- Text Size +

TO GOOD USE  (PART II)


Alone in his jar, William waited for the rescue. The girls had gone to enjoy their day, somewhere in one of those luxury seaside resorts Westerners were fond of visiting whenever they remained in Cebu, away from the traffic and heat of the busy city. Juliet had casually dropped him into this empty jar, still sticky from its raspberry jam content, and had punctured three holes in the lid and screw it tightly back in place. She had then placed the jar on top of the wardrobe, a spot an intruding cleaning woman would be very unlikely to notice. It was precisely this nosy cleaning woman William Perlman was hoping for. (He could have guessed Juliet was smart enough to put the “Do not disturb” sign on her door, something which, in this type of hotel, was akin to a sacred barrier, and would prevent any intrusion.).

From his high vantage point, William had a swooping view of the enormous room. He was staring at it from the edge of a precipice, facing a view not unlike a closed-in Colorado Canyon. It was an ordinary room. Far below, the plain of the bed was a distant white expense, and William shivered at the recollection of the previous night , when he had stood in its very middle, forlorn and exposed, in the sole company of a huge mass of moving and eager flesh. Nearby, the alarm clock , the size of an elephant, was ticking away, slowing  down time just as much as it exposed its passing. On the chair near the window, panties had been casually cast away in a hurry, when Juliet was trying to catch up with Alice to go and get the cab to the resort. This particular sight brought a shiver to William’s spine. He had spent the first part of the morning within those pink panties.

He gulped hard, staring at the lacy garment. He’d always liked those, had often demanded his girlfriends wear one of those. In his opinion, they really could enhance a girl’s beauty. What could be more erotic than sliding the sexy lingerie down a pair of luscious thighs? Yet his notions regarding lingerie  in general were now somewhat muddled. Him, William Perlman, 6,5 foot tall, had spent the morning fighting against the unyielding wall of  a panties gusset. A grown man, with good athletic record, he had struggled in vain to break free from the rosy fibres of a girl’s underwear. William shook his head in dejection. This was a bit hard to digest really, no, this was outright impossible, this was utter madness. Nobody wakes up one morning to face a usual day at the office to find oneself in the evening  imprisoned in somebody’s crotch. This was not making sense.  This was wrong.

Yet, William could feel the coldness of the transparent wall of the jar against his brow, as he gazed in exhausted stupor at the vast room below. He could feel under his feet the sticky contact of the few remnants of strawberry jam on the glass floor he was standing on. Above him, the coppery lid was a round metallic ceiling, out of reach and pierced by three rugged holes through which a draft of cool and dry air was filtering . The nearby air conditioning vent was rumbling away, as if the jar had been in proximity to a hidden factory.  No mistake, this was as real as it gets. On his skin, the dried up juices from his recent ordeal within a colossal vagina were still adhering to him, Juliet’s intimate smell now permeating the air inside the jar. It was no dream. William shuddered as he recalled the sensations of his body entering the wet furnace of rosy flesh. He remembered the squishy contact of the pulsating walls under his frantic hands. He remembered the early hours this morning when, half drowned in hot juices, squeezed in the darkness of a cell of flesh, he had struggled to reach out for air and freedom, his hands gripping the cable-like threads of the panties’ fabric. He had been able to hear the girls, as they enjoyed their breakfast, he had listened to the people in the room as they ate and chatted and walked by. Yet he had had to suffer utter loneliness  and desperation in darkness and hot flesh, jostled by the motions of his captor, as if snatched away  to an other dimension, whose bubble-like frontier would have been adjacent to the familiar world. This had happened a mere hour ago.

William could see on the alarm clock that it was already 10:30 am. He should have been at the main Cebu office, meeting Clarissa, the call centre manager. She was probably just now waiting for him in the meeting room, getting impatient and wondering whether she’d call the hotel. They should have had a coffee together near the reception, maybe even a humourous flirt. He should be chatting his colleagues on the network, compiling excel files, having phones calls. This was William’s life. The world he belonged to. Now, he was alone in a small jar on top of a wardrobe, naked and exhausted. His life was truly gone he realized, he was no longer a big player in this world, but had been reduced to nothing more than a plaything, a tiny and insignificant animal at the mercy of creatures who yesterday hardly reached his shoulder , and now could subdue him with a finger . All his rage and strength amounted to nothing against girls who could do with him as they pleased. For William had no doubt about that, however insane the situation was, one thing was certain: these girls had their minds set on putting him to good use. 
He had to get away.  He launched himself against the rounded glass wall.

