- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A fun night with the girls ends with you getting screwed, instead of one of them.

     Things were pretty easy-going. You were single, and had a decently paying job. You had plans, so there was rarely a dull night. One of the more common people you hung out with was Laura and her group of friends. Your relationship with Laura wasn’t complicated. You had dated her multiple times, and things just never seemed to click right. You remained good friends, every time. Laura wasn’t too hard to read and she wasn’t too complex of a person. In fact, she was a little bit of an air head.  Laura was very skinny. She had moderately large boobs. You sometimes teased her about that being where her brains were stored. She wore tight pants and had a modest butt, though despite this modesty, you still liked it. Laura had brown, wavey hair, and large green eyes.

     The friends that she hung out with were Erica and Nicole. Like Laura, they were both airheads, attractive, and massive flirts. Unlike Laura, they were built different. Both were shorter and wider. They weren’t fat, but just had a more scrunched build. They both had decently sized breasts and a nice, plump, round booty. Erica had blonde hair and hazel eyes while Nicole had orange hair and blue eyes.

     These three girls had a simple way of having fun. They liked to go out and cut loose. They would drink and dance at a club or bar, and they were very sexy doing it.  They could be both amusing and arousing to watch. Even when you didn’t go with them, they had called you more than once to come pick them up. You always enjoyed the ride home. There was random conversation (sometimes fully coherent, but nonsensical and sometimes not coherent at all), lack of coordination, and there tended to be a lot of them passing out.

     Tonight, you were stationed at the table, with the girls’ purses and drinks. A few feet away, they were on the dance floor, wiggling their hips and grinding their asses to the rhythm. You loved watching it. You scooted into a seat at the table with your drink. You were the designated driver, but there wasn’t any harm in taking a little in, right?

     The first drink was strong. Your head pounded for a while after that. You realized you must be having an unrelated migraine, as the flashing lights began to worsen the pain. You cradled your drink within folded arms. You lowered your head over it, resting it on your arms, trying to give your head a break from the lights. You suddenly felt drowsy. Before you knew it, you blacked out.

     You awakened to a few things. One was the loud rumble of the music. It sounded as if it had gotten louder. Two, you felt a burning sensation all over your body. Lastly, you realized you were floating. You began to panic. This liquid that you floated in was burning your skin. In your panic, you began to tread it. It tasted just like your drink, from earlier. You paused and look a moment to survey this “pool” you were in. It looked like the inside of a giant cup. The lights still flashed. Through the glass, you saw something that made your blood run cold. The girls’ drinks and purses on a giant table. Somehow, some way… you had shrunk and you had ended up in your own drink. The alcohol was what was burning your skin, though it soon subsided.

     You drifted for a few minutes, taking in your new situation. The girls had no idea you were tiny, much less that you were in trouble. Your thoughts were interrupted as the normal, rhythmic vibrations of the music in your drink were disrupted by another vibration. You looked up and saw the girls approaching. “Where did Sean go?,” Nicole questioned. You flailed and screamed. “I’M DOWN HERE!,” you screamed with all you had. “Probably in the bathroom,” Laura responded. “And what was he doing drinking? He was supposed to be our DD,” Erica asked, picking up your drink and, unknowingly, you. You maintained your screams, fruitlessly. Laura’s eyes locked onto the cup and she seemed to be staring right at you. Her hand shot out, snatching the cup from Erica. “Doesn’t matter,” Laura answered, raising the cup. “Designated drivers don’t need this,” she added, raising the glass to her lips.

     You shrieked and flailed your arms, trying to get her attention. You watched the very lips that you had kissed so many times parting. The glass tilted and the liquid began to flow into her mouth. You were sucked toward it. You swam away with all your might, but it got you nowhere. As the river of alcohol continued streaming into Laura’s mouth, you slid beyond her lips and past her teeth. You were deposited right on her tongue. You watched the light from her mouth vanish, as her lips sealed shut. She swallowed the bulk of the drink, but left some in her mouth. That, in combination with her saliva, created a mixture that she swished around her mouth, playfully. You were thrown all around Laura’s mouth, slamming against her teeth more than once. You hastily gripped onto a nearby tooth, as best you could. You closed your eyes and waited to be swallowed by your oblivious ex.

     Meanwhile, blissfully unaware of your plight, Laura had returned to the dance floor. She finished her swish and swallowed. “Alright, ladies. I’m getting tired, so let’s go a few more rounds and then we can take the party back to my house,” Laura said. “Sounds good,” Nicole commented. Laura casually opened her mouth and belched. It was something Laura did. While she was very lady-like, that was one tomboyish quality she possessed. You had always been ok with it, though.

     The loud roar from your ex sent you flying from her mouth. You felt a brief second of relief before you realized you likely wouldn’t survive the fall. You looked down to find yourself on a different path than you though. You fell softly between Laura’s breasts, and wedged in between them. You couldn’t move and you could barely breathe… but you were safe, for now.

     After about an hour of Laura grinding you between her boobs, the girls decided to leave. Laura knelt down to dig her phone out of her purse, to call a cab. They briefly looked for you. You screamed more pleas for help which went unheard. Finally, they figured you must have hooked up with some girl and left early. They called a cab to get home.

     Meanwhile, you squirmed your way to the top of her breasts. As soon as you climbed out, you took a deep breath, in preparation to scream again. Before a sound could come out, you watched as a tremendous ass clad in white shorts slammed against you. It grinded back and forth on Laura’s chest. “Nicole, get your ass off me!,” Laura giggled. You clung to Nicole’s booty, and as she pulled it away, you screamed and flailed your free arm to get Laura’s attention. To your dismay, Nicole had pulled away too fast and turned around. Your gamble did not pay off. Now you clung to Nicole’s ass for dear life.

