- Text Size +

The hard part for Jack was how to get a good sized group of hot college co-eds all to himself.  If they really were toys he wouldn’t have any problems.  However, as they were live creatures they would all try to get away.  Who in their right mind would want a giant man to play with you as if you were nothing more than a toy for his amusement?

So he tried to look at things from all sides.  What would convince a large number of nubile young women to come along peaceably?  He knew that all it would take would be one of them figuring things out and it the jig would be up.

So he set out to create a plan that would net him the most girls.  The first step had been not killing the female cop.  She was an authority figure and a woman too.  So they would not suspect that she would be leading them into some kind of trap just to protect her own skin.

The second step was getting them all in some kind of moveable container.  It had to be something that could hold a lot of them and yet he still needed to be able to lift and carry it to the secluded spot he had selected for his playtime.

His hands were not enough to get more than 5 or 6 of them at a time.  Surely they would all be struggling to get away if he didn’t somehow contain them.  Luckily, as he thought about the problem the answer rolled past him.

Excited by the plan that was forming he quickly reached out and grabbed his answer.  A semi-truck.  To stop it he simply reached out and lifted the back of it’s trailer off the ground.  His free hand closing about the doors of the cab.  When the driver realized he wasn’t going anywhere and the truck wasn’t either he let it idle.

Jack took that chance to move in front of the vehicle and stare in at the occupant.  He was a middle aged man with a lot of extra weight and almost no hair.  He stared back in both awe and fear as the giant began to speak.

“Hey man…here’s the deal.  You are going to drive this truck to sorority row and park it.  You will get out and stand next to the truck and say nothing.  If you do that, I will let you live.  If not, I will crush you.”  For emphasis, Jack grabbed a nearby parked car and crushed it in his hand.

The man stared at the wreck and Jack could hear his tiny voice, “But I’ve got to deliver this stuff or I’ll lose my job.”

Jack smiled his evil grin, “Well, you choose little man.  Lose your job or lose your life.”

He could see the defeat in the man’s eyes.  So he set about to make things more workable.  He opened the back of the truck and found it filled with furniture.  It was easy for him to remove most of it, it weighed nothing to his new strength.  Soon he had it all emptied except for several couches and chairs.  It would make the whole thing more believable to his prey.

Now that things were ready he reached into his shirt pocket to find his little police officer friend.  She had been crying and looked a complete mess.  So he told her to clean herself up while he explained how she could save her own life.

Luckily there was a fountain nearby and she was able to wash off her face.  As she listened to the plan that would spare her she only had a few seconds of thought for the lives it might cost.  Self interest was a requirement to carry a gun for a living.  She had that in spades.

Unfortunately, for her Jack noticed something she had been trying to ignore.  The trucker had been eyeballing her since she had been taken from Jack’s pocket.  She knew that she was feminine enough to get noticed but she had always felt the extra padding from a healthy diet of junk food would protect her from any direct notice like what the driver was showing.

She had been lucky till now that the campus police didn’t have the stringent physical requirements of the two police departments that had turned her away.  She didn’t like the gleam in the giant man’s eyes as he motioned her into the cab of the truck with the man.

It had been awhile since he had truly exerted his ability to control others through fear so Jack decided he could wait a little longer for his goal.  His hands closed about the doors again of the cab as his voice told her the one thing she had dreaded hearing.

“As a reward for following the orders I’m going to give you both about the sororities, I’m going to let you both enjoy some time together….as lovers.  Take off your uniform top and we’ll get started…”

~

She had to wash her face again before they continued the mission Jack had chosen them for.  This time though it was to wash off the cum of the trucker that covered her face and tits.  She was glad that Jack hadn’t made her fuck the pervert too…but sucking a fat man’s dick wasn’t exactly a visit to Disneyland.  Getting covered with his splooge was disgusting to her.

But it kept her alive for now.  After the giant had what he wanted she would get her revenge on the trucker for making what had just happened possible.  But for now she had to focus on her task and get out of this alive.

She sat pensively practicing what to say to the girls to convince them.  To her it sounded so inane and impossible that she didn’t believe it would work.  But stranger things had happened.

As the truck pulled up and parked she felt a quick pinch from her companion.  The glare she gave him erased the big shit eating grin on his face but it didn’t take away the feel of his rough hands on her body.  She knew it would be days before she wouldn’t feel the roughness with which he had handled her body.  Her breasts were so sore that she just wanted some ice cream and a bubble bath.

The guy jumped down from the cab and did as he had been instructed.  He opened the back of the truck while she was climbing down.  He took up the clipboard that would have been used to track his deliveries and got ready for the first wave.

She didn’t know where Jack was but she knew he would be impatient for it to get started so she went up to the first house.  Her choice had been lucky for the first one, they were already in a panic when she knocked and they all looked relieved to see an authority figure.

None of them seemed to doubt what she said about how they were going to be taken to safety to escape the rampaging giant that was terrorizing the campus.  None of them noticed the fact that she had no weapons on her or that it was the only officer.  They quickly filed out and began giving their names to the perv with the clipboard before climbing in the truck.

She had told them the list was so they could be sure if anyone was missing and that they would be sharing the truck with other sororities.  The second house went even easier.  They weren’t in the know but seeing another group of sisters already getting in the truck lent credence to her story.

Soon four houses had all been making their way into the truck.  As it began to get crowded some balked at getting in.  That was when Jack made his appearance around the corner and began crushing things.  He stepped on people and cars.  He slammed his open palm into houses and flattened them.  They couldn’t get in fast enough after that.

As Jack got closer the trucker slammed the door shut and ran the retaining bolt home.  Jack had reached his goal.  In all around 80 girls had filed into the truck.  As ordered prior to the start the driver and the cop had reentered the cab.

They didn’t know what to expect so when he picked up the truck and began walking they both suddenly feared they might not get to live after all.