 

Juliet was worried now. Both her and Alice had ran dry of sun lotion , and, despite this inconvenience, both had been reluctant to leave the wondrous sea to remain sensibly in the shelter of the palm trees. Tonight, after hours on the golden beach, she could only hope a soothing cream would appease the burning sensation from her thighs and back.
She had gasped in surprise, when, on entering the cool bedroom, she had noticed the disappearance of the jar. A cold shiver had travelled down her spine, as she considered the catastrophic repercussions of a public exposure of their mischief. Looking around she had not been able to spot any traces of intrusion in the room. Nothing had been touched, except for the jar. Her heart beating madly, she had dropped down to her knees and searched around the wardrobe. The relief she felt when she spotted the jar under the bed was like a soothing ointment in itself , quickly calming her panicked mind. The little guy was still there, looking pretty nervous himself. He probably had made a fuss in his jar and managed to topple it from the wardrobe, and had even rolled it under the bed like a hamster on its  wheel. Silly, really.
With a contented sigh, Juliet set the small container and its angry occupant on her bed table, and went looking for the after-sun lotion. She was feeling ravenous and was looking forward to meeting Alice for a nice meal near the pool.

The shower was wonderful and the lotion was quickly acting on her slight sunburns. Blow-drying her hair in the luminous bathroom, Juliet was passing in review all the pleasures still to come from this great day. The golden glow of her skin was enhanced by the discreet light from the mirror, and she spent a few minutes in vain contemplation of her naked beauty. A quick look at her watch told her she had plenty of time before joining Alice. She walked back in the bedroom, took the jar and its little inhabitant to her bed and sat for a minute, teasing the little guy by rolling his prison on her thigh. Surely she had time to…. Decidedly now she unscrewed the lid and extracted the little man. It would be short, she realized too well, but she knew also there was no resisting the compulsion.

Glancing at the alarm clock, she opened her labia with her left hand, and slowly brought the man near her now eager sex. The anticipation alone made her bite her lower lip, memories from last night flooding her mind and re-affirming the urgent necessity of another pass. A few delightful minutes dabbing his head against her clitoris brought about the necessary inner wetness. It was such a thrill. She did not like his screams that much, though, and the clock was ticking, so eventually she lost no time in inserting him head first, as soon as she perceived his entrance wouldn’t bring any pain. Carefully judging his position against her labia, she pushed on the tiny soles of his feet, well inside herself, and the flaying little arms of the desperate man were easily felt deep inside her now, awakening wondrous sensations. Juliet crossed her legs tight, reclined on her bed, and leisurely caressed her breasts, a languid smile on her face.
She conjured up images of her last boyfriend, who had been a great lover , she had to concede, in spite of being such a prick in the end. She sighed, and let the mounting pleasure and imminent orgasm erase the world around her, aware only of the tiny body moving in her tightly closed sex.


“How small is he going to get, Alice? I swear he’s only half of the size he was yesterday.” Juliet had a worried look on her face , as she teased the minute figure in her hand.
“Mmmmph, quite frankly , I did not expect him to shrink so much since last night. Butseeing how he goes,  I suppose he’s going to be absolutely minuscule tomorrow morning, maybe a millimetre or two.” Alice was making a disappointed face. She was concerned about her prey and had hoped for a better match.
“Listen, Alice, I’m real sorry I did not give him to you earlier. Say, is it because I kept him inside too long? Does it have anything to do with the shrinking? “ Juliet was worried she had literally used up their new toy.
“Naaa, don’t worry about it. I don’t think it’s linked to exposure to our flesh, or to our games. I’ve had guys who lasted long enough ,and it was not for lack of use, I tell you.” Alice winked at her friend. She was in a good mood anyway, and even though the little guy was no more than two inches now, she wasn’t about to blame Juliet for this state of affairs. “Sometimes they last, sometimes they don’t. I haven’t been able to figure out the reasons why. Maybe that’s what they eat before, or something in their genes. I really don’t know. “Juliet had set the tiny guy on the table now, and he was rushing for relative safety in the shadow of the salt shaker, his minute legs covering the ridiculous distance at a snail’s pace.

