- Text Size +

 TO GOOD USE

 

The Marco Polo Plaza Hotel in Cebu, Philippines, is not a place you’ll remember for too long. Sure, it has all the amenities one expects to find at a standard business/ leisure type of luxury hotel. Its swimming pool is spacious enough, the room service is straight-forward , smilingly provided and without the fuss often associated with high standard hotels in emerging countries. A good place for the weary businessman, but all in all it does not have the extra bit that would make it memorable. For William Perlman, though, it did become a very special place. 


William had spotted the two Australian birds chatting away on their deck chairs at the edge of the funnily shaped pool. It was near midnight, the pool was a bright oasis of blue light in the surrounding darkness and it was the first time William had dared to leave the comfortable air-conditioned inner lobby of the spacious hotel to venture in the near-oppressive heat of the poolside bar. Instantly his shirt had acquired the sticky touch of a wet towel, sweat suddenly pouring out of every pore, as he walked to a nearby table and sat down, fumbling already for his handkerchief. The day had offered nothing but a long arguing negotiation in a high office of the corporation downtown, and William was looking forward to a fresh drink, and perhaps a quick swim to alter his rather grumpy mood.  There was no one else by the pool and the appealing voices of the two girls filled the tropical night with their sexy resonance.

The sight of those two young, gorgeous and  bikini-wearing tourists (a seasoned traveller, William knew well how to filter tourists from business people) had mellowed his mood considerably already. Being a rather promiscuous man, he had immediately sauced out the situation and weighed out the pros and cons of a direct approach. Spending most of his life in such hotels does tend to bring predators like himself to adopt rather simple and effective techniques to brighten up their busy days.

The girls were on some sort of vacation, their demeanours said that much. They had probably been here a week or so, as their tan suggested. They could be married, but no rings betrayed that fact, which meant, to William’s eager attention, that some availability and worry-free fun was within reach. Unconsciously, William found himself nodding approvingly. A few minutes of careful eavesdropping told him that the sculptural blond girl was Juliet, while the sinuous brunette remained un-named. William prepared himself for a frontal assault, already convinced, his chances were higher with the brunette, if one could base an opinion on her relaxed tone of voice and easy-going smile. William was only due to stay three days in Cebu and time was of the essence. He got up.

…………………………

 

“You’re really incorrigible, you know that, don’t you? “ said a reproachful Juliet to her friend.
“Bad habits die hard, honey”, answered the brunette woman, while playing with the tiny form in her palm. “I just love the look on their face when realization takes place, don’t you?” She stretched on her deck chair and raised her hand towards Juliet’s face, so she could have a better look.
Sitting on the open palm, the little man was staring back at Juliet , his face contorted indeed in the most puzzled expression.
“They are cute all right, Alice, but really you need to stop acting on instinct and start thinking about consequences once in a while” She was now prodding the little figure, her finger nail nearly as large as his torso. The little man fell on his back, as Alice withdrew her hand and brought it to her lips to kiss the little occupant.
“Ooow, they are more than cute, they have a real talent, I tell you, and you quite simply need to try it for yourself. Don’t look at me like that, I won’t take no for an answer this time, you need to take this one to your room. ” A little squeak erupted from somewhere under the giant kiss.
“Ok, ok, all right, I will. If only to stop you from moaning about it for the next two days.” replied Juliet with a sigh. “Give him to me for a sec.”
Alice dropped the tiny man on the outstretched palm (he was less than three inches tall at that precise moment, but the girls knew he would decrease in size overtime). To Juliet it was as if a little lead ball had landed on her skin. Not that he was heavy in any way, but somehow the contact of this tiny body was “loaded”, near electrical, as if a part of the weight and importance of the previous person had survived the shrinking. It felt incredibly real and alive in her hand, and she hadn’t expected the sudden flow of feelings this singular touch created in her. Beyond her bravado and faked casualness, Juliet was coming to realize, with a new awareness, that she really was holding a person, a grown-up man, in her cupped hand, and despite the incredible size of the little passenger, she felt she was reacting to the touch of a real human being. A real human being whose entire life depended on the movement of her wrist. She blushed slightly, a reaction unseen from her friend, in the yet clear moonlight that shone upon the pool side. Further down the length of the pool, the last scraping of a plastic chair on the tiles indicated the departure of the last bar attendant, leaving the girls alone under the moon.

