- Text Size +

aving Sakura squirming around inside your balls is making you very horny. You decide you need to go find your mom right away.

You walk into her bedroom and she is still asleep, you walk in, your still naked as you approach the bed. You take your cock in your hand and begin to slide it around on your moms face.

"Time to get up" you say gently

Groggily your mom opens her eyes, greeted with your hardening cock she smiles and takes it in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily.

"Good mommy" you say, petting her head as she expertly takes your cock fully in her mouth.

She slides off the bed and gets on her knees, licking up and down your shaft she suddenly stops.

"Uhh honey" she says "your balls are...um...moving"

"Oh ya" you say casually "thats sakura, she was shrunk and i stuffed her down my cock"

Your mom is furious


"What!?" Your mother shouted as she clasping your balls. Sakura gave a tiny scream as you distorted your face painfully. Aimi pulled your nuts closer so she could continue yelling at them. Your balls were just unfortunate bystanders.

"You little WHORE! I took you into my home and this is how you repay me!


"And to think, you did this to your own cousin," your mother announced; still addressing the little girl in your scrotum and still crushing your balls in her fist.

"Mom..." you manage to whimper, but Aimi ignores you. Instead she give your balls a punctuating twist.

"Well Sakura. This time you've done something unforgivable, and it's time to pay."

Your moan with relief as Aimi releases your balls. Cradling them in your hand; you look up to find that your mother has moved her top. She smiles. "Okay Yu, are you ready to punish that dirty little pedo for what she did to you?"

"umm.. Okay."


You mother licks her chops as her hands travel down her waist. Her thumbs flip into the loops of her panties and with one graceful move, she seats herself on the bed and casts her panties over her shoulder.

Stretching one leg out and over her head, Aimi begins fondling her puss. Her stare is sensual.


Aimi tips her leg to the side. Reaching the ground, she rolls her hips until both knees are on the floor. Her butt wiggles suggestively as she stretches out; drags her warm breast and firm belly across her bed. Her bum unapologetically open and unprotected, Aimi give her son an inviting glance before spreading her cheeks in anticipation.


You move forward on the bed behind your mom, grabbing your cock you guide it to her puckered anus. Pushing hard it slips in with a wet squishy noise.

"oh yes baby, fuck mommy in the ass like a good boy" your mom squeals with delight.

Gladly obliging you start to pump your cock in and out of her ass, you can feel sakura kicking and squirming inside your testicle as she must be getting a bumpy ride out of this deal. You smile as you now understand what your mom meant by punishment, if everything goes as planned.

Your mom grunts and groans in pleasure as you plow your cock into her ass again and again.

"Since you cant see whats happening you little whore im going to tell you" your mom is practically yelling in between breaths "Yu is fucking me up the ass, and when he comes, your going right up mommy's shithole. I think...nnngghh...i'll keep you there a while until we decide what other fun we can have with you"

Hearing your mom talk like this is enough to push you over the edge. You slam into her one more time and can feel your orgasm hit. Your rush of cum is pushing Sakura through your cock with it, and in seconds you feel your sister released into your mothers bowels along with the rest of your cum.

After coming down from your mutual orgasms your mom reaches back and massages her ass sensually

"Oh ya, i can feel her squirming around inside my rectum" she moans "Ooo i wish i had though of this sooner"

The two of you take a shower, fucking again in the shower, and your mom gets dressed and goes out for the day to work, taking your sister sakura with her; buried deep inside her ass.