      You found yourself in a bad position. You knew Nicole would be flopping her butt down in a seat, eventually. You also knew that your tiny body would not survive her titanic ass dropping down on it. You decided you had to move, if you wanted to avoid becoming a stain on her white shorts. You began to climb Nicole’s juicy rearend. Normally, you’d have loved to examine this plump ass up close, but in a climb for your life, you completely hated its size. You used the seam of her shorts to help you scale her bottom. You quickly reached the top and discovered that Nicole’s signature thong was sticking out. You suddenly got an idea. You tugged the strap of her thong with all your might. Ideally, you would give her a wedge, but you doubt that would happen. You hoped at the very least you could noticeably displace her underwear.

     Displace is exactly what you did. Only minorly, but it was enough to get her attention. Unfortunately, it wasn’t exactly how you planned it. Instead of look, Nicole absent-mindedly reached back, grabbed her thong, and manually adjusted it. As she pulled it away from her back, her bare crack was exposed. The pulling threw you off balance. You had nothing to grab onto. You had no choice; you tumbled down into Nicole’s exposed crack. Her thong slapped back into place behind you, sealing you against her crack.

     The girls began to head toward the cab. With every step Nicole took, her thong slid deeper into her ass crack. With every step, Nicole’s booty consumed you a little more. As her rearend slammed into the seat of the taxi, her thong pulled tightly up her butt, as far as it could go.

     Now that you were no longer panicking about going deeper, you were able to concentrate on other things. For example, you suddenly became aware of a sour smell. You coughed at the smell, but you couldn’t help but to sniff it, trying to identify it. Then you felt stupid. You knew what it was. Think about it. Where were you? In Nicole’s ass. So logically, where was the odor coming from? Nicole’s ass. Basically, you had just thoroughly sniffed her butt to come to this realization.

     The cab ride took ten to fifteen minutes. That was ten to fifteen minutes in Nicole’s butt, feeling every squirm, every giggle… basically anything that caused her ass cheeks to tighten. Her booty smelled awful. Maybe it was the sweat from the dancing, or maybe it was just the natural smell from deeper within. You didn’t much care. You simply found it extremely unpleasant.

     The girls arrived at Laura’s house and went inside. From here, the girls split up. Laura headed to her room, Erica headed to the bathroom, and Nicole went to the living room. Nicole sat down, flicking on the television. You squirmed for freedom, but as usual, no progress was made. Light streamed down into Nicole’s crack. You could swear you saw something in front of you. Thinking logically, again… you didn’t want to think about it, period. “Girls?,” Nicole asked, very quietly. No response came. “Thank God…,” she muttered. Her ass suddenly relaxed.  You saw movement in front of you. You immediately processed that Nicole’s anus had been moving in the dark. A moving butthole really can’t be a good thing. Confirming this, there immediately came a loud crackle of thunder, followed by a vicious wind. Nicole’s toxic booty air was released on you in one horrific fart. The smell then became so much worse. You choked on her foul-smelling rearend.

     Nicole suddenly stood. She remained slightly bent over. By some stroke of luck, she had an itch. She pulled her shorts down and pulled aside one of her ass cheeks, along with her thong. With her free hand, she reached back and gave her inner cheek a light scratch. While she did this, she had no idea that she had freed you. You fell from her ass on to the couch below. You laid on your back, enjoying the sweet, fresh air. Nicole pulled her shorts back up, wiggling her butt to get back in them. You enjoyed the show. You closed your eyes, for a brief moment and took another deep breath. You opened your eyes in time to see Nicole’s ass lowering onto you. You didn’t have enough time to move. Her white shorts were pulled tightly around her booty, as it slammed down onto your tiny form. You shrieked as the titanic rearend rolled over you.

     Nicole hadn’t crushed you. Not yet, anyway. You were wedged tightly beneath her ass crack, her shorts pinning you firmly to the couch. Without warning, she released another toxic booty blast. The fart immediately sent you into a choking fit, but you gave thanks that you weren’t still inside her butt when she had done it, this time.

     Nicole leaned to one side, resting against the arm of the couch. Light streamed under her ass. You wasted no time in slipping out from under it. You ran and after putting some distance between you and Nicole, you stopped and turned to face your former prison. Nicole’s plump, round rearend lay tilted toward you, slightly elevated. Her lovely bottom was definitely a sight to see.

     The couch you were on was covered in crumbs. It was old, and frankly, you found it a little gross. Apparently, so did Nicole. She sat back up and you saw her eyes lock onto you. You knew there was no way you could be that lucky. But it didn’t stop you from jumping up and down, screaming. Her hand raised, reaching for you. Before you knew it, you were being brushed off the couch with the other crumbs. You hit the carpeted floor hard, then watched Nicole lay her head right where you had been. You sat there, shooting her a death glare that you knew she would never see.

     Your seething was interrupted by an earthquake. What finally made you look away was the shadow that fell over you. You looked up in time to see that Erica had returned… and her high-heeled shoe was lowering right over you. You braced yourself, practically already hearing your body crush with ease below Erica’s weight.

     Naturally, after three seconds passed and you were still alive, you became curious. You looked in time to see Erica wobbling, off balance. You had never been so happy to see a girl tipsy. She fell backward, landing on her ass. The impact was unlike anything you’d ever felt. You decided that since she was down, now would be a good time to seek her attention. You rushed to Erica with everything you had. You found yourself at her side. She leaned away from you, lifting her terrifyingly large ass. Her hand lowered and began to rub her jean-short-clad butt. “Ouch,” she muttered, lazily. You looked up as she said it, only to find a tremendous white mass heading toward you. You were thoroughly stuck beneath it. It was surprisingly soft and smelled minty. “Aww… that was my last piece….,” Erica moaned. You now knew it was her gum. “Oh well… five second rule.”

