- Text Size +

   July 3rd 2002

   "Hi David" said April when David finally came out of his house. She had been waiting for him for almost an hour, much to David's irritation.

   About a month and a half ago David was walking through the halls at his school, it was the last day before summer break and some of the 8th graders were getting pretty rowdy knowing that they would never have to come back. At the end of the hall, right near the doors, David saw four boys picking on his cute but nerdy next door neighbor and decided to intervene. David had no idea that she already had a huge crush on him and that by rescuing her he was turning that crush into an obsession.

   "April, what are you doing on my porch?" asked David.

   "Waiting for you of course." said April.

   "why?"

   "Well I just want to hang out with my hero. Whats wrong with that?"

   "Nothing I guess but I was headed to the skate park. I guess you can tag along if you want."

   "Its a date."

   David didn't see it that way but she was cute and he saw no harm in letting it go without another word.

   Over the next few months April followed David everywhere. She never really became part of his little group of friends, as she would just stay off to the side, only trying to join in the conversation occasionally with a joke that was usually followed by aukward silence rather then laughter. Even though his other friends called her a buzz kill David continued to let her come with him where ever he went and when they would tease her or make fun of her he would always defend her. David didn't know that that he was just pouring gas on the fire that was April's infatuation with him and he would never in a milion years have guessed her dark secret.

   Each night when she got home, April would sit down at her computer and write stories about David and what life would be like for the two of them if she could just get him away from his awful friends. The stories started out harmless enough, with the two of the living on a island paradice or up in the mountains far from civilization, but after a while they got darker.

   April started writing stories where David was her slave and his sole purpose was to make her happy. In the beginning she had him doing things like massaging her feet or going down on her but as time went on she started to fantasize about dominating him in a whole new way.

   November 15th 2005

   David and April got closer and closer until they were almost inseparable. David still had no idea about the twisted life that April envisioned for him but he was about to find out. He went to her house and her Mom was happy to let him in.

   "Hello David."

   "Hi Mrs. Adams. Is April up yet?"

   "I think shes still asleep but you can go wake her lazy but up."

   David went up stairs to April's room and found her sleeping at her desk in front of her monitor. He was planning on tickling her awake but what she had written on her screen caught his eye.

   He could hardly believe what he was reading. April had written a story depicting him as a four inch tall boy and in the story she was using him as if he were her vibrator. He just stared at her, his face a mask of shock then he noticed that she had her hand down the front of her pants. She had been masterbating while imagining him as her tiny sex toy.

   "Oh my god!" said David causing April to stir.

   As April came to her senses she looked up and saw David staring at her with a look of disgust on his face.

   "What?" asked April. Then she looked at her monitor and back to David looking terrified.

   "I can explain this." pleaded April but David just shook his head and headed for the door.

   "Please David don't leave! I LOVE YOU!" she screamed as he walked out. She could hear her mother saying "David whats wrong?" and then she heard the front door slam and she burst into tears.

   December 21st 2005

   April had a plan to get back on David's good side. She had saved up and bought him a Playstation 3 and since this was the last day before Christmas break she was going to give it to him and beg for forgiveness but when she saw him in the hall he was talking to a pretty blond girl named Bethany. The sight of them giggling together made her very jealous and when Bethany started to slide her finger down his arm she just snapped.

   April stormed over and stepped in between David and Bethany and shoved the latter up against a locker.

   "Get your slutty hands off of my boyfriend you whore!" screamed April.

   "What the hell is wrong with you April? I'm not your boyfriend and I never will be." said David.

   "Thats right you stupid bitch because hes my boyfriend. Why don't you go find a lab rat to date you dorky freak?" said Bethany.

   Every one in the hall, except David, started laughing at April and for the first time since she met him David didn't come to her rescue.

   April had never been so humiliated in her life. "You will be mine David! You'll see and then you'll wish that you had been my boyfriend while you had the chance!" yelled April as she ran away down the hall trying to hide her tear streaked face in her hands.

