- Text Size +

Yu watches in surprise as Sakura suddenly dissapears, the remainder of her clothes falling to the floor, then she climes out of the mountain of clothing and walks towards Yu's erect cock. Smiling you lay back allowing your cock to stick outwards and hang in the air in front of you, causing Sakura to smile as she approaches, her lips parting to allow her tongue out, its movement covering them with a thin coating of spit.

Before she can do anything though, she suddenly starts as your rock hard member throbs, leaping forwards at her. An instant later she struggles, flailing about in a desperate attempt to free her stuck arm which your cock is sucking on like a pair of lips.

She tries to pull out of the rock hard piece of meat, but she soon finds her body coated with sticky goo coming out of it as a little pre leaks from inside you, which in turn causes you to move a bit, sucking her down even farther, pulling her head and torso into your cock. The feeling of something squirming and moving inside your manhood is heavenly, and you grunt with pleasure as one hand reaches down and starts to tickle at the area, barely noticing the lump inside as you raise it upward to face the sky, causing the tiny form to slide down the slicked insides of the fleshy tube, pulling her in down to her ankles with little trouble.

She continues to struggle, to pull herself out of you, but your motion is too much for her, and when your cock opens up to let more pre escape she falls inside the rest of the way, moving down your manhood and into the depths of your right testicle, hot and sticky with the promise of an explosion. Feeling her drop as she does, you begin to play with yourself a little harder, all the while she tries to fight her way out from inside.


Soon Sakura and Aimi feel their skin literally melting away, becoming one with the seed even as they pounds against the walls of your testicles, which in turn hit them back, before finally they both lie still, nothing more than a bit of seed to be shot out from you.

For a while you just sit there, having already forgotten the terrible thing you have done to two members of your family, only remembering that it feels good, and that memory forces you onward, gripping yourself hard as you yank, and as if on command an explosion of cum blasts from inside you, spraying the remains of your sister and mother onto a nearby desk...

A strange movement comes from your cock, you look down and see it is rippling, "What the..." Yu began just as his cock grew in size and a few seconds after that a small tounge slid out of the cock tip and licked it, Yu's cock was hungry for more but he didn't feel like he needed the shrinking potion anymore.


Still naked Yu decided he should get some friends over so that he could please his cock's new hunger, he goes into the kitchen looking for his mobile which he left down there and sees his dad sitting at the table with his back to Yu. "Oh, no... how am I supposed to get past him like this?" Yu thought, but just then Yu's cock seemed to take over and pull him stealthily towards his dad. Once behind his dad the tounge from Yu's cock leapt out and wrapped around the head of Yu's dad stopping him from screaming and dragged him towards the open cock-slit, which expanded to allow Yu's dad to pass through.


Yu looks for his mobile and its still feeding time.