     Suddenly, you felt the gum being lifted. You also found that you were stuck to it. You screamed and struggled as you went higher and higher. Finally, you found yourself facing Erica. You screamed all the more as her lips parted and she slid you into her mouth. She let go and the gum tumbled into her mouth. It rolled onto her molars as she began to bite down. At this point, you were in a thorough panic. As her thick saliva coated you, you realized she was chewing very gently. She was mostly sucking on the gum.  Soon, it rolled free of her teeth and onto her tongue. She rolled you and the gum on the roof of her mouth.

     You somewhat relaxed. Her warm saliva combined with the darkness was actually… somewhat soothing. Add that to the minty smell of her breathe with a very light scent of alcohol, and you weren’t feeling completely awful. You just prayed that Erica wasn’t a gum-swallower.

     About half an hour passed. You saw light pour in as Erica reached in her mouth and pulled you and her gum out. You watched her lower you, then watched as she stuck you and the gum to the bottom of Laura’s table. It was better than being swallowed, but it was definitely a tough bind. Erica stood up and turned away from you. Erica bent over. You saw her raiding her purse on the floor, briefly, before your view was eclipsed by her enormous ass.

     Her tremendous butt hovered in front of you, wiggling. Her blue jean shorts were pulled tightly around her thick, round booty. You very much enjoyed the sight. This might be an odd time to mention that you had fantasized more than once about face-planting into her mighty bottom and motor-boating it. You continued to enjoy the view up until Erica grunted. Suddenly, a terrible thunder roared, followed by a gust of wind, as her rearend discharged on you. A moment passed and then you were assaulted by the horribly rotten smell of Erica’s fart. It was definitely a different scent from Nicole’s, but it was no less potent. You choked and eventually threw up. Erica stood up and walked away, leaving you trapped on the bottom of the table in her gum, with her foul booty bomb still hanging in the air around you.

     You dangled from below the table for an hour or so, before you heard voices. You realized you had fallen asleep. As you opened your eyes, you did so just in time to see a titanic blue-jean-clad ass hurdling upward toward you. As the massive ass bared up against you, you made two observations. One, this butt was smaller than Erica’s. So it must be Laura’s. Second, she must be bending over, digging through Erica’s purse. You screamed for Laura, but the pressure of her ass combined with the sound-buffering capacity ensured your tiny screams went unheard. Laura grinded her rearend on you, continuing to dig. She stopped moving. “Ok! Found it. Thanks, Erica,” Laura suddenly said. Realizing she was about to move, you grabbed onto her beautiful booty, hanging on with all you had. To your luck, her butt pulled you free from the gum.

     Laura walked away, her hips swing with every step she took. You held onto the butt of her pants for your life. She had no idea that her sexy little strut was putting her ex boyfriend’s life in jeopardy. She soon reached the living room, with the other two girls. There was music playing. The base reverberated through Laura’s butt.  Laura squatted down to fiddle with the stereo. Her tight jeans pulled even more tightly around her ass. You scaled the seam of Laura’s pants. As you reached her belt loop, you found it pulled tight by her belt. Her pants were pulled tight around her butt and as a result, the top was pulled away from her back. As you climbed up the top of her pants and gazed downward, you found her underwear resting on her crack. You stared at her lovely ass crack, recalling fond memories of past sexual escapades with this girl.

     She snapped you from your thoughts as her butt began to wiggle in rhythm with the song. You always loved it when she did that. Well… not always. For example, right now, you hated it. Her subtle booty swings caused you to fall off balance. Things then seemed to slow down for you. You pitched forward and as if in slow motion, you fell past the waist line of her pants… and into the waist line of her underwear... and you didn’t stop there. You slid deeper into your ex girlfriend’s crack. Worse, since she was squatting, her underwear were pulled up in a wedgie,  making sure you were not just experiencing a little of her ass… you were experiencing a lot more.

     You rested against her underwear. You wanted to slam your head on a desk for how dumb of a move it was to climb up on her pants. You became aware of a faint sour smell. You ignored it, attributing it to ass sweat from her dancing, earlier, or maybe it was just the smell of her ass. Your eyes began to adjust to the darkness. As your vision became ever more clear, you began to see something in front of you. You had an idea of what it was, but prayed you were wrong. You couldn’t be that THAT far in her butt. She continued to obliviously wiggle her rearend as your vision continued to grow better.  You knew that cute little puckered hole. Just like the rest of her butt, you had gotten great looks at that during your sexual adventures. Just like her rhythmic booty-shaking, you quickly decided in this instance, it was not so cute. Nor was it so little. That puckered anus was many times larger than you.

     Laura was apparently having difficulty with the stereo. She dropped to her knees and leaned forward. Her back leveled out into a flat plain while she examined the stereo on all fours. Her butt-wiggling continued. Her puckered butthole remained aiming squarely at you. You stared into her crinkled shithole, as her booty continued to rock back in and forth. You almost didn’t notice the subtle increase in incline. Her head lowered more to the floor, while her butt went higher. Up until this point, her ass cheeks had been spread enough to expose her anus, but closed enough to prevent you from going closer to it. As her rearend raised, however, this began to change. As her cheeks spread even more and you slid forward, you grabbed on to her underwear. Before long, you found yourself dangling directly over her perfectly puckered pooper.

     You found it funny how one minute, you had been hanging out with these sexy girls and the next, you were dangling over this one’s butthole, like a treat for a pet. As she continued to carelessly shake her butt back and forth, you continued to be whipped back and forth. Your grip had begun to slip. Before long, you lost it entirely. You plunged toward your ex’s anus, and landed on her rubbery shithole. You immediately tried to leap back, as the sour smell struck you, but you quickly found you couldn’t. After a moment of struggling, you found you were entirely stuck to her butthole. Some sort of film was keeping you bonded to her sticky anus. How much worse could tonight get?

     Long after she finished with the stereo, you remained stuck firmly within Laura’s round, rotten rearend. As the music roared, your ex shook her amazing ass. She continuously got low in rhythm to the music, which basically caused you to catch small teases of freedom as her cheeks spread and then closed again to imprison you, once again. Not that her sticky shithole would allow you to escape anyway.

