- Text Size +

He continued to grow.  It didn’t even begin to slow until his waist was level with the top of the stands around the field.  He realized that he was a bit visible so he sat down upon the ground in the center of the field.

It was weird to know that he could lay down and his feet and hands would almost reach the opposite edges of the field.  A rumble of laughter escaped his lips as he let himself fall onto the grass.  Laying prone he rolled over onto his stomach and looked across the campus. 

Classes were still in session and with testing beginning soon few people were out and about.  However, he could see Steven coming his way now.  It was amazing the perspective his growth had given him.  Now the guy that had always seemed so masculine to him looked like one of his action figures.  With his new size everyone looked like dolls to him now.

That was the first time the idea came into his head that he could play with them just like they were dolls.  He shifted so he wasn’t visible till the last second to his coming roommate.  Then just when Steven came around the corner into the field his arm shot out and his hand clamped around his first toy.

At first, Steven was so shocked he didn’t do anything but stare but he quickly regained his equilibrium and began to fight the grip Jack had on him.  But it was useless as Steven found out.  Jack couldn’t help but grin down at his toy. 

“Hey, Steven.” 

His voice boomed and he ducked his shoulders hoping no one noticed it.  He lowered his voice and continued, “Guess all those muscles and skills at sports don’t mean much now do they.  Heh heh…I mean at this ratio your whole body is smaller than most of my muscles.”

He could barely hear his toy shouting back, “Put me down!!!”

“Now.  Now. Steven you don’t have any right to order me around.  I’m in control now.”

To emphasize the point he began to lightly squeeze on his toy and added, “Understand?”

Steven began to turn blue as the air was squished out of his body.  His quick nodding was all it took to get Jack to release some of the pressure.  Looking at Steven in his hand just reminded him of the fact he had been mad at Jack earlier.

“Hey, what were you mad about?  You really looked steamed when I woke up.”

Steven realized he had nowhere to run so he answered the giant that held him, “Cindy called off our date.  She was too embarrassed to be seen with anyone associated with you after the incident in class.  You know that tonight was the night she was going to give herself to me…” he looked up sheepishly, “guess I’m over it now.  I could kick your ass but you might not feel it.”

Jack appreciated the humor of the statement but the wheels were turning in his head now.  He knew what to do next.

“Hey buddy…let me make it up to you.  Go find Cindy and bring her here.  I’ll explain the whole thing and offer her partial credit for my condition.  Its bound to make you both famous…being my friends.”

“Just don’t tell her what happened.  Tell her she needs to see it for herself.”

With that he lowered his hand and opened his palm allowing Steven to step out of it.  He added, “If you don’t come back in a half hour I’ll come looking for you and I’ll be mad.”  He knew his grin didn’t convey his meaning so he reached out and yanked a tree out of the ground.  Granted it wasn’t an old tree that had grown really deep roots, but the fear in Steven’s eyes showed that he got the message.

Steven ran off in a bit of a panic.

 

 

The voices of his first two toys came to him across the quad, “There is nothing that nerd can say to me that will make me go out with you now.  He is creepy and I won’t hang out with people that hang out with him!!!”

“No, it’s not like that.”  Steven was pleading his level best but didn’t seem to make any headway, “He’s just…different.  He is on the track field.  He’ll explain…maybe he can change your mind.”

The two came around the stands and onto the field. 

Cindy looked like every fantasy he had about her.  She was wearing a matching skirt and blouse that looked to be cotton.  She had on knee socks like she was an old fashioned college girl.  Her burgeoning breasts pushed against the cotton seductively.  Even though she was so small he could feel the reaction of his body to the sight of her.

Even though Steven knew he was there he still looked shocked when the giant hands lanced out and grabbed them both.  Her in the right hand and him in the left.  He was surprised through when he found Jack placing him atop the scoreboard.  With no way down he was left helpless to watch as things progressed.

Cindy showed her inner strength by not screaming..she didn’t even squirm against his hand.  She simply looked up at him with the knowledge of her power of him.  He had shown time and time again that she was a goddess to him.  She expected no less than to be treated as a goddess regardless of the change to him.

Calmly, she spoke, “Put me down.”  It wasn’t a question, it was a command.  Not even a subtle one, she believed it would work.  Especially when the hand she was in opened palm up.  However, what happened next wasn’t something she ever expected.

“No Cindy.  I won’t put you down.  But I will watch as you get naked for me.”

Shock registered on her face and her eyes seemed to bulge out of her now red face.  “I will not remove one thing for you, you pervert!!!”

His smile made her worried as he spoke again, just a bit louder.  “Either you take off your clothes or I do it for you.  I won’t be gentle.”  For emphasis his other hand came up and with almost no strength behind it pushed her down on her back.

Laying there on his palm with his giant fingers poised she realized she had no choice.  She began removing her outfit and when she was taking her time he snapped his fingers near her.  Suddenly she couldn’t get naked soon enough.

She shivered there in his hand.  He savored the view.  It, of course, didn’t match his fantasy.  There were a few extra pounds that weren’t in his mind when he thought of her naked.  Her breasts weren’t the perky ones he had masturbated over.  Granted they were full enough, but they hung down instead of poking outwards. 

They were still much nicer than he was used to.

Slowly, his other hand inched forward.  She flinched when his index finger lovingly caressed her, but she had no where to run.  The hand she stood in was suddenly against her back as he flicked her breasts with his free hand.

His fingers then ran up and down her long legs.  He barely touched her pussy…he had so longed to touch her long legs.  They were his favorite feature on a woman.  His fingers grazed her hairy bush before working back down her legs.

“Oh I’m sorry Cindy.  It isn’t fair of me to have you naked.”

As he spoke those words he moved his hand away.  She figured some sense had finally come into his head and reached for her clothes, only to find he had swept them off his hand.

“What I meant is when I’m not….silly Cindy.”

With that his other hand disappeared from her view and she found the hand she was on being lowered.  Suddenly she understood all too well…his normally average sized cock was now pushed up against her as his pants fell to the ground.

“Kiss it Cindy…like you mean it.”