   Over the next few years April became reclusive, by day she would spend all of her time on science trying to find a way to reduce matter and by night she would fantasize about using the technology she was working on on David.

   January 10th 2010

   Walking through the halls of MIT with her arms wrapped around her books and her head down, as usual, April noticed a flyer on the floor. She bent down and picked it up because the subject of the page gave her an idea. It said that the government was looking for a solution to the overwhelming prison population and they were open to alternative means of containment for prisoners. She thought that her reduction machine would be perfect to reduce the prison population, literally, and that if they liked her idea they would give her a grant and test subjects. She started to devise a plan to have David the way she had always dreamed of having him, all she had to do was put him in a situation where he would be one of her test subjects.

   March 4th 2010

   April knew that all of the potential subjects would be death row inmates and to get David as a test subject she would have to put him on death row. David had married Bethany and they lived in a gated comunity, a hard place to sneak in and frame someone unless of course you can shrink yourself small enough that the cameras couldn't see you.

   April reconfigured her machine so that it would look like a wrist watch, strapped it to her wrist and headed for David's house. The journey from the gate, where the first of many cameras would see her if she was normal sized, would have taken days if she hadn't stolen a jet pack from the engineering lab at MIT but with the jet pack it only took a couple of hours.

   Once she got to his house she flew in through the mail slot and straight up to David and Bethany's bedroom. Once there she grew herself back to normal and crept over to the still sleeping David. She stuck him in the neck with a syringe filled with a paralyzing agent, he didn't even get out a scream before it took affect. Then she turned her attention to Bethany.

   April used her reduction device on Bethany, shrinking her until she was only three inches tall. Bethany woke up to the most terrifying sight she had ever seen, a giant woman towering over her with the most evil looking grin strewn across her face and a giant hand reaching for her.

   April picked Bethany up by her ankles and dangled her over the paralyzed David's face.

   "Look at your little slut now David, all tiny and helpless. Aw you want to kiss her and tell her everything will be alright? Well too f@#!ing bad!" said April roughly yanking Bethany away from David's face and kicking him on to the floor. "The only thing you'll be kissing from now on is my ass."

   April walked around the bed to find David face down on the floor. "Oh no, I want you to watch this you son of a bitch." she said turning his head to face her feet.

   April then dropped Bethany on the floor in front of David's face. He watched in terror as April's black Doc Martin slammed down on his wife. He couldn't reach out to her or look away or even close his eyes as the paralyzing agent still had a strong hold on him. His eyes welled up with tears as he watched the love of his life being brutally stomped over and over beneath the boot of a woman he had scorned.

   Then April began to grind Bethany under her boot as if she were putting out a cigarette. April lifted her foot to stomp on her some more but she wasn't on the floor to be stomped, she was all twisted up in the tread of her boot. When David saw his wife like that the tears really started to flow, so much so that he could barely see.

   "Aw don't cry, shes not dead." said April "When I change her back she'll just look like you beat the hell out of her. Its part of the reduction process. it makes the thing it shrinks more durable, after all we cant have our little things breaking when we're having so much fun torturing them."

   April slammed her foot down on David's face and scraped Bethany off of her boot on his cheek. She bent down and picked her up and tossed her on the bed and then aimed her watch at her and returned her to her normal size. Then she dragged David up on the bed and took a gun out of her jacket and put in in his hand, aimed it at Bethany's head, screamed "NO PLEASE DAVID DON'T KILL ME!" and squeezed his finger on the trigger.

   April climbed on top of David and leaned in close to his face. "Oh my god that was so much fun!" she said as she turned his head to face the huge hole in the side of his wife's head. "Can you believe how much of that wall is covered in her brains, I thought she didn't even have a brain. Aw you look so sad. Why? Oh I know, your worried about me right, you think I'll get caught and go to jail. Well don't worry about that, your going to jail for me. When the police get here I'll be long gone and you'll be laying here holding a smoking gun, oh and that stuff I used to paralyze you should ware off just in time for them to arrest you. Well I gotta go. Love you bye." said April, licking his face before she got up and seemingly disappeared.