Juliet has seen Alice perform her magic trick before, but she had never been a participant to the strange drama before. That part of her that could utter objective judgment regarding Alice’s wrongdoings had been subdued long ago , and she was usually non-plussed by her friend’s antics. Today, though, holding that little man (who was trying to stand up and shout at her with his now useless vocal chords), she did feel a strange feeling of companionship and intimacy with the small creature. She lifted it to her eyes, and marvelled at his diminutive shape. His face was so animated, his fear so tangible, his motions so natural, it really was uncanny. Reclining, she let the man rest a while on her bare belly, while she grasped her glass. She took a sip of her mango juice, while dreamily looking down at the crawling shape near her belly button, and its attempts at communicating with her. His tiny feet tickled her somewhat.

An odd feeling of “danger” was washing over her as she considered him, yet so fragile, so insignificant on her belly. A nudge from her finger sent him falling back in  her navel, and she sensed his fall as the sudden touch of a stranger. How unsettling this was, this sudden intimacy with this perfect stranger (she had just about heard his name was William … Something… before Alice shrunk him down to near nothingness). She felt a tinge of excitement from her nether region, and it became obvious her body was reacting to this human skin on skin contact, however tenuous it truly was. Juliet could feel her heart beating faster in her chest. She swallowed.

“So”, she said, while pushing him past her navel, towards the rim of her bikini, “what should we do with this one?”
Alice had resumed her lazy attitude on the deckchair, as if she had already forgotten about the man.
“Oh…well, I don’t know, really. I had nothing in mind this time,” she answered truthfully. “Just keep him as a pet for the time being, I guess, but I’m sure we ‘ll find something useful for him to do.”
Juliet had the little guy fighting her finger, as he was slowly pushed in the centre of her bikini, his motions hampered by the elastic bush that lied underneath the cloth.  She said nothing for a moment, suddenly fascinated by the proximity of the man to her womanhood. “This is really unnerving”, she thought to herself, but her mind was now considering incredible things, and she was feeling compelled to push her little prey closer and closer . The tingles below became more insistent. She blushed again.

“Hummm,  hummm,” she cleared her throat, trying to find some countenance. “OK, I’m being weirded out, you may be used to them, but really this is just unreal.”
“Cool down, sweetie, it’s nothing; you’re just not seeing the right picture. Let me help you.” With a swift movement, Alice snatched the little man from her friend’s crotch, and casually dropped him in Juliet’s mango juice. “There. That’s how easy it is.  Relax and let him do the worrying”

Juliet stared in disbelief, blinked, and eventually smiled. “You’re right I suppose, as always.” In the tall glass, the little man was trashing about, trying to stay afloat. When Juliet lifted her drink to her lips, she could feel his tiny fists beating against her nose. She took a sip, extracted him, walked over to the pool and dipped him one or twice before settling him on the strap between her breasts, where he tried to find a modicum of balance. As she sat down again, her passenger lost his fight against gravity, and fell all the way to her belly again.  She took another sip of mango juice.
The two friends carried on their lazy conversation, but Juliet was being slightly distracted by the tiny footsteps on her skin, and once in while kept re-placing her new toy in its place (he had already fallen from her body and had been nearly caught between the side of her buttock and the chair’s fabric.)

It was nearly one o’clock now, the poolside was deserted now, and the temperature had settled down to a more comfortable 30°C.  The two girls finished up their drinks and got up to retreat to their bedrooms.


………………………………………………………………………………


There are things the human brain is not supposed to handle. It’s no fault to William’s cortex if it did not cope too well with the new expanded universe it was suddenly confronted to and the bizarre sensory input that accompanied the event. The fact is, it served William Perlman with nothing but a mush of extreme sensations and incomprehensible images for the few moments following the spell of dizziness. One second, William’s sight was nicely populated with the near naked bodies of two friendly looking Australian tourists, resting by the pool under a gentle moonshine, and the next, high complex mountains had appeared out of nowhere, a vast plain had stretched out to infinity, and the world had stopped to make sense. Somewhere in the heavens, thunderous voices had exploded, as if God himself was now addressing the entire world.
William was still trying to process the information when a vast and complex-looking meteor had appeared in the sky and fallen at an incredible speed in his direction.

Next thing he knew, he was lying on a warm material, hard but slightly pliant , inside a small cramped chamber whose walls and ceiling seemed composed of arching pillars between which the sky could be seen. And that chamber was moving. In Williams’ mind, a multitude of scenarios flashed by, mostly involving weird pods and alien abduction. When the pillars opened up around him, and an enormous and vaguely familiar face replaced the sky, it occurred to him he had gone insane. Staring at the mountainous forms around him, he slowly came to the realization he was sitting on a woman’s palm. Underneath him, the slow rhythm of her pulse was clearly to be felt under the smooth but tough skin.