“But hey, you’d be surprised how efficient these ones can be, even at this size. You just have to adjust your games to their capabilities, really. But once you get going, I assure you they can still draw wonderful sensations. The only nag is that you can easily loose them in the sheets and squish them by accident. Still , they provide pretty good sport, don’t worry about me, darling.” Alice was playing with the salt shaker now, bombarding the tiny guy with stone-size grains, before swiftly covering him, when the waitress came back to fill up their glasses.

Juliet’s face briefly beamed with relief. She had been shocked earlier when she had realized how small the man had shrunk while in her vagina. But Alice’s relaxed response to it was comforting. She hated the idea she could have spoiled the fun for her. She swallowed another oyster, and reached for what’s-his-name. Deposited among the empty oyster shells in her plate, the little man was now trying to  reach higher ground, his feet treading cold and watery juices. She smiled to him, but he was too busy to notice her, it seems. Alice and her had a toast to those great holidays, and Juliet signal the waitress to bring in the main dish. 


The great pad of flesh of her finger was now resting on his back, pressing him relentlessly into the rosy aureole. William knew well there was no use fighting this, but somehow he just refused to admit his utter defeat. He pounded hard on the rugged skin, while all the same feeling himself rubbed against the warm flesh under him. On his left, he was constricted by the rough contact of a large nipple which already seemed to gain in hardness and size. The hand connected to the finger on top of him was but a massive blur hovering above. William distinctly heard the roar of a stormy sigh, exhaled from some place high behind him.  A second later the warm breath reached him, a sudden alcohol-charged breeze.  Two huge fingers casually rolled him on his belly, to rub him deeper on the nipple.

The vast body he was on, once gigantic in its own right, had turned into a landscape of  flesh. The breast he was standing on was a hot hill, pulsing under his feet, raising and ebbing under the force of a tremendous breathing. Far away, the plain of the stomach, with its deep navel , was stretching to the base of the two twin mountains of elevated thighs. This monstrous body was warm, alive and sweating, the brown and glistening mountains of the thighs were shaking and moving at times, receding into vast and long horizontal hills, before rising up again.  As he was seized by the huge fingers, William came to hover close to Alice’s face. He had shrunk so much as to be unable to contemplate it in its entirety. The half-opened lips were twice his size already, huge white boulders of teeth showing and guarding a terrifying and dark abyss .  William squealed in fear, but was spared a landing on the soft lips. After a spell under the vast and amused eyes, he was heading towards the other breast.

William was having a hard time guessing his current height, naturally. How could any one use the daily experience of size to produce any estimate  from this extraordinary perspective. But he was sure he was no taller than an inch now, as he tried to walk his way from the entanglement of cable-size pubic hairs. In the far distance, the vast face of Alice was turned in his direction, as the vast woman was urging him on, daring him to defeat the complex net of her yet trim bush. Her voice was full of glee, a booming thunder of delight and amusement. Once in a while the long and heavy finger would give him a push, sending William headlong onto to the plush hairs. “Stop this, please, I beg you, miss!! Please!!” Even to his own ears, his voice sounded like the miserably weak buzz of an insect. In front of him , propped on two elbows, his captor’s slanted body was a brown cliff of indifferent flesh.