     Over an hour passed and you struggled with many things. First, you struggled with freeing yourself and you had made no progress. On top of that, you struggled with coming to terms with accepting the fact that you were a speck stuck to the hole from which your ex regularly used to carelessly expel her waste.

     Your worrying continued until something interrupted your thoughts. “You girls chill out here. I’m gonna take a shower. I smell like shit,” Laura said. Understatement of the century, and ironic as hell. “Amen to that,” you muttered from your sticky bonds. The music then began to fade, as Laura walked away, shaking her ass. Her butt cheeks grinded together, but from your position and size, it didn’t affect you much. What really bothered you was the knowledge that every breath you took was a gift from her ass. You tried to be thankful that at least Laura hadn’t farted on you, unlike the other two girls. However, you realized that was likely going to be short-lived. Even skinny Laura would have to fart eventually.

     As Laura reached the bathroom, the sound of running water came on. She ran her shower water and prepared herself for it. She stripped down to her underwear, then bent over to arrange her shower items. The light beamed in to her ass, through her underwear. Before long, her tight little butthole relaxed. At first, you thought this was a blessing. However, seconds following, you discovered that was not the case. Laura released a devastating fart. As the powerful wind surged from her booty hole, her anus’ natural sticky film held on to you tightly. Your eyes watered and nausea washed over you. The smell was horrible, but as it cleared, you came to realize it wasn’t quite as bad as Nicole’s and especially not as bad as the monster that Erica had released on you.

      Laura’s underwear dropped and she stepped into the shower. Water rained down the front of her, while smaller amounts slid down her back. As they reached her ass, some of it focused into a small stream and flowed down the valley of her crack. You imagined it would be quite a sexy sight… from a distance. Laura bent over again, and as she did so, you realized this gentle stream of water was beginning to free you up. Before long, you began to feel the last of her sticky anal-ring flesh detaching from you. Your heart began to pound as you realized you had a new problem… you had nowhere to go but down. You knew you wouldn’t survive that fall.

     Your body finally freed itself and began to slide down. You closed your eyes and braced yourself. You could think of nothing else to do. Down you slid, when suddenly… your rate of descent slowed and your direction changed. You opened your eyes to find yourself being swallowed by darkness. You then came to another horrific realization; you weren’t falling off of Laura. You were falling IN to Laura… or more accurately, into Laura’s asshole.

     Laura stood back up and resumed her shower. Gentle lighting still invaded your new prison. You didn’t try to escape because you knew you had nowhere else to go. To make your imprisonment worse, Laura began to sing. Of these three girls, Laura was by far the worst singer. She had her good moments, but they were rare. Before long, Laura bent back over. You watched as soap glided over her open anus. The scent from it was a welcome break, however short-lived.

     Laura remained bending over. You stared beyond her asshole, at the freedom that was so close and yet so far. Suddenly Laura’s butthole puckered and the sight of freedom was snatched away from you… or so you thought. Without warning, a loud explosion resounded, as you were blasted from Laura’s ass. You slammed against the wall, having the air knocked from you. You felt something else slap you, then you awaited the fall to your death. Your eyes were squeezed tightly shut from the pain. Before long, you regained the ability to inhale, and realized you hadn’t fallen. As you opened your mouth to take in a deep breath, you sucked in a mucus-like slime. You immediately choked on it. The vile, sour taste overwhelmed you and you threw up, instantly. You opened your eyes and found yourself covered in a translucent brown-green mucus. Had Laura sneezed on you? You realized that was impossible, considering it had hit you directly after you were fired from her butt. The smell soon assaulted you. That’s when you realized… this smelled like a concentrated version of her ass.

     As her exposed shithole wiggled in front of you, you realized that this stuff had to have come from that ass. The taste of Laura’s fart gunk clung to your tongue. You had never tasted anything so awful in your life. You hung limply in your slimy prison. You brain had gone numb, perhaps overwhelmed. You stared deeply into your ex-girlfriend’s anus. You then felt a strange tingling sensation. You were suddenly brought back to your senses as you realized that butthole seem to expand a great deal. As you looked around more, you realized that everything had gotten even bigger… which meant somehow, you had shrunk again. Laura’s hungry anus seemed to stare you down.

Side Ending:

     While you went into a ballistic mental panic at your even-worse position, you failed to notice Laura turn around. Her face was now right next to you. It didn't take you long to notice your goddess of an ex. You tugged at your prison, trying to yell out, but managing only to consume more of the terrible substance from Laura's ass. But you continued, all the same....and your efforts paid off. Laura's eyes slowly drifted to you, having noticed ever so slight movement out of the corner of her eye. Her brown eyes opened wide in surprise. She silently studied you, in both awe and confusion. "LAURA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GLAD I AM TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION..," you said, momentarily forgetting about your gunky confines. "Sean...How....," she began to ask, but then paused. She shook her head. "Tonight has already been bizarre. Might as well turn up the volume," she muttered in a combination of irritiation and non-comprehension. You stared on in confusion. Before you could say anything more, Laura opened her mouth. You watched as this sexy goddess stuck her tongue out. You began to protest as her tongue pressed down on the shower wall, right below you. She began to drag it upward to you. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?," you shrieked. Laura's eyes returned to you, but she didn't stop. Her tongue collected you from the wall, scooping up both you and your gunky prison. Laura pulled away from the wall, with her reward, incased in her own butt-producted, on her tongue. She grinned ever so subtley, as she drew her tongue back inside her mouth. All the while, you screamed and begged. As her mouth resealed, Laura let you slide to the back of her throat and swallowed; butt gunk and all.

     The truth was, when Laura recognized you, her mind drifted around how weird the night had been. She figured why not keep adding flavor to the strange mix? Even if some of that flavor happened to be one of her best friends coated in stuff from her own asshole.

