- Text Size +

"Well well what have we here" Sakura squeals as she saunters over to you

Your somewhat nervous as you try to answer "I uhh..." but Sakura cuts you off.

"Don't worry Yu, im not mad at you" she smiles at you "to be honest spending that time inside you was very arousing, up until the point 'MOTHER' trapped me in her foul ass all day"

Walking over you could see that Sakura had a bottle in her hand. Kneeling in front of your cock she smiled devilishy down at your mother who only had her head poking out and a look of abject terror on her face.

Sakura took out a straw and some tape and shoved the straw down your moms throat, then using the tape she secured it firmly to her head, cutting off any breathing except through the straw. You could only look on in curiosity as your hard cock throbbing with the feeling of your mom inside and your sister touching it.

"You see i discovered something, in that the more of this forumla you take, the longer your shrunk" she started to pour the solution down the straw " and according to my calculations, this whole bottle should keep you shrunk well...forever"

Sakura laughed an evil laugh

"Doesnt that sound good 'mommy' you can be our little toy always" Sakura winked at you. When the bottle was empty she threw it in the trash, and leaned forward, taking your cock in her mouth.


akura's head is bobbing up and down on your cock, your mom is still poking out of the tip of your cock, you can feel her struggling under your sisters ministrations. In minutes you cum hard, however your mom remains lodged in your cock as you feel sakura's tongue pushing down on her to keep her inside as you spray your seed down your sisters throat.

Finishing sakura leans back and starts to use her fingers to push your mom further down your cock. Smiling at you she dutifully pushes your mom down, further and further until the lump disappears, moments later you feel your moms form push into your left testicle.

"Hi mommy!" Sakura beams giving your balls a squeeze, you can feel your mother struggling inside, unknown to you that she is in fact very much enjoying herself.

Suddenly you notice the room start to spin... Looking down you see an empty syringe and another bottle of the shrinking solution...empty as well...