Alice was truly enjoying the moment. It had been a while since she had indulged in this particular pleasure, and, still teasing the little bug-man on her bush, she fleetingly wondered why she was denying herself such quality time. She had failed to fully conceal her disappointment earlier on, on seeing what was left of the man , after he had spent his first night with Juliet. But at the time she was congratulating herself for letting her friend having the primeur of the enjoyment, as she was grateful to Juliet for accompanying her in those holidays. Alice had always difficulties with friends, and was acutely aware she had never been endowed with the right social graces to easily mingle in society and, more importantly, to keep the friendship going between her and the simple humans. Juliet, although her better judgment was necessarily strongly influenced by Alice’s un-natural aura, was really exhibiting the true signs of a regular friendship.
Ah well, there was nothing for it, and she’d have to make do with the little man as he was, resolved a playful Alice now, as she pinched the little body between thumb and forefinger to bring him south, where his expertise was much awaited. Alice parted her thighs widely, then she parted her labia.

 

It was nothing but a tingle deep inside her. A slow and wondrous tingle, crawling up the length of her vagina. The little guy (William, was it?) was way too small to fill her satisfactorily, but in the stead of his body, it was his tiny motion on her sensitive flesh that really was providing all the excitement. This and the notion of his struggle, his bewilderment, the eerie victory of having swallowed him whole, preying now on his fear and despair. She pictured her own sex as a hungry animal, and this predatory image had a strange way of feeding her own sexual pleasure. She let out a moan of satisfaction , and concentrated further on the sensations below.

The little thing inside was reaching for the opening of her sex. Alice even thought she could feel a very light pull on her inner labia, but in the mist of her pleasure, it was already hard to detect. One hand on her breast, conjuring up more pleasurable sensations, she plunged her fingers in herself, quickly meeting the slight resistance inside. The man was covered in her juice, and to the touch was feeling more like a little fleshy part of her vagina than an actual body. But soon she could make out the beating of his fists against her fingertip. Slowly she picked him up and began pressing him against the sensitive parts of her vagina, in slow rotating motions. Very soon, she had forgotten it was a man she was manipulating, and she used him to explore herself thoroughly, doing so more forcefully with every passing moment, increasing the rhythm, in agreement with the rising pulse of her coming orgasm. He slipped often between her fingers, and each time she frantically (but joyfully) searched for him in her depths, before resuming her sensitive palpation. Panting in delight now, she  reached deeper and stronger , caressing every nook and recess of her wet gorged sex with the struggling and oily little lump. Ecstasy washed over her.


Alice was fully satisfied now. She was still trying to recover from the intensity of her orgasm. Her brow was beaded with shiny pearls of sweat, and her breathing was just slowing down to a more serene rhythm when she extracted the man from her vagina. She was extremely satisfied with her little prey. Between her fingers, the little form was still moving, also sluggishly, attempting to remove fluids from his face and nose. Alice felt a wave of affection for this little hero who had done so well to satisfy her. She lazily deposited him on her out-stretched tongue. As she retracted it into her mouth, weak and desperate screams echoed onto her palate.
Alice closed her eyes, playing for a long moment with the morsel in her mouth, while her body relaxed and her mind recovered its clarity.

 


Terror means nothing. It was an empty word to William Perlman as he was plunged between the white rows of enormous teeth into yet another pink and throbbing cavern. Around him a  hot hurricane was ebbing to and fro, shaking his frame. In front of him, deep below,  was the entrance to an even larger world, a subterranean  hell, a living cathedral of flesh waiting for him to penetrate its secret nave, never to come back. Terror was indeed too meek a word.