Return to the main story:

     The water abruptly shut off and Laura’s butthole turned away from you. Her ear was now beside you, as she bent over, reaching for her towel. You opened your mouth to scream, but you were interrupted. The Laura’s butt gunk that still covered you from head to toe flooded into your mouth. You choked and gagged, then swallowed hard. Still agonizingly sick from the taste, your returned your attention to Laura. However, your view was now blocked. Laura’s hand was lowering over you, as she began to step out, using the wall to balance herself. You found felt a horrible pain, as Laura’s index finger smashed down on you.

     The pressure was soon relieved, as Laura pulled her hand away. To your luck, the gunk that had imprisoned you had also caused you to stick to her finger. However, your relief was short-lived. You watched in confusion as Laura led her hand around to her back. As her hand neared her ass, you saw the other hand tightly grasping her cheek. With the hand you were on, she grasped the other cheek with her bottom three fingers. Then you watched in horror as her index finger entered and approached her butthole. Before you knew it, Laura pressed you against her anus and rubbed you around on it. She then withdrew her finger, but sadly, she left you behind.

     Laura stood back up, obliviously leaving you stuck to her butthole, once again. She washed her hands, toweled off, then got dressed again. You tried to calm your nerves by being thankful that of all people you had become even tinier around, Laura’s ass was the smallest. You couldn’t imagine having to deal with Nicole or Erica at this size, now. As Laura left the bathroom, the doorbell rang. As you squirmed for freedom, you had no awareness that that noise was the signaling of your night getting just a little worse.

     As she headed to answer the door, you remained stuck firmly to Laura’s butthole. The fresh booty slime acted like a super glue. You squirmed for freedom and moaned in disgust at the unyielding stench of your ex-girlfriend’s puckered pooper. The odor wasn’t the only thing that sickened you. The taste of her ass gunk remained fresh in your mouth. It made you so sick that you felt weak.

     She soon reached the door. The fumes coming off of your ex’s putrid anus were making you light headed, and causing you to not think straight. You were snapped out of this haze as Laura opened the door. A tremendous screech resounded. Then you heard the mile-a-minute talk. This was nothing unusual to you. You heard the other voice and your blood ran cold. That voice belonged to Laura’s other friend, Alexandra. Alexandra was cute, but annoying. She had brown hair and pale skin. She had a nice ass and moderate breasts. Her butt was smaller than Nicole’s and Erica’s, but larger than Laura’s. There were multiple reasons that her appearance was bad. First, she was bi-sexual. That’s usually bad, considering the other girls are not. However, after a few drinks, they are willing to do some very weird stuff. You prayed she didn’t bring any extra drinks. Second, Alex pretended to be nice to your face, but only because she couldn’t really do anything to you. You knew she was very mean about you, behind your back, and “secretly” hated you (probably because she wanted to date you, but you wouldn’t date her). In your current size, she could do plenty to you… and you knew that the odds were good that if she found you, she most definitely would do plenty to you.

     As the girl talk slowed down, you began to comprehend them, again. “Did you bring the drinks?,” Laura questioned. “Of course!,” Alex responded. So much for that hope. The girls retreated to the living room, with Nicole and Erica.

     An hour or so passed. The girls had definitely become intoxicated. Erica and Nicole soon engaged in a rather comical game of dance dance revolution, while Laura and Alex headed up stairs. Laura was showing Alex some of her new stuff. While Laura changed through multiple articles of clothing, you caught glimpses of Alex staring lustfully, from between Laura’s cheeks. There was a brief moment where Laura was completely naked. That’s when Alex struck. The girls got into a tickle fight and collapsed on her bed. You screamed and struggled. You knew Laura was drunk enough to do something stupid, and you didn’t want to find out what might happen.

     Laura rolled over onto all fours, giggling. She stuck her butt high in the air, like a stretching cat. Her butt cheeks spread. A shadow fell over you and you looked over your shoulder. Alexandra loomed over you, completely naked. Her face grew closer to Laura’s ass. Suddenly, Alex’s eyes locked on to you. “No way,” she mouthed. “ALEX, HELP ME!,” you shrieked. “It’s you! That’s really you! This is too perfect!,” Alex said, unable to contain herself. Laura giggled. “Thank you,” she responded, thinking Alex was talking about her butt. Laura wiggled her rearend, teasingly. Alex continued to stare at you. “You don’t have to tell me twice, babe,” she said, not breaking her gaze. Alex serenely closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She wore the expression of a person who was anticipating the euphoric experience of a perfect dessert. She stuck out her tongue, as her face grew closer. You shrieked and squirmed with every fiber of your being, now. You knew this couldn’t turn out well.

     The tip of Alex’s tongue made contact with the bottom of Laura’s anus. The rest of her tongue caught up. Next, Alex began to drag her tongue ever so slowly up Laura’s ass crack and across her butthole. Her tongue easily lapped you up, as it continued its journey across your ex-girlfriend’s ass. As Alex finished, her tongue began to withdraw. You saw her eyes glance at you, then back to Laura’s divine ass. You saw Alex’s lips curl into a slight smile as she pulled you and her tongue back into her mouth. You began to scream, again, as her tongue pulled you in all the way and her lips slammed shut. Her tongue threw you onto her teeth and she gently bit down, knocking the wind from you. “Mmm…. I can honestly say that your round, goddess-like ass has given me more satisfaction than I could have guessed,” Alex said, with a grin. Laura obliviously giggled.

     Alex moved her face toward Laura. “Ok, I have something new. I’ll slip one of my anal beads into your mouth and then you slide it up my butthole,” Alex directed. “Sounds kinky,” Laura responded. Alex began to roll you around with her tongue. She got increasingly forceful. It got to the point where you had to curl up into a ball or risk breaking an arm or leg, or even your neck. When you began to cooperatively roll around on her tongue, Alex leaned toward Laura and then began to engage her in an open-mouth kiss. Her tongue and you slid into Laura’s mouth, as Alex rolled you around the inside of your oblivious ex’s mouth with her tongue. After a brief make out session, Alex pressed you firmly to the roof of Laura’s mouth, then let you rest on Laura’s tongue. You were in great pain, unable to even breathe. You had a feeling that’s what Alex wanted. You tried to make noise; anything to notify Laura that you were there. Her mouth was open, but you couldn’t even muster a squeak.

