- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

She's going to work her Asian Booty Magic on you.

     It was like watching a movie. You could see you and Ashley, together in bed. You were both naked and making sweet, sweet love. There was a brief break and then Ashley was turning around. She lifted her butt up. Her sweet, sweet butt. Your face neared it and your tongue slid out. Her cheeks spread in front of you. Her anus stared at you. You felt a chill. Something wasn’t right. You were in a different place. On her anus? But how? It puckered and before you knew it, it was sucking you in. What the hell was this?

     You woke up to hard vibrations. The sour smell greeted you, just like the last time you woke up. Even in your dreams, you couldn’t escape Ashley’s asshole. You remembered being crushed by Ashley’s waste… or at least you thought you had been. That’s when you became aware of the mass on your chest. She hadn’t crushed you. She withdrew it back into her butthole, and it must have taken you with it. She must not have finished the job because of her rush to get to the party that you had heard her mention, earlier. This realization brought you back to the vibrations. Music.

     You knew this wouldn’t exactly make your stay in this hell hole any easier, but you tried not to think about it. First thing was first. You turned your attention back to your chest. The mass inside her that pressed onto your chest felt gritty. On top of that, it also felt smooth and creamy. You squirmed, wildly, with no other idea of how to get free. Your squirming worked and soon, you dropped onto her anal wall. You knew you were in for a long night.

     The night got progressively worse. Ashley’s sexy strut had you unable to stand up. At the party, people pinched and slapped her ass. This both angered you and inconvenienced you. She eventually began to dance. This tossed you all around inside her butthole. Throughout the night, you heard conversations about you and Ashley’s friends encouraging her to drink away her problem. With more alcohol came more evil dancing. Soon she had worked her way into grinding. You were slammed all around Ashley’s anus. After several hours, Ashley began to talk about leaving. She didn’t sound too drunk, thankfully, but you couldn’t tell for sure. Her friend tried to talk her out of leaving. “C’mon, Ash. Don’t be a party pooper,” her friend said. Ash stomped her foot, in disapproval, which also resulted in silent fart escaping. You choked on the foul butt air, and as the air cleared, you felt strongly compelled to say something. “ASHLEY! YOUR ASS SMELLS AWFUL AND I HATE YOUR FRIENDS! ESPECIALLY THE WAY THEY PHRASE THINGS!,” you screamed, knowing there was no rational reason to have done it.

     The ride back to Ashley’s place was pretty uneventful. It was a welcome break. As she left the car and made her way to her room, you felt her stumbling. She was definitely drunk. That’s when you remember that Ashley was a totally coherent drunk. She just got extremely uncoordinated and sometimes thought things that defied reason. It could be rather cute. It was the kind of thing you loved to watch, when you weren’t inside her butthole.

     She staggered into her bedroom and immediately began shedding her clothes. She bent over. Light poured into her anus. Without warning, Ashley farted. You were blasted from her ass. You slammed onto a wooden surface and skidded to a stop. You were a little bit in pain. The smell still made you gag, even after all this. You soon discovered you were on a nightstand, next to Ashley’s bed. She walked up to the nightstand. She fumbled with her earrings, and then began to place them on the nightstand, right on you. For the first time since she had gotten home, she looked at her nightstand… and right at you. Your heart pounded, but you didn’t want to get your hopes up.

     She dropped the earrings. “Ewww… a bug,” she said. You were afraid of that. You waited for her to lift her hand or some object and crush you. She knelt down and stared. “Bugs don’t belong on dressers… unless they want to be nighttime snacks,” she said, with a grin. “Wait, what…?,” you questioned, quietly. She plucked you up. Before you knew it, you were being dangled over her mouth, with her head tilted back. You stared into the open abyss, below. Her beautiful lips glistened in the light. Her perfect teeth lay beyond that. Lastly, along the darkness, you saw the tongue you longed to have entwined with your own. Her breath reeked of alcohol. Ashley, the girl you were beginning to think you loved, was going to eat you.

     You snapped out of your daze. You began to squirm and scream frantically. “ASHLEY! NO! DON’T! IT’S ME! IT’S JOHN!,” you shrieked. Her mouth slammed shut in front of you. She eyed you, suspiciously. “John? What the hell…? How did this happen to you?,” she questioned, almost as if she were skeptical of if you were really John. “I shrunk at the pool! I’ve been in your ass, all night! I didn’t leave the pool without saying bye!,” you responded. Ashley lowered the hand that had you in it. She put her free hand on her forehead and sighed. “Ashley, you are so drunk,” she said to herself. “Yeah,” you agreed.  “But I don’t care if this is a hallucination. This is what I would do to the real John, if I could, and this is what I do to lying bugs,” she said, with annoyance in her voice. “Wait… what? Ashley, it’s me! It’s really me!,” you screamed, as she bent forward and got into the doggy position. “Regular bugs get eaten. Lying bugs get worse,” she said, ignoring you. “Ashley! BUGS DON’T TALK! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! PLEASE!,” you begged. She continued to ignore you. Suddenly, her hand shot backwards and you found yourself dangling over her exposed shithole. You then realized what she had in mind. “You’re the bug that crawled up my butt, today. So back in you go,” she said. “NO! ASHLEY! PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS!,” you protested. Her fingers released you and you plunged straight back into her eagerly awaiting asshole. You landed on her anal wall and whirled around. The light streaming into her ass was suddenly cut off. Her pinky pressed up against her butthole. She began to squirm it around, wiggling it inside of her butt. “ASHLEY! STOP!,” you shrieked. Her pinky delved deeper and closer to you. Then, just as suddenly as it entered, it withdrew.  Her underwear rose up, following. Light still shown through… enough for you to watch her ass cheeks close as she stood back up. She remained kneeling, with her butt resting on her feet. Her anus puckered and she grunted, slightly. She was rewarded with a deafening, terrifyingly large fart. The biggest one you had ever heard from her.