How he had survived the long and painful exploration of Alice’s vagina, how he had managed to keep breathing in that liquid world of hot inner flesh, solidly pinched between the hard surface of two huge fingertips, William had no idea. No man should ever be able to survive that. And it is true that in doing so, William had made a giant stride towards madness. He had spent nearly one hour inside the girl, inside her hot, fluid-disgorging and all-constricting vagina. To him it had been a cave of no mean proportions, and even if he hadn’t been able to see it, past the first few moments, he had measured his utter insignificance, in comparison to the formidable life that pulsated through the dripping , pulsating  walls. He had attempted to scale the uneven flesh back to the entrance, he has yearned for the tiny ray of light that sometimes was filtering through the layers of the labia. But his hopes had been dashed by the entrance of the enormous fingers, blocking all light, all movements. He had struggled against it, till, taken in a cruel pincer, he had started his true ordeal. Pressed deep onto venous and rugged areas of the cave’s wall, plunged deep into soft, yielding fleshy nooks, dragged deeply into pools of flagrant ooze, William had tried to hang on to the last remnant of his reason. He was not this lump hugging the throbbing flesh, he was a man born in 1979, in Ohio, he was working for a large corporation, his briefcase was waiting for him in room 318, yesterday he was talking to… but soon his face was being pressed in some wet folds , his arms pushed the wrong way by a ridge of flesh, his nose and mouth dove in a pool of cum adhering to the hot wall. William could feel his existence slowly dissolving into the mightier pulse of the giant body around him. More than the dark cave, what he was experiencing is the presence of the even larger mass around him. William was cruelly aware he was tiny object lost inside a vast and powerful being. He could hear the moans and feel the tremors of the gigantic body that encapsulated him. He could even sense the pleasure the young woman was taking from him, and this feminine pleasure was negating his entire existence. He had felt he would soon merge with this body, to be forgotten for ever, to be no more than an additional organ of the vast female being .
And then he had been introduced to the horrors of her saliva-filled mouth…
The vast lips of the hot mouth opened to let in much needed air.

 

 

“Is that all that’s left?!!!” Juliet was gob smacked by the infinitesimal size of the man she had played with two nights ago. “You never got to enjoy him! I’m so sorry, Alice!”
“No, don’t worry, he was tiny all right but not that much and I still had fun with him, I assure you. Great fun,  I might add.” Alice winked at her friend.
She was showing her their little prey, now a tiny speck  on the inside of her finger nail.
Around them, the room was filling up with early risers, businessmen, tourists and hotel staff. The buffet was just being laid out, in neat rows of delicacies and hot pots and other pastries. The day was once again starting splendidly, a promising sunshine already warming up the large window panes of the breakfast hall. The two friends, still misty eyed from a solid sleep, were sipping excellent mango juice, and contemplating their last day in the region.

“So, what do you do with it, now? Why do you keep it, really, it’s just going to melt to nothing, won’t it? “ Juliet could see the tiniest of motion from the minuscule pink larva on the finger nail of her friend. It seemed indeed pointless to keep this speck alive.
“Tsss, tsss, Juliet… where is your sense of fun this morning?  This guy is well alive and able to enjoy his surroundings. He wont shrink further, I already tried with others and they don’t seem to “melt away” as you say. But yeah, that’s about it for him.” Alice was now bringing her finger close to her eyes, to observe the insignificant lump moving slowly toward the edge of her nail. It looked as if he was ready to jump.
“You know what? he was really a great one, I must say. We should give him a nice send-off. Mmmmmm….. Wait for me.” Alice stood up and went to the counter nearby. Various assortments of sushis and makis and other Japanese fresh foods were on display. Winking at Juliet who had come to her side, she looked down at the possible options. “Which one, do you think?”
“Oh, I get it, now. That one, honey, it looks really good.”
Alice discreetly moved her hand over a delicious looking sushi on the dark plateau. An unseen little speck dropped onto the salmon  flesh. The two girls giggled  and went back to their table. They had a good view on the counter and, sipping over their coffee, looked keenly to the customers around.
“50 bucks say it’s a woman” decided a happy Alice.
“You’re on” replied her friend, biting into a sushi she had collected a second ago.

 

William could no longer count himself among the living. So far he had retained a modicum of existence, even at his small size. He had felt he was still something. His environment was huge but conceivable. Now, a millimetre tall, everything, absolutely everything had taken on the attributes of a mountain and the distances had stretched to infinity on all sides. Yet, and sadly for William indeed, he was still able to make sense of  most things. Sure he did not understand where he was standing. It was a pink sticky substance, to which he adhered too fast to break free. Around his pink island a sea of white boulders created a vast merry-go-round. He did realize they probably were rice grains.  When the two mountainous girls had left him there, they had gained in focus again, and he could see them watching him intently, holding their cups of coffee and giggling. Their faces were far enough that he could read the excitement on their traits.