     You watched from Laura’s mouth as Alex turned around, on all fours. She elevated her plump booty and then reached back to spread her cheeks. Your heart pounded, almost pounding its way out of your chest, as you watched it all unfold. Laura leaned forward, presenting her tongue. You and Laura’s tongue slammed against Alex’s anus. You were pressed firmly into the Alex’s disgusting shithole. Laura decided to add one final touch; she pressed the “anal bead” into Alex’s butthole with the tip of her tongue. Deeper and deeper. Alex jumped with surprise, and her asshole puckered tightly, in alarm. Laura withdrew her tongue, unknowingly leaving her ex in the anus of one of her best friends.

     The girls’ fun soon ended and they went to rejoin the others. Laura got dressed and left first. Your ex had just obliviously fed you to Alexandra’s asshole. Alex took her time getting dressed, savoring the thought of you… deep in her butthole. You were too tiny for her to really feel you, but the thought alone was lovely to her. A tiny, defenseless person was trapped in her asshole… the hole from which she slid her own shit. Better still, that person happened to be you! She wiggled her butt, in excitement, as she slid on her underwear. Her butthole tightened and she pressed her finger gently against it. Suddenly, Alexandra farted. You were thrown against her finger. That’s when you understood. That finger wasn’t there to hold in the fart… just you.

     While you suffocated on her grotesque ass air, she finished getting dressed and joined the other girls. Alex sat down on the couch. You were surrounded by friends, and not one of them knew that you were lodged deep within Alexandra’s farthole. Alex suddenly leaned forward and while remaining in that position, she silently but forcefully farted. You were blasted from her butthole. You laid on her underwear, choking on her last booty-product. As the smell cleared, you noticed light shining in. Her crack was exposed. You snatched the opportunity and scaled her underwear. Before long, you were out. No sooner did you drop from her pants than did Alex stand up and walk away. She was challenging Laura to dance dance revolution. You laid on the couch, savoring the fresh air. You closed your eyes, breathing deeply.

     Without warning, a shadow fell over you. Your eyes shot open in time to see it. A tremendous, jean-short-clad ass lowered over you. This one was bigger than Alex’s. It was the biggest one, yet. That’s when you remembered you had shrunk again. Upon this understanding, you then knew exactly whose butt was coming down on you. The large, round, beautiful ass of Erica came smashing down on top of you.

     Erica’s magnificent booty rolled over you. You almost couldn’t breathe because of it. You certainly couldn’t scream. The memory of Erica’s fart flashed to memory. It was by far the worst smell you had experienced, all night. But it was also short-lived. That small slip paled in comparison to the rest of the “ass-play” you had gotten. You decided that your current position was an improvement, for now.

     Erica didn’t sit for long. As she stood back up, despite the horrible pain you felt from having nearly been crushed by her massive rearend, you fought to hang on to her ass. There was no way you were going to stay behind and risk Alexandra finding you, when she came back. Erica left the room and headed to Laura’s room. She flopped down on her belly, on Laura’s bed. She laid there for a few minutes, and you laid on her soft butt. After your day, you were dying to fall asleep, right here, right now. But you knew it was a bad idea. You also knew the remaining on this volcanic ass would probably be a very poor decision considering that nature of her volatile booty.

      As you got up and prepared to journey for her blonde head, a shadow crept over you. You looked up to find Erica’s massive hand reaching back.  Her fingers lowered and made contact with her plump rearend. Without a second though, you rush to her index finger and clung to it. You had the makings of a plan, in your mind and you were beginning to like where it was going.

     Sadly, you were not as lucky as you thought. Erica began to raise her hand. You traced up her divine booty, until her hand reached the top. It stopped at the mouth of her shorts. Without further warning, Erica plunged her hand into her shorts and beyond that, her underwear. Before you knew what was happening, you felt her fingers grinding you against her bare ass cheek. The pressure of her fingers crushing you against her butt made you want to scream. The only reason you didn’t was because you couldn’t take in a breath.

     Erica finished relieving her itch and withdrew her hand. Unfortunately for you, you hadn’t been able to gather yourself quickly enough to latch back on. This resulted in you being left behind to watch the elastic of her underwear slap shut as her hand slid out. She then shifted, causing you to tumble sideway and slide down the side of her cheek. To your horror, it was the inside. You slid into Erica’s dark crack. Her cheeks stopped your descent… until she reached back again and rubbed her butt, briefly. During this momentary massage, you were given enough time to reach the bottom floor.

     You landed hard. You struggled to breathe, feeling like you typically did after a bellyflop. Your lungs screamed for air, before long. Finally, you regained the ability to inhale. You breathed deeply. You held the breath for a moment, savoring it. That was until your mind registered something else. The air reeked of ass. It smelled so awful that your eyes watered, while you resisted the urge to vomit. You noticed that this butt-air stench had a similar odor to that of Erica’s fart, from earlier. The smell was strong and sour, which made you believe you might be near the source. You didn’t like the thought of that, so you attempted to get up. You soon found that you couldn’t move. You were bonded firmly to the rubbery surface. This surface was vast. You quickly mentally summarized your situation; you were double shrunk, super tiny… trapped inside one of the biggest asses here, and stuck to its anus.