The gigantic girls were chatting idly, obviously not fazed by the situation. Enormous teeth were flashed at him from mouths that could engulf him whole. Huge eyes were looking at him, and tree size fingers were pushing him around. Vast round breasts heaved like living hot- air balloons, beautiful sculpted bellies stretched out , tennis ground size, and awe-inspiring thighs spoke of unspeakable weight. The girls were the same he had tried to engage in conversation a minute before, he was quite sure of that. But now it appeared that one of them was holding him in her hand, and their attractive bodies had enlarged to near geographic proportions. They sounded really happy about this.

He was passed from the brunette to the blonde, with no care whatsoever, tossed from one hand into the other, like some innocuous object. He was dangled high above their bodies, his ankle half crushed between the boulder-size phalanges of enormous fingers.  He was set down upon a navel he could have nestled into, so deep it was. William Perlman did try to scream, of course. He could feel his throat getting raw from expressing useless shrieks that  he could never mould into proper words. Crawling on the tanned skin of one gigantic abductor, he felt her inner warmth radiating around him. From under his feet, a liquid grumbling told him of unfathomable depths and organic horror. A smiling face considered him with curiosity, its beauty magnified to the point of disbelief. The long finger that prodded him was larger than he was.

Shrunk. He had shrunk and those girls knew about it, and did not care one bit about his predicament. That much was obvious , as he fought the huge finger that kept pushing him onto a pink carpet of fabric. Under him, invisible pubic hairs were bringing a bounce to his struggle and were actually resisting his weight. Beating his fists on the huge fingernail, William could see the vast slope of the enormous body  as it rose in front of him,  a living landscape. He marvelled at the huge rotundity of the breasts overhanging far above, and the inquisitive eyes that contemplated him. The girls were talking casually about him, and it was obvious they were not his allies in this. On both sides, the massive pillars of the blonde’s thighs were blocking the sky. It is ironic William was quite oblivious to the fact he was now standing on a tantalizing region of the girl’s body, a place he had a few minutes before planned to reach for his own pleasure. But he felt too much like a small insignificant animal to revel now in this unexpected success.

This world was just too big and the girls were filling it all. For the next few minutes, William was confronted with absolute power. Dangled around, dipped into a cold glass, half sucked into a vast mouth, carried between humongous and scented breasts, he had left the world of reason, the world in which he was accustomed to be on top of things (and often of people). He had entered a universe of flesh and vast movements and constraints, where vast beings could toy with him at their leisure. Resting upon a never-ending thigh, feeling the powerful tremors of unimaginable muscles, basking in the body heat of a being thousands of times larger than himself, William Perlman was quickly learning his new place in the grand order of things.

He once fell between those thighs of her, got wedged between their flesh, unable to stuggle or even breathe, till the girl parted them slightly, sending him in the darkness between. In the narrow space, William considered the threat of those two moving walls of flesh around him. If she ever closed her thighs now… Ahead, a wall of fabric blocked one end of the canyon. It was impossible then not to consider the size of the sexual organ concealed by the near-by surface of his captor’s bikini . From this inconceivable place, powerful whiffs of a definite female scent was assaulting his nose, merging overwhelming sexual urges to the existing confusion. Sweat covered his body. Large fingers came down on him like the pincers of a crane , and he was casually passed on yet again to the other girl. More playing ensued.

 

Later, stranded in the middle of the white plain of the bed sheet, and somewhat recovered from the assault on his reason, William was craning his neck to watch the blond woman, while she stood stark naked in front of the bed and was casually drying her hair. Her raised arms were sending her glorious breasts into an impressive jiggling dance that betrayed their incredible weight. She was looking down at him and was speaking to him at last. Her sensuous voice was flowing around him like a heavy sonorous river.  William took little comfort from this first true contact with the young woman. In fact, lost in the shadow of the immense body, he was feeling pinned down by the intense stare of those beautiful eyes, by the power behind this tremendous voice, as she was eagerly explaining to him where exactly she wished him to go….


………………………………………………………………..


