- Text Size +

As usual, you mother stumbled home around 4 am. As with the night before, she smuggled home a small vile of shrinking potion from work. The last time Sakura got into it, explaining how she shrank, but this time Aimi would use it for it's intended purpose.


Yes, for years now Aimi has had a bizarre fantasy; to be sucked up her son's cock. She had been understandibly pissed off when she discovered Sakura had already taken her shrinking potion and proceeded to live out her dream. Of course Sakura had stopped squirming around some time ago; an indication that Aimi's filthy colon had done in the poor girl.

Having spent most of the day with her sphincter firmly taut; Aimi now had to take a tremendous dump. Just one more thing to take care of before she could shrink herself.


You wake up to a gentle pressure on your shoulder; then hear your mother's voice. "Wake up honey." You groan. It's still dark out. Your alarm hasn't even gone off. It's even too early for morning wood. You roll over to (talk to her/get rid of) her, but when you do, you discover a tiny Aimi standing on your pillow.

You mother laughs at you expression. "What do you think?" She asks and spins around gittally. You'd be amazed by this if this hadn't happened just yesterday. She's even wearing a miniature version of her work clothes; except this one has a shorter skirt.

"Well?" she asks again with a wink and a giggle.

Freeing your quickly hardening member from your boxers; you reply, "I think I'm going to going to fuck you up my cock."

Your mother swoons happily as she embraces your towering manhood. "Oh Yu, such language."

But unbeknownst to either lover Overwhelmed by you sheer size and voracity, Aimi stumbles back onto her seat. You move forward to smother her under your balls. But she holds up a pleading hand. "Just a moment Yu."

Aimi unbuttons her blazer and seductively pulls it off. As she dances and removes her belt it becomes apparent that she intends to strip for you. Her movements are amazingly hot. Too hot for you to hold still for long.

Loosening her tie she, approaches walks up to your cock. Then turns around and begins unbuttoning her shirt. With each button she pushes her butt out a little more; rotating it in small provocative circles. Soon she's rubbing her cheeks against the sensitive folds of your scrotum. It's too much.

Your cock comes crashing down on top of her. And you begin grinding you genitals into her. Aimi pleads with you to stop but there is a laughter in her tone. She's enjoying this just as much as you.

A tickle fills you as you realize your about to cum. Endurance was never one of your strengths. Your mother pants heavily as you lift up off of her. Than she holds her breath as she realizes what your about to do.

With a slight buck of your hips cum washes over your mother, covering every part of her with slippery white film. She looks up at you, exhausted, but eagerly awaiting what would come next.

Soaked in cum, her remaining clothes slide off easily. You raise her up over your erect cock and slowly lower her feet down into the opening. Your mother twitches and contorts in an attempt to hold back her orgasm until she is completely inside. But as her he thys pass the barrier, she endurance runs out. She cries out uncontrollably as she goes deeper, her orgasm subsiding when only her head was still out.

You smile at her and she smiles back, but before you could suck her in complete the door opened. It was Sakura; full sized, wet and smelling really bad. She opened her mouth to say something in an angry tone, but then noticed your mother face sticking out of your cock.

Sakura is aroused and ready for pay back