- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

That smile...

     It just now dawned on you where exactly you were. You found yourself shrunken on a foreign, yet familiar desk. One minute, you were in a video chat with a beautiful Asian-indian girl, and the next, you were here; here being on her desk with her towering over you. Her elegant, light brown wrists bordered either side of you, resting on her keyboard. She was still staring at the computer screen. Her white teeth showed with her smile. Her brow furrowed, as she realized the call had ended. Figuring your internet connection had gone down, Rai chose to resume her previous activities.

     You watched in terror as Rai’s tremendous ass rose up in front of the desk. Her yoga pants stretched around her perfect rearend.  What made this position all the worse was the fact that she didn’t even know you were there. She had no reason to suspect such a scenario, and therefore no reason to be aware of your presence. As far as she was concerned, your video chat session with her had just ended due to regular technical difficulties. But there was nothing regular about this.

     You could vaguely see beyond the black fabric covering her bottom; there was nothing beneath that except her pure, unobscured, caramel-brown-colored Indian ass. After a moment of awe, you worked up the resolve to begin screaming. Naturally, it was no use. You glanced around her desk, hoping to spot something useful in gaining her attention. All that was there was a keyboard, a mouse, and a half-eaten snickers bar; nothing even remotely helpful, when you’re the size of an ant.

     Rai leaned against the desk, partially resting her rearend on it. It was magnificent. “Guess I should knock on the door…,” you muttered. You approached her butt. You then began pounding on it. You caused nothing noticeable to occur. But then, there came an answer. Rai leaned forward, further.

 

Subending-

     Suddenly, there came a loud crackle of thunder, followed by a force of wind that sent you sailing backwards. You smacked against a soft wall and immediately were hit with the horrifying smell. You tried to cover your face, as you began to gag, but found that your arms were stuck. That’s when you became aware of where you had landed. You were stuck to Rai’s snicker’s bar. The caramel held you securely. This was great. You were so insignificant, a gentle breeze from this goddess’s ass had no difficulty picking you up and tossing you away –and right onto her candy. To add insult to injury, the heat from her lovely rearend melted the caramel just enough to ensure that you wouldn’t be going anywhere. Rai had farted on you. A simple, careless blast of air from her beautiful ass had just made things even worse.

     Soon, Rai sat back down. She resumed typing up a paper, while you resumed your cries for help. Before long, she paused. Without looking up from her screen, she reached over you. As the shadow of her fingers fell upon you, you knew what was happening. She lifted your gooey prison high into the air. You watched it as it neared her face. Her lovely brown eyes focused elsewhere, as the candy bar drifted toward her opening mouth. Her perfect, white teeth showed bright, once more. You renewed your shrieks.  As you  came about six inches from her face, Rai paused. Her maw closed and her eyes began to drift from the computer screen. They rested right on you. There was no mistaking it; She was looking right at you. Your heart leapt with hope, as you screamed more. She stared silently for a moment. “We were supposed to be meeting up NEXT month,” she said. “…what?,” you squeaked. “You know my schedule is busy. Throwing random, unplanned things into the mix causes me problems,” she continued, sternly. “I didn’t exactly MAKE this happened,” you defended.  Rai’s eyes drifted back to her computer screen. Wordlessly, her mouth opened, once more. “WAIT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?,” you shrieked. She ignored you. “RAI! STOP THIS! I NEED HELP!,” you protested.  The snicker bar continued toward  her mouth. You felt the heat of her breath wash over you, followed by the sight of her teeth and lips passing both above and below you. She bit down somewhere behind you. She tore away your piece, sealing her mouth.

    Outside, Rai chewed silently and resumed typing. She swallowed, without breaking momentum. Then she paused. “I should have at least asked him how all that happened. I’m curious how he ended up shrunk and on my candy, now,” she said thinking aloud.  She shrugged, resolving that it didn’t matter, now. 

     The girl with whom you had been close friends, for years, had had almost no hesitation eating you upon sight, with no true reasons other than that she simply could…and you had kind of jeopardized her very tightly-packed schedule….

 

Back to main story-

     Rai continued leaning forward. You decided your only hope was to climb this incredible ass. The seam of her yoga pants made the task a little easier. Not easy. Just easier.  The warmth of her wonderful bottom kept you company the entire way up. Finally, you reached the lip of her elastic waistband. It rested on her light-brown ass. Just enough to give you a tease of her crack. Or  rather... what would have been a tease, as normal size. At current size, it was a threat you failed to consider.

     You paid for your lack of forethought. Rai moved ever so slightly. It was enough to pitch you forward. You plummetted down into the depth of her tightly-pulled spandex. As you reached a stopping point, you looked up to find a terrifying sight. Rai's tremendous, bare ass was right above you. You had forgotten she wasn't wearing underwear.

     Rai was in the middle of texting someone when she dropped her phone. She bent down to get it, minorly annoyed at her clumsiness. She had no idea how much greater of a problem she was creating. You found yourself dangling over her rapidly-spreading cheeks. As light penetrated her pants, you saw something that made your heart freeze. Rai's asshole was directly below you.... and you were losing grip. You attempted to scream, but it seemed as if the blackhole below claimed that. It only took a few second before you lost your  grip.

     Rai's relaxed butthole welcomed you into the darkness. She stood up, sealing you inside. You had no clue which way out. But you came to find you had much worse to worry about. You were soon brought to your knees by the natural smell of Rai's ass. You couldn't believe it.  But as if to confirm, you felt a rumble and a deafening explosion. Your eyes burned, your skin felt like it was burning, too. You were dizzy and felt the need to vomit. This goddess had just farted on you.  You only managed to hold out for a few minutes before you were overwhelmed. You blacked out in this oblivious beauty's butthole.

     You awakened to yet another explosion.  You found yourself covered from head to toe in a warm, muccus-like substance. You couldn't seem to break free. What made things even worse was the fact that it smelled like a concentrated form of Rai's ass. It began burning your skin. As you struggled frantically, some of the slime made its way into your mouth. "RAI! PLEASE! NO!," you gurgled, as best you could.

     The next thing you knew, you felt a sudden impact and light suddenly poured into Rai's asshole. You were confused, at first. Then came your explanation.  A horrifying fart tore from Rai's behind. It was the strongest one, yet. It pried up both you and your gunky prison, expelling you from her butthole. You splashed into the cold water, below.  Your heart pounded as you freed yourself up enough to break the surface. You blood ran cold at what you saw. Rai's incredible butt was directly over you. Her caramel cheeks were spread wide, along a white frame. Her wonderful little butthole was puckered. You fought to scream, only managing to stammer, at first. Finally. you shrieked out, just as her butthole blossomed. "RAI! NO! I'M DOWN HERE! PLEASE! If the titanic blast from her bottom hadn't overpowered your shriek, she still wouldn't have heard you.  You watched in terror as a tremendous, brown pillar descended. Meanwhile, on the outside, Rai was playing with her phone, giggling at whatever she was doing.  You imagined her beautiful smile, knowing she hadn't a clue that she was literally taking a shit on you. "RAI! PLEASE! DON'T!," you tried to plead.  The devestatingly large column dangled above you. You had nowhere to escape. It broke off and went straight for you. A mass of the things she had eaten had tightly packed together and was coming straight down to crush you like that bug you had become. Covered in slime produced by her ass, surrounded by a smell so vile, and flesh burning  as if covered in acid, you attempted one last scream, as Rai's projectile overwhelmed you. This beautiful goddess's waste  claimed you, while she ignorantly grinned her beautiful white smile above.

Chapter End Notes:

it's been a minute. sorry.