Juliet could not refrain yawning that morning, as she walked in the bright and luxurious breakfast lounge. The hotel was justly renowned for its buffet, and she was looking forward to a solid food intake after her short night. They were scheduled to go and visit a nearby island, but the early boat trip and long day ahead called for some preparation.
She waved back at a smiling Alice, who was already tucking into a very salivating-looking oriental dish.
“Hey, you need to hurry, lazyhead, we’ve plenty of things to do today!” said her friend when she sat down.
<Yawn> “Tell me about it, yeah” Juliet felt wonderful and relaxed, but her mind had difficulty adjusting to the new morning situation.
Alice winked at her.
“So…. Good night?”
“Yeah, yea, sure. Slept like a baby”
“Mmmph…….Come on, you know that’s not what I mean” beamed an eager Alice.
Juliet sighed. She knew well enough what her friend meant and was torn between telling her everything and keeping her privacy… private.
“Okey, I know what you mean. And to answer your rude inquiry, yes, I had a very good night.”
“I did think so, yes”, answered Alice, sipping her morning coffee.
“Actually… I had an amazing time. I don’t know, I just wasn’t expecting this… I mean, he’s so small and all… I can’t believe the sensations he can procure.”, said Juliet, very honestly now.
“Yup, I can’t explain it to you either, but yeah, they’re just wonderful things.” Was the pragmatic reply.
Juliet let out a dramatic happy sigh, and went to the buffet.

“So, tell me more, asked Alice, and don’t be shy, you know I’ve told you much worse.”
“Well, at first I wasn’t too sure what to do with him. You may think this is silly, but I did feel rather shy with him. To break the ice, I took a shower and brought him with me. It was really fun to see him at my feet, fighting all the droplets and the soap. I really had to be careful where I set my feet.
Then I took him with to bed. I was trying to remember your advice about it, but hell, this is not a regular situation for me, you know.”
“I’m sure you coped well enough with your conscience, darling “ was the sarcastic answer from Alice.
“I guess I must have, yes. Any way… You know, it’s incredible the effect he had on me as soon as I allowed him to touch my nipples. “You know me, I’m no prude and plenty of guys have been there, but, I swear, it’s the first time I feel such an intense feeling sensation on contact. You did tell me, but , as I said, I couldn’t believe it. Ooooh, it gives me pimples just thinking about it!”
“Tell, me, is he a fighter or a passive one?”
“Oh, he ‘s a fighter all right. You chose the right one, honey. Sure he did look puzzled when I first spoke to him. But when I clearly explained what I was about to do with him, it did start a lot running and screaming.
When I joined him in the bed, he was already racing to the edge, but hey, those beds are pretty high aren’t they? I had no problem bringing him back to the theatre of operations. <Giggles>
After an awkward moment, I just couldn’t stop rubbing him on my breasts, and he was struggling like mad in my fingers. I was a bit shy about holding him, even if you did tell me they were really robust for their size. Actually, I dropped him once or twice in my lap, but it did not seem to harm him. He just stood up again, all tiny between my thighs – I nearly had the silly impulse to cover my sex, believe it or not. So I started again. And wow… it was just heavenly.
“Yes, I don’t know how come they’re so solid, but they definitely are. Although remember I did break or crush some of them at the beginning. It’s a matter of practice. Anyway, I’m glad you listened to my advice.”

“As I said, I was a bit shy at first. But eventually, I was able to relax, and to enjoy him to the full. It really is an eerie sensation, holding him and caressing my belly and thighs with his body.
And you were right, the more he struggled, the more he screamed, the more aroused I was getting. It was sooooo exciting ! Even the light contact of his fists against my fingers was quasi-erotic.”
Alice sipped some coffe and nodded approvingly. “Yes, I somehow surmise that their fighting spirit is mixing nicely with this intense “charge” of sensuality they seem to acquire with the shrinking. Never been able to work out the exact whys and hows, but hey, as long as it works…” Alice was obviously delighted with her friend’s new experience.
“Err… did you ever put one in your mouth?  I swear, it’s incredible! You can hear his shouts drumming in your bones, and he fought like mad when I pretended I was going to swallow him! I was impressed he could understand me even though he was on my tongue when I spoke.”
“Mmmm, now that you mention it, I did swallow one by mistake, once” admitted a pensive Alice. “He was one of my firsts and I had shrunk him way too small. I did not mean to, but I don’t know, he made a sudden move on my tongue and fell back against my throat. I was reclining on the bed, and instead of coughing him up, I gagged on his body and the next thing, he was sliding down my  throat. Man, you could just about hear his last scream coming up from way down there!” (she gestured at her throat dramatically). “It was so odd. “
“It did not hurt, did it? I mean, digestion or else…?
“Alice laughed, “No, not at all. I could not feel anything once he passed below my  shoulder blades. What I remember is feeling utterly stupid, alone on my bed, all aroused and all, and suddenly having no toy to play with. Haha. Don’t know how long he lasted in my stomach either. I just lay there, hardly breathing, hoping for a sign from him under my breast, but no, not a peep. “ Alice moved forward to whisper in her friend’s ear, nearly toppling the jug of milk between them  : “but I did finish myself off, hoping he was listening to me... It was soooo great!” Both girls laughed
“Anyway” , she started again, “don’t worry about it if you ever swallow one, they don’t give you the runs or stomach aches or anything. They are very digestible and don’t leave any… trace if you see what I mean.” The two girls sipped their coffees, giggling.

