- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this is my first story for a long long time, hopefully you will see an improvement. as always all feedback both positive and negative is appreciated. There is likely to be another chapter which is vore based in the future.

I kept running.

My lungs burned from lack of air while my heart strained as if to burst from my chest. Another tremor shook the earth.

Don’t look back.

Keep running.

 

The ground beneath my feet shook once more, stronger this time. Above the pounding of the blood in my ears I heard laughter, like that of the gods, tear across the sky.  As my body raged against the limits I fought against my thoughts began to dull. I became, as if for the first time, highly aware of my surroundings. The familiar design of a mid-western living room, table, chairs, sofa, a potted plant in the corner, flashed across my vision. Every day things that I scarcely noticed in my day to day life were now twisted to vast proportions. I ran on, my mind deaf to the shrieks of my sneakers as I sped across the vast plane of wood effect linoleum.

 

Again the ground quaked, this time accompanied by a heavy boom that shook me from my thoughts like a physical blow. The walls faded into infinity while I focussed again on the target ahead. A vast door opened into the next room like a hole in the universe itself. Hope and speed were all that was left to me. If I could just make it through perhaps I could gain precious seconds. Perhaps, I dared to dream, if my fortune so far should change, sanctuary.

 

Mind over matter. The body can achieve incredible things when faced with impending death. All I needed was a little more. A little more. A lit-

An explosion of sound and air beside me broke my mantra and sent me reeling across the floor. The ground shook violently as I struggled to my feet. To my left, not twenty yards away on my new scale, the foot of my tormentor lay like a mountain range. My mind may exaggerate the exact size as I was struck by the realisation of just how much danger I was in.

 

Her foot was encased in a brown gladiator style sandal while her full, round toes were snow capped by immaculate nails painted deepest fuschia. The pale skin of her arch faded out into a soft golden tan that spread across her heel and ankle. The golden hue continued up her smooth well toned leg. The ground rumbled once more as my eyes continued skywards following the curve of her calf muscle.

Danger. Regroup. Move!

 

Laughter again roared down from the heavens as my frantic race for survival continued. My true belief that salvation lay beyond the oh-so-close threshold must appear foolish to anyone else but to me, with my doom snapping at my heels it was everything. . She was practically on top of me but I could not allow myself to lose that last sliver of hope. My pace once again increased. The ground was now shaking in such a way that my very movement was simply lurching forwards and trying not to fall.

 

Shadow flicked across me as another footfall landed to my right. I leapt to avoid the shockwave and landed painfully on my ankle. Ignore it. Keep running.

An earthen scream filled the air as she dragged her foot sideways hoping to engulf me within her arch. The slipstream tore at my hair and clothes as her huge toes passed just a few feet behind me. The light faded as she stood above me and my dreams of freedom slipped away with it.  

 

Don’t give up. This is not the day you die. This is impossible. Run and you will live – you must.

My ruined muscles shot forward once again. A little more, a little more, I chanted in my head.

 

Stop! My inner voice screamed to me as a thousand tons of flesh and leather slammed down before me. Time stopped. As before, my mind was now alert to every detail. The rose tinted flesh where her heel pressed against the sandal. A line of darker leather, stained by frequent wear formed a halo below. For the first time I caught the scent of the goddess who hunted me, a subtle mix of body lotion and sweat.

 

The momentum carrying me forward collided with the displaced air and, as if in slow motion, lifted me from my feet and threw me backwards. Desperate I pitched myself sideways as her foot dragged back over where I had been not a second before. Her foot continued this slow retreat and I watched through clouded eyes as her little toe, almost as large as myself, grind into the hardened leather of her sandal. While the last reservoirs of energy drained from my exhausted body I lay panting on the floor. Closing my eyes, I rolled onto my back before opening them again to gaze upwards in defeat to the girl that was now my captor.

 

Like a figure from ancient mythology she stood silhouetted against the sun streaming from the window.

Standing hands on hips with a foot on each side of me, her golden legs extended upwards to meet the cream frills of her short skirt. These encircled her slim waist like a layer of cloud before giving way to a dusky pink top. Her full lips moved into sultry smile as she raised a hand to move a stray strand of hair from her eyes. Slightly curled at the tips and ranging from shades of chocolate brown to platinum blonde her hair tumbled down the tops of her lightly tanned breasts. Even in the face of death herself I couldn’t help but feel a stir in my manhood when, as she leaned forward to relish the power she now held, I caught sight of her ample bosom.

 

Her entire being radiated a sense of victory so strong I could almost feel it burning into my flesh. This fire filled her eyes as she looked down upon me lying beaten and helpless next to her foot.

I felt her foot move before I saw it, a distinct change in the weight bearing down on each side of me. I tried to rise with it, to have one last ditch at escape but I was finished and she knew it. Her face was a one of joy as I slumped back down to the ground. The sole of her sandal, the instrument of my impending demise was now raised over two storeys above me. Tiny fragments of dust and earth scatter around me and I beheld a map of cracks and stains imbedded into the grey sole. Towards the edge of her heel was a small splash of deep brown. A previous victim of this goddess’ lust, my imagination suggested.

 

An elated giggle turned my focus once more to the face of the goddess. Seeing her eyes widen with excitement I broke down and began to beg. ‘Lucy’, I cried her name, ‘you don’t need to do this! Please I’m begging you. I’ll do anything, please just don’t kill me. Lucy!’ Her smile widened and she bit her lower lip. Her eyes never left me for a second. My pleas were only increasing her excitement and desire to crush me beneath her foot.

 

I screamed. I didn’t want to scream. I knew this was what she wanted. This was how she got her kicks. Total power over another human being. The power to destroy a life without effort, without consequence. I knew this and as her face disappeared from view to be replaced by the descending sole of her sandal I screamed.

 

It was slow. My fear was important to her. This wasn’t the mindless act of slamming her foot down as she would a bug. My pain, my fear, my desperation and my futile worship was her desire. It fed her pleasure and that was all that mattered. It was an execution.

 

The smell of leather, of earth, the sweat aroma of the herbs and fruit in her body lotion and the underlying tang of her sweat filled my nostrils. There was a low thud as her heel connected with the floor. I was once again in an ever darkening twilight while the sole of her sandal filled my vision. It was now so close and so slow. Even if I had some last minute super human feat of strength it was too late. My head rolled to the side and I looked across at her other foot. The light glinted off her toe nails as she slowly scrunched her toes in ecstasy.

 

The sound of crunching bones and an inferno of pain as her sole crushed my legs snapped my head back forward. My last seconds were engulfed in darkness as she shifted her weight, flexed her ankle then drove the ball of her foot down through the top of my body. The last scraps of my humanity were removed as I was ground into nothing but paste, nothing but another dark stain, beneath her well worn sandal.

 

For her pleasure.