     Over an hour of struggling yielded no results. You could really think of no way out of this, save for one... Maybe your spit could dissolve whatever was holding you down? You closed your eyes and thrust out your tongue. You tried very hard not to think about the fact that you were about to lick a gigantic shithole. You envisioned other things, as your tongue approached her butthole. Candy. Sweet sweet candy. Sweet candy ass. Ass. Shit. The taste of her ass flooded into your awareness. Your plan did not work. The horrendously sour stench combined with the stomach-turning flavor of her asshole made you gasp for fresh air and thirst for a thorough mouth-cleansing. You dragged your tongue across the surface of her tightly-puckered butthole.

     About half way through freeing yourself, Erica relaxed. Or to be more accurate, her anus relaxed. With that unpuckering came a titanic blast. Erica farted explosively, releasing the booty bomb directly on your tiny face. This was by far the most vile smell you had ever experienced. You choked and finally threw up. You reswallowed it, because you didn’t have much choice. A stomach full of a mixture of throw up and Erica’s butt film, lungs filled with her ass air… you were in rough shape.  After a fairly long suffering from the putrid fart’s hang time, you returned to work. You resumed the methodical licking of the beautiful blonde’s blossoming butthole.

     After a while, you were nearing the end. Your freedom from this sticky situation was within sight. You were growing exhausted. You were slowing down, running out of energy. The taste of her butthole was making you sick and the fumes were overcoming you. Before much longer, you succumbed, blacking out. The last thing you saw was Erica’s booty hole re-opening and your weakened body sliding beyond her open and hungry anal ring.

     You awoke a while later. You felt a little better. You guessed the sleep helped you somewhat re-energize. You were immediately greeted with the rotten smell of Erica’s butthole.  You remember your final sights before passing out. You were trapped in this girl’s butthole. No longer were you humiliatingly stuck to it. Oh no. Now you were INSIDE of it. Meanwhile, this girl was sleeping serenely, without a clue.

     Your thoughts were disrupted by a quake of some sort. Erica was shifting. Before long, you were forced to reorient yourself as Erica got on all fours, resting her butt on her feet. Her anus was clinched, ensuring that you wouldn’t escape. You were now part of her booty collection and it had every intention of keeping you.

     Before long, Erica’s butt rumbled. A tremendous fart thundered from her rearend. As the wind blasted from her glorious shithole, you were thrown back. You hit something soft. At the end of the blast and the following choking, you noticed light still penetrated your prison. You struggled to face it, but found yourself stuck. You were suspended in midair. Your arms and legs were spread and stuck firmly to something soft and wet. You could see it was somewhat translucent and was green-brown. It was very familiar. That’s when you realized that you were now like a bug in a spider web… except the spider was an unknowing Erica, the web was produced by slime in her butt, and her prey was trapped inside said rearend. Erica’s buttgunk held you securely. This was just plain messed up. As if to further confirm this metaphor, Erica farted again. You felt something spew all over you. Now you were cocooned in her ass gunk.

     After a few minutes of suffering and feeling extremely insignificant, you tried to get free. With no luck, you came to the only think that had worked so far; your mouth. You had a very rough start. You inhaled, sucking in an ample supply of her booty slime. The warm, thick mucus-like substance crept into your mouth and as you swallowed hard, it slid down your throat. You proceeded to slurp up more slime. It was hard to believe that this beautiful girl had produced such a rotten substance, then fired it at you from her butt.

     Erica stood up and began walking. Meanwhile, deep in her ass, you had made very little progress. Her shrunken friend dangled helplessly in her butthole, suspended by her booty web, and she had no clue. Before long, you felt your prison invert and saw light stream in again. You struggled to see behind you, but had little luck, save for a glimpse of white. Erica’s butthole suddenly tightly puckered. Without further warning, Erica farted. The terrifying wind flooded from her angelic anus. In the midst of the blast, something else hit you. A wet flood smashed into your body. Before you knew what was going on, you and this fountain spewed from Erica’s butt. You were fired into ice cold water. You broke the surface, gasping for air. You surveyed your surroundings. It was a large, white bowl filled with Erica’s ass sludge. You then looked up at Erica’s fully exposed anus, in all its glory. As if on cue, it opened. More of her butt gunk spewed upon you, accompanied with a thundering fart.

     You were officially in hell. Her booty mucus covered you, completely. The horrendous taste and smell invaded your senses. You worked to stay afloat in this thick slop. Meanwhile, Erica was relaxed on the toilet, playing with her phone, with a slight smile on as yet another gunky fart burst from her ass. You quickly found yourself growing sick and weak again. You free-floated in Erica’s waste. The fumes had made your brain go numb. The little light you had was suddenly eclipsed. You opened your eyes. A massive log of shit glided from Erica’s butt. Erica ignorantly wiggled her rearend, on her throne. The log broke loose. You shrieked in horror. Unable to avoid it, the giant turd slammed down on you. You broke the surface. Hell. Hell. Hell. You now swam in Erica’s vile poop soup. “HELP ME, ERICA!,” you shrieked. Another piece of shit rapidly descended from her anus. “NO! DON’T POOP ON ME!,” you screamed with all you had. With that, Erica fired her booty rocket at you.

     You splashed upward. You found yourself stuck to Erica’s freshly-shit-covered anus. Erica turned, slightly, and you found yourself facing a small bathroom table, for soap, shampoo, etc. You could hear the tearing of toilet paper. Your heart pounded. You squirmed for freedom from Erica’s butthole, knowing where this was going. Suddenly, her asshole tensed up. Erica farted, hard. You were sent flying and landed on the table. You were level with Erica’s dark anus and you could smell the tremendous fart she had just let loose. You stared at her butthole, almost in disbelief that you were in that thing. You watched Erica return her butt over the toilet and begin to wipe. You jumped and screamed for her attention, but as usual, you had no luck. Soon, she flushed, washed her hands, then you watched that beautiful booty wiggle out of sight.