“Well, that’s good to know, but  I did not swallow him , in any case. And my, when I got to use him for good, you know… errr, down below…. Wow, Alice, it was so wonderful.  He was trying to resist me, but my even little finger is larger than him, so there was not much he could do, was there? But once inside, I nearly fainted, I swear. The slightest move he made was like, amplified, you know. It was a living firework down there. I could feel him crawling and beating and struggling. It was sooo intense. Totally awesome. God, I hope I did not wake up anyone.”
Juliet’s eyes went glassy for a second, so vivid her recollections were. After a second, she focused again on her friend:  
“Tell me, how did you know you could use them inside,? Were you not scared they might hurt you or something, infect you or I don’t know what? I mean they are alive, and fighting, and … and… did you know they would be so wonderful? I mean, this one is really tiny, and yet I felt so fulfilled by him, it was absolutely purrrrfect ”
“Naaaa, I had no idea, at first. I don’t know what came over me the first time. I had this guy for nearly a month, playing all sort of tricks on him and all. But somehow I hadn’t really thought of using him that way. You said it yourself, they are so tiny, you don’t think at first they can do much for you. But one night I was a bit drunk and hell, I had done a lot of things already to him, and thought: why not? After all, it’s not like he could resist me or do anything about it. Like you, I had a hell of a surprise when I got going. I remember when it was finished I was furious I hadn’t started with that, instead of just playing with him needlessly for so long (although, it was fun too).  But I broke this one on the second attempt, when I was so eager to insert him and I fumble too violently, and I think I pushed him inside at on odd angle. Man, was I pissed then. I nearly ran outside to get me another guy, but it was near morning, and I had to wait all day long to get a good enough replacement . “
“Hahaha, I can well picture you, running naked outside your house for a new toy!  You would really have looked like a mad witch!”
“Okey, okey, but the thing is, I did NOT , ok?” Alice was raising an indignant brow at her friend’s remark.

“Well, whatever, I’m just glad you tried it and managed to convince me to do so too. I was in heaven all night long. I did give him some time to recuperate, just so you know that I can be gentle and considerate, too. But hey, after a few minutes, I whispered to him to get ready again, and then I played and played and played. God, I played so much with him. Each <whispers> penetration and orgasm was better than the last. <Sigh> God, now I do understand your addiction to them, Alice, it’s just too good to pass, it really is.”
“Mmm, just to make sure, you did not allow your… enthusiasm to break him, now, did you?”
“No, don’t be silly, of course I did not. Sure he was very feisty and fought a lot , but I was really gentle, and took extra care not to bend him too much or leave him too long without  air. Just as you told me. Hey, don’t look at me like this! I swear he’s all well and happy!”
“And where exactly is he now, if you don’t mind me asking?”
Juliet ‘s face turned a beautiful ruddy colour, as she dipped into her plate. She mumbled something.
“Sorry? What was that you said? “ Alice was really enjoying this now.
“Shhhh.!!!! Oh, God…On me, I have him on me,” whispered a mortified Juliet, “now you’re happy?”
“Cool. Give him to me then, I have an idea.”
Juliet face went even redder, a feast in its own right . “No, I can’t. Don’t ask me.”
Alice sighed and smiled. “ OK,  I get it, you have him down there, haven’t you? Hey, it’s all right, girl, just make sure you don’t keep  your legs crossed for too long, will you.?”
Juliet was mortified and pretended not to hear anything.
“Hey, I’m talking to you, bugbrain,” Alice laughed. “And please just make sure you don’t carry him down with us all the way to the beach today, will you?”…. “I want to have him tonight in tip top shape…” she added with a  wink.  

The two girls laughed happily and stood up to get more of the excellent pancakes on display in the buffet. This was truly the start of a wonderful day.
Uttered deep within a moist and dark place, William Perlman‘s tiny screams for help were of course absolutely inaudible, muffled as they were by Juliet’s panties and shorts, absorbed further by the fleshy barrier of the long and voluptuous thighs and were lost to all, in the chattering , clinkering and general noises of the comfortable and luminous breakfast room.

 


tbc