- Text Size +

Long ago, there was a time when humankind was not alone in its dominance of the world. This First Age of the world lasted for many hundreds of years, but in time humans grew more and more numerous, and their histories were rewritten to make themselves seem more important. People forgot about all the great and terrible things that had happened ages ago, and all the great and terrible races who had shared the world with them. They were of all shapes and sizes, some resembling humans, others completely different. They ranged in size from a mere fraction the size of men, to great races of giants who struck fear into all those who encountered them.

 

The citizens of Ruralia, for instance, had frequent encounters with these other races. For this reason they were less distrustful of nonhuman folk than most of the other city-states. But, for a lengthy time in the seventh century of the First Age, they were at war with one of their neighbours. Apparently, their land was claimed by the giants of Algaron, who sent out groups of soldiers to raid the country of people and resources. But a civil war erupted back in their own kingdom, and the Algarans couldn’t waste any time in ‘frivolous’ matters like attacking human lands any longer. The people of Ruralia and the surrounding regions took a long time to recover, but they now had a period of peace, and, a few centuries later, were one of the most prosperous city-states in the land.

 

As time passed the Ruralians grew more and more relaxed, so when the danger first arrived, they were completely unprepared. Rumours reached the main city of Rurak from the surrounding countryside, rumours that the giants had returned, and that they were laying waste to the small villages and farms. Then, one morning, a large group of haggard-looking people, men, women an children, arrived at the city gates and demanded entrance. The soldiers on guard duty alerted their captain, who, in turn, thought it wise to bring this to the attention of the governor himself. The young governor, Pario considered himself a man of the people, and summoned the leaders of the group to his castle.

 

“There was only one of them, sire,” the eldest of the refugees said, after having told the story of the destruction of his village. “Only one, but she was more terrifying than any army.”

 

“She?” Pario exclaimed in surprise. “The giant was a woman? That cannot be; our records of the Algaran wars mention only men among their soldiers.”

 

“Well, this one was female, no doubts there,” another man said. “All of us saw her face, and heard her words as she insulted and mocked us. We tried to fight back, in truth we did, but we weren’t enough. There were three hundred men who lived in Rallock; less than forty escaped her.”

 

“In Jah’s name, she has to be stopped, then! It’s bad enough having to face repeated invasions by the Separoi; now we have a giant to contend with as well!”

 

The governor turned to his military advisor, who had just entered the hall.

 

“We must send our forces out to meet this foe!” he insisted. “Summon the messengers, and have them deliver this grave news to all neighbouring lands.”

 

“It shall be done, sire,” the elderly advisor replied. “But may I remind you that we have already promised a large contingent of troops to aid in the campaign against the Separoi? It might therefore be unwise…”

 

“Tell me, Baroth,” the governor interrupted, “which is the greater threat: a pitiful band of insurgents who’ve never even penetrated this state’s borders, or a powerful and destructive creature, feared throughout all the lands?”

 

“I see your point, governor. The soldiers shall be assembled by tomorrow morning. But consider this: if anything ill should come of this, history shall remember the man whose decisions were the cause.”

 

 

 

Carinne looked out across the plain and sized up the small army that was facing her. There were at least two thousand of them, she reckoned. Though she’d never encountered this many humans at once before, she felt confident that she was far superior to them in strength.

 

“The little rats won’t know what hit them,” she thought smugly. “Then again…maybe I should take my time in destroying their army. Maybe they’ll beg for the end, just like all the others did.”

 

Her family was one of those who believed that they should never have withdrawn their forces from the human lands. Their people were swiftly declining, becoming less and less every year, now that the so-called pacifists were in charge of the government. Carinne, like many Algarans, didn’t care for humans and other little folk at all; to her, their only reason for existing was to provide her with amusement. Thirty-two years old, she had reached the age where many giants begin to long for more excitement than they could find in their home country.

 

Across the plain, the soldiers of Ruralia, as well as some of the of the neighbouring lands, were not at all confident of victory. Many of them had seen – and fought – fearsome monsters before, but few had seen anything like this. A gigantic figure, eighty-five feet tall, clad from head to toe in steel plate armour, and carrying in her hand a monstrous fifty-foot sword. None of them had ever seen a female giant before, much less one arrayed in the gear of battle. The Ruralian general, Istvan, was at the head of the army, though he began to wish more and more that he was commanding from the rear. He turned to his lieutenant and nodded. There was no other way to avoid battle, and both men could only hope their opponent was a reasonable one.

