- Text Size +

I looked around.  All I could see was a swinging uvula, and tonsils.  Suddenly the wet ground started to move.  She was pushing us around in her mouth.  When she pushed me against the roof of her mouth something stabbed my leg.  It was my car keys.  I took them out of my pocket right as her tounge violently pushed me.  I lost my keys and they went flying to the back of her throat.  Within seconds, they were headed to the pit where they would vanish from existence.

Robbie looked at me in horror after the terrifying event.  I jumped of her tounge and landing betweent the front of her teeth and the back of her lips.  I looked back a Robbie to see him being flung towards the uvula.  He was gone within seconds after he was flung.  He was going to die, along with my car keys.  WAIT!  I had fishing line in my pocket in case of an emergency!  I ran across the tounge and to the uvula, hoping not to share the same fate as Robbie.  I took the thin line out and double knotted it around her uvula.  I tied it around my waist and jumped down her throat.

I was squeezed through the esaphagus and into the stomach.  After landing I untied the fishing string and tied it to Robbie.

"I got the keys," said Robbie as he handed me them. 

"Okay.  Now, let me climb up first and then you climb up after.  I grabbed the fishing line and started climbing up the esaphagus when I heard a gagging sound.  I was pulling on her uvula while climbing up.  Suddenly her esaphagus moved fowards and I was pushed against the wall of it.  She was hurling over.

I climbed back onto her tounge, happy to be out of her stomach.  I walked halfway into her mouth when I looked back.  Her uvula was shaking violently when suddenly the fishing line slipped of it and fell down into her esaphagus.

"Robbie!"  I yelled.  I fell with the fishing line.  DAMN!  We were so close!  I looked back towards the back of her teeth to see she was yawning.  I jumped out her mouth.  I fell down into her shirt.  I past her bra-covered breasts and finally landed on the thin belt.  I struggled, but I squeezed into her pants and into her panties.  She must of put them back on when she tried EATING US!  I walked to the area right infront of her pussy and I climber out through the leg hole.  I climbed down her right pant leg on the inside of her jeans until I reached her foot.

I slid down her foot and landing on the ground between her toes.  I ran, and I mean ran, to my car.  I hopped in, turnt it on, and floored it.  That was when I saw her stand up in the rear-view mirror.

"You little asshole!  Trying to get away from the goddess!  I can do whatever I want with you because I let the office know that I have you now so even if you make it back to the city alive I have the right to find and kill you.  I own you!" said the red head.  She started walking towards my car as I drove away at 120 miles an hour.  I turned left and sped of down the hallway.  With in seconds my town was visible.  The tip of her toes were getting closer and closer as she walked towards me.

VROOM!  I was now on a road again.  I would make it difficult for her.  I pulled into the parking lot a skyscraper and looked back at her.  She was wearing a black t-shirt and dark colored pants.  You could see her bellybutton because the shirt was to small.  I knew, my small friend Robbie was right behind that bellybutton and was dead by now.  Robbie, rest in piece.  I ran into the skyscraper and hid until she went away.  What kind of adventure was awaiting me next?