- Text Size +
I awoke to a space of pure white. A field, or a room…I just couldn’t tell. I wasn’t sure how I got here, or why, I just remember laying my head down to rest.
Perhaps it was a dream, but it felt strangely real, like reality.

After adjusting my eyes to the blinding white, I stood to my feet, still sporting my PJ’s, and glanced out into the distance as far as my eyes could see. The white seemed to go on forever with no end in sight.

On reaction, I pinched myself on the arm in hopes it was a dream, “Ow!” So much for that.

My antics were met with the sound of a cute, feminine giggle echoing throughout the space. I looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the sound.

“Hello? Anyone out there?” I called out and listened clearly for an answer.

My reply was that of another sound, the echoing of feet slapping against a tile floor; one slow step after another. As it became louder, the ground underneath me began to vibrate with each step; whatever was coming towards me was big.

In the distance a silhouette began to show, the shape of something easily over twice my 5’10” height.

Perhaps huge was the word I was looking for.

I found myself slowly craning my neck back as the huge shape drew closer and closer, coming into view as what seemed to be a giant human female who dwarfed me in every way possible. As she stepped closer and closer, it became even more apparent as she came to a stop in front of me, bigger than I judged her to be as I barely reached her knee.

I craned my neck back to set my eyes upon that beautiful, grinning face. I was in complete awe of not only her size, but her looks as well. Her skin was gorgeously tanned, a perfect darkened brown that one who lived on an island all their lives could achieve, in perfect contrast was her hair; a luxurious golden blonde, flowing down to the center of her back, and locks draped over her shoulders. Her eyes were a lovely sky blue, sparkling with such life. She wore no clothing, only accessorized by numerous amounts of jewelry adorning her body; exposing her gorgeous body to my eyes. She was built like a slender amazon, a well toned body with large, lovely, perky breasts, wide hips, thick thighs and long legs. And her feet, those gorgeous feet, so well kept and perfectly manicured and almost as long as I was big.

It wasn’t just her looks either, but her very presence that captivated me. Her body radiated this strong, but comforting heat, feeling that made you always want to stay close to her. She carried an alluring scent, a strong smell of vanilla and sweet fruit. Her giggles ran sweetly in my ears, leading me to believe her voice was eternally pleasant.

After what seemed like forever of me drinking her into my senses, I finally managed to speak, “W-who are you?”

“Me? Why I’m a being of your deepest desires. I’m your fetish spirit, Pandora,” She replied in a sweet voice.

“My fetish spirit?” A warm blush rushed to my cheeks, “My fantasies taken form?”

She slowly bent down, placing her hands on her thighs with a sweet smile, “That’s correct. I’m here purely for your pleasures.”

“So that means…” I trailed off, lowering my gaze down to her feet. She responded by wiggling her toes and splaying them for me, flexing them back and curling them as well. I didn’t need to say a word, she knew what I was thinking, knew what my urges were.

“Master…” Pandora said in a nigh whisper, “Do you like my feet?” She accented her question with a giggle. She stood up straight and placed her hands on her hips, tilting her right foot up on the ball of her foot, twisting it this way and that.

Such a tease, but she knew exactly what I liked.

“Your feet are beautiful,” I replied.

She lifted her foot up to me, large toes wiggling in front of my face, that sweet vanilla scent filling my nostrils. I reached out and ran my hand along the side of her foot, drifting it over the top of her foot and underneath along her sole. Her foot was incredibly soft and warm to the touch, her skin so smooth and perfect; she truly was perfection, as expected as a spirit born from my fantasies.

She brought her big toe to my lips (even though it almost covered my face completely), rubbing it gently against me with a soft giggle. I brought my hands up to caress her toe as I pursed my lips against it and gave it a sweet loving kiss. That one kiss turned into another and another as I started to pepper her toe with devoted kisses. I then find myself moving to her other toes, my kisses becoming sloppier and messier the more I got into it; strong suckling kisses at the flesh of her soft, sexy toes.

Pandora gave a pleased smile, cooing softly as she brought her large form down to a sit, her toes still pressed against me as she rested her foot up on its heel; the other set down beside me, “My my, Master. You’re quite good at this aren’t you?”

I paused in my attentions to her feet and simply blushed, “Well erm…I’ve never actually done this to anyone before, but I always wanted to…in addition to well…a woman being aggressive and dominant with her feet towards me.” Admitting this to someone, even if she already knew it, was an embarrassing trial, but it was all true.

