- Text Size +

Part 1: Date with His Destiny

                He had always heard the stories in Penthouse or one of the other magazines that posted "letters" from their readers.  He had never believed those kinds of things really happened till it happened to him.

                As he walked to the door he was writing the intro to the letter in his head. 

 

                Dear Penthouse,

                I met a girl that I thought might be the one.  After only one date we seemed so in synch.  She was so sweet and pretty that I couldn't believe she was still single.  Then life took a weird twist and a fantasy was available that no one ever expects. 

                When I went to pick her up for our second date I was left waiting downstairs while she finished getting ready.  She had told me that she almost never got a second date and neither of us could figure out why.  As I waited for my vision to come down the stairs her mom sidled up to me. 

                The unfulfilled promise the daughter seemed to show was magnified in the mother and I couldn't help but notice that her clothes clung to her body the way any man would notice.  Where the daughter's body was sparse this body was fully filled in.  Okay...the mom had a rack and the daughter didn't.  And this night that rack was on display to full effect.

                After some small talk where I tried not to be seen staring at those mesmerizing tata's the mother floored me by saying, "You know a more mature woman would be better for you...if tonight's date doesn't go well you should come back tomorrow night and give me a chance to show experience is better than youth."

                Then suddenly the daughter was there and while she didn't hear what her mom said she figured her mom had just embarrassed her date.  After a slight argument between them I found myself being ushered out by the daughter...she was too upset and didn't want to ruin our night.  So we rescheduled for the weekend.  My last view as the door closed was the mom giving me a come hither look and winking.....

 

                That was a good start to the letter.  He could barely believe that he had come back as suggested but he couldn't resist finding out if the mom was serious.  He felt compelled to show up.

                So he found himself knocking nervously at her door.  By the time his fist fell for the third time the door was pulled open from the inside.  The mother stood there with a knowing smile on her face with her arm directing him into her home without speaking.

                He found himself entering the home for a second time in as many days.  This time it was very different from his memory of the night before.

                The lights were down and candles were placed and lit all the way down the hall and into the dining room.  As he stared down the hall with the gnawing doubt in the back of his head he heard the door close behind him and felt her move past him.  Without saying a word she walked down that hall beckoning him onward with her finger.  He watched her walk down the hall and couldn't believe she was even related to the daughter with how sure of herself and how sexy her every movement was.

                He also didn't remember starting to move but he found himself following her.  As he went through the doorway into the dining room the smell of an Italian meal struck him full force.  He could swear he had not been hungry but the second he crossed the threshold all he could think was that he must eat whatever created that smell.

                She had already moved to her seat at the head of the table and he noticed the only other place set was right next to her on the left side of the table.  Without any decision on his part he found himself sitting down and as she filled his plate he barely waited till her hand was away from his plate before falling to his meal with a zeal that surprised him.  But he couldn't stop....

                She just watched him eat and her slight smile grew as mouthful after mouthful was shoveled into his face.  All too quickly it was all gone and he found himself licking his plate.  He looked up at her then and realized how low cut her top was.  How form fitting it was...and that she wasn't wearing a bra.  He could tell that last bit from the fact her nipples were trying to come at him through the fabric.

                The letter in his head was forgotten as his eyes sought out hers and saw the invitation there.

                For the first time since he had entered the house her voice flowed over him, "Don't worry...she is at a sleep over and won't be home tonight.  We have the house to ourselves."

                With those words she undid the buttons to the blouse while she moved to her feet.  She turned away from him and as she walked into the hall and began to climb the stairs her shirt fell to the floor.  The heat in him started in his stomach but it quickly spread across his whole body as he jerkily got to his feet and followed her. 

                He picked up the shirt she had dropped as he climbed the stairs and brought it to his face to immerse himself in the lavender smell of her soap.  The passion in him was beyond anything his 18 years had prepared him for.  As he followed her to the bedroom his own clothes followed her shirt down to the floor.

                As he entered the bedroom he found her standing at the foot of the bed completely naked.  Her body glistened in the candlelight and her erect nipples and curves called to his blood.  As he began to rush at her that voice pierced him again, "Stop."

                He did...as if he had no will of his own anymore.

                Her eyes sought his and made him look directly at her face without a word.  She asked, "Does anyone know you are here tonight?"

                The first instinct of self preservation by saying his mom or a friend did was squashed by a force outside himself.  "No...," he stammered, "I didn't think anyone would believe me and the one person I could tell would be your daughter and we didn't talk all day at school."

                Her smile grew to the point that he almost screamed because he saw an intent there beyond sex with a teenage boy.  He saw an evil intent there.

                "Good boy," she sat back on the bed and spread her legs wide, "now come kneel before me and worship my body."  As if a gun had gone off signaling the start of a race he was suddenly moving.

                He stammered, "Worship?"

                "Yes, I'm your Goddess from this point forward."

 

Two hours later....

                Priscilla smiled down at his sleeping form.  He had performed admirably.  She hadn't been through calisthenics like that since her daughter's father had impregnated her.  Of course, he had "disappeared" and left her to raise that daughter alone.  But that daughter had remained a virgin and was already accepted at an ivy league college.

                It had not been easy to keep her a virgin.  It had entailed nights like she had just experienced. It hadn't been a lot of boys but enough to not only sate her appetites but to cause some worry when they disappeared.

                Her daughter never knew that her mom was the reason it never went past the first date but she had known something was up the night before when he had come over.  Her mom had looked drop dead gorgeous and that was not her normal form. 

                Not that Priscilla wasn't pretty, she was very pretty.  But her laugh lines had been missing both nights.  As had her extra little bit of weight.  As she relaxed next to the sleeping boy her true form came back.  It wasn't far from the fantasy he had attacked with such gusto.  But far enough that he might have hesitated before jumping her instead of the daughter.

                Priscilla wasn't happy that it had taken a couple bits of spell work to get the young man in her bed, but the outcome made up for it.  He was right where she had wanted him.  In her bed and asleep.  The next spell would not be something she could hide from him.  His being asleep was the only way she had found over the years to ensure uninterrupted casting time.

                The earlier spells were quite simple really...she had glamoured him with the illusion of her favorite version of herself.  Once he had looked in her eyes he had been hers.  At that point she could have told him to strip down and fuck her there while the daughter watched.  She had opted for a more refined approach.  Just getting him to come back whether he really wanted to or not.  Which had worked.

                Then by keeping the silence up the geas had extended.  His senses were overly sensitive as the smell of the food wafted into his nostrils.  So suddenly, hunger was all he knew.  She had been very careful with the amount of food on his plate.  It contained the ingredients that would first make him a sex machine then would cause a deep sleep so his body could recover from the work out in her bed.

                So it was that she quickly got out the implements needed and began her next spell.  Within a few minutes she could see it begin to work and her chanting increased its intensity and cadence.  And as her voice droned onwards his body continued to change at her command.  As she watched the evil gleam he had noticed returned, she watched as he began to shrink.

                Her fingers traced across the necklace she wore.  It looked like a necklace of shrunken heads.  It looked that way because it was a necklace of shrunken heads....those of his predecessors.