     You could tell it was still night. It was an hour before anyone came back into the bathroom. You woke with a stir, as the light turned on. You watched as a mammoth bare butt rose in front of you. You recognized that ass and it sent a chill down your spine. Alex’s butt bumped the table, causing it to shake violently. You hadn’t the sense to get away from the edge. The result? You plummeted off of it and landed on Alex’s puckered, crinkled anus. She stood up, sealing you in. She had you once again and didn’t even know it. Alexandra let loose a “small” fart. The horrid wind burst in your face, as you choked on it. Alex left the bathroom and got in one of Laura’s beds.  Alex curled up in bed, without panties on and without knowledge of her little captive. Once again, you passed out.

     You were awakened in the morning by an enormous fart. Alex’s butt had miraculously expelled you. You were grateful no licking had been required. You landed on the edge of the bed. You heard a clattering below and began to look down. Suddenly the gigantic beautiful face of Laura rose in front of you. Her eyes locked onto you and an agitated look appeared on her face. At her side, you saw her slowly raising a shoe. It immediately registered what she had in mind. You jumped and screamed. “LAURA! IT’S ME! I’M NOT A BUG!,” you yelled with all you had. Laura’s hand stopped. Her expression shifted to confusion. She drifted closer to you. “Sean? Is that you?,” she questioned. “YES! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES!,” you screamed. “What the hell? How did this happen?,” she demanded. “I don’t know,” you sobbed. “Please, I’ve had a hellish night… please… get me to a doctor.” “Of course I will. Just let me get dressed, real quick,” she responded.

     Laura gently picked you up. She walked over to a night stand and set you down. You were right next to Alexandra’s waist. She was laying on her belly. “Don’t worry about her. She won’t be up for a while,” Laura said, reassuringly. Laura walked over to her dresser, which was pretty close. You watched her drop her pants and then her underwear. She kicked them off, then bent over, to reach the bottom drawer, where she kept new underwear. Her perfect ass was held out to you like an offering. As her beautiful cheeks spread, exposing her anus, you were no less turned on, right now. You were so happy, you would kiss that thing, if you had to. Suddenly, you heard movement behind you. You turned to see Alex had turned over on her side, with her back to you, in her sleep. The cover were no longer over her, so her pale, white ass faced you. More so, she was curled in a ball, so her ass was pulled tight, cheeks were spread, and her puckered anus aimed directly at you. You stared in terror at that shithole. You then saw it move. Your heart stopped. You felt a strange tingly feeling, as you turned to run. You screamed for Laura, as the whole room got even bigger. You shrunk, yet again. The next thing you knew, Alexandra’s anus discharged. Her titanic, silent fart sent you sailing through the air. You arced and as you came back down, you got a clear view of where you would land. “Laura! LOOK AT ME!,” you shrieked, as you flew with ease in to her relaxed, exposed anus. Laura then stood up. Her stomach burbled. Then you felt her anus tense up and pucker shut.

     “Let me run to the bathroom, really fast, then we can go. Don’t worry. This will all be over soon,” she said, without even looking at the nightstand. The doctor was seeming more and more out of reach. Laura then obliviously headed to the restroom. She began to sit her divine ass on the seat. With no effort, a titanic fart erupted from her butt. You were fired from her backside and  landed in the cold waters below. You surfaced and stared in awe and terror. Your ex girlfriend's ass was directly above you. Bare and cheeks spread, unaware of your position. You watched as Laura's lunch glided smoothly from her butthole. The column seemed to endlessly grow. You were in such disbelief; Laura was pooping on you.  How fucked up was that? You eventually gathered yourself enough to shriek, but really, there was no point. Your voice was confined to the toilet bowl, and even if it were loud enough to pass that, all it would do is encounter Laura's butt.

     Laura's anus cut her waste. It fell, narrowly missing crushing you and incorporating you in its mass. The next thing you knew, you heard a terrifying blast from the booty of this goddess. You looked up in time to that things were not improving. Laura's rearend spewed a thick, gooey, and warm shower of brown-green tanslucent slime. The smell was unbearable, but the feel somehow managed to be much worse; you had gunk from this girl's butt... all over your face. You couldn't fathom how this sort of thing had never happened before, and suddenly, it couldn't seem to stop happening in a single day, with more than one person. But to be fair, this one... this was the worst. Laura was managing to make you suffer worse than the others. The humiliation was far greater, paired with that false sense of hope you had had, just minutes prior. Her beautiful butt somehow turned this physical hell into a psychological one, as well. It was a lovely tradeoff- She got in your head, you got in her butt.

     A much chunkier blast of goo rained down from her bottom. "LAURA! PLEASE!," you sobbed, managing only to get her butt gunk in your mouth. While you choked on that, another large mass jettisoned from her butthole. As it slammed into the waters, you were sent flying. You waited to return to the now-warm-waters below. But instead you were caught by something soft. It was toilet paper. As she had fired off that last booty bomb, she had already begun preparation to finish up.  Laura then began her work. You screamed and flailed, but you went unnoticed, over the horrors of Laura.

     So it had all come down to this. You were stranded on a wad of toilet paper bound for your ex girl friend's butthole. There was no where to run and no where to hide. Any pleas for help were consumed by the beast before you. It was you and Laura's ass. Nothing else. Her cheeks spread, allowing you entrance. You drifted ever closer to her exit. 

    On the outside, Laura was casually looking around the bathroom. She balanced with one hand and continued her course with the other. She had no reason to think that she was currently leading her friend right up her own rearend.

     You approached ground zero. The scent was nearing it's pique. The sour and grotesque smell was overwhelming. But at the same time.... it was addicting. You were about to die. You had no doubts there. However, for some reason, you just wanted to acquire more of that.  You inhaled deeply of Laura's butthole. It drove you mad, as you hungered for more.  You choked more of the toxic stench. Your body screamed no, but your head demanded that this urge be satiated. You took another deep breath. You could not break free from the hold it had on you... not that it really mattered, anyway.

     The toilet paper finally made contact. Laura mashed you into the shit lining her asshole. She began to drag you through the hellish muck, smearing you in a wide variety of attrocities.