“Well Master, that would require me to reduce you to a mere footboy, is that fine with you?” Pandora asked sweetly with a teasing tone in her voice, her smile clever and devious because she knew exactly what I was thinking and how I would respond. A spirit born of my deepest darkest desires, she was like a psychic, or had me under some sort of hypnosis. She knew exactly what to do and what to say to get me to be putty in her hands.

“I’m pretty much there anyway,” I said softly before pressing my lips to the ball of her foot in a sweet kiss.

With a dark chuckle, Pandora gave me a quick shove with her foot, knocking me down onto my rear and proceeded to force me onto my back with her large foot hovering over me, toes wiggling anxiously, “Now open wide and let’s put that tongue to work,” She ordered before placing her foot upon me, resting it over my face and upper body.

With little resistance and a pleasure filled groan on my part, I parted my lips and rolled my tongue out just as her foot came down upon me; it’s lovely warmth enveloping my body and its sweet scent filling my nostrils. Pandora rested her large, soft sole squarely on my face and dug her toes gently into my head, and without so much as a word, I began to lick at her sole, noting that her foot tasted as sweet as it smelled, encouraging more licks from my subservient self.

Though the more I licked, not getting enough of that rich, sweet, warm vanilla flavor, the more things began to…change. Pandora’s foot started to appear larger, steadily growing in size, before I could confirm if it was an illusion or not, she made the truth clear with a twitch of her foot, pressing it down further upon me. I began to panic, wriggling widely against her soft, silky smooth sole, but the weight and pressure was effectively too much to struggle against and she held me firm underneath her ever growing foot.

Pandora licked her lips with a giggle, “Relax, my little Master. I’m not growing any bigger…you’re just shrinking.” She said as she slid her foot back and forth over my slowly diminishing body, calming me with that dominating, yet gentle caress of her smooth skin. “This is exactly what you want, correct? I’m just making your dreams come true.” She giggled.

It was all so sudden, I couldn’t help but panic; but she was right, I enjoyed every minute of this. She shrunk me down until I was roughly ankle height in comparison to her, still trapped under her foot. She seemed content in holding me there, pinned firmly underneath. The pressure was intense, but not painful. I was pressed firmly into the flesh of her sole; the normal air I used to breathe replace purely with the scent and taste of her foot. Admittedly it all made me light-headed, drunk entirely off her oh so sweet smell.

After a few, long, enjoyable minutes spent under that dark skinned sole, Pandora finally lifted her foot slightly, splaying her toes to peek at me through them. “You look so adorable and content, little Master. I suppose you can’t get enough of my feet now can you?” She giggled, dipping her toes down and snatching me up between her big and second toe. She brought me over to her left foot and set me down on top of it, rolling me over onto my stomach and planting her right foot down on top, effectively having me sandwiched between her sole and the top of her foot.

Pandora pressed down firmly, making sure I couldn’t move and began to slide her left foot back and forth over the top of her right, dragging me along for the ride; a sensation that was absolutely euphoric. The feeling of her soft skin and that inviting, incredible warmth all over my body drew me into an ocean of pleasure. I was at the complete mercy of this giantess and loved every second of it, eventually bringing me to my climax.

“Mmm…it seemed Master enjoyed that,” Pandora said in a nigh whisper while lifting her foot off of me. She reached down towards me with outstretched fingers and scooped me up into her hands, bringing me close to her pretty pink lips. She brought them together and pressed them against me, kissing me lightly with a quick suckle at my body, giggling afterwards as she brought me down to her bare breasts, tucking me nice and snug into her tight cleavage.

“Now Master…it’s time you woke up.”
-----

My eyes slowly opened to meet the darkened ceiling of my room; the filtered light of the rising sun shining into my bedroom. I sighed, my lovely dream had come to an end, yet there was an odd lingering sensation on my body. I could still recall how Pandora’s skin felt, her scent and taste still fresh upon my senses.

I slowly sat up with a yawn, my open mouth quickly finding something in it, tasting of that rich, sweet vanilla flavor I’ve yet to forget. I blinked and adjusted my eyes to find Pandora sitting in my bed at a normal size, with her toe stuck in my mouth.

“Shame on you Master, trying to write me off as a simple dream.” Pandora giggled, her sparkling blue eyes staring into mine before I closed them, caressing her foot and suckling away at her toes.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy! Might use her again in another story, who knows? :3