

Patty paced on top of her lawyers desk. The past six weeks had been a nightmare. First the examinations by the military doctors who ignored her pleas to help her. Then the endless debates on what to do with her although from the very start most people wanted revenge pure and simple. They eventually decided on a quickie trial, and she received a very reluctant lawyer, who was now getting ready for the trial.

“Time to go Patty.” He said as he picked her up.

“Think they let me tell my side of the story?’ Patty asked.

“Probably. But judging from what you told me, so far, your toast.”

 

For several months the trial went on. The prosecution, described how Patty went from city to city, country to country destroying everything in sight. She argued that at her size it was hard not to damage people and property. The prosecution pointed out that she made no attempt to avoid cities and that she became a mega giantess by choice. Finally, the judge handed down a sentience.

Judge: “Patty Coleman we find you guilty as charged. As for your sentience, you are now the property of the GTS victims group. Case closed.”

Patty: “You can do that. It’s not legal punishment.”

Thomas: “Oh yes he can. My name is Thomas Elision. I am head of GTS victims group. You’re going to know me real well.” He then placed Patty in a box with air holes. She kicked and screamed but couldn’t break his grip.

 

Later that night, Thomas arrived at GTS Victims group headquarters. He was greeted at the door by Charles.

“Did it work?’ Charles asked.

“I didn’t believe you, when you first told me about Wishbone. But I do now. All I had to do, was wish Patty to become our property and bang it happens. Speaking of which , you two should meet.”

“Good idea, lets get inside first though.”

 

Patty could hear men talking about had trouble making out the words. She then saw the box top taken off and a hand reached in for her. She saw Thomas and a man, she didn’t recognize.

“Patty I want to meet Charles.” Thomas then handed Patty over to Charles.

“Hello Pat, Do you remember me? Do you remember visiting Centerville, Nova Scotia? To you remember picking up my house and KILLING MY WIFE.”

“Um, It doesn’t ring a bell. But then I picked up homes all the time when I was big. I do regret your wife death.”

“Liar, you said OOPS at the time. Then you asked if I wanted to get on your hand.”

Patty’s eyes opened in shock, on her last day as a giantess, she did treat a couple that way. Could he be the bug that got away.

“You’re that guy who got away.” Patty said in a weak voice.

“So you finally remember. Well your going to be sorry I got away.”

“I already am.” Patty replied.

“Ahem” Thomas interrupted.” Can I please have Patty back? There are other people who want revenge on Patty.”

 

Life was a living hell for Patty, as the GTS Victims group devised new ways of getting revenge. Playing games with Patty, proved to be the revenge of choice. This week game was “Name the victim’s home town. Where Patty was presented to a victim, and she had to guess where they came from. If she guessed wrong, the victim would drop a model building on her.  A building for each town and city she visited, about 400 in all. Along these were some major cities, including Boston, Toronto, Montreal and  Houston.

 

Here’s an example of a typical game;

Victim: “Hello Patty, my name is Harold Mulroney. Can you guess where I’m from?”

Patty: “Toronto?”

Victim: “ Wrong I’m from Montreal. He then dropped an 18 inch plastic skyscraper on Patty. After watching her struggle to get out from underneath the toy building, they would remove it, and start the game anew.

 

Another game, her tormentors played with her, was doll ball. Doll ball is a game similar to bowling with Patty taking the place of the pins. The objective was to hit Patty with the ball, but not kill her. Some doll ball games ended up on America’s funniest home video’s.

 

Over time, the people at GTS victims group got bored with Patty. So one day, Mark, who was once called a bug by Patty, decided to have the ultimate revenge.

“Oh patty, I’ve got something for you.” Mark called out to Patty in a sweet voice.

“What is it?” Patty asked. She had long learned the lesson of obedience.

“A new drink. If you sample this, We’ll let you go.”

“You really mean it?” Patty wanted so hard to believe the nightmare was over.

“Sure, just have a few sips out of this glass, and your home free.”

Patty tasted the pink coloured fluid. It tasted bitter. But she drank several mouth full anyway. A moment later she started, feeling funny. Then she noticed her doll clothes were getting bigger, she was shrinking.

“Why?” she pleaded with Mark.

“When you were a giantess, you called me a bug, so I’m shrinking you to the size of a bug. Where you can do no harm.”

“You can’t do this to me.” She cried, as she crawled out of her doll clothes. But Mark paid her no heed. Patty continued to shrink until she was just a fifth of an inch in height.

 

Patty was in total panic, she ran across the floor, hoping to reach the other side an shelter, when a little girl stepped into the room.

“Where’s the cute dolly? I know she around here.” The little girl then headed striaght for Patty, not even seeing her.

“Whoa, stop, don’t step on me.” Patty cried. But the girl didn’t hear her. Before she realized it, the Girl stepped on Patty.  Spat.

“Mamma, I stepped on a bug.” The little girl cried, Patty left a small red spot on the girl’s shoes, and nothing more.

 

The end