- Text Size +
The mood was somber. The dark, hot air hung heavily over the massing crowd. The sounds of the giantesses body surrounded them, their world shifting from time to time as the giantess seemed to lean over to devour more of them. Everything was wet, most gave up trying to avoid the thick liquid that oozed around them. The massive stomach was illuminated in little pockets by cellphone lights or the occasional pocket flashlight. Many were still trying to piece together the events of the day, most had been going about their business as normal until a giant hand crashed through their wall, swiftly depositing them into the woman' s hungry maw.

Outside April walked happily towards a bright semi-circle of light on the horizon. Her mouth watered at the prospect of so many tiny people contained within the city, soon all of them would be inside of her.

The ground quaked, windows shattered, and a dark shadow appeared just outside of the cities furthest buildings. A panic broke out, police cars set up helpless barriers and people attempted to lock themselves in their fragile homes. April filled her mouth with them, feeling them run and squirm about her tongue happily before slowly funneling them into her throat. She swallowed slowly and carefully, there was no use in telling them they would be okay, they would see that in time. She gave another small burn before gently lowering herself to her knees. She frowned as a small building quaked and shattered under her weight. She was ready to make her next growth. She closed her eyes as that wonderful tingling sensation spread throughout her chest.

She moaned loudly as she felt the weight growing off of her chest, the warm flesh soon pressing against her stomach once more as she leaned back. She set them down carefully before her, but there would be no stopping the destruction that they would leave in their wake. She hoped those in the surrounding buildings had already been safely deposited inside of her stomach, or had at least fled to a safer area. She watched with delight as her breasts started to grow before her, building slowly starting to crumple beneath them. Her nipples pressed into the rough surface of their walls and sent wild chills down her spine, causing her to gasp and moan loudly. She wondered if there was anyone trapped between them? Oh what a wonderful idea.

She admired her breasts for a few long minutes, her hands exploring the massive mounds of flesh, to her they were just slightly taller than her torso. She bit her lip as she struggled to her feet, just able to lift their massive weight as she walked even further into the city. She fell to her knees when she found another populated section, allowing her bust to crush a few buildings at she set them down, an unfortunate loss. Her legs straddled the road, her cleavage crating a massive wall before a long line of traffic. She laughed as they tried to back away, only to bump into more cars. She strained to push herself up and over her breasts, her arms reaching forwards. She started to collect the little vehicles, just tiny little candies to her. She slipped one onto her tongue, frowning a little as it didn't taste very good. She slipped out back out onto her palm with a small pool of saliva. Using her free hand she tore the roof off in a single, powerful motion. Now with her prize exposed she happily leaned down and poked inside with her tongue, quickly extracting the family. Car after car she ate, her stomach actually starting to feel full now. She eyed the empty road before her, the crowd had already made it very far away by now, but that distance would soon be relative.

First she decided to expand her chest a little further, so it would once again hinder her movement. She leaned into the soft mounds with a happy sigh before focusing her attention back on growing herself. The tingling spread to her toes which started to tear across the road as they grew and grew. Her size suddenly started to explode beyond anything that one would think possible. Her body truly starting to become a mountain. The peoples size dwindled and dwindled to her, soon they were hardly recognizable as creatures at all! She would grow and grow, stopping shortly to play with each size, buses soon were hardly the size of her little finger. On and on she went, even the largest structures soon were nothing but tiny, helpless toys.

April stared down at the world beneath her, even on her knees there was not a single building that went past her thighs. Her breast hung on her chest comfortably, perhaps equivalent to a very above average woman. She had changed now in her mind, there was no denying it. She felt powerful in more than just a physical way, she felt as if the entire world was hers to control, there was nothing she wasn't capable of. Her old mind jumped with excitement as she thought to herself, I am a goddess..

Acting seemingly on instinct her hand reached out in front of her, slowly tuning upwards as she reached out to all of the tiny people that remained below. A green haze of light covered the ground, she squinted her eyes and noticed a cloud was rising just over the surface. She grinned, opening her mouth wide.

The people below were in disbelief. She was lifting them with her mind! All of them! No one was spared as they seemed to hover just over the building tops, a quiet shock fell over them as her face grew near. Like a giant cavern her maw engulfed them, hot wafts of air swirling around them as they flowed down onto her tongue and into her throat. Her body rivaled the size of any major cave system now, she was already becoming a living landscape.

April closed her lips, the population of an entire county now lived within her. She had left one building untouched, the last remaining structure that contained life. She slowly lowered herself onto it. Her fingers spreading her vaginas lips around it. The people within were suddenly encased by shadow as she began to please herself. The very foundations of the building shattered, but Aprils unnaturally gentle hand caught the crumbling bits, and inside they went. She gasped wildly with pleasure, falling onto her back...more! She needed more!

Her breasts began to expand once again, her body growing at a slightly slower pace. More and more people massed in the living cloud that she directed into her sex, coating her soft slick walls with life!

Aprils conquest continued for days, constantly pulling anything that lived towards her and into her. But not all were trapped inside of her endless body. Some started to fall onto her, her stomach becoming like an endless plain and her breasts like ever expanding mountains. It was not long before she was visible from space, her skin taking on a blue complexion, her eyes no longer so human looking glowed a bright white. The inside of her body lost its oppressively hot and dark appearance and started to shimmer with a bright blue radiance, the air clean to breath and easy on the lungs. Her arms wrapped around her breasts and her knees tucked under them as even the earths size was to be rivaled by her!

Finally one day the husk of the old world drifted lifelessly off into space. Now there was only April, her mind happily looking out over the people that called her body home. She would provide for them, they would be able to go about their lives always knowing that the ground beneath their feet was very conscious and alive.