William fought hard against the goo that held him on the fish flesh, but what could he possibly do? The surface tension of a drop of water already would have been near unbreakable. He watched in awe and horror as the monstrous shape of a man came walking towards him, each step sending tremors through the air. The man was standing near him, his face down turned, his eyes fixed upon the platter. A blue tie was hanging down toward William location. William screamed for attention as loud as it could. On his right, two huge sticks lifted a sushi, on the vast hovering plate of the man. William screamed some more. Another sushi was soon raising high in the air. And another one. William was food. He realized he was soon to be caught between those sticks and brought upon a plate to be consumed at the giant’s leisure. A second later , the vast shape moved away, in a vast movement of air. The vast breakfast room lay once again in front of William’s eyes, and, not far way, he saw again the two girls staring at him. They were quiet pleased and excited, looking around for the next person to visit him.

William Perlman, food of the day, unseen delicacy of the famed Marco Polo Hotel buffet, was looking around for salvation, struggling feebly against the natural glue of the fish substance. Everywhere, vast bodies were moving in the bright and infinite space of the hall. He saw her dab her lips with her napkin, stand up and , a plate in her hand, come towards him. She was Korean or Japanese, young looking, with beautiful and alert eyes. Her body was long and lithe, ensconced in a tight silvery dress. Her hips were swinging gently at every step, in unison with a vast flowing river of jet dark hair. Every step was lending  her  body ever more enormous proportions. In a few seconds, William could no longer see the room. In front of him was the huge silver wall of the girl’s body. As she leant forward, the sky was replaced by the overhanging hills of astonishing breasts and the luminous face of the hungry young woman. The dark eyes rested their wanderings upon him. Exactly upon him.

Yoko Takeshi was feeling peckish this morning. She had been too tired the night before to order the usual room service, when she found herself at last alone in the comfy hotel room. An air hostess for the past three months, she was still adapting to the unsettling timetable of her job, her body clock still messing up with her sleep and hunger. Yoko still enjoyed the newness of these high standard hotels and unknown breakfast rooms and general surroundings. Her natural shyness had kept her away from the flock of air hostesses that travelled in the same places, and she was aware it was something for her to improve. Still, this morning again she had opted for the comfort of a lone breakfast, letting the day’s imperatives slowly dawn on her sleepy mind.  The sushis definitely looked delicious, and she joyfully loaded her plate with as many of them as she thought reasonable (she had a great figure, and intended to keep it).
As she returned to her sit, two friendly-looking Western girls said “Hi” to her and she had responded in kind. It was really pleasant to meet friendly faces like that. Sitting down, she deposited a plate near the fresh mango juice she had ordered. A sudden growl from her tummy, made her glance around in a sudden blush. She took a sip of her mango juice and started to tuck in.
 

William cursed and shouted and screamed. They were still looking at him, looking positively ecstatic now. Alice and Juliet were discreet about it, no doubt, but were intent on following his last journey. He could see them glance in his direction, as the sushi around him were one by one raised high above him to disappear in the vast and hungry mouth of the cute Asian girl.
She was munching them slowly and methodically, sipping at times from her glass. William could see the long neck accept the intake of food, before two vast dark eyes returned to the plate and selected the next mouthful.
So this was it. William was trying to come to term with his fate. He still waved his insignificant arms towards the girl, still attempted to signal his existence to her, but all he got in return was this cold and yet intense look from her , as she considered what morsel to ingest next. When she set he sticks on either side of his vessel, William could not prevent the scream. The eyes that looked upon him were so intensely interested in him, were so keen on detailing him, were so hungry for him. The feeling of ascension churned his stomach for a brief second, but was hardly registered by his panicked mind as all motion settled for a while and  he remained in front of the giant closed lips. The last mouthful was still to be dispatched down the girl’s throat. Two large orbits were coldly staring at him. A tremendous gulping sound erupted at last, triggering the opening of the lips. William Perlman shouted for help and mercy as he was entering at last within the shadows of the pink cavern, where mucous strands of saliva linked the wet debris-covered tongue to the rosy ceiling of the palate. A hot stench of food and saliva hit William’s nose. He had just enough time to turn away from the horrid sight of the girl’s animated throat entrance and to catch a last glimpse, beyond the twin rows of teeth, and the quickly closing lips, of two young women smiling at him.

