- Text Size +

The next morning I was woken up by what felt like an earthquake. I rolled backwards and forwards inside the boot, finally coming to a rest in the toe area. And then I saw something terrible. A vast, nylon-clad foot was being lowered into the boot. My heart nearly stopped. Did Diane forget I was in here? Did she want to squish me? There was nothing I could do, except hope that her toes didn’t reach me.

 

I tried to squeeze as deep into the boot’s tip as I could, and it helped. Her toes came to a halt less then a foot away from me, and the smell was overpowering. It wasn’t a bad smell, though; it reminded me of when I used to rub Emily’s feet. Then Diane put her foot down on the ground. Her toes advanced some more, first lightly touching my body, then forcefully pinning me against the boot. Every time she lifted her foot I was given some breathing space, but every time she stepped down I was nearly squashed again. My miniature body wasn’t even the equal of her big toe. The nylon fabric pressed against my exposed skin, and my hands were constantly covering my groin. I wondered how long I’d be able to last like this.

 

Hours and hours passed, and with every step she took my body grew a little sorer. I was hungry and thirsty, and I could hardly breathe. I tried to think of Emily every second, but it was difficult. In my mind I’d already accepted my future. I wasn’t a man anymore, just a pathetic clod of dirt in a woman’s boot. My life was over.

 

After what felt like an eternity I saw light again. She had removed her foot, and the feeling of relief was instantaneous. But it only lasted for a moment. Diane turned her boot upside down, and I fell out, nearly lifeless. I landed on a field of white, which was her skirt. For a few seconds I just lay there, letting the fresh air revive me. Ahead of me, in the distance, rose the towering cliff that was her body. She was wearing a light pink coat, and her blonde hair fell about her shoulders. Even now, after all that happened, I found her beautiful and attractive. If only she had a personality to match her looks.

 

“Huh. Still alive, I see,” she said indifferently. “Good. That means I’ll get to have some fun tonight, after all.”

 

The anger inside me was growing stronger than the fear, and I could feel another outburst approaching. There was no use fighting it; I was a dead man anyway. She could have her way with me, I didn’t care anymore. From some unknown place inside of me I could feel my strength returning. I stood up in her lap and faced her with resolve.

 

“F-fuck you!” I yelled. “I-I’ll never obey you again! I belong to Emily, not you! She loves me, a-and you’re n-nothing compared to her! I hate you!”

 

As I let out all the rage inside me I waited for her to hurt me. Yes, she’d grab me any second now and squeeze me to death, but at least I’ll die ‘honourably’. But that moment never came. She just kept looking at me, her lips curled into a mocking smile. When I’d finished yelling she began to giggle softly.

 

“Really?” she asked, sounding amused. “Then why don’t you do something about it, hm? Go ahead, hit me! Make me pay for what I did! Be a man for a change, you little shit!”

 

I stood where I was, stunned. There was no question I’d like to get back at her, but I couldn’t do anything. Her cold eyes were taunting me now, and I avoided looking at them.

 

“Just as I thought!” she continued. “Not a single ounce of manhood in you! I can see why that slut Emily threw you away!”

 

“No!” I screamed. I couldn’t control my rage anymore. I ran along her leg, stumbling now and then, but immediately getting back up. I reached the top of her leg and jumped up at her stomach. Then I began to lash out with my fists. I was so angry that I didn’t consider how utterly useless it was. She couldn’t even feel me through her thick coat, much less get hurt by me. On and on I went, punching the wall of pink with all my strength. I looked up, but couldn’t se her face; her voluminous breasts completely overshadowed me. At last I grew tired of this, and I collapsed into a fold of her coat. Huge leather-clad fingers curled around me and lifted me up.

 

“How pathetic!” I heard her voice say. “I don’t even know why I’m still keeping you here. Well, we’ll see. If you satisfy me tonight, I might forget about this and keep you here, alive. Otherwise…”

 

I was dropped back into that hated glass bowl, only this time it wasn’t completely empty. A slice of dry bread and a saucer filled with water had been placed here, and I set upon them immediately. It was my first food in over a day and I was almost starved to death. Meanwhile Diane had left the room, and from the bathroom I heard the sound of a shower being turned on. When I’d eaten and drank as much as I could I tried once more to escape, with the same negative results.

 

It was long after sunset when she retrieved me from my prison. I’d tried to get some sleep, with moderate success. When I awoke I saw that she was busy undressing. She’d taken off everything except her panties. Without any clothes to restrain them her breasts seemed even more massive than before, the size of houses. I could only gape at her in wonder, and try to control my involuntary arousal. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs apart. Then, without a word, she tucked me into her panties and began rubbing me against her vagina.

 

I still can’t describe exactly how I felt right then. My tiny body was rubbed back and forth against the warm, slick sides of her giant-sized sex organ. All over me I could feel gallons of her sticky fluids running across my skin. I had an instant orgasm, my penis coming into contact with the skin membranes which enveloped me. I had difficulty breathing, and when I opened my mouth I was nearly choked by the secretions of fluids. Eventually it was the heat and lack of air which overcame me, and I fainted.

 

When I awoke I found myself between two massive walls of flesh: her upper thighs. The smell of sex overpowered me, and I realized it was my own body, still covered by the fluids from her ejaculation. It took a few minutes for me to come to my senses, and then the full impact of what just happened hit me. I fell to my knees and began to breathe faster. I’ve never been comfortable even talking about sex before, and now…

 

“I’ve just been used as sex toy,” I thought, horrified. “And I enjoyed it…”

 

What would Emily say if she found out? In my mind I could picture only one reaction: disgust. If she found out I’d been violated - possibly raped, if you could call it that - by another woman…In the shadow of Diane’s huge leg I began to sob. How could I face Emily again after what just happened to me? My tiny little heart just couldn’t cope with the pain. If it had been Emily using me, I’d be feeling great now, fulfilled, mature. But now, I felt like shit, felt sick to my stomach. I vomited on the bed sheet and continued to cry miserably.

 

So far Diane had been remarkably quiet, and after I calmed down a little I realized she was asleep. I got up and began to walk about dazedly. I walked along the endless yards of her gorgeous legs and around her feet. I looked in the direction of her head, but it was too dark for me to see anything. The only light came from the luminous face of an alarm clock on the bedside table; it was 6:30 a.m., already early morning. A few yards to my left the bed dropped off to the floor below, and I went to take a look. And then I decided that this was my chance to escape.

 

I didn’t for one moment think this would work, but I went ahead anyway. If I should die trying, at least I’d die knowing I was faithful to my true love. No matter what Diane did to me, she couldn’t take away my love for Emily, and if I ever wanted to feel pure and comfortable inside again, I had to try. It was too dark to see, but I vaguely remember a white carpet covering the floor eighty feet below me. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and jumped.

 

For a few seconds my heart stood still, and then I hit the ground. I remembered correctly: the floor was covered by a thick downy carpet and, though it was a hard landing, I was unharmed. Now my heart began to pound loudly, and I realized I had to move quickly. I began to wade through the sea of carpeting, which just stretched on and on and on. At last I reached the door, dimly visible as an outline in the morning gloom. I had to burrow into the threads of the carpet to get underneath it, but I managed.

 

 Now I found myself in the cavernous hallway leading to the front door. There was another carpet here, but it was less dense than the bedroom one, and I was able to run moderately fast. Moments later I was squeezing myself into a crack in the bottom of the front door. Splinters of wood poked at me from all sides and tore gashes in the sides of my body and limbs. But I kept trying, and with one final, desperate push I squeezed through the hole and out into the open air.