 

They rode forward cautiously, the lieutenant carrying a fluttering white flag. The closer they came to the giantess, the larger she appeared. She had apparently seen them coming, for she got down on one knee and took off her helmet. When the men saw her face, they gasped in surprise. She had the long golden hair and beautiful looks of a young maiden, definitely not a face they were expecting to see in battle. Istvan approached her as closely as he felt was safe, and dismounted. The men’s horses were clearly afraid of the girl’s enormous presence, and took the first chance to run off. The giantess stuck her sword into the ground and looked down at the men, a mocking smile on her lips.

 

“G-g-greetings, Algaran,” the general stammered. “I am general Istvan, commanding officer of this…er…army. We…uh, we come in peace, offering our…our friendship and…”

 

Carinne pretended to listen to him, all the while resisting the growing urge to crush him and his lieutenant. She knew they were scared to death of her, but she would still have preferred it if they’d tried to fight back.

 

“There’s just no-one around worth challenging anymore,” she thought. “Makes me wonder why I even bothered to prepare myself like this.”

 

“Enough!” she said out loud, and the general stopped speaking at once. “I’m not interested in the babblings of a piece of worm shit like you! Go and fetch your army, let’s see if they last more than two seconds against me!”

 

“How dare you!” the young lieutenant blurted out. “The general came offering his surrender, and you insult him like a…a…no! No, stop! Put me down!”

 

The hapless soldier found himself in Carinne’s ironclad fist, her massive fingers painfully squeezing his body until he screamed in agony. He tried hacking her with his sword, but he could do nothing against her thick armour and titanic strength. She kept tightening her grip, until he passed out from the intense pain. In her hand she felt his body deform like a piece of clay, and blood began spurting out from his head and torso. Istvan, fearing for his life, had already hastened back to his army, on foot. Had he turned and looked behind him, he would have seen the giantess stand up to her full height and begin to advance towards him. The moment he reached his soldiers’ lines, he screamed out the order to fire. Three hundred bowmen stood ready with flaming arrows, and behind them several large trebuchets were ready to fire. Upon hearing the order, they obeyed immediately.

 

Carinne watched with glee as the hundreds of tiny projectiles hit her full-body armour. None hit higher than her chest, and even the largest stones bounced off harmlessly. These humans were truly pathetic little things, she thought. As she came closer she saw the soldiers begin to break formation. They were trying to run away, but she knew she could effortlessly catch up. She began to run forward, and when she was close enough she leapt into the densest part of the formation.

 

Dozens of men died instantly, crushed to a pulp underneath her towering steel boots. She didn’t feel a thing as their swords and spears gave way beneath her. Their screams filled the air, drowning out even her sadistic laughter. She swung her sword low across the battlefield, and many more met their death when the razor-sharp blade hit them and cut them in two. Carinne was now on her knees, grabbing handfuls of men and crushing them against the wall of steel that covered her chest. She felt a few arrows against her exposed neck and cheeks, but didn’t care about them.

 

Ten minutes later, and it was all over. The bodies of hundreds of men were strewn across the plain, many of them unrecognizable. Carinne’s sword and armour were covered in blood, but she loved it; it made her feel even more powerful and in control. Many soldiers had escaped, of course, but she didn’t mind. They could do nothing but spread word of her. In the meantime, she looked forward to having some fun with the ten or so men she’d taken prisoner. As she was busy taking off her armour, she made sure none of them tried to escape.

 

“Don’t look so scared, you little babies!” she scolded the men. “I know you’re going to enjoy what I’m about to do to you. If you’re lucky, you may even survive it!”

 

Eventually they found themselves looking at a completely naked, sexually attractive giantess. She curled her legs around them, trapping them. All the men could do now was stare at her colossal naked body, especially her enormous vagina, from which the most intense, arousing scent was coming. Carinne picked up one of the helpless soldiers and began to undress him like a doll. He offered no resistance, and had clearly decided to accept whatever fate lay ahead. Into her vagina she pushed him, working him back and forth, while the other men watched, completely absorbed. Carinne laughed as she felt that sensation of pleasure she’d had so often before. After she was completely satisfied, she pulled the man out, and saw that he wasn’t breathing. She threw him over her shoulder.

 

 “Now,” she said, eyeing the trembling men with a lustful gaze, “who’s next?”