 

Yoko smiled back at the Westerners, fleetingly wondering why they seemed so friendly. Maybe they were just that, friendly. She swallowed the last sushi, finished her glass and taking the agenda from her purse, proceeded to do her daily check on her day’s duties.

 


 
……………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The man was struggling against the hot liquid even as it took him down the last sphincter-like opening. His flesh was burning and his body was half broken from all the jostling of the stinking decomposed soup around him. In the din of gurgles and growls and liquid splashes coming from all around him, his yells of pain and fear were hardly audible. The massive digesting system of the girl was in full action mode now and the vast body was waiting for the welcomed nutrients. He was now leaving the relative safe area of the stomach (amazed he had survived that long the liquid inferno and was now falling victim to the slow draining of the food toward the abdomen of his host ) It was time to enter the more dangerous zone of the woman’s intestines, where the acids would surely break him down. He penetrated the vast tube kicking and screaming….Suddenly a sudden flash of light let him see the….

Juliet woke up in a scream, her body suffused with cold sweat. She reached for the lamp switch, and, breaking into sobs, reviewed the damned dream in her mind. It was always the same. For the past two months, Juliet had been experiencing those horrible visions of a man struggling in the fleshy cell of someone’s body. She knew well enough who she was dreaming about…
How could she have allowed this? This man, William Perlman (she had read the news about his disappearance) had actually died inside a woman’s stomach. And she was the one that had brought about this horrible scenario. Her and her friend Alice. How was it possible? The dream kept coming, reminding her that had not been a dream. They had shrunk this man, abused him in their bedrooms and sent him to his death in that breakfast room. Juliet was discovering a monstrous deed had been performed, as if scales were at last falling from her eyes. What happened in Marco Polo Hotel was not just horrible, it was impossible that she could have taken part to it. She grabbed her phone.


Alice was sorry about the whole mess too…
She had been expecting some signal from Juliet, ever since they parted ways, back in Australia. She had been anxious about the possible effect of keeping a distance between them. It’s only when her human friends were close by that she could ensure her aura kept their wills and emotions in synch with her needs. Once the separation was too long-lasting, there were always risks of losing the connection. The sobbing girl she listened too that night on the phone, was a living proof the connection had been truly severed. Juliet was coming back to her own. And if there was something that Alice had learnt the hard way during the past three centuries among the humans, it was that loose ends never amounted to much good. 

The sky looked greyish outside and she was in no mood to get up. In truth, she was still brooding over her negligence and general bad luck. She knew Juliet would never accept her friendship again, regardless how much aura she projected on her. It was such a pity. She let out a sigh,. It really was a mess… She re-adjusted Juliet’s position on her nipple. The tiny screams were hardly registering. She had heard so many before. She remained lying there nearly all morning, absentmindedly playing with the tiny woman on her breast, entertaining dark thoughts and watching the clouds fly by…

Around noon, a shaft of light entered the dimmed bedroom. Alice looked at the dancing dust in the room for a minute.
“Damn it”, she thought at last, “Enough of this self pity crap. Get a grip, Alice!” Looking down at her now minuscule friend, she resolved to be more careful in the future. Looking on the bright side, she had gotten a few neat orgasms from the quickly diminishing Juliet. And yes, it was a pity, but yes, there were plenty of fish in the sea. She’d get another friend again.
Juliet was sitting on her nipple, looking up at her, obviously begging for her life once more. Alice took her carefully between forefingers and thumb. Craning her head back she dropped her friend in her mouth, felt her land on the very back of her palate, tickling her uvula, and she instantly swallowed, the little lump disappearing down her throat with a swath of saliva.
“Get up, lazy bum”, she scolded herself, “ you’ve a busy day ahead.” She would start by sorting out all the photos from the Philippines trip. She had procrastinated long enough. 

 


The end

 

nostromo