- Text Size +

Steven watched in shock as his nerdy roommate dropped his pants and placed the hand with Cindy down there.  He watched in shock as Cindy slowly and timidly kissed the cock that was placed in front of her.  It was almost bigger than she was…and as she kissed it grew a bit.

Steven couldn’t believe he was seeing the one guy that never got the girl treating her like this.  He didn’t understand since he had never been turned down by a woman.  He had never had his clever line shot down easily.  He hadn’t had to take those cold showers that Jack took lots of. 

But his anger rose and he began screaming as he watched her try to massage the giant cock in front of her.  He had no idea what he was even saying, he was simply that upset.  But something got Jack’s attention enough that he reached out and picked him up off the scoreboard.

“What is that Steven?  You only went after woman so much because you are closet homo?”  Jack’s voice broke through his anger.  Too late he realized what Jack intended and found the hand he was in wrapped around not only himself but that cock as well.  He found himself being rubbed roughly against it by Jack’s hand.

Steven barely caught an occasional glimpse of Cindy as the hand she was in stayed directly in front of the engorged penis he was being rubbed on. 

Steven’s clothes slowly began to tear apart and he found himself skin on skin with his roommate’s trouser snake.  He didn’t think things could get worse until Jack spoke again, “Well, I’m sorry Steven…I don’t swing that way.  I appreciate your love of cock and balls but I can’t support it.  I can’t let you go around perverting other guys either.”

With that the hand he was in was suddenly free of the giant cock.  That was when he found himself rising slowly and steadily.  The hand was suddenly even with Jack’s eyes.  Jack’s eyes had changed in the short time since he had grown.  They were colder, meaner.  It was as if all his pent up frustration was suddenly let free with his sudden stature.

“So Steven as you have so often said to me when I made you mad, I will finally fulfill your wish.  I will eat you.”  With that he popped his roommate into his open jaws like a popcorn shrimp.

 

Cindy stared up in total shock as Steven was suddenly just gone.  One minute she had watched him being slid back and forth on Jack’s enormous dick and the next Jack had swallowed him.  She knew then that she might be next.  Her only chance was to make Jack happy.  Make him not want to kill her too.

So when his attention turned back to her and he gave her directions…she followed them.  She danced for him, sucked her own titties, played with her pussy etc.  Whatever he asked for she did and all through it she watched with a bit of fear as he continued to stroke his meat without the distraction of Steven.

Finally, he was close to finishing himself off and told her to kneel on his hand and open her mouth.  She had swallowed before so she knew what was expected.  She looked up into his eyes until the moment came and then closed them as quickly as she could.  But it didn’t matter at all.

When he came directly on her it was a deluge.  It was so thick and gooey that she didn’t have a chance.  First off it was hotter than the semen she had swallowed before, she was sure she would have burns from the heat it gave off.

But by the time she had the thought it was completely covering her.  Sure her body was covered in it.  Somehow though the one thing she hadn’t expected was the amount that made it into her mouth.  It was too much and before she could do anything to stop it she was drowning from it.  It might have been okay except it kept coming past that first onslaught. 

As she managed to gurgle enough out to take a single breath another part of his load hit her full force while she was inhaling.  It filled her completely and had covered her so much that for a second she was lost to view.  Her last thought before dying was how salty it tasted.

 

Jack looked down and watched his fantasy come true.  Cindy was down on her knees and taking his cum and swallowing it.  Even he didn’t know when it went wrong…he just knew that one second she was alive and the next she had drown from his flood of cum.

He knew he should feel something from having killed not only his roommate but the girl that a few hours ago had been his fantasy woman.  However, he didn’t feel sad or upset.  He felt elated.  His only regret was that he hadn’t gotten to eat her too.  He certainly wouldn’t eat her now when she was covered in his juices.

He could finally have any woman he wanted.  Granted, he couldn’t do everything he wanted with them…but he would be the one in control.  The fear he had felt coming off of Steven and Cindy had been like a drug to him.  It had made his dick that much harder.  The thought that no one could stop him was a powerful one.

He reached down and wiped his hands on the turf on the field.  In the process he crushed her body and looking down at the pulp that had been a woman he desired he knew he had to be more careful next time.  He had always wanted to eat a woman….was it his fault it meant something different now?

Besides at his side a pizza or burger wouldn’t keep him going.  He would need to eat…the most likely source would be people.  He smiled as he put his pants back on and headed toward sorority row.