    Ashley stood back up and began preparing for bed, having completely forgotten about you, due to the alcohol. Your ears rang for a good fifteen minutes, after the monstrous booty blast, and the elevated stench in her butt hung around for about the same amount of time. She squatted down and for once, you weren’t stuck to anything, so you rolled right out of her butthole and landed safely on her underwear. She stood back up. Just as quickly, she bent forward, touching her toes. She was stretching, before bed. You had little time to grab a hold of her underwear and dangled by only a few fingers. You were directly above her angelic anus. Yes, it was angelic. Even after all this, you still found everything about her to be perfect.

     You inevitably lost grip and fell right on to her rubbery shithole. Like always, you stuck to it. You felt Ashley lay down on her stomach, as you inverted. Before long, she was sound asleep. You began the task of licking your Asian beauty’s inner booty. You didn’t know if it was some stroke of luck or if someone up there took pity on you, but for a few brief moments, you began to find the taste of her ass to be sweet. You licked and licked her asterisk-shaped hole. You snapped out of whatever delusion you were suffering from, and the taste returned to being awful. You had little choice but to continue licking, however. You continued to lick the sticky film that lined the ring of her shithole. The taste of Ashley’s ass was still as strong as ever.

     As you finally finished, you got up, into the pushup position, preparing to move. But as you stared down into her tightly puckered-hole, you became curious. You lowered your strangely erect manhood and pushed inside. This was the best thing that had happened to you all day. You withdrew, and thrust in again. You milked all the pleasure your tiny body could muster from her powerful asshole, and collapsed upon it. You were almost completely unable to move. The toll her toxic fumes had taken on your little lungs, combined with the day’s exhaustion left you with zero energy. As you lay there, verging on unconsciousness, her butthole unpuckered. Without the sticky film to hold you, you slid right in with ease. You tumbled down her anus and landed with a splat. The same remaining waste, from earlier. You finally passed out.

     You awoke to a ringing. Ashley’s phone. You rolled around, trying to free yourself from the sludge in her anus. She answered the phone. “Yeah, I had fun last night! Forgot all about what’s his name. *Sigh* It’s John. His name is John. I’m lying….. Nope, no hang over. But I don’t remember a thing after I left the party, last night,” she said. You tuned the rest out. That was enough. You contemplated trying to suffocate yourself in her shit. But you realized that was kind of… messed up.

     You were suddenly forced to tune back in. “Poop. Poop. Poop,” she said. Fuck. “Good, you’re learning!,” she commented to her friend and hung up the phone. You were flipped yet again, as she sat. An incredible fart exploded from her goddess-like shithole. Your ears were ringing, again. You heard a waterfall, below. She was peeing. “There’s the punch,” she said. “What?,” you wondered, aloud. She farted hard, yet again. You were fired from her ass, in to the yellow water below. You resurfaced to find her puckered asshole. She farted once again, and her terrifying ass began to spew her sour butt gunk all over you. “There’s the party favors!,” she said. What the hell was she talking about? You were too busy choking on the fumes that her rear had just produced to notice the shadow falling over you. You noticed it a little too late and looked up just in time to see a long, brown snake coming from her butthole. The thick, yet creamy shit glided smoothly from her anus.It was like watching ice cream coming from an icecream dispenser. It began to coil perfectly around you, in overlapping layers, until it stopped around your neck. It was like a perfect ice cream cone from a machine. “There’s the cake!,” she said. You moaned at the rotten smell. She had just taken an incredibly neat dump on you. This girl was even beginning to shit perfectly. Unable to move anything but your head, you looked up. You watched her glorious shithole pucker.

     Her stomach burbled and she cringed and grunted, slightly. “Now for the icing on the cake,” she announced. Her ass exploded with the fart to end all farts. Long, loud, juicy… and the most foul thing ever produced. Muccus-like slime sprayed from her ass, being extra certain to make generous deposits directly on your face. You didn’t suffer for long, though. With that massive blast, Ashley fired large cannon ball from her titanic butt, at an incredible speed. The horrifyingly large booty bomb smashed into you and tore through your shit-prison, until it reached the porcelain below…. And you were stuck in between. The speed had been enough to pretty much liquefy you. Ashley giggled, obliviously. “Punch, party favors, and cake. I really am a party pooper!,” she said. With that, she reached back and flushed. If she had known she had even had a party guest in there, she might have realized how right she was… though